Sherman And Sherman: Only For Women Ch. 03

Story Info
How's Debbie doing?
3.3k words
4.53
14.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of Sherman And Sherman, Only For Women. This may make more sense if you check out parts 1 and 2 first. Enjoy.

Sherman and Sherman

Only For Women -3

Laura: "Welcome back to the third half of our show." (Thanks Tom & Ray)

"Jen has demonstrated the Grand Slam, Sherrie is helping her husband with his 'problem' caused by watching Jen. And our studio guest, Debbie, who has never had an orgasm, has been using the RC Butterfly. Let's check on Debbie. Debbie, How's it going?

Debbie: "I have been tingling for 20 minutes now, but there hasn't been any increase in the level of pleasure. But I really enjoyed watching Jen get off on that funny looking toy. I have never watched anyone else having sex you know. I think I like seeing other people do it. In fact, watching Sherrie suck on Ron's big cock right beside me makes me want to try something more."

Tanya: "I would be glad to show Debbie the Venus Butterfly technique, if you like."

Debbie: "I don't know about that. I know I'm not a lesbian, so it would seem a little weird."

Tanya: "Oh, don't worry about that. I like men just like you, and these two are turning me on too. I just know how to do it well and want to help you learn how to get off. Just look at it like a learning experience. I'm not trying to convert you or anything like that."

Jen: "We would all like to see the technique demonstrated. Jackie is here to ensure it is being done correctly."

Debbie: "Well…I guess it would be ok this time. I WOULD like to learn that."

She turns off the RC Butterfly, lifts her skirt, lowers her panties and unstraps it. She hands it to Jackie who decides to try it on herself.

Tanya: "Let me help you get out of those clothes. You can get used to my touch and relax before we get into it." She lifts Debbie's sweater up over her head, opening the view of her nicely shaped breasts, still covered by a sexy black bra from Victoria's Secret. Next, her skirt zipper is lowered and the skirt is pulled down over her full, round hips as she lifts herself slightly to allow it to be pulled off. Debbie is sitting there now in the bra with her matching black lace panties still part way down, with her high heeled shoes still on.

She shivers in anticipation as Tanya runs her hands over Debbie's arms, across her flat belly, over her hips, down both legs, back up the inside of her legs but avoiding the vagina. Hands continue up to her mounds, over them and between them to unhook her bra. Her lovely perfectly shaped breasts come into view as the bra is discarded. Debbie takes a deep breath, enhancing her beauty even more. Tanya takes over, pushing Debbie back onto the padded bench seat, trails her hands across her soft chest, her stomach, and down to the panties, continuing to go down as she pulls the panties away, legs still together. Tanya leans over her legs and kisses her navel while grasping her breasts with her hands, massaging all around them, kissing her belly. Then, pulling herself up, planting kisses all over her pretty white mounds, kissing her nipples until they can get no harder.

Tanya, looking up into Debbie's eyes, which are half closed by now, her mouth slightly open: "Is this OK? Do you want me to continue?"

Debbie: "Yes, it feels good. Please do continue. I'm ready for more."

Tanya slides down her body, rubbing her own full breasts on Debbie as she goes. She grasps a leg in each hand and forces them open. Debbie responds by opening them wider to give Tanya access to her private spots. Tanya lies between her legs and plants kisses down her stomach to her vulva. She runs her tongue up and down to see if it is wet. It is very wet and ready for her to proceed.

Debbie: "Oh, yes, that feels good. Keep going. I hope I taste OK."

Tanya starts the technique, spreading Debbie's pussy lips a little, using her tongue in fast, quick strokes right on her clitoris, then running her hard, long tongue up and down the entire opening several times slowly, then back to the clit with the rapid tonguing.

Meanwhile, Jackie has removed her pants and panties and has strapped on the RC butterfly. She is sitting there in her chair with her beautiful brown legs opened slightly while Laura has the controls. Laura has turned it on very low speed. Jackie is petite and very dark skinned, possibly with some Black or Asian blood in her, but without their features. She is an absolutely gorgeous and exotic looking woman.

