Sheriff's New Girl Dominated

Story Info
Vivian suffers a vist from sheriff.
3.7k words
4.27
47.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A distraught Vivian had showered and donned a robe, she was at the kitchen table, trembling as she scissored her cutoffs to crotch length as the sheriff had ordered. It was 6:30 p.m. and the phone rang.

She walked to the wall and picked up the receiver. George Reynolds' voice crackled in her ear. "Baby, I'm only a few blocks away. I can't wait to get my hands all over you."

Vivian's knees buckled for a second in fear, but she regained her balance. "S-, si-, sir, you're early," she stammered.

"Bet your ass I am," was the quick reply. "Leave the door unlocked, get naked and lay on the bed right now, slut, if you know what's good for you." He hung up before she could answer.

Mortified, but seeing no way out, Vivian walked to the bedroom, hung the robe on a hook behind the door and lay prone on the bed as she heard the sheriff's pickup park in front of the townhouse apartment. Within seconds the front door had opened and shut and she could hear the dead bolt turn. Reynolds suddenly appeared at the doorway to the bedroom, a brown paper shopping bag in hand, and emitted a low whistle as his eyes ran up and down her displayed body.

Vivian cringed and looked away as she heard him set the bag on the floor. It rustled as he reached inside for something then stepped alongside the bed. Before she could pull away, he had grasped her right wrist and was tying it with a necktie to the bedpost where it met the mattress.

"This is all just part of your slut training, bitch," he said, reaching across and doing the same to her left wrist with another necktie taken from the bag.

"Si-, sir, I don't think I can go through with this," a wide-eyed Vivian said as she pulled in vain at the two neckties. "Listen cunt, you have no choice. You've already agreed. I've got the drug and video evidence to put you away for years if you tell anyone. And I checked your background. After that claim of sexual harassment against the bank manager that you later withdrew, no one's going to believe that I forced you into this."

Her weak attempt at backing out of the deal had stoked the sheriff's temper. He reached down and grabbed her shapely right leg at the ankle, cruelly twisting it, bringing a yelp from her throat as he bound it to the knob at the foot of the bed. He then did the same with the other ankle.

"You're mine for the next month, to do with as I please, slut, so get used to it." he spat angrily.

Oh god, Vivian thought, he knows about that harassment charge. I should never have caved in and withdrew that complaint. Why did I let that company lawyer convince me I didn't have enough proof and would have to go through the embarrassment of an investigation with little hope of being vindicated.

Now, totally at the menacing sheriff's mercy, she lay nervously quiet, nude and spread-eagled on the bed, her gorgeous brown hair fanned out on either side of the pillow beneath her head. Her long, tanned legs looked incredible inviting spread wide.

George stood over her, a feeling of power and sexual heat surging through his body as he moved his eyes along her curvaceous figure. Her generous breasts formed near perfect circles as she lay prone, with succulent nipples at the center, the size of a quarter. The firm mounds rose up and down slowly with each of her nervous breaths.

He placed the bag on a bedside end table and removed a white plastic vibrator and a roll of duct tape. The vibrator was in the shape of curved V, with a flat bottom and arched upper surface.

Vivian looked up, saw the objects and gasped, turning away but only able to half twist onto her side. The sheriff whacked her sumptuous right buttock with the palm of his hand. SLAP!

"Youch!" was her only reply.

"You lay down flat and stay still, bitch," he ordered.

She lay rigid and closed her eyes tightly.

George pressed the flat side of the vibrator against Vivian's slightly bulging pussy and wrapped a piece of duct tape across her athletic thighs, holding it firmly in place. She stiffened as the cold plastic made contact with her pussy, then emitted a slight gasp when he pushed the vibrator switch to the low setting.

George pulled a chair from along the wall and sat on it alongside the bed, a Cheshire cat grin on his thick-jowled face. Vivian struggled against the bonds as the vibrations began to affect her, rolling her hips from one side to the other trying to dislodge the vibrator.

"Uhhh, uhhh," she gasped. The effort was useless. She then tried to lie still, but couldn't contain an occasional twitch of her vaginal muscles. She could feel the moisture building between her legs.

She looked over at George with pleading eyes, but he was enjoying every second of her unwanted manipulation by the vibrator. He reached over with his right hand and gave each of her breasts a stinging slap in quick succession, turning both a slight shade of red.

