Sherri's Education

Story Info
Daddy makes the best Teacher!
3.7k words
4.41
557.8k
494
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri's Education—Daddy makes the best teacher!

I was lying on the couch in a comfy pair of shorts and t-shirt reading a book wishing I had eaten more at supper. It had only been a couple of hours since daddy and I had eaten, but I was already hungry again. I look up from my book and see my dad walk into the living room carrying a tray. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants and house shoes when he came in the room.

Let me tell you a little about him. He owns his own construction company and he loves to get in there and do the hard labor like all the other men he hires. As a result, he's in great shape. His biceps bulge to the point where if I put both my hands around it, I would still have a gap of about a ½ inch between my thumbs. His tummy was flat and hard, his chest had a nice light covering of dark chest hair, and he had thick muscled thighs. Sporting a head full of wavy black hair and piercing gray eyes, my dad was hot. Given all that, it's hard to believe he hasn't dated or gone anywhere with a woman in the five years since my mom died. I know at times he was depressed, but I didn't know how to help.

So as he walks in with the tray, I try to boost his ego by saying "You know, it's too bad you're my father."

He stops walking suddenly and looks at me. "Excuse me?" he said.

"Well, you're just so dog gone handsome that if you weren't my father, I'd try to date you." I said giggling.

I could tell by the look on his face that he was surprised then I saw another look come into his eyes. I think he was flattered by the comment. "Oh! Why thank you sweetie. You don't know what it means to me that you said that." he said as he came to the couch where I was and sat down the tray he was carrying. I swung my feet to the floor and sat on the edge of the couch to see that there was a bottle of tequila, lime wedges, saltshaker, shot glass, and two bottles of beer on the tray. Dad sat down next to me and flipped on the TV.

"Wow daddy, are you going to drink all that?" I asked.

"Naw," he said "I'm just going to take a few shots and drink the beer. It was a stressful day at work and I need to relax."

"You know, we just got done with finals today and I'm a bit stressed too. Can I drink with you tonight?"

"Well, sure honey, if you want to. Have you drank before, sweetie?" he asked, tilting his head a little to the side.

"No, daddy, never. You'll have to tell me how to do the shots"

"OK, we can share the shot glass." He pours tequila into the glass. "Now, first, you lick the space between your left thumb and forefinger and put salt on it." he instructed, waiting for me to do as he said. "Now you hold the lime wedge between those same two fingers." again pausing till I had done so "OK, the shot glass goes in the right hand. First you lick the salt, and then you swallow the whole shot, then suck the lime. Now it's very important that you don't breathe between the time you swallow the shot and suck the lime. If you do, it will taste bad and burn. OK honey?" he asked.

"OK, daddy. Here it goes." I followed the steps he had given me and looked back over to him and saw him looking at my chest. "Daddy, are you looking at my boobs?"

"No, dear. Just making sure you didn't breathe between the shot and the lime baby." He poured himself a shot and tossed it back. "Here, baby. Do another one." He said pouring another.

"OK daddy." I took it and drank it down. I was feeling very grown up, sitting there drinking with my father. "You're turn again." Daddy took his turn. Then poured me another. "Are you feeling anything yet?" he asked me. I shook my head. I wasn't feeling a thing yet. "Well, here, take another then." He watched to make sure I had downed it. When I looked back, I thought I saw him looking at my crotch. No, he's my dad! He wouldn't be looking at me like that. It's just my imagination, I thought. He handed me one of the beers on the tray. "Here baby, drink this."

"Gosh! I don't know what all the fuss about drinking is, I don't feel a thing." I grumbled. I sat watching as daddy flipped through all the channels.

"That's OK dear, just try the beer." He said looking at me with a gleam of excitement. He flicked off the TV and said "There's nothing on TV, sweetie. Why don't you go get into your nightclothes and come to my bedroom? We'll put in a movie and watch it together. OK?"