Laura: "Jackie, how does that feel to you?"

Jackie: " It's good, very comfortable. I'm imagining we're sitting in an expensive restaurant, my lover and I, while he has the controls in his pocket. We are starting the appetizers when he turns on the butterfly. Real low, like this. I feel it tingling. As I nibble on the food, I imagine it's him I'm eating, and HE is eating me. I can feel his tongue on my clitty. I have no control over the sensations. He is in control, taking me wherever and whenever he wants. The food is delicious."

By now, Ron's cock is as hard as it gets. Sherrie almost rips off her pants and shirt. She is wearing no panties or bra. She stands up beside Ron and swings a leg over his, hovering over his raging cock. She takes aim and slowly lowers herself onto the head of it and moves her hips forward and back, the saliva from her sucking mixing with her copious juices. The hard cock is rubbing her clit, pressing its way into her opening. When the head is in, she releases her weight and presses down onto 4 or 5 inches of his manhood. He is sitting up now, holding his arms around her, caressing her butt cheeks. He lifts her up slowly and she crashes down hard again, going another half inch into her. He tears his shirt away and holds her tightly to his chest, feeling her nice boobies and hard nipples pressing into his skin, and she feeling his manly, hard muscles. She uses her toes on the floor to push up, then release to slam onto him again, going ever deeper with each thrust. They both know this is getting her 'G' spot and if she can get it all in her, she can get her clit massaged at the same time. For now, she places a hand between them and tickles her clit.

Sherrie: "AH, So good. Fuck me good, Ron. Suck my titties, please. Yes, so good. You fill me so well."

Ron, feeling and sucking her breasts, one hand around her butt, pulling and pushing with her: "Mmm, Your titties taste good sweetie, and you are soo tight and wet tonight. Keep this up and I'm going to be cumming inside you in no time."

Sherrie: "OOOHHH, do it. I don't care. Cum any time you want, dear. Just keep fucking me now!"

Hands all over the small audience are inside skirts, rubbing outside pants, squeezing breasts at the hot scene unfolding in front of them. They are so close they can smell the participants, feel the heat they are generating, and hear every little sound they are making in the quiet, closed set.

Jen: "This is really interesting. See how Sherrie is opening up for her husband, doing whatever she can to please him? And he in return is giving her great pleasure as well. That's what they meant earlier by the win-win situation. Both are willing to do anything for each other so they both benefit from that kind of open, caring relationship. And Debbie is willing to try new things in an effort to reach heights never before attained, we hope. We told you we had a special show tonight, but we didn't know it would be THIS special. I was fully satisfied just a few minutes ago, but now I'm already feeling very wet again. How are you Debbie? Feeling anything extra yet?"

Debbie: "Oh, yes, Tanya is very good at this. No man has ever made me feel this good. She knows just how hard to lick it and just when to change up. I'm definitely very wet and turned on now. And those two beside me - wow, they are so hot. I'm envious of them. Will I ever be able to enjoy sex like that?"

Jen: "We certainly hope so. You seem to be responding well to this treatment. Relax and let it go. Experience the feelings. Don't block them out. Let us know when you reach 80% of PONR. I know you don't know where that point is yet, but just try to guess when it gets to an intense level. Jackie, what's happening with you?"

Jackie: "Laura is increasing the intensity little by little. In my fantasy, we are past the salads and on the main course by now. Every bite I take, I imagine our tongues on each other. He can see my breathing getting heavier, my tongue and lips savoring each bite as I put them in my mouth. No one knows what we're up to. We are making small talk. It's getting harder to concentrate on the subject. I want him inside me. What is he thinking? Does he know what he is doing to me? Can he tell?"

Laura: "I think you know how to get the most out of this thing, Jackie."

"Debbie, you OK?"

Debbie: "Good, I'm good. Sherrie is really pounding herself on Ron's big cock. They both look ready to cum any time now, not that I would really know though. Feeling Tanya's hot tongue and watching them is really turning me on."

Sherrie: "Ohmygod, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me hard! Please! Oh baby, cum in me now. Let it go."

