Sheree's Getaway Ch. 2

Story Info
Add a woman and get onboard.
4.5k words
4.19
18.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheree reached down under the steering wheel and fingered her now dripping pussy. Thinking about the fucking she had that night always made her so fucking horny! Hell, she had trouble walking for two days after that! It had been worth it though. She came so many times that night; it made up for the lack of attention her boyfriend had started showing her later. She supposed that telling him about her affairs was maybe a little too much, but oh well! She was still able to fuck her daughter's friends as well as whoever came to mind!

Just remembering those things, combined with her masturbating, brought her to a mini-orgasm. Cunt juice gushed out around her manipulating digits and soaked into the car seat's fabric. Her body shook, once, twice and then a third time as she came. She jerked her eyes open as she felt the car start to leave the edge of the road. Whew! She thought as she eased the car back onto the highway. That was close!

Thighs still trembling, Sheree raised her fingers to her mouth and slowly licked her own juice from her fingers. The taste of pussy made her cunt gush again. The heady scent of lust filled the car's interior. Sheree was now so damn horny; she knew she was going to have to do something about it, but what? Then it hit her.

A dark green sign flashed by on the right side of the car, rest stop 10 miles ahead. Yes! There had to be someone there who wouldn't mind taking care of her needs. Or better yet, several someone's! Right now, she'd take on the whole Dallas Cowboy football team and worry about it later!

The distance passed by quickly and soon she saw the exit. She turned off the cruise control and started to slow the car. Her eye's darted around the rest area, looking to see who or what might be there.

Texas sure doesn't spend the money on its rest areas, she thought. At least the other states along the Gulf Coast try to beautify theirs. Oh sure, the greenery looked nice. Thick grass, freshly cut, left no bare spots in the rest area. Trees spread their dark foliage out over the grounds, shading the picnic tables from the oppressive heat. No trash littered the area, but that building! Damn! Sickly yellow paint peeled from its walls and a dilapidated coke machine hammered its last breath from behind a rusted chain fence. There was just enough room for someone to put the money in and get a soda out, but they had to be careful not to get infected from the fence! Well, she thought, maybe this is last on their restoration project.

The entrance way split, cars to the left in front of the building facing the highway, trucks and campers to the right. While preferring the privacy from the road the right side offered, she didn't want a ticket, so she parked where she was supposed to.

A customized Chevy van was parked next to her. Two men, a woman and three kids were walking away from it towards a picnic table. The only other car in the rest area, at least on this side, was a maroon Dodge Charger three spots down. As no one was in or near the car, she didn't know whom it belonged to. This was looking like a bust. The guys from the van looked good, but they had kids with them and the woman was probably the wife of one of the guys. She didn't need that kind of trouble! There also didn't appear to be any vehicles on the other side, but she'd check when she got out.

She cut the car off she rolled the back window partly down to help with the heat. As she opened the door, the heat hit her full force. She closed the car door and leaned back against it, getting used to the heat. The door felt hot on her ass, and that's when she realized her skirt was still up around her waist! She reached down and pushed it over her naked hips. She moved with such haste, that the skirt caught on the mirror and ripped in two. Now she was left holding the torn skirt in her hands with her bare ass showing to the world.

Sheree tried to open the car door only to realize that it was locked! What else could go wrong, she thought. Tears filled her eyes as she found herself to be in a very embarrassing situation. Looking around her, Sheree saw that the men and kids were no longer in sight. Thank God! The woman, however, was walking towards her.

Even through her embarrassment, Sheree liked what she saw. Short red hair, spiked slightly on top framed a pale face that was lightly sprinkled with freckles. Her body was trim and athletic. Short shorts revealed more of her than they covered and her halter-top barely covered her magnificent breasts. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body, making it appear to have been oiled.

Sheree, staring at the vision that walked up to her, dropped the skirt onto the ground. Her mouth opened, then closed. She had no idea what to say!

The woman stopped just a few inches away from Sheree, her body covering Sheree's from view of the road. Green eyes sparkled out from under long lashes as she smiled a small smile. Perfect white teeth gleamed from behind dark red lips. When she spoke, her voice was soft and lilting.

"Looks like you are having a bit of a problem," she said.

Sheree shook her head to clear it. Her hands were still in front of her, covering her crotch. "I... Uh... That is..." she stammered and held her hands out at her side in a gesture of surrender. "Yeah. I am."

