Sherrie Visits the Physiotherapist

Story Info
Sexy therapist eases her pain.
1k words
3.37
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherrie had known David for 16 years and he had always been the one to treat her back whenever she hurt it. He was a very sexy Physiotherapist, tall, tanned and very athletic looking.

Without fail every time Sherrie went to see him he knew where she was hurting, and would instantly ask her to remove her top and undo her Jeans so he could get to her back.

David would always like to check to see if she had her “G” string on and he could see she had a matching bra on. He would make the subtle suggestion about her breasts and give her nipple a gentle tweak.

Unbeknown to David, this turned Sherrie on immensely, but she didn’t want to let him know. Sherrie was playing hard to get but she knew that she couldn’t keep up this front for very much longer.

Then one day Sherrie felt David rub up against her and knew he did it on purpose. Sherrie could feel that he was hard and see in his eyes that he was horny and wanted to have her. She was trying not to notice that David was flirting with her, but then he had to blow in her ear. This was too much for her to handle and she finally gave in to him.

Sherrie knew David was married but she couldn’t resist the challenge of making love to him. After all she had a secret crush on him for a long time and now she was able to fuck him.

Once David knew he had her attention he wasn’t going to let her go easily. He had already got her to remove her top as usual for her treatment and her pants were already off revealing a very sexy black “G” string. So during the treatment he had the time to view her beautiful skin and her lovely ass.

While Sherrie was lying face down on the table David was watching at her. Looking at her legs, watching her as she lay there and she knew he was watching so every now and then she would open her legs a little wider just to tease him. He could see her “G” string was sitting snugly in her wet pussy. David also noticed that she was shaved which turned him on even more.

David couldn’t stand this and decided to do something about it. He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground revealing that he had nothing on underneath. He was so hard, his cock was throbbing so much he had to do something. He took his throbbing cock in his hand and started stroking it, slowly to start but then each time Sherrie moved her ass he stroked it longer and harder.

Sherrie caught sight of what David was doing and jumped as it gave her a surprise to see her Physiotherapist wanking and watching her ass like he was. But then she teased him some more. Sherrie reached around and unhooked her bra and as she turned over allowed it to fall of and on to the ground. She lay on her back watching as he was stroking his cock, opening her legs slowly, David could see she was already soaking wet, but to his surprise he found that she was pierced also.

David started stroking harder when he saw this, and reached over to pull her “g” string to one side so he could see her sweet wet pussy. Sherrie then started to rub her clit teasing David even more. David couldn’t hold back any longer he needed to taste her sweet wet pussy.

So he removed Sherrie’s hand from her clit and placed it on his hard cock while he bent over and pressed his lips to her hot wet clit and taste her juices. Sherrie moaned every time David licked the spot that would make her cum and he knew this so he decided it was his turn to tease her for what she had been putting him through.

Whenever David hit the spot on her clit he felt her grab his shaft a little harder and he knew if she kept doing that he would cum, whether she wanted him too or not he was going to cum. Sherrie kept moving and letting David rub his face in her pussy, and then he inserted a finger.

Sherrie knew this was what was going to send her off and so did David as she grabbed his cock and was stroking it harder and harder once again. Without any warning David cum, his cum covered Sherrie’s breasts. She loved the fact that he cum over her breasts and continued to stroke his cock making sure he wasn’t going to go soft on her.

The more Sherrie stoked David’s cock the more he finger fucked her and licked her. He could feel he muscles tense up and knew instantly that she was going to cum. He stopped licking her and turned to look her in the eyes, She begged him to fuck her and fuck her hard.

David inserted his hard cock into her wet pussy, fucking her hard and fast she was begging him to go faster, Sherrie was close to exploding and David knew he was going to explode again. With her legs tightly wrapped around David’s waist she made sure he fucked her long and hard.

Sherrie was one for making a lot of noise when she was having sex. The harder David fucked her the louder she screamed and the closer she got to cumming the louder she got. Then all of a sudden David could feel Sherrie was so close to cumming. Sherrie’s muscles tightened around David’s hard cock, which made him, explode deep inside her. He could feel her juices squirt out and run down his groin.

David had no idea that Sherrie could squirt like this and was fascinated that she could do this. David hadn’t met anyone who could do this before and wanted to know more. With a smile on Sherrie’s face and a twinkle in her eyes she turned to David and said, “Next time maybe”.