Sherry#02: Composite Dreams Fulfilled

Story Info
An abduction fantasy.
2.2k words
4.02
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOG:

Sherry and I had lived together about a year when I arranged this little surprise for her. Everything done with her came from both a composite of some of the fantasies she talked about "wishing to try" and personal knowledge of her desires from our many sexcapades.

* * * * *

In Sherry's words:

One night sometime past midnight, I was suddenly awoke by two men in my bedroom. They both had masks and did not speak a word.

My heart was pounding and I was too startled to scream. Not that I could have because as soon as they saw me set up in bed, they immediately grabbed me, forced a ball in my mouth, and fastened it with straps around my head. Before I could move, I found my wrists in handcuffs. A rope from the handcuffs was tied to the head of my bed, holding my arms above my head.

I was just starting to kick when they strapped my legs together at the ankles and knees. They put a big thick collar around my neck, tied a rope from the strap around my knees to the collar, and drew my knees up to my chest before tying it tight. Another rope was run from the back of the collar down my back to my ankles, pulling them up tight. My hands were now pulled down to my ankles and tied with the rope on the handcuffs.

I couldn't scream, talk, or move very much, but they weren't finished. This time they ran a number of straps around me and pulled them very very tight. The ball was taken out of my mouth and a hood was put over my head, covering my whole head like a tight glove, too tight to open my covered mouth. The hood was strapped closed on the side, back, and around the neck. I heard the clicking of small padlocks being placed on the helmet's straps, locking it shut. Straps on the helmet were tied to my knees, holding my head down tight against them.

I was very helpless now. I could not move a muscle or see anything. I did not know these guys or what they wanted. Before I could think about it, I was being lowered into a padded trunk. The last straps had been attached to a handle so I could quite literally be picked up and carried like a suitcase. The trunk lid was closed, latched an padlocked.

I live in a two story townhouse, the bedroom on the top floor. I felt the trunk with me in it being lifted and carried. The trunk tilted down at my head when it was carried down the stairs. I felt me being set down and heard a car truck lid slam over me.

Air holes had to have been in the padded truck because we drove for what seemed like hours, I don't know where. Finally, I felt myself being carried, set down, and the trunk lid opened. I was lifted to a bed and the straps holding the helmet to my knees untied. An opening in the helmet was opened enough that my mouth was uncovered and I could talk. Eyes and everything else was still tightly covered.

A voice: "Scream all you want, no one can hear. We want you to be our willing sex slave, how about it?"

I said no. They started TICKLING ME! It was more then I could stand. They tickled me until I wet the only clothing I had on, my panties, before I finally agreed.

My panties were ripped off and a tube inserted into my ass. I was carried, propped up and held on a toilet. I felt my insides becoming tighter and tighter as water pumped into me.

"I can't take anymore without popping!", I cried out.

I couldn't resist or fight, I was still very tightly bound. The tube was removed and I shot everything out.

A voice said: "We don't want shit on our cocks!".

The tube and water were repeated.

After I had time to empty myself, I was again carried like a suitcase. My straps were loosened and removed, only to be replace by new ones. I tried to resist, but could not. The new straps were pulled and I was floating, hanging by my wrists, waist, and knees (held apart by a spreader bar).

A device was put in my mouth (head still covered by the helmet) that held it open, but allowed my lips to close completely. At the very same instant, a tube was inserted in my ass.

While I felt myself being filled only slightly, a voice said: "I like a slippery ass when I ram my cock in it. With all this jelly in you I can ream you whenever I want!"

When the tube was removed, I felt the head of a cock push against my ass. It pushed hard enough to swing me forward slightly. I struggled, only to have the head push a little inside me. I struggled more and it went deeper.

A voice: "Fight me all you want, it just makes it better for me."

I struggled again and slid all the way down on the hard cock. It was so big I thought I was going to be pulled apart.

A second cock was now being pushed into my mouth. Hands held my head so I couldn't turn it while the cock was sliding in, all the way to my throat. I was grabbed hard by my breasts and ass cheeks and swung back and forth, the cocks sliding in and out of both my ass and mouth until they both shot cum into me.

After a few minutes, I was moved to a bed, wrists handcuffed, and their rope tied above my head. I struggled and fought as hard as I could.

A voice: "This little bitch said she'd be our slave! I think she needs to be taught to mind!".

The rope to the handcuffs was untied, I was stood on my feet, and the rope tied above me, stretching me up on my toes. A spreader put on my ankles was anchored to the floor. A dildo was forced in my mouth and secured. I was spanked, HARD! I was whipped and spanked until I stopped fighting. Clothespins were place on my breasts, slit, and then my legs, stomach, mouth, and nipples. I was now pattled with a board. All the clothespins were pulled and twisted, then I was pattled again.

After hanging for who knows how long, clothespins were removed. Excruciating pain stabbed at my breasts and slit as the claps were removed from them and my nipples. I thought I was about to faint when the torment slowly ebbed and replaced by a sense of sweet comfort and euphoria.

I was now laying on the bed with the cuffs tied above my head. One knee was pulled up and tied to the collar I still had on. My other ankle was pulled to stretch me tight and tied to the bottom of the bed. A strap was ran around my arms clamping them tight against my head. I couldn't move it. The dildo was replaced by a cock.

A voice: "If you fight or disobey, you will be punished. If you don't do a good job sucking cock, you will be punished."

I sucked cock. The device was removed from my mouth and I was turned on my side. A cock slid into my cunt while I sucked cock again until it cum and I swallowed it all.

I was turned on my back and both knees pulled up and tied. Ropes to the sides forced my knees apart. A cock slid into my cunt and ram it hard. Then out and into my ass. Back and forth it went until it stopped and stayed deep in my slit.

A voice: "Move you ass, bitch!".

I didn't. Wires were attached to the cheeks of my ass and the cock returned inside me.

A voice: "Move you ass, bitch!".

I didn't. A sharp jolt of electricity clenched my bottom, causing me to flinch upward, driving the cock harder and deeper inside me. I hunkered and writhed, whenever I stopped, the same jolt, driving me harder onto the cock. One of them crawled under me and slid a cock in my ass. Another returned to my pussy, hammering it hard. Then a third pushed into my mouth. I sucked as I was fucked at both ends. I felt I so filled. I felt I was going to be torn apart!

We spent hours fucking, sucking, playing with vibrators and dildos, mounting them and doing "the work", playing with myself as they watched, anything they could think of. Later, exhausted, I was slid into a barrel of hot water. Water jets and bubbles caressed and soothed my soreness. Pulled out and laid out on a table, several set of hands oiled and rubbed me. I felt so pampered. I was allowed to sleep in a bed lined and covered with furs.

This went on for days. On several occasions, another female submissive was there. I had to lick and suck the cum out of her cunt and ass, have girl-girl sex with her (the first time for me, but not the last). Sometimes I would have to lick and eat her while we were having our asses hammered or she sucked cock.

I remember they watched a ball game on TV. I had to suck on them during the game and when a commercial came on, mount one or lay back while one (or all) would hammer it to me. Most of the time, we never got back to the game when it came back on.

Whatever they devised, I did. If it could be poked, it was. If it could be sucked or licked, it was. If I started drying up, I was filled with jelly. If I was to be punished and beg for mercy, I did. I occasionally refused just to be spanked again.

I guess all things come to an end.

It started with a voice: "I think this bitch needs a drink, Indian style. Give me that bottle of vodka."

A tube was slipped into my ass. My rear end started feeling warm and hot as the liquid seeped in. It was very slow. I eventually became giddy and drunk. Finally, the last thing I remember is being hog tied...then I woke in my bed. At first I thought I dreamed it all, but my ass and cunt were so sore from all the cocks, I knew it happened.

I was sore for a couple of weeks. When I felt the soreness, I started remembering everything I'd had done to me. If I thought very long, I would start getting turned on, VERY turned on.

While there, I was always bound or tied somehow. I was always blindfolded or had the helmet on. I still have no idea who these people are or where we were. Lots of pictures and videos were taken of me while I was there. Once in a while I receive one of my pictures in the mail, no return address.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

EPILOG: -=-=-=- I DON'T RECOMMEND this kind of "surprise" for everybody.

I must also stress the danger of "Indian Style" drinking. The solution used here was VERY dilute, no more then one might drink orally.

I must stress that I had full knowledge of the limits I could expose Sherry to. We discussed boundaries on many occasions. We also had a secret "whine" (instead of a word, because I often bound her mouth or gagged her) to signal when she wanted it to stop, FAST!

The men she talked about weren't strangers. As always, I was a silent main participant. I was there to watch over her, to be sure her adventure was kept within her boundaries, and listen for any faint sign of her secret "whine", out code word.

Everyone, of course, was someone I knew, personally known to be safe, and was double checked as a condition to participating.

As for Sherry, she was sore for at least two weeks. During that time, I often noticed her sitting in a soft cushioned chair holding close a soft pillow, thoroughly lost in a private daydream. The smile and warmth in her eyes and face betrayed the pleasure and serenity of her thoughts.

The second day she had returned, her girlfriend, Danis, spent the day with her. They sunbathed, tried on different clothes and outfits, and made each other up in different ways with different makeups.

That evening, at Sherry's (very little) coaxing, Danis invited me to try my "special" massage on her. She was terrific in makeup and a very beautiful friend, indeed. Danis and I cuttled and made love the rest of the evening. Danis slept in my arms that night with while Sherry held me in hers.

Danis came over every day for three weeks, sometimes spending the night. Danis very amply substituted for the first two and then joined Sherry and I for some three way action (the first time for Danis) the third week. Sherry also got a chance to show someone just how thrilling girl-girl could be.

Sherry admitted she loved her adventure, whether real or set up by someone. She still didn't know who or were and I couldn't tell her without ruining the fantasy.