Both women looked down at Sheree's naked pussy and then up into each other others eyes. Laughter rang out as they realized the situation Sheree was in.

"Don't worry. My husband and brother took the kids on the nature trail. They'll be gone at least an hour. I told them I needed some time to myself. I love the kids, but they can be such a pain in the ass when traveling!"

Sheree laughed again and turned to look back into the car's window. Sure enough, the keys were hanging from the ignition! The side of the car radiated the heat back onto her thighs and cunt. She moaned and felt her pussy gush as she felt the warmth on her skin. "Ummmmmm..."

"Excuse me?" The woman asked. "Are you okay?"

Sheree turned back to face her, red dotting her cheecks as she blushed. "Uh, yeah. Sorry. Just a little upset. It's not everyday that I find myself in this situation."

"Don't worry about it," the other woman said. "By the way, my name's Rosalie, but you can call me Rosa. Everyone else does."

"Nice to meet you Rosa. Even if this is a little bit awkward!" They laughed again. "I'm Sheree."

"Well Sheree," Rosa said. "What can I do to...? I mean with... dammit! I mean what can I do to help you?" Her eyes had traveled down Sheree's form, lingering at her wet cunt. Sheree's juices had been flowing freely and coated the tops of her thighs. The heady smell of musk wafted up into the hot air. Rosa blushed as Sheree looked at her.

"Hmmmm..." Sheree answered her. "I can think of a few things, but right now, I need to get this car opened and cover my naked ass!" Laughter filled the air again.

Rosa looked into the car. "Looks like the back window on the passenger side is down some."

They both went over to the other side, Rosa trying to stand near Sheree and shield her from view of the road. It really didn't work. Every time Sheree moved, she flashed whoever was driving past. The good thing was that whoever saw her was past the entrance to the rest area and could not stop.

Sure enough, the window on the back passenger door was partway down. Rosa cocked her head to the side as she looked at the opening.

"Ummm," she said as she looked down at her own huge mammaries. "I don't think I can get through the window with these! Can you squeeze in there and get the lock?"

"Yeah," Sheree said, also staring at Rosa's bodacious set. "I'm going to have to try to reach the lock up front though. The locks broke on that back door. Can you hold my legs?"

Rosa smiled at her and nodded. Sheree put her arms into through the open window and turned her head so she would fit. She started to slither in and heard a tear from behind her. She felt some resistance and pulled harder with her arms. That's when she heard a loud tear and realized that she had just torn her tank top right off of her back! Now she was really nude! She heard Rosa laughing from behind her and then felt her pick up her legs, helping to keep her steady.

Sheree pulled herself about halfway into the car and realized she couldn't go any further. She tried to pull back and found out that she had become stuck! She started squirming and kicking her feet, knocking her legs out of Rosa's grasp. Her ass jiggled and her cunt was shown to everyone's view, if anyone would have been there. Her tits hung down inside the hot car and she could feel herself starting to sweat.

"You okay?" Rosa's voice floated in through the window.

"You're not going to believe this," she started laughing, making her ass and tits jiggle even more. "I am fucking stuck!"

"You're kidding me!" Rosa exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yeah, really! What am I going to do now?" Her laughter got harder as she realized that she was helpless to do anything. Talk about infinitely bad luck! She knew she should be upset, but the more she thought about it, the funnier her situation seemed!

"Maybe I can do something," Rosa answered. "You sure you can't get out?"

"Well, pull my feet. Maybe that would work."

Reaching down, Rosa picked up her feet. Sheree's ass was right at her face as she bent over. She could smell the musk from Sheree's wet pussy as she picked her feet up. Rosa felt a little weak in the knees and her own pussy started to gush. The crotch of her shorts soon became soaked with her juices. Her nipples hardened through her halter-top as they rubbed against the material. Her hands became sweaty against Sheree's legs as she felt her desire flare up.

While still holding her, Rosa placed one hand on each of Sheree's legs and stood between them.

Sheree tried to look back as she felt her legs being spread apart. "What are you doing?"

"Just trying to get a better grip on you!" Rosa shouted back. "I'm going to put your legs on my shoulders. That should give you a better angle to get in or out."

With that, Rosa moved up between Sheree's thighs. She rested them on her shoulders as she was drawn closer towards Sheree's snatch. That put Sheree at an almost upside down 45-degree angle. Her arms pushed against the seat cushion to keep the window from pressing into her rib cage. Sheree felt hot breath on her pussy and bucked as she felt Rosa's mouth cover her mound.

Rosa just had to taste her. Sheree's trimmed mound looked so wet and juicy, Rosa could not contain herself from sinking her tongue into its moistness. Rosa ran her tongue up Sheree's pussy lips and flicked it inside of her cunt. She felt Sheree start bucking against her mouth and Sheree's thighs tighten against the side of her head. Juice flowed into her mouth like water, hot, sweet and sticky. Rosa lapped it up, swallowing it like it was nectar.

"Ohhhh Godddd!" Sheree yelled from inside the car. "Eat my pussy! Yesssssss! Oh yessss! Just like that! Lick me! Lick my ass!" Sweat started pouring off of her overheated body, making her slippery against the car window and doorframe.

Rosa moved her mouth up to Sheree's crinkled asshole. She twirled her tongue around the ring and pushed the tip inside of her sphincter. Sheree jerked harder against her, her thighs slippery and sliding around Rosa's head. While she was reaming Sheree's asshole, Rosa thrust two fingers inside of Sheree's squishy cunny. She started rubbing Sheree's clit with her thumb while she twisted her fingers inside of her. In, out, twist, rub. Over and over. Her tongue rasped against Sheree's asshole, spearing inside and then out. She felt Sheree thrust her ass backwards, driving her fingers deeper into her pussy.

"I'm cummmminnggg!" Sheree cried out, gushing juice all over Rosa's hand and face. Her sweaty body bucked against the car, twisting. As she came, her sweat acted like a lubricant. Sheree slid off of Rosa's shoulders and into the car. She laid half on the seat, half on the floorboard, moaning and twitching.

Outside, Rosa wiped her face and knocked on the window. "Open the door! Your turn now!"

Sheree roused herself and smiled through the glass. She reached around the seat and hit the automatic door locks, popping it open.

Rosa opened the door and leaned her head inside of the car. The smell of damp pussy and sweat filled her nostrils. She felt her pussy gush again. She reached down and undid her shorts, dropping them to the ground. She stepped out of them and turned around, placing her ass into the car. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled sweetly at Sheree.

"Eat me bitch!" Rosa laughed as she said it.

Giggling, Sheree lay on her back on the seat with her face right under Rosa's dripping pussy. Strawberry blonde hair framed Rosa's pink labia. Freckles lightly dotted her thighs, highlighting their paleness. Her warm musk smell filled Sheree's senses as Rosa lowered her snatch onto Sheree's face. She moaned loudly as Sheree licked her outer lips and pushed her tongue up inside of her. Cunt juice flowed down onto Sheree's face, coating her skin. Sheree licked harder, trying to swallow all of it.

Half of her body still outside, Rosa pulled up her top and started pulling at her engorged nipples. Her nipples were large and puffy, a pale pink against paler skin. Rosa moaned louder as Sheree found her clitoris and started sucking on it. She trembled as she twisted her own nipples, her eyes closed tight.

As her eyes were closed, she failed to see her husband come walking around the side of the van. He stopped and stared at the scene before him. All that he could see was his wife, top up showing her tits, her shorts on the ground at her feet, and her half of her body inside of a white Lincoln. His temper flared and he stomped over to the car. Thank God that th As her eyes were closed, she failed to see her husband come walking around the side of the van. He stopped and stared at the scene before him. All that he could see was his wife, top up showing her tits, her shorts on the ground at her feet, and her half of her body inside of a white Lincoln. His temper flared and he stomped over to the car. Thank God that thad cleared and he stepped back up to the car. There he saw Sheree on her back, one leg up on the back seat and the other thrown over the front seat. Her pussy was wide open and soaked. The seat was squishy from her sex juice.

Sheree had her hands wrapped around Rosa's thighs holding her as she ate her out. Her tongue was moving like wildfire over and into Rosa's pussy. Rosa had cum once and was cumming again when Sheree felt a pair of rough hands grab her legs. Before she could react, she was pulled towards the door, her legs stretched backwards, opening her cunt to whomever had pulled her.

As Sheree was holding onto Rosa's hips, Rosa was also pulled into the car. Her ass landed on Sheree's face, driving her cunny into her mouth. Sheree bucked, but she had no leverage. Her mouth was buried in the other woman's pussy, leaving just her nose open for air.