"OK, daddy! We haven't done that for a long time!" I walked out in front of my dad as he paused to turn off the lights as we went. He started up the stairs behind me. What I didn't realize was that he was checking out my behind and legs every step of the way, firmly deciding on that trip up the stairs that the naughty plan he has been thinking of downstairs would definitely be put into action tonight. He had wanted to do this for two years and tonight he couldn't resist any longer. His little girl was going to start feeling the effects of all the alcohol he had given her and would be so relaxed and less resistant, that by the time she sobered up, she would already know the kind of pleasure her daddy could give her. As he watched her go into her room to get ready, he went into his own room to make things ready for her.

In my room, I slipped my clothes off and pulled on my most favorite nightie. It was so old that it only came to my knees now and was thin and threadbare. I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. Whew! I think I'm finally feeling the effects of the drinking. I seem to be a little unsteady and for some reason a little horny. The horniness seemed to come and go in little waves. Did drinking make you horny? I wondered.

I walked into dad's bedroom to see him already sitting a little off center of the bed leaning back on the headboard holding the remote to the TV. "I'm here daddy!" I said, giggling as I climbed up from the bottom of the bed towards him, not realizing that the position made the nightie gape down the front and he could see my boobs and bare pussy (I never wear underwear to bed). I crawled up next to him and snuggled up like I used to years ago. "What are we going to watch?"

"Well, baby, since you just drank for the first time, I thought we would make this a night of firsts for us. Just watch this and see what you think." he said, flipping on the TV and clicking play. Watching the screen, I see two people pop up and see that they're both naked. Shocked, I glance at my father out of the corner of my eye. He seems to be intent on the movie. I looked back at the TV and saw a shot of the man in the film totally naked. My jaw drops open and my eyes get big. Daddy chuckled, "What's the matter baby?"

"I've never seen a naked man before daddy." I said, realizing I must be drunk when I asked him, "do all men look like that, daddy?" "No, baby. Men's cocks come in all sizes. Some are small and some are big. Of course they aren't as big when they're not sexually aroused. Hard-ons make them bigger" he said. "So, baby, you're still a virgin then?" he asked looking at me very intently.

"Of course I am daddy! Don't be sill....y" I trailed off as the man on the screen started touching the woman's pussy, slowly making his way down her. "OH!" I said feeling very warm all of a sudden, my big nipples hardening. "What's the matter baby?" he asked, watching my body's reaction and trying to hide his own. "Well, I don't know if it's the drinks or the movie, daddy, but I am feeling very strange." I said.

"Strange how, baby?" "Strange as in horny-strange, daddy" I replied. Oh my god! Had I really just told my father I was horny? Cross alcohol off my to-do list. "Really baby? That's only natural. Sex is only natural." He said, turning towards me more and placing his hand on my thigh. I looked at the big sun-brown hand on my creamy-white thigh. "Um, yes, I know daddy. But the way I'm feeling right now, I'm going to have to find a boyfriend." I replied. "Oh, no you don't little girl. Daddy will teach you all about sex and how good it feels" he growled as he reached up with his hand and cupped my right tit and lightly pinched the hardened nub. "Oh Daddy! No! You can't touch my boobs! You're my father!" I yelled trying to quickly scoot away from him on the bed. Evidently the drinking earlier made me a little too relaxed and too slow because my dad easily caught me and held me to him. "Relax baby, please? Let daddy show you how good he can make you feel." he whispered in my ear as he started to nuzzle my neck. I continued to struggle. As much as I wanted to feel sex right now, I couldn't feel it with my own father. It wasn't right.

"OK, baby. If this is how it has to be." he said as he crawled on top of me to straddle my hips as he grabbed my right wrist and pulled it up. He fumbled at the headboard with it for a moment and when he let go I couldn't move it. He then grabbed my left wrist and did the same thing. Once he was finished, he scooted down the bed, grabbed my knees and pulled me down into a laying position. I looked towards my hand to see that he had tied me to his bed! I couldn't use them to stop him, so I started to kick out at him. "No daddy, please stop" I cried. "It's going to be alright baby, you'll see" he said as he got up and reached under the bed and pulled up another strap, which he proceeded to tie around my left thigh and tighten so my leg was held out to the side. He then walked over and did the same to my right leg.