"Oh, please, please don't, please stop it," Vivian said hoarsely, quickly adding a subdued, "Sir, sir, sir."

He smiled. "Glad to see your learning some manners," he said and reached over again, this time with both hands, grabbing her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, giving each a painful, cruel twist, and then pulling the nipples, lifting her firm, hefty breasts up and toward him.

"YOUCH," she yelped loudly, her shoulders coming off the bed a bit and leaning toward him as far as the ties would allow to ease the pain in her nipples. "Oh, oh."

George gave them a last pinching squeeze before releasing her breasts, rising from the chair as she gasped loudly and fell back to the mattress. "I think I'll go get a beer and watch TV for a while, slut, have fun while I'm gone," he laughed, walking away into the living room.

Her tender breasts aching horribly, Vivian tried to lie still, but simply couldn't. The buzzing vibration was relentless. She raised her rear end off the bed and shook her hips to the side, trying to at least shift the vibrator to a different position, all to no avail as it stayed firmly taped directly over her pulsing mound. Her bottom fell back to the bed and as the minutes dragged on, small sobs emitted from her throat, and tears came to her eyes.

"Oh, please," she whispered to herself.

Her vagina began to contract involuntarily, every 30 seconds or so and her sore, reddened nipples hardened. She fought the feeling, trying to focus her on her job, anything else, but within moments the buzzing vibrations regained and held her attention.

For 10 seconds or so, her whole body trembled, then subsided. She could feel the first light beginnings of an orgasm, but that too subsided.

Sitting on a couch in the living room, finishing a beer, George could hear her struggles and his cock was getting rock hard. The beer drained, he took the bottle, walked over to the bedroom door, and stood there. He watched her twist and moan lightly, sob a bit, then quiet herself for a few seconds, then twist and sob more.

"Oh Vivian, you are such a horny slut aren't you? Sheriff George's horny, slut girlfriend, just dying to be fucked by him."

She shook her head from side to side, mouthing a silent no.

"Tell me you need a good hard fucking; that's all you want in life. Tell me that or I'm going to shove this beer bottle to the back of your throat and tape that in place. You're going to say what I want, slut, or you're not going to talk at all."

He moved toward the bed, holding the empty beer bottle at its base.

A wave of fear crossed Vivian's contorted face. She looked at the approaching beer bottle, imagined it forced down her throat, and her shoulders shook from side to side in dreaded anticipation.

"Ss, ss, sirrr," she stammered in a small voice. "I n-n-eed a good fu-, fu-, fuckkkking. That's all I want in life."

He laughed loudly, unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out, setting the bottle on the end table. "Yes, that's a good slut."

He took her right hand, bound at the wrist near the bedpost. "Now I'm going to put my dick in your hand and I want you to play with it slow and easy. Got that slut."

She nodded numbly and closed her hand around his hard shaft, squeezing it lightly and sliding her fingers up and down slowly.

George groaned. He gazed at her incredible, trembling body and his excitement grew. Take your time and enjoy it, he told himself; you've got this beauty to yourself for 30 more days. As she continued to lightly stroke his pulsating cock, he reached between her legs and moved the vibrator switch to medium speed.

Vivian's reaction was immediate. Her hips jumped a few inches off the bed, her vagina spasming. At the same time, she involuntarily clenched her fists, the right hand squeezing his cock tightly.

He responded with a harsh slap across her beautiful face that turned her head away from him. "Bitch, I told you slow and easy. Just can't control yourself can you?"

Tears rolled down across Vivian's dazed face.

"I asked you a question, cunt. Look at me," he said, raising his hand again. With her face stung by pain and the vibrator sending faster shivers through her lower body, a beaten Vivian turned back toward him.

"N-n-o. N-o-o, I can-, can-, can't control myself," she blurted haltingly while resuming a light squeezing of his rod that was now leaking pre-cum.

He pushed his left thumb into her grimacing mouth, past her clean, white teeth. "Suck, baby, " he ordered, his other hand dropping down to roughly manhandle her smooth right breast.

Vivian was becoming totally lost in lust-pain. Her hand kept stroking and squeezing his cock, her mouth sucked hard on his invading thumb. All the while her breast ached as he roughly mashed and squeezed the tender flesh, and that never-ending buzz built an intense heat between her legs.

"Aagh, aagh," she gasped around the thumb, her legs straining tightly, pulling wildly at the ankle bonds.

George watched her struggles and was near orgasm, but reminded himself again to go slowly.

Giving her breast one last harsh squeeze and yanking the nipple, he stepped back, pulling his thumb from her mouth and putting his engorged prick back in his pants.

He wiped some pre-cum off his hand onto her left breast. "You make a good washcloth," he said as he smeared the cum over the smooth firm surface, finishing with another painful nipple pinch. The brownish flesh around her taut, extended nipples had turned reddish from his cruel treatment.

Vivian was now nearly mindless, trembling uncontrollably. Her head shook from side to side and she emitted unintelligible soft sounds.

"A sex toy," he muttered to her. "You're my own personal sex toy. I can do whatever I want to this slutty fuckin' body."

He reached down and slipped his index finger beneath the vibrator, feeling between Vivian's sopping upper pussy lips for her clitoris. Her lower body went completely rigid as his finger made contact immediately and he swirled it around the stiff knob, then pushed it upward.

"Aaaagh!" Vivian's hips bucked in a vicious spasm, her mouth remained wide open and her thighs tried to close tight, but couldn't. "Pull-eeeze, pull-eeeze," she begged, not really knowing what she was begging for.

She did know that she needed to orgasm badly, but didn't actually want it. Her mind said no, but her body was desperately aching for some sort of release. She just wanted the whole episode to somehow end and didn't care how.

"Yep, just a brainless sex toy, that's you, cunt," George said as he withdrew his hand, stared deep into her eyes, smirked and returned the vibrator to a low setting.

"Sorry honey, no orgasms for you unless you talk and act more like the animal slut you're becoming," he said. "Once you start speaking like the bitch in heat that you are, I just might bring you to orgasm."

He then delivered a wicked short slap to the curved top surface of the vibrator, bringing her knees off the bed in another bucking motion.

Her mouth appeared to make babbling noises, but no sound was coming out. Her shapely legs tried to slide shut but could only move a little, then they spread wide before trying to pull together again. She was like a slow-motion, jerking rag doll.

"I'm gonna take a beer break again," he said. "Be back in a while and your slut training will continue."

As he walked from the room, she let out a long moan. "Oooooh. Oooooh. No,ooooo," rolling from side to side as much as the restraints would allow. The building orgasm had subsided, but her body, now bathed in sweat, was shaking slightly and uncontrollable.

Her mind started to refocus, and she was strongly aware of an aching, urgent need to press her pussy into something hard while the light, teasing vibration continued.

"I just can't take this," she mumbled to herself, the vibrations bringing another small spasm from her vagina and she twisted back and forth once again, pulling at the four bonds.

She began to lick her lips and suck on the tip her own tongue, craving some sort of contact with her erotic areas.

Will power gone and beaten, Vivian managed to find her voice. She called out in a pitiful, wailing tone, "Sir, sir, please, please help me. Oh god, I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want it, everything you say. I'm all yours, sir, just please help me.

"Shut this off, I can't take it anymore. It's driving me crazy."

That brought a loud laugh from the living room.

"Bitch, I'll untie you in a little bit," George called out. "But I'm going to put a leash on you, make you lick my feet and crawl you around the apartment. And you better beg to suck my cock with each step. You're my fucking dog bitch aren't you?"

There was little wait for an answer. "Yes sir, I am your bitch, your slutty dog bitch. Oh, please put me on a leash. I need to lick your feet and suck you. Please, please sir." With each of the answers she raised her hips off the bed, humping the air frantically.

I am truly a bitch in heat, Vivian thought. I need to press up against something, anything, She caved in to her basest desires. "Sir, can I hump your leg?" she begged, her neck muscles straining as she raised her head off the pillows. "Please come in here and let your bitch hump you right now."

George rose from his seat and walked to the bedroom. Vivian's head had fallen back to the bed and tossed from side to side. Her shoulders lay flat on the bed, but her ass was lifted along with her knees as she appeared to be fucking an invisible person. Her lips were pursed and pretty face contorted in a form of agony. And the vibrator still hummed slowly.

"Yep, cunt, I guess you might be ready for a humping," he said, "but you're not having any orgasms until you learn to talk slutty like that to me with every single sentence. I own you for a month and you're going to dress, behave and talk exactly like the dog owner wants, OK bitch?"

