Sherri and Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was disconnecting the alligator clips I noticed that the tape counter was high which seemed odd since I almost never used the home phone. I couldn't remember the last time I'd made a call or taken a call on the house phone. Even when Gail was constantly calling me and trying to get me to talk to her the calls were all to my cell or my phone at work and there had been few calls on the telephone answering machine. So why was the tape full?

I hit 'rewind' until the tape was fully rewound and then I hit 'play', The first two calls were from Gail to her aunt about what to get her nephew for his birthday. The third call was to Marge to say that yes, we would be to dinner with the family on Friday. The fourth call changed my life. Gail got home from work about an hour before I did and that must have been when she made the call.

"Hello?" said a man's voice.

"Hi lover. I just had to call and make sure you were going to be there."

"Wouldn't miss it, but are you sure you want to do this so soon? I mean you did just manage to get back into the house."

"Not to worry lover. He bought the overtime story. He just doesn't realize that I'm doing it at work while I'm on the clock. You made sure to get on tomorrow nights schedule right?"

"I'll be there."

"Good."

"I still don't understand why you were so hot to get back to your husband. It just crimps our style. Hell babe, we didn't even have to limit ourselves to overtime nights while you and he were split."

"I told you sweetie; I love the man. I want to be with him. He is love and you are hot monkey sex and the two are not the same. Hell, the two are not even close."

"I still don't understand it."

"You don't have to sweetie; just enjoy what you are getting. See you tomorrow."

Well there certainly wasn't any doubt about what that conversation was all about. "You are hot monkey sex" pretty much said it all. The next conversation was even more enlightening.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I got your message, but when I called Myra said you had gone for the day. What's up?"

"I talked to Jack and Steve and they want me to make sure and tell you to take the overtime for tomorrow night."

"Oh goody! Dare I hope that you guys will make me 'airtight' again?"

"I wouldn't doubt it for one minute."

"I'll be there with bells on. No, scratch that. I'll be there naked and ready."

"You are such a slut."

"I know; ain't it grand?"

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye lover."

Guys? Airtight? How in the world could she be doing that and telling me that she loved me.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweet slut."

"Damn it Steve, I told you never to call me here at home."

"I'm safe. He won't be home for another forty-five minutes yet. It was important for me to call you before you come in to work tomorrow."

"What is so important that you are risking this call? What if Frank had stayed home sick today or had come home early?"

"Relax sweetie, I called his work number and he is still there."

"So what the hell is so important?"

"Tomorrow they are going to ask for volunteers for a special project at the Trenton plant. If you volunteer Jack, Jason and I will volunteer too. Just think about it. The four of us together for four nights. Talk about a wild time."

"No thanks, I'll pass."

"You are going to pass up a chance like this?"

"I don't want to be away from Frank for that long a time."

"There ain't no way that he can give you as much cock over that four day period as Jack, Jason and I can."

"It isn't about that Steve. I love the man and I don't want to spend that much time away from him. I want to be with him."

"That doesn't make any sense Gail. If you want to be with him why are you with one or all of us once or twice a week?"

"Because you guys fill a need Steve,:

"What need?"

"The need to be fucked. Frank makes love to me. You guys fuck me. I need both, but I need more of what I get from Frank than I get from you guys so if the choice is four days with you guys or four days with Frank my hubby wins hands down. But thanks for thinking of me."

There were a couple more, but all along the same lines. It came through loud and clear that she loved me and wanted to be with me and while it was somewhat satisfying for me to hear how much I meant to her it wasn't near enough satisfying that I was going to overlook the fact that she was a lying, cheating whore who was willing to give me whatever her fuck toys might give her. No thanks!

I had to pay a little extra to get it done in a hurry, but for the second time in a year I had the locks changed on the house again. When Gail got home she found a note on the front door telling her to look behind the garage. When she did she found all of her stuff boxed and bagged and sitting on top of one of the bags was a regular cassette recorder with a note taped to it that said "Play me." Under the cassette player was an envelope that said "Open me after you have listened to the recorder." The note inside the envelope said:

"Don't call me and don't try to see me. There is no acceptance of what you have done and there will be no forgiveness. I will have the divorce papers served on you at work. Only fitting since that is where you have been stabbing me in the back."

Of course Gail ignored the note and over the next several weeks I was bombarded with phone calls, letters and emails professing undying love and promising me that she would be mine alone if I would just give her the chance. I never responded.

I wasn't there when Gail got home. I'd called Sherri at work and about the time I figured that Gail was listening to the tape Sherrie was listening to me explain what I'd found out, what I'd done it and then my asking her if she had replaced me yet. Lucky for me she hadn't, but she did say she would consider giving me one more shot if I could accept the fact that she'd had a couple of one night stands after I'd dumped her to take Gail back.

"Anyone I know who might decide to smirk at me if I run across them?"

"No. Traveling business men that I let pick me up at the bar at the Hilton. I made them use condoms."

"Then I don't see a problem."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Things did not go easy. Gail fought the divorce and her attorney petitioned the court asking for the judge to order counseling. My attorney asked for a sidebar and the judge and the two attorneys went into the judge's chambers. My attorney played the judge a copy of the tape of Gail's phone conversations and then told the judge that counseling would be useless as I would never trust Gail again regardless of what came out of the counseling sessions.

The divorce was granted and while Gail did get half of everything she had to pay her own attorney's fees and then surprising everyone the judge ordered Gail to pay all court costs.

Three days after the divorce was granted Sherrie and I were married in a civil ceremony. Sherrie invited her family to attend as witnesses, but only four of them showed. John, Tom and his fiancée, and, surprising the hell out of everyone, Gail. She got her two cents worth in when the judge asked if there was anyone present who knew of a reason why Sherri and I should not wed. She stood up and said:

"He's mine and he loves me and he's only marrying her because he is pissed at me."

The judge looked at me and I shrugged and said, "A bitter ex-wife."

He gave me a knowing look and finished the ceremony.

Life moved on although at times things were a little awkward. Marge of course invited Gail to all the family functions and Gail made sure to attend every one of them. I believe that the only reason she did it was to make Sherri and me uncomfortable, but Sherrie gave her the benefit of the doubt saying that it was only natural for Gail to want to spend time with her new found family.

Several times Gail has tried to get me alone at the get togethers, but I won't let it happen. I know what she wants to say and I don't care to hear it. She made her choices and now she can live with them.