"There's no need to fight baby. Daddy's going to fuck his little girl tonight and make her cum and there's nothing you can do about it. You're all tied up baby, so just lay back and relax." he told me as he climbed back up on the bed. "Now, show daddy your little body," he said and he grabbed the neck of my nightie and ripped it off of me. He knelt on the bed looking at me with a look of lust in his eyes. I could clearly see now what he'd been hiding all night. The front of his sweatpants were tented way out in front of him. It was clear evidence of his arousal. "Oh baby! What a beautiful body you have. Big juicy pink nipples, and your little pussy is just so sweet. You know, your mom never had any pussy hair either. Bare little pussies just make me want to eat them up." He lies down next to me and takes one of my nipples in his mouth and sucks it gently. I catch my breath because it feels good and nobody has ever touched me there before. "Hmmm, you like that don't you baby? That's OK. It's OK to enjoy what daddy's doing to you because I love you so very much." He sucks on the nipple harder. I can't stop a moan from coming out. "Oh daddy! That feels good," I whispered. "See? I told you it would. So, you liked it better when I sucked a little harder hmmm? Well let's see how you like this then." He said watching my face as he sucked my nipple so hard into his mouth that his cheeks were sucked in.

"OHH! Yes, daddy" I cried as I arched my back trying to stuff more of my tingling tit into my daddy's mouth. He continued to suck his little girl's nipples like he was trying to breastfeed, giving equal attention to both. While he was sucking, his left hand drifted slowly down to my pussy and started placing feathery little touches all over the outer lips. "Daddy's little girl likes to have her nipples sucked huh? Well, you're really going to like this then." He kissed and licked his way down to my thighs, crawling between my legs and placed his face very close to my pussy. "Oh no! Daddy, please don't. That's so naughty!" I cried loudly. "Yes, little girl it is naughty, and it's going to feel great. Daddy's going to eat your little pussy until you cum in his mouth baby, so you might as well just enjoy it. But go ahead and scream if you want to, dear. Nobody is around to hear you way out here." As he finished saying this he placed his fingers on my bare pussy and spread the lips open to reveal my most intimate place to him. "Oh, baby! I can't wait. I love to drink pussy juice and you're already giving me some to lap up." With that he placed his tongue into the opening of my pussy and started to lick it clean, moving slowly up to my clit at the top where he started flicking his tongue over it firmly and quickly.

"OHHHH! Daddy!! GOD!! HMMMMMM" I couldn't even form a coherent thought. It felt so good when it shouldn't have. I mean, my father was eating my pussy and that was incest. I stopped breathing for a moment. Why did the thought of incest seem to make it even more exciting? Did I want my daddy to fuck me? I looked down where daddy was, the more I looked, the more I was turned on by watching him. "Oh, daddy! It's so naughty to look down and see my own daddy's head between my legs with his mouth on my little pussy." I moaned, tilting my pussy up towards his mouth.

Daddy looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, baby, when you say dirty things like that to me and call me daddy, it just makes me want you even more." With that, he returned his mouth to my pussy and started licking and sucking in earnest. "MMMMMMM OOOOHHH daddy, something's happening daddy!! Something's going to happen soon." "Oh yeah, baby. You're going to cum, that's what it feels like. Cum for daddy baby, cum in my mouth." He continued to eat his little girls pussy until she arched as far as her restraints would let her.

"OHHHHH GODDDD DADDY!! Your mouth is making me CUMMMMMMMM" I screamed bucking my hips against his mouth. He followed every move not letting the contact break until I was done riding out the storm. Once I had stopped cumming, he moved down to drink all of my cum from my hole then moved back to my clit to start the climb again. Once he had my hips moving again, he stood up to remove his sweatpants, he wasn't wearing any underwear. When his cock sprang into view, my eyes grew wide. "Oh my god daddy! It's so huge" His cock must have been 8 ½ inches long and as thick as the bottom of the long neck beer bottle I had been drinking from earlier. "Thank you baby, just wait until it's inside you. You're going to love your daddy's cock".

"But daddy! That's not going to fit inside me! It's too big!" I cried. "Oh, yes it will baby, you'll see" he said as he climbed between my legs and lowered his huge cock to my virgin hole. "Just relax baby, daddy's going to put his big cock inside your tight little hole now." Having said that he flexed his hips forward and sank the head of his cock into my pussy.

