Sheree

Story Info
It happened like this.
2.1k words
3.5
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

Almost called 'It happened last night.' Which it did.

As I laid out the blanket on the floor of the stock-room I marvelled at how quickly events had moved. I'd only spotted her on a dating site the week before and here we were about to meet for the third time.

I arranged my camping lamps on some of the boxes and placed my carrier bags containing my vibrators, whip and other toys on the floor beside a chair.

I looked around to make sure everything looked right then switching on the camping lamps I turned off the main light. They weren't as bright as the picture on the box had led me to believe but perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Nice and subtle lighting.

I closed the door behind me and went to the backdoor. I opened it and looked outside. The other workers had gone. I went outside into the car park. It was a mild evening. No sign of rain. I checked the time on my mobile phone. Twenty minutes before six. Any minute now.

I walked to the entrance to the car park and checked the road outside. No sign. The usual doubts as to whether she would turn up filled my mind. She would. I convinced myself of that as I walked back to the rear entrance.

A small silver car was pulling up at the car park entrance. I waved her in and she parked.

She had come straight from work wearing a skirt and blouse. The skirt to her knees. Open toed sandals and a bag over her shoulder. She returned my smile as I opened the door for her.

She turned to face me as I closed the door behind me.

"I'm glad you could come." I said, kissing her cheek.

"I'm afraid I haven't got very long tonight." She must have seen the look of disappointment on my face. "Only forty minutes. You don't mind do you?"

How could I mind?

"No." I replied. "But we had better get started right away then."

"I need a wee first." She said.

I led the way to the ladies toilet and stood at the doorway as she went in.

"Can I watch?" I asked.

"No. Not this time." She replied. "Do you really want to?"

"Yes."

She smiled and closed the door on me.

Well she hadn't rejected the idea out of hand I mused. I had seen women piss on the net but never had one agree to do it in front of me. Maybe one day soon she would.

I went back to the door of the store room and waited. And waited. Then I heard the toilet flushing and she came out.

"We are in here tonight." I said as she started to walk towards my office.

"What's that?" She asked walking towards me.

I felt one of her breasts before opening the door. She rubbed against me as she walked past me into the room. She felt nice.

"Oh. That's lovely." She said surveying the layout before her.

"I thought it would make a change from my office. I can lock both doors as well." I said. "Shall I turn the main lights on?"

"No. Leave it like this."

I stood behind her and cupped her breasts with my hands rubbing my crotch against her ass cheeks. She pushed back to meet me.

"You like?" I breathed into her hair.

"Yes." She said in a low voice.

"We haven't much time." I reminded her, stepping back and bending to untie my shoe laces.

I undid my belt watch her undress from the corner of my eye. Finally she stood before me naked. I placed my pants and trousers on top of the same box she had used for her own.

"How do you want me?" She asked.

"Turn around and bend over those boxes." I instructed.

She turned and bent forward and I sat on a chair behind her. I felt her ass cheeks for a moment before licking one of my fingers and feeling between them for her anus with its tip. She pulled away slightly as I pushed against it then pushed back against it. I felt her anus resist then open, allowing the tip of my finger inside her. She moaned a little. I re-wet my finger with my saliva and replaced it against her anus. It slid in to the first knuckle then the second.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes." She breathed.

I started to finger her hole. Listening to her sighs and moans.

I pulled my finger out and held it to my nose for a second. Then I reached down to the carrier bag on the floor beside me and took out a bag of baby wipes. I placed one against the crack of her ass then wiped between her cheeks.

"Just freshening you up." I told her as I paid particular attention to her anus.

I dropped the wipe into the carrier and took out another. Reaching down between her legs I wiped along the slit of her pussy and the area surrounding it.

"I love it when you do that." She sighed.

"We all need it after a hard day at work." I told her dropping the wipe into the bag.

I felt her ass cheeks again then, pulling them apart, I shuffled forward on my chair and felt for her anus with my tongue. She tensed then relaxed. The sounds coming from her mouth told me I was in the right place. I licked first in circles then up and down.

"Oh yes."

I heard her say.

I reached down between her legs and felt along the slit of her pussy for her clit. Her sighs told me I had found it. I rubbed it gently as I continued to lick her anus.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I heard her say then she stopped breathing.

I kept licking and rubbing. She was still holding her breath. I rubbed harder and she exhaled with a sigh.

"Oh. Oh." She cried gently.

"Did you cum?" I asked sitting up in my chair and looking at the ass cheeks in front of me.

"Oh yes." She sighed.

I took a vibrator from the bag beside me and pushed it slowly against her pussy. It slid in easily. I pulled it nearly out then pushed it back inside again. He grunted then began moving in time as I moved the vibrator in and out of her.