Ron: "Ahhh, I'm ready. Here it comes. You're going to get a big load any second. Keep pumping. Take it all. Mmnghaaagh. SHIT, Ahhh"

Sherrie: "Oh, fuck, I feel your hot cum hitting deep inside me." Her body vibrating now, "Fill me up. Oooooo Cumming, cumming, Ahhhh, Ooooooh. So… Good, "

Debbie, watching intently: "80, 80. Time for my 'G' spot now, please."

Tanya inserts her middle finger up inside Debbie's vagina, palm up, as far as it will so, starts patting her 'G' spot, then back to licking her vagina and clitoris.

Jackie, getting very hot now: "I need something more too. Let me try that 5-Popper."

The 5-Popper is a Pyrex glass dildo with one large round knob for the head and 4 smaller knobs on the shaft.

They come in different lengths and thicknesses. The one she brought for the show is just the right size for her. She sucks it in her mouth to make it nice and warm and wet, then inserts the head into her vagina, while leaving the RC Butterfly intact over her clit.

Jackie: "This is what I needed. Now, continuing my fantasy, the main course is done and dessert is served. He turns up the Butterfly full force while I'm trying to put the food in my mouth and swallow."

On cue, Laura turns up the control to maximum.

"Oh my. I'm imagining the candles, the cigar from the guy across the room, my lover's cock. Anything. I need something inside me. I'm SO hot. I check out the waiter's crotch when he walks by, maybe afraid to look into his eyes, lest I be found out. I place my hand on my lover's thigh. It's hard. No. That's his cock under my hand and it's very big. So he DOES know what he's doing to me right now!"

She inserts 2 more knobs of the 5-Popper inside her.

Debbie: "This is soo good. But I think I need a MAN inside me. I WANT a man inside me now."

Laura: "Bob, come here please. Bob's our #2 cameraman but I believe his other special qualities can help us out now. Leave you camera trained on Debbie and help us out here, will you?"

Bob, entering the stage set wearing a t-shirt and levis: "I would be glad to help, Ms. Laura. What can I do?"

Laura: "Why, get over there and give Debbie what she wants, of course."

Bob is about 6'1" and very fit. He removes his shirt, then his pants and stands next to Debbie. She sees the large bulge in his boxers and reaches for it with her hand. She smiles at the size of it, and at the fact that her wishes are being filled, not to mention other things. She rubs it until she can no longer wait to see and feel it. She pulls down his drawers and out pops the biggest thing she has ever seen. It's easily bigger than Rod's, even when it was at its biggest. And, it has a very thick head, like the dildo Jackie is using. Her eyes get big as she holds it with both hands, and licks the tip with her tongue. It is good so she continues licking it all around the shaft while pumping it with her fists. It doesn't take long for him to reach his full size of 9 ½" and 2 ½" in diameter on the shaft. She tries to get her mouth over the head and can get it almost over it, but not quite. But that could wait for another time. She wants it inside her vagina now.

Debbie: "Please, Bob, put it inside me now, will you?"

Bob: "Turn over and get on your hands and knees."

Tanya moves aside temporarily while Bob positions himself between her legs, his mammoth tool poised at the entrance to her vagina. Then he presses it between her lips and pushes. She is quite wet and dilated already from Tanya's fine licking, but it still meets much resistance. He grunts and pushes. She pushes back, and Tanya grabs his buns and pulls him inside her.

Debbie: "Ieeeeeee. Oh, Wow that's big. I love it. Please put more in me, oh please, Bob."

And Bob presses again. It is firmly inching its way inside her now, sliding smoothly down her canal.

He immediately begins stroking in and out of her lovely blond squeeze box. On her back now, Tanya is licking and caressing Debbie's nice boobies now while her hand returns to Debbie's clit and continues rubbing it while Bob is turning her inside-out with his big pole. Every time he pulls almost out, then rams it back in, she feels the large head squarely on her 'G' spot, which is driving her crazy. She has never been to this level before and she wants more of this feeling.

Debbie: "Fuck me good with that big pole. Ram it in me. Do me good, baby." She didn't know where these words were coming from. She had never talked like this before. It was like someone else was saying them.