"Ooohh, that's nice daddy." I said not feeling the pain I was expecting. Daddy started to push his cock in and out. Slowly taking it deeper until he felt the barrier that marked her virginity. There didn't seem much left of it, undoubtedly due to the sports and activities she took part in. All the better for her, he thought, there won't be much pain when I break through it. "OK, baby, daddy's gonna pop your cherry now and it's going to hurt a little." Having said that he took one hard, fast thrust with his cock and broke through my maidenhead and buried himself, balls deep, inside my pussy. "OOWWW!! Daddy, that hurt!" I cried.

"I know baby, just be still, god, your so tight baby, we'll rest a minute before I fuck you. It won't hurt anymore after that ok?" he asked stroking my hair and kissing me on the lips. Only this kiss wasn't like the daddy kisses he used to give me. He licked my lips with his tongue and said "Open your mouth for daddy". I did as he asked, then received the sexiest kiss ever. Not only did he put his lips to mine, but he also stuck his tongue in my mouth and started exploring. I could taste my own juices on his tongue. It tasted good and I started exploring with my own tongue. He groaned and the kiss got very hot, making me forget all about the pain I had experienced just a minute ago. "Oh god, baby, you're so sexy, I can't wait any more. I have to fuck you baby. I'm going to fuck you till you cum again, then I'm going to cum inside my little girl." With that he started thrusting his big cock in and out of my pussy. "Oh, daddy, you're right, it doesn't hurt anymore. OOOOO daddy, that's so good. I love the feel of your cock inside me daddy."

"Good, baby, I'm glad you do. Because now that we've started this, we can't stop. From now on baby, you will sleep naked in my bed every night. Do you hear me baby?"

"OOOOHHH, YESSS Daddy, whatever you say. OOOHHH Fuck me daddy, deeper. PLEASE!" I screamed out in pleasure. "Daddy, I'm not on the pill or anything, if you cum inside me, I could get pregnant." I pointed out, the thought just having occurred to me.

Daddy buried his cock deep inside me and stopped, shocked for a moment. He had not bothered to think about that either. What was he doing? He could get his little baby girl pregnant! But once he thought about shooting his seed deep inside his little girl and filling her belly full of his baby, it turned him on fiercely almost making him cum inside her right then. "Oh, baby, yes. That's ok. I would love to get my little girl pregnant. Do you want daddy to give you a baby, little girl? That way you'll never leave me and I'll never leave you" as he asked this, he started pumping his cock in my pussy again which made me want to cum again. At that point, I would have agreed to anything just to have him keep fucking me.

"Oh daddy, yes. Please fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum, fill me full of your cum daddy, give your baby a baby daddy." I cried thrusting up as much as I could still tied down.

"Oh yes, baby. You're so hot. Daddy will fuck you. I'm going to fuck you good now." With that he started riding his little girl as hard and as deeply as he could. "MMMMMMMM DADDY! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR COCK AGAIN! OOOOOOOOHHHHH AAAAAHHH"

"That's it baby, cum on daddy's cock like a good little girl" he yelled getting close to cumming himself.

"OH YES, FUCK ME DADDY! OH! HERE IT IS...I'M CUMMING DADDY!!!!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE" bucking wildly against my daddy's cock.

" Oh yes baby, you're such a good girl. OOHH GOD, baby I'm going to cum inside you now. Yes, take it, baby. Take every last drop of daddy's seed in your pussy." At last he thrust so hard and so deep I could feel his cock head hit the opening of my womb where he started to cum. I could feel him shoot load after load inside of me. He hadn't cum in five years, so he had a lot stored up in his balls. He came hard, pumping his cum deep inside his little girl for about three minutes solid. The force of his cumming inside her triggered yet another orgasm for her, causing her pussy to convulse around him and milk the last remaining drops of cum from his cock.

Daddy untied my hands and legs without taking his cock from my pussy. "God baby, you're the best piece of ass I've ever had." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. We fell asleep like that, me in my daddy's arms with his hand on my pussy, which was overflowing with my daddy's seed. I couldn't help but think that I hoped he hadn't given me a baby tonight. I would like to have some time alone with my daddy before I made him a daddy again.