"Oh yes." She said. "Fuck me."

I moved faster. She gasped.

"That's so good." She panted. "I love the things you do to me."

I stopped for a moment using my knee to keep the vibrator in place inside her pussy and pick up a second vibrator from the bag with a small bottle of liquid silk. I dribbled some liquid silk between her ass cheeks onto her anus then put some on the end of the second vibrator. Placing the tip of this vibrator against her anus I pushed gently. I could feel her tense and then pull away. I followed her anus with the vibrator. She stayed still for a moment then pushed back towards me. The tip entered her. She pulled away. I added more lube and she pushed back to meet the vibrator as I pushed forward with it.

"That hurts." She gasped.

I stopped. She pulled away then pushed back again. The tip of the vibrator opened her anus and entered her.

"Ah." She gasped.

"Like it?" I asked.

I started moving both vibrators together listening to the sounds she made.

"Oh yes." She gasped. "That's so good."

"You like it up the ass, don't you?" I asked speeding up my movements.

"Yes. Yes." She panted.

I pulled the vibrator from her ass, not wanting to hurt her there and keeping the first vibrator in place with my knee again, wiped the end with a baby wipe. I switched both vibrators on to maximum then working the first in and out of her pussy placed the tip of the second against her clit. Within seconds her breathing had changed and then stopped as she tensed for her approaching orgasm.

"Oh yes. I'm there. I've cum." She said, breathing deeply.

I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and she turned to meet me.

"I think I could do with a rest." She panted.

"That's ok." I said as she sank to her knees before me. "You can suck on my cock if you like while you are."

I opened my legs to give her access to my cock and balls as she moved forward and lowered her head. I could feel the warmth of her breath and then the wetness of her mouth as she took the end of my cock inside. With her hands on the ground she moved her head back and forth. I could feel her lips holding my foreskin as the tip of my cock went in and out of her mouth. I placed my hands on the back of her head as my hips began to buck of their own accord.

I felt her pulling away so I released her head. With one hand she began to wank me and with the other gently felt my balls. Now and again she would suck on the end of my cock then pull her head away. I could feel myself becoming near.

"You had better move your mouth." I panted.

I reached down and took my cock in my hand and took over the wanking. She sucked on the tip for a few seconds then moving her head held her breasts together to receive my cum.

"You can cum on my ass if you like." She said, looking up at me.

"I'm alright. I'll cum here."

My own breathing was becoming laboured, the muscles in my legs tensing and relaxing.

I was there.

"Oh." I grunted, working my foreskin back and forth.

She moved her head forward. I could feel the warmth of her breath again. I held her head in place with one hand and slowly rubbed the tip of my cock over her face and against her lips. I felt her lips open briefly and the end of my cock enter then she pulled her head away.

I looked down. There was cum on her breasts. I felt them. Lifting them up then letting them fall. I could see the nipples hardening. They needed sucking.

I reach down for the baby-wipes and taking one began to wash her. She took her own wipe and cleaned away my cum then sat still as I lifted each breast in turn and applied the wipe.

"Do you mind my doing this?" I asked.

"I love it." She replied.

"I love doing it." I said taking another wipe and using it on her sides and arms.

I leaned forward as she knelt up and sucked on each nipple in turn with my hands on her ass cheeks.

"Do you want to do anything else?" I asked pulling my head away.

"Do you want to watch me?" She asked.

"Yes please." I replied. "I would love to."

"Give me one." She said, laying on her back and bending her knees.

I took my longest vibrator and passed it to her.

She pushed it inside herself in two movements. She gasped then moaned.

Her hand moved faster.

"I can tell how fast you like it now." I told her.

She smiled then held her breath again as her orgasm built then broke over her. Her body relaxed and her hand stopped moving. Reaching forward I took the end of the vibrator in the tips of my fingers and slowly began moving it in and out of her. She gasped as I speeded up.

"Yes. Yes." She cried.

I moved faster.

"Oh. I'm there." She said relaxing back onto the blanket.

I left the vibrator inside her for a few seconds then slowly pulled it from her. She smiled as she watched me begin to place my toys back into the carrier bag.

"Time you were going home." I told her helping her to stand.

"Yes." She said turning away to reach for her clothes. "Sorry I can't stay longer."

"That's ok." I said. "Wait a moment."

I reached into my bag and took out a wipe.

"Just cleaning up your hole." I said, wiping the remains of the liquid silk from between her ass cheeks.

"That was fun." I said, as we dressed. "I can't wait for the next time."

"Neither can I." She smiled.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers