Sherri's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets a black man while he watches.
3.3k words
4.41
137.5k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerickX
DerickX
26 Followers

Ever since discovering a part of my wife’s past that, up until now, I had been oblivious to, the time that we spent together seemed to center around one thing. My big discovery was the fact that, while in college, Sherri had had sex with seven different black men over a period of two years, or at least that is how many she told me about. I have often wondered if there were more and she just chose not to tell me about the rest for fear that I would think she was a whore. I was starting to realize that to be true anyway. Regardless, our sex life had gone off the charts but the basis for it all was her fucking black men. I have to admit that I was enjoying the intensity and frequency of the sex but in the back of my mind I knew it would end in disaster. This is just another installment in a series of true stories that occurred during our last six months of marriage.

After having watched Sherri suck some strange black man’s dick in the back seat of our car, I knew my wife was a whore; at least she was if I wasn’t involved in the action. The question now was, how big of a whore was she? I didn’t have any illusions of our marriage ever recovering. I knew that we were certainly headed for divorce and, deep down, it hurt like hell. I really loved her and had wanted us to be together but it just wasn’t going to happen. I temporarily accepted that, since I didn’t have a choice, and decided to see just how far she would go fucking other men, specifically black men, in order to drive us apart.

During the process of playing our little game, we had posted some ads on a few interracial swinger sites, to which we received several replies. Sherri would correspond with them if she thought it was worth her time but I didn’t really keep track of them since she had made it clear to me that she wanted to keep an element of privacy for herself. I didn’t argue, as I knew it wouldn’t help matters. After a few weeks she had made arrangements to meet a 30-year-old black man at a club in a city about an hour away from where we lived. The day came and we were off on our next adventure.

We had checked into our hotel and had dinner before going to the club. Sherri was wearing a short skirt, the white stockings with pink garter belt that she had bought for Valentine’s Day, a low-cut top, and heels.

We arrived at the club and found a few seats in the back. Soon after we had arrived our guest found us. Like I said, he was about 30 years old. He was around 6’ and fairly muscular. He took a seat and the two of them talked for several minutes before going to dance. After about 30 minutes, they returned to our seats and he, Ill call him Vic, excused himself to the men’s room. I asked her what she thought about him and she told me that she thought he was pretty hot. Then I asked what she wanted to do from this point.

Sherri explained that she had already invited Vic back to our room and hoped that I was still cool with things. I told her I was. I wasn’t really but I didn’t tell her that. She said that she would ride with him and I could follow in our car. Once he returned we left the club and headed back to the hotel.

As I followed along behind Vic’s car I could see them engaged in conversation. Then I noticed Sherri lean over and her head disappeared from sight. She was going down on him. We still had about a fifteen-minute drive to the hotel. I wondered if he would cum in her mouth. When we were a few blocks from the hotel she reappeared, leaning back in her seat. We parked next to each other and as Sherri got out of his car I noticed that she was wiping her face with a tissue.

I followed behind them as we walked through the lobby. I let them take the first elevator up to the room while I waited on the second. When I got to our hotel room they were already sitting on the bed. I took a seat at the small table in the corner to watch my marriage draw closer to an end.

Vic placed his hand on my wife’s stocking encased thigh and leaned in to kiss her. Sherri had a great body, especially her legs and ass. The white stockings and garter belt she had bought to wear for me looked awesome on her. I couldn’t help but feel some extreme jealousy just because he was getting to have her while she was wearing them. So much for my Valentines’ Day gift. She kissed him back passionately. After a few seconds of this, Vic broke the kiss and said, “Why don’t you use your mouth again? You seemed to like it earlier.”

Sherri slid off the bed onto her knees in front of him. She opened his pants and took out his cock, stroking it. His dick was massive, at least 12 inches and proportionately thick. With the sight of my wife’s hand sliding up and down this guy’s black dick, I was divided once more. Half of me felt extreme sexual excitement as the other half felt a sad jealousy. Watching my wife lean over and take the black cock in her mouth intensified these feelings a thousand times over. Overall though, I have to admit, the sight of my petite white wife on her knees with a big black dick in her mouth was very erotic, regardless of my mixed emotions.

Vic leaned back on his hands to get a better view of my wife sucking his cock. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds across the room as her head bobbed up and down on his black shaft. I knew this time that she wouldn’t just be sucking him off and that they had every intention of him fucking her. This would be the first time I would actually see her get fucked by a black man, although it wasn’t a first for her.

After about 10 minutes of her sucking his big black dick, he pulled her up and told her to lie down on the bed. As she did, he lifted her skirt and exposed her pussy, which was shaven around her lips. She wasn’t wearing any panties. The white stockings and pink garter belt served to frame the erotic picture as her legs slowly spread. Vic was still sitting as she laid back and opened herself to him. Sherri was looking directly into his eyes. The look on her face would have translated into “use me”, if she had spoken.

Vic placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, just above her knee. I noticed Sherri’s body quiver slightly as she felt him touch her this close to her pussy. Her eyes closed.

“Unbutton your top for me”, he said in a deep whisper. He and I both watched as Sherri, with her eyes still closed, used both of her hands to unbutton her blouse. When she finished, she slowly pulled her top open, exposing her naked breasts to him. Her nipples were swollen and hard. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing quickened and became ragged. I knew that just her anticipation of his touch was driving her wild.

His dark hand contrasted sharply with white silk as it moved off the lace top of her stocking and onto the soft skin just above it. I recalled vividly how that part of her inner thigh felt as I watched his hand touch her there. Vic leaned over and let his lips brush against a nipple. A small gasp escaped her lips as she reached up and placed her hand on the back of his head, pulling his mouth down onto her. My eyes shifted back below her waist as his hand finally moved firmly between her legs. Vic leaned back up, reading the expressions on her face, as he slipped a thick black finger inside her. Sherri drew a quick breath as her eyes opened quickly, locking onto his. She spread her legs wider as if asking for more. The look on her face was one of seriousness and lust. I could tell that she wanted nothing to do with “making love”. She only wanted one thing, to be fucked by this black man.

Evidently, Vic could read her expressions well, maybe better than I. He glared at her and pushed a second finger inside. This brought a low moan and caused her eyes to close once more. Slowly, he began to pump his two fingers in and out of her pussy, her juices covering them. “Look at my hand between your legs”, he told her. Her head raised and her eyes opened looking down at her pussy. He moved his fingers a little faster. The sight of his dark black fingers invading her pink wetness caused her to whimper and lift her hips toward his hand.

“Look at them. Do you like the way you look with my black fingers in your pussy?” he asked her.

“Yesss…”, she moaned softly.

“How does it make you feel?” he asked as he continued to work his fingers in and out.

“It feels good.”

“No. How does it make you feel to have a black man, a stranger, fingering your pussy in front of your husband?” he asked, his eyes locked onto hers.

“Dirty… like a whore.”

It should have, because she did look like a whore. She was acting the part too. And some part of me liked it.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you”, Vic said.

Sherri looked right at me for two seconds that lasted an hour, then answered. “I want you to fuck me.”

This was it. I wasn’t sure I could take it but there was no way I was going to miss it. It was just like in those cartoons where the main character has an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. Both were screaming at me. Which one would I listen to?

Vic moved between her legs, taking her ankles in his hands and spreading her legs really wide. Sherri was looking down at his huge black cock as it hung, almost touching her pussy. “Put my cock inside you” Vic directed her. I thought I saw her whole body shiver as she reached out, her fingers taking hold of his shaft and guiding it toward her opening.

He inched slowly forward until the dark head of his cock touched her. Sherri whimpered. Her pussy lips parted and started to form to the head as his thick black cock began its twelve-inch journey inside her. The whimpers became louder as he worked about four inches of his black meat into her. It was surreal. My pretty white wife was fucking a black man, and I was watching it.

Vic pushed her legs toward her chest, giving me the “perfect” view of her taking his cock. I wasn’t sure which one of the three of us wanted me to see it more. Sherri’s pussy seemed stretched to its limit as the thick black shaft drove deeper. Suddenly, and without provocation, she spoke. “Give it to me. I want every inch of your cock inside me”, she said as her head fell back and her eyes closed.

Having heard her request, Vic withdrew half of the length he had worked inside her, then thrust forward, driving at least eight thick inches of his black dick into her pussy. Sherri screamed and her back arched, responding to the thrust. Again, he pulled all but the head from inside her. Holding…then, in a slow but forceful motion, he buried the full twelve inches of his black dick inside her. Her face contorted with the shock of being impaled. Her head lifted and her eyes opened. She glared at him, struggling to catch her breath.

With a well-deserved and obvious sense of power, Vic began to fuck Sherri with long solid thrusts. She whimpered and moaned loudly, mixed with the occasional squeal of discomfort, as she adjusted to being pounded by so much cock. With each stroke, Vic built momentum and intensity. Sherri’s responses grew accordingly. Within a minute or two she was screaming and moaning, gripping the sheets in her fists. It was amazing to watch such a tiny girl, in comparison to him, take such a big dick inside her.


Over and over, Vic slammed his black cock deep inside her. By the time she would recover from one thrust she was taking another. It was like watching a boxer against the ropes who was unable to defend against his opponent’s punches. At times it almost seemed brutal. Vic would thrust deep, too deep, and Sherri would wince and squeal in pain. She would try to pull away from him to create more distance between them but he would only pull her back, driving deep inside her again. He was relentless. Just when I thought that she couldn’t take much more, Vic pulled out.

He rolled her over and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Once she was on all fours, he pressed the head of his cock against her now well stretched pussy and thrust all the way back inside her in one motion. Sherri cried out as she was once again impaled on his shaft. This time he lessened the force with which he was slamming into her. His thrusts became more fluid and she seemed to relax and began to enjoy it more, not that she hadn’t been before.

I watched for several minutes as Vic pumped his foot long black dick into my wife. I thought to myself, “If she can take this and enjoy it, how did I ever do anything for her?” Maybe I didn’t. Maybe that was the problem.

His cock was like a piston, pounding in and out, in and out, stretching her pussy to new limits. Sherri looked back over her shoulder at him, her facial expression still serious and lustful. She glanced over at me long enough for me to notice she was looking at me. When she saw that she had my attention, she looked back at him and said, “I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up.” No longer did anything surprise me. I wasn’t happy about it, but I wasn’t shocked either.

“You want my black cum inside you?” Vic asked her.

“Yesss…”, she hissed.

“Tell me where you want it. I want to hear you say it.”

“I want your black cum inside my white pussy.”, she growled through her teeth.

I had never known my wife to go to extremes like this. She had never talked that way to me.

Vic gripped her tight around the waist and increased the tempo of his thrusts. Sherri moaned loudly before burying her head in a pillow. Her muffled screams of ecstasy filled the room as she started to cum, over and over. The backs of her thighs were covered in her juices and much of it was running down her legs. I was in awe at the whole scene. The reality that this black man was about to fill my wife’s pussy with his cum was just a small piece of the wicked picture that was being painted before my eyes.

Sherri’s body was trembling all over from her own orgasms when Vic tensed up. I clenched my fists. I knew this was it. He buried the entire length of his black shaft inside her and held it there as he exploded, filling my wife’s pussy with his cum. She cried out once more as her biggest orgasm yet tore through her body as he sprayed her insides with his seed. Still moaning, Vic began to pump his cock into her once more. Cum started to squirt out of her pussy, around his cock. It poured down her thighs like a waterfall. For a moment I thought that maybe he would push most all of it out. What I didn’t know was that he was still cumming inside her.

When he had had enough, he slowly withdrew his black twelve-inch monster from inside her. As the head of his cock came out, a thick river of his cum flowed from Sherri’s gaping cunt. She was so stretched out that I honestly believe I could have put my fist inside her and she wouldn’t have known it. The cum continued to drain from her as she fell forward onto her stomach and rolled over with her legs spread lewdly. They were both drenched in sweat. Vic didn’t spend much time resting. He got dressed quickly and left a business card on the nightstand. He said a few words of goodbye to Sherri and left.

Once he was gone I locked the door and walked over next to the bed where she lay. Her body was covered in sweat and her legs were still splayed out before me. A huge puddle of cum had collected under her ass. Her breathing was almost back to normal. As she lay there I looked down at her thinking what a fucking wreck she was, thinking what a whore she was. Her pussy was such a mess and so stretched that I didn’t have any desire to fuck her at the moment, but I did need to release the pressure that had built up from watching the whole event.

I knelt on the bed next to her head and took out my cock, holding it close to her lips. I didn’t think that, after what I had just witnessed and what I thought of her now, I needed to worry about even asking for a blowjob. When she realized that I was actually still in the room, and saw what I had in mind, she didn’t bother with protesting. She opened her mouth and I slid my cock in. As she started to suck my dick, I looked at her body, mainly her cum covered pussy, ass, and thighs. All I could think about was what a total fucking whore she was.

I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. I could tell she wasn’t wild about it but she didn’t have the energy to argue. She just let me use her mouth like he had used all of her. After a minute or so of fucking my whore wife’s mouth I came. I filled her mouth and watched as she swallowed. It was still no consolation in light of what I had witnessed, but I knew our days were numbered so I might as well make the best of it. I pulled my cock from her mouth and finished shooting my load on her face. She had never let me do that before but how could she argue now.

I went out for a drive while Sherri cleaned up. There was no way I was going to stay in that room. When I returned we loaded up our things and drove all the way home. I made the effort and lightened things up with conversation during the return trip. It was during this particular conversation that I started to develop a new perspective about her “desires”. I had been, and still to some degree view her as a whore, but the way she described some of her feelings about it all made me start to think that she really was sexually addicted to black men with big dicks.

The events that would follow in the coming weeks would solidify this concept for me to the point that I really felt it was a legitimate mental or emotional issue. More to come…

DerickX
DerickX
26 Followers