Tanya turns around and puts her head between their legs and begins licking her clit and his shaft as it saws in and out. His big balls are slapping her face as she looks at the erotic sight so close to her. She is fingering herself now, being quite turned on herself from eating such a fine pussy and having this monster cock on her tongue now too. This is all having the desired effect on Debbie. Her muscles are spazzing around his cock and fluid is dripping all over Tanya's face. Her boobs are bouncing wildly back and forth with each stroke as she pinches her nipples.

Debbie: "OOOOOHHHH, MYYY GOODD, I'm exploding inside. Oh, More, keep it.. Ohh, nnnnnrgh, AAAAAHHHH, IEEEEEEEE."

Jen: "Let it happen Debbie. Let it all out. You're cumming for the first time, and quite a good one if my eyes and ears serve me right. Don't worry. Everything is alright."

Debbie, cumming over and over: "Oh I can hardly breathe, This is SO good, Oh, Here's another one. Oh, fuck me good, Bob. YESSS, IEESSSSheeit." As her hips are contracting violently and involuntarily. Finally after several minutes and several huge contractions, her muscles push him out and she and flops face down on the carpet. Bob's still-hard cock falls into Tanya's face. She hardly skipped a beat, extricating herself from under Debbie and putting his big wet head into her mouth. It tasted sweet from Debbie's cum all over it, which is turning her on even more. She lays back, pulls up her skirt and says, "Put it in me."

He pulls her panties aside and presses it against her mound. It goes in easier than it did in Debbie, for she is more experienced and very excited.

Jen: "Jackie, how's your fantasy progressing?"

Jackie, who had the entire 5-Popper working in and out of her lovely brown box, was panting from the excitement of Debbie reaching her first orgasm, and from the RC Butterfly steadily tingling her clit and the fantasy she would live out for real some day: "I unzip him and reach my hand into his pants, grabbing his dick under the table and am beating it while "seeing" it going into me in my mind. He just smiles and finishes off dessert. And I have a raging orgasm, right there in the restaurant, just like I'm starting to have right now, here in the studio."

"Mmnnn, Ahhhh, mmngh, Oh, I'm cumming so good, So nice" as she twitches and groans, wetting the chair with her copious emissions. She slowly settled down, removed the dildo and says, "Thank you 5-Popper, and thank you Jen and Tanya for having me on the show today."

That only left Tanya and Bob, fucking each other furiously now, both so close to shooting, both ready for it. She starts cumming first, moaning and bucking up to meet his thrusts. This drives him to the edge too. He pulls out and puts it to her lips. She sucks as much as she can into her mouth, feeling his veins bulging out. He shoots once onto the back of her throat, causing her to gag trying to swallow it. He pulls out and she jacks him off with her hands as he squirts again and again on her face, her neck, her hair, everywhere. He kisses her and thanks her for her help.

Tanya: "Thank ME? No, Thank YOU! For helping me get Debbie off and for that fine load you just gave me. You were just what she needed."

Jen: "Yes, I believe she's right. It seems Debbie requires more stimulation than the average person, but she certainly does know how to cum when she gets there! Right Debbie?"

Debbie: "Oh, yes, I came so hard I was seeing stars and almost passed out. I thought I was having a heart attack, but I wasn't, of course. Now, I know that I CAN do it, but I still need to see if there are problems that make it so hard for me to do it. Thank you all very much for helping me out here tonight. I'm floating on cloud 9 now." "Uh, could I get Bob and Tanya's phone numbers before I go?"

Laura, laughing: "Sure, and Jen and I will be seeing you soon for those other checkups. We look forward to seeing more of you."

"Thank you all for Cumming tonight. It has been a real pleasure seeing everyone use all their talents cooperatively for the good of all. We didn't even get to the Grand Slam in the refrigerator. Maybe someone would like to try it after the show? We're out of time now. If everyone was like the people in this room, we would have no show. Please join us tomorrow night for our show about breast exams. Thank you all and good night."

Jen: "Bye, everyone. Keep after what you want and good things will happen."