Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was incredibly comfortable. Dani was tempted to bounce on it again, but decided to go to sleep instead. She washed up for bed and changed into the tank top and boy shorts she usually wore to bed. Dani had brought her alarm clock, but decided it didn't need to be unpacked. She opened the window closest to her bed and sat on the bed before she turned off the light. The gentle sounds of the Atlantic Ocean lulled her to sleep.

She couldn't remember it once she was awake, but Dani had a very hot dream. She woke with two fingers in her pussy. This was not something she usually did, but she wasn't embarrassed. It felt very good.

Dani took a shower. The water was very relaxing and Dani soon found herself squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit. This was becoming a habit, at that point, and it worried Dani. What did it mean, she wondered. Was she desiring sex? Was she falling in love? Dani really didn't know the answer to either question.

Dani met Tim the butler on her way to try to find the kitchen. Tim led her downstairs and seated her in the dining room. He took her breakfast order and left her alone in the large room. Dani fidgeted in her seat. She was very uncomfortable in this room all alone. Dani was just about to get up from her seat when Frank entered the room. Dani relaxed demonstratively. She didn't realize how far out of her comfort zone she was until she had been left by herself. Dani cleared her head and drank in how Frank looked. He was wearing a button down shirt mostly open. He looked very good. Frank's breakfast was served at the same time Dani's was and she wondered how he pulled that off.

They chatted amicably about several harmless topics. Dani was under the impression he was feeling her out, so to speak. He seemed to be finding out how comfortable he would be fucking woman of the cloth. Some of his questions were of a sexual variety. They were veiled enough not to seem improper to be asked by someone who was still pretty much a stranger.

"So," asked Dani, "what's the plan of the day?"

"Nothing huge," admitted Frank. "After breakfast I was going to take you on a tour. I thought we'd have a picnic on the beach later and then I'd take you to Miami Beach, probably South Beach, for some dancing."

Dani asked, "We're going to fly to Miami to go dancing?"

"No, no," said Frank. "We'd take the boat, and Miami Beach is a separate municipality from Miami. There's a great place to dance on Collins Avenue."

"Oh," said Dani. "That sounds nice."

The tour was wonderful, but Dani was convinced she would need a map to negotiate this huge mansion on her own. Frank was flirty but not overly suggestive as he led the tour. The house had a lot of bedrooms. On more than one stop, he made a naughty suggestion about getting comfortable. Dani giggled and playfully punched Frank in the arm.

When the tour ended, the two retreated to their separate rooms to get dressed for a beach picnic. Dani was feeling very flirty and decided to wear a string bikini that left little to the imagination. The small panels of the bikini were a reflective silver that went nicely with her long blonde hair. It almost looked like silver lame, but the material could get wet. She wore a thin, white, button down shirt as a cover up, but did not bother to button it. Frank knocked politely on her door and seemed appropriately appreciative of Dani's clothing choices.

As they reached the bottom of the main staircase, Tim was waiting there with a large basket. It was the type of wicker basket that can latch closed. This basket seemed large enough to hold a litter of Terriers. Frank carried it with one hand and didn't seem to be struggling with it. The sun cascaded down and basked the pair in a warm glow. Frank was wearing the same open shirt as earlier but also wore a pair of board shorts. He seemed to know how good he looked. In addition to the picnic basket, Frank was holding a pullstring canvas bag. When they reached their destination, Frank removed a red and white checkered blanket from the bag. He held down the corners of the blanket with the basket, the bag and his sandals.

Frank reached into the large canvas bag and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. Dani graciously accepted the bottle when he offered it to her. She slathered the creamy lotion all over the front of her body. She lathered under her bikini to prevent burning where the material might shift over the course of a day. Dani returned the bottle to Frank and turned her back to him. The silent request for assistance was immediately answered. Frank gathered up Dani's long hair as if to prepare it for a ponytail. Dani held her hair for him as he squirted lotion into his palms and rubbed his hands to warm it.

Dani felt a cool sensation that became warm. It was not the lotion. It was Frank's lips. He kissed the back of her neck before applying the lotion. It was a tad creepy. Dani was about to say something when Frank repeated the process on her shoulders. It was similar to his Wednesday night phone calls in that it was really creepy at first but became wonderful once Dani got used to it. That seemed to describe Frank in a nutshell: a creep who becomes wonderful.

The kisses and the sunscreen application were very thorough. Dani's breathing had become noticeably faster. Frank pulled down the strings of the bikini top, slightly, with his finger to allow those spots to be kissed and lotioned. He kissed and massaged very slowly down each arm. Not an inch was missed. The lips and hands proceeded slowly and steadily down Dani's back. Dani laid down on the blanket to accommodate him. His fingers gently peeled down her bottoms to kiss and lotion her ass. Dani squirmed, but did not stop him. This was a very new sensation, but Dani liked having her ass kissed and then massaged.

Frank was very attentive to her legs. Dani actually cooed when Frank kissed her behind the knees. It all felt very pleasurable. Dani didn't realize she was getting wet at first. She noticed a dark patch on her bikini bottoms when she rolled over. She was amazed she could respond in that manner without being aware of it. Dani crossed her legs to hide the wet spot, turned from Frank and ran into the water. She dove into a wave, shook herself off and returned.

"Sorry," she said. "I wanted to make sure this stuff was waterproof. Are you ready for me to do your back?"