She gave him a pleading look. "Stick that tongue all the way out and leave it out," he commanded, and her pink tongue appeared, laying flat on her chin. He then swung a leg over her body and straddled her, taking his engorged penis from his pants again and laying it between her rounded breasts.

She looked down her taut body. His paunchy belly rested against the bottom of her breasts and the head of his engorged cock poked through the circular mounds.

"You're going to lap this cock like a filthy mongrel, aren't you," he asked, wrapping each of his meaty hands around a breast and shoving them together, entrapping his bloated cock. "Yesssss," he sighed as the velvety skin of her firm breasts enveloped him.

Vivian, mouth open and tongue splayed across her chin, could feel warm drops of pre-cum in the tight valley of her breasts, now aching as George squeezed them roughly.

"You need this cock in your slutty mouth, don't you, lapdog," he growled.

Vivian responded with a nod of her head, tongue still hanging out, and craned her neck forward. George smeared a gob of pre-cum onto two of his fingers and rubbed them roughly back and forth across the width of her tongue. "Aaaah, aaaah," emerged from her hoarse throat as his harsh fingers moved to the back of her tongue, causing her to gag a bit.

"Keep that tongue out and spread that cum all over your lips, Fido," he said, laughing as she twisted her tongue around the edges of her mouth, her eyes blinking and rolling..

"Pretty soon we're going to fill that pretty mouth with nine inches of fat cock. I want you to slurp and suck on it like an animal that hasn't eaten in a week."

He grabbed the back of her head, bunching her hair and twisting it cruelly. "Yipe," she screamed, grimacing in pain as he scooted forward and sat directly atop her breasts.

The sight of her gorgeous contorted face and another painful "yipe" as he twisted her even hair harder pushed George over the edge before he was ready. Cum spurted in streams over Vivian's tongue, her cringing face and in the hair lying across her forehead.

"Dammit!" George screamed, grabbing a handful of the hair fanned out on the pillow with his other hand, wiping his dick as he swung his leg back across her body and stood up. He looked at her pulsating pussy and yanked the tape from her hips with a loud tearing sound. The vibrator came away with it and Vivian yelped. "Oooooooh!"

He angrily pushed his cock into his pants, turned and whomped the center of her pussy with a loud open-handed SMACK! "Fucking dog bitch."

Vivian spasmed and twisted but there was no orgasm.

He stormed toward the living room as she sobbed and moaned loudly in pain and absolute frustration. As he went to the fridge for a beer he heard the sobs turn into full-throated crying. His anger subsided with the sound and he smiled, shaking his head in sadistic appreciation of her continuing turmoil.

"It's time for some leash training now, slut," he called out. "Get ready to spend a few hours on your knees. And we're going to give that pussy and that crybaby mouth a good workout, too."

Vivian's crying lessened to low sobs now. With the vibrator removed, her mind began to clear, the lust replaced by shame and abject humiliation.

George walked back into the room and untied the helpless beauty's right hand. "Slut, smear those blobs of cum all over your face, every single inch. That's your face lotion every day for the next month. You're going to have a real creamy complexion and you can thank me for it."

Cringing in embarrassment, Vivian brought her hand to her face and spread the warm gobs of cum on her right cheek, it mixed with tears as she dragged her hand up across her forehead and down to the other cheek. More small tears formed there as she continued sobbing.

"Don't just spread it, rub it in you dumb bitch," George demanded, grabbing her hand and pressing it forcefully into her contorted face. "And I'm still waiting for a thank you," he added as he stepped back to savor her humiliation.

Vivian managed a low, gasping "Thank-, thanks, s-ir, s-ir," as more small tears rolled from her eyes, mixing with the cum on her fingers and palms as she massaged her cheeks and cheekbones deeply.

George watched with a gloating expression. "That cum rubbed into your face marks you as my private property, bitch," he said.

Under his stern gaze, a shivering Vivian continued the spreading massage down to her chin and back up to the cheek where she'd begun. The pretty bank manager's entire face now glistened with the cum/tears mixture.

"That's enough with the face lotion, lick your owner's hand," he ordered, holding his open palm below her chin.

Aware that the open hand could bring a wicked slap in an instant, fear crossed Vivian's face and she submissively craned her neck forward and swabbed the palm of his hand with the wide flat portion of her tongue. Then she trailed the tip of the tongue along his pudgy fingers like an obedient dog.

"You're gonna be on all fours, cunt, for the next two hours," he said as he reached over to untie her other hand.

12