"Mrphlghp!" She tried to yell through a mouthful of muff. Her hands flew out, but couldn't get purchase to help her move.

Rosa had thought that Sheree just wanted to get more, so she ground her pussy hard onto Sheree's face as she came once again. She had no idea what was going on behind her.

Rosa's husband dropped his jeans and pulled on his hard cock. It was of modest length, but obscenely thick. He leaned in and rubbed it up and down Sheree's snatch, coating it with her juices. Sheree felt it and tried again to move. No luck, she was stuck and at his mercy.

What am I complaining about? She thought. This is what I wanted! With that thought, she relaxed, sucked harder at Rosa's pussy and prepared to be fucked! She grabbed Rosa's hips again with one hand and brought her other up to Rosa's pale ass. Sheree coated one of her fingers with Rosa's juice and plunged it into Rosa's tight asshole.

Rosa cried out from the invading finger and ground her pussy down, thrusting her ass back onto Sheree's finger. Sheree placed another finger inside Rosa's asshole and then a third! She reamed her out fast and hard with her fingers, making Rosa scream out in pleasure as she came.

On the other side of the car, Rosa's husband placed the head of his cock against Sheree's pussy lips. The fist-sized head pressed inward, popping inside, eased by her wetness. She was vise tight against his size, but he pushed slowly in. Carefully, he buried his dick to the hilt in her velvety muscle.

Sheree screamed up into Rosa's cunt and tried to pull back. No dice! She was stuck between a twat and a hard cock! She willed her body to relax as she felt her pussy stretch to its maximum. If he got rough with her, his cock would tear her open. What she didn't know was that he knew how huge around he was and from fucking Rosa for years, how to be careful and still bring pleasure.

Rosa felt the scream through her cunt and the fingers go still in her ass. She wiggled down, willing Sheree to keep going. Obviously Sheree got the message, because she added a fourth digit into her abused asshole and started twisting them while she was eating her cunt. Rosa screamed out in passion, not pain. She was butt-fucked by her husband on a regular basis and she loved her asshole to be violated like this! Juice splattered down onto Sheree's face as Rosa kept cumming.

Legs trembling and mouth sucking, Sheree thrilled to the cock buried inside of her. As he pulled back, she felt like her entire pussy was being pulled from her body. It felt wonderful when he thrust back in. She could feel her muscles loosening up as he started to pick up the pace.

Rosa's husband leaned down into the car as he slowly fucked this strange woman. His mouth found her right nipple and he suck on it hard. The little nub swelled inside of his mouth and under his tongue. As he sucked on her nipple, he continued fucking her cunt. Her pussy was tight on his dick. Over the years, Rosa had remained tight, but she had also loosened some to adjust to his constant fucking. Just for an instant, he thought about what it would be like to fuck this stranger in her ass. Then realized that he would probably tear her in two and put the thought form his mind, Hell! Just her pussy milking his cock felt like Heaven! That was good enough for him.

Sheree felt the dick inside of her speed up. Heavy balls slapped her asshole, making it twitch with every hit. Her pussy was stretched out and had become extremely sensitive from the friction of his large organ. She bucked her hips against his groin, signaling him to really get down and fuck the shit out of her!

He let go of Sheree's nipple when he felt her hips buck. Whenever Rosa did that, she wanted to be fucked hard, so he figured that this woman was giving him the same signal. He slammed into Sheree and pulled out, only to do it again. He looked up and saw his wife getting her asshole reamed out and her snatch eaten. It drove him over the edge. His hips moved like a well-oiled piston, jack hammering his monster into Sheree's cunt. Juice squirted out from her snatch with every thrust.

Sheree screamed yet again as she came over and over. The pussy on her face, juice running down her cheecks, muffled her moans. Her arms flailed out to grab the seats as she rocked under the pounding. She felt like her pussy was being turned inside out. It was incredible! She had never been fisted before, but after feeling this monster in her cunt, she was going to have to try it!

Rosa felt Sheree stop eating her and the fingers rip from her ass. How rude! She thought as she pulled herself from the car. Her ass was a little sore, but she was well satisfied. Her husband didn't eat pussy like that, that was for sure! She stopped as she heard Sheree screaming and moaning from in the car. What was wrong with that woman? Even if she was masturbating, she shouldn't be making that much noise! She turned and looked into the car.

12