"Yes, please," said Frank. He had noticed the wet spot but was enough of a gentleman to allow her to jump in the water without comment. Besides, she looked very good when she was wet.

Dani did not kiss Frank's body, but she did lean in closely as she massaged the lotion into his back. A few times, her moist breasts slid against his dry skin. She did not rush the application of sunscreen. She was very thorough. Frank was already very tan so Dani wondered how effective, if at all, the sunscreen would be.

The picnic was lovely. Dani had no illusions that Frank had anything to do with the preparation of the food or the basket. He, most likely, told Tim what he wanted and Tim, most likely, told the kitchen staff. All of the food was delicious. Dani had small portions of everything so as not to be rude. Dani had forgotten to bring a book with her to the beach although there were several in her luggage. Instead of reading while laying in the sun, as she usually did, she and Frank walked along the shore after lunch. On his third fairly clumsy attempt to hold her hand, Dani allowed it. As with everything about Frank, the hand holding was creepy at first but became wonderful.

After about twenty minutes of walking hand in hand and casually talking, Frank playfully scooped Dani up and tossed her into the water. She was giggling when she came back up, but Frank was not. Her top string had come undone and Frank looked, slackjawed, at her spectacular breasts. She was attempting to pull the strings back up when Frank raised a hand to stop her.

"Please don't," he said. "One glimpses true beauty very rarely in this life. It would be a shame to hide yours. No one else can see you and you look amazing, Dani."

Despite the heavy handed compliment, Dani left her breasts exposed until they turned around to go back to the house. She actually felt more confident than she had in all her life. Her body was exposed in public (sort of) and instead of feeling embarrassed, she felt beautiful and desired.

Upon returning to the house, Frank told Dani they should shower and get dressed for a fancy night out at a place called the Opium Garden. Frank asked Dani if she had any rain scarves with her.

"I don't think so," said Dani. "Why?"

"Well," said Frank, "The wind will be whipping pretty hard on the water. It will be hard on your hair. Do you want to borrow a hat?"

"Um, sure. That would be great," Dani replied with a smile. She reminded herself that things that started out creepy with Frank became wonderful quickly enough.

Dani had a great shower and slid herself into her little black dress and her two inch heels. The dress hugged her curves perfectly. Dani felt very beautiful as she stared at her reflection in the full length mirror. She had a feeling that this date would be leading to sex. She thought about that. Frank was a dreamy looking man and he'd already seen most of her body. Dani was warming up to the idea of passionate sex with him.

The hat was a very good idea. Frank had given her a black Fedora that went very well with the rest of her outfit. Dani looked hot and the hat kept her hair from looking like a frazzled mess. She'd have to wear the hat all night because of how hard she held it to her head, but it was worth it. Walking around South Beach was magical. There was a frenetic vibe all around them.

The doorman at Opium wasted no time allowing Dani in. He was about to hassle Frank, but frank produced two bills and mentioned something about introducing the doorman to the "Franklin Twins". There was a twenty dollar cover in addition to the bribe. Dani was scandalized.

The club itself had an Asian feel to it and was immense. They ate a sumptuous meal before making their way to the dance floor. Dani loved to dance. Frank moved quite well, Dani thought. It was almost deafeningly loud in the club, but Dani was having the time of her life. She felt pretty. She felt attractive. She saw many different sets of eyes on her as she danced. After ten straight songs on the dance floor, Frank asked her if she wanted a drink. She didn't know much about drinking and asked for something with a bite to it.

Dani stayed on the dance floor. A guy in a tight fitting shirt took Frank's departure as his cue to sidle up to Dani. She politely gave him room at first, but he kept trying to rub against her. She slapped away his hands the first few times he reached for her. His hand managed to graze her ass. Dani was about to slug the guy. Frank appeared between them, holding drinks, and stared at the guy. The guy was about to reach for one of the drinks in an attempt to show he wasn't afraid of anything. Frank handed both drinks to Dani and marched towards the guy. Frank kept his hands at his sides, but pushed the guy back by walking too quickly into the guy's comfort zone. When he had been driven sufficiently far away from Dani, Frank returned to her.

"Why don't we sit this one out?" he asked her.

"Good idea," she said. "What is this?" Frank noticed she'd consumed most of one of the drinks.

"It's a Jack and Coke. I hope you stirred it first."

"Um, no," she said. "I didn't."

No one had claimed the table they'd sat at earlier and so they returned there. Dani finished off the first drink and was sipping on the second. Frank stopped a waitress and ordered one for himself. Frank found himself stopping the waitress again and again.

Dani, Frank discovered, became very flirty when she was drunk. She was being very, very, flirty. Dani was playing with her hair and adjusting her dress in a very drunk but nonetheless seductive manner. Frank suggested going back out on the dance floor, hoping she would sweat the alcohol from her system. She was a little too drunk to make that a viable plan. He walked her outside. The fresh air seemed to be doing her some good. He did his best to lead her back to where the boat was parked. He carried her the last fifty feet and set her down gently in the boat. She was asleep before they made it back to the island.

Frank carried her to her room and left her dressed. He pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. As desirable as she was, Frank would not take advantage. He jerked his cock silly once he was in his own room. It didn't take long to make himself cum.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading. Please vote and send polite comments. Let me know if I should continue.

12