Sherry and the Camping Trip

Story Info
My wife uses her new body in incredible ways.
18.2k words
4.05
79.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

What had gotten into me?! I knew what had gotten into me. Several things had gotten into me. Or should I say both Rod and Eretto had gotten into me. And my poor husband, the man I've loved, what do I tell him? Again, what has gotten into me?

Mark and I have been married for ten years. I am in my 30's and so is Mark. We have been happy, have two beautiful children, a red headed boy who has his father's looks and eyes but my Irish red headed, pale skinned combination, and a dark haired little girl, who has my looks and green eyes, but her dad's darker, more tanned coloration. During those pregnancies and in the process of caring for my husband and children I had become very overweight. Yet despite picking up so many pounds and losing some of my athletic abilities Mark had always remained faithful to me. But with our responsibilities and the exhaustion that had come from all of these responsibilities, let's just say our love life had suffered.

But this hadn't mattered to me until recently. About six months ago looking at myself naked in a mirror and seeing what my weight had become I decided to take the plunge and get myself back into my pre-pregnancy shape. Mark had stayed fit and trim all these years, but I clearly hadn't. So I worked hard using a popular intensive exercise program on DVD. Then Mark surprised me for my November birthday by purchasing a membership to a local health club and offering to take care of our children while I would head off for exercises both early in the morning and after work.

I lost 40 pounds and toned up incredibly. The body I had become embarrassed about I was now strutting at the club. I wore more revealing exercise clothes which Mark didn't see, purchased a new bikini which I wore to the pool at the club (mind you I hadn't worn a bikini in years), and I encouraged men to flirt with me at the health club. But nothing ever threatened my relationship with Mark. In fact as a result of talking with one of my closest girl friends, in whom I had confided a secret desire, Mark paid for me to have my breasts tightened up. I have sizable breasts (36 D's) which gravity and breast feeding had taken its toll on. The surgery tightened them up so I kept the size and the roundness but my breasts now looked more like when I was younger. Now they stood up at near right angles to my chest. After the initial surgical pain I loved my new breasts and even went without a bra several times, which again Mark never knew about.

Having perkier breasts added further to my confidence and I continued to receive lots of compliments from both men and women about my appearance and how good I was looking. I also received more come-ons from men I didn't know. This was all very heady stuff for me. I had thought of myself for ten years as first my children's mother and second my husband's wife. I had lost a concept of myself as a woman who is very attractive to men on her own. And now it was coming back.

Another side effect of getting into shape was internal. It wasn't other men and women paying me complements or other men wanting to engage me sexually. It was my own libido. With increased muscle tone and increased circulation I felt more alive and more easily aroused whenever someone began to flirt with me. Unfortunately this wasn't Mark. He was tired from doing double duty to make it possible for me to sculpt and maintain this new me. I even tried wearing sexier clothing and coming to bed at night in the nude. And although Mark would rise to the occasion I found myself wanting something more exciting and naughtier...something a little wilder. I even suggested that we engage in some role playing or take turns masturbating in front of each other or strip down in the car and engage in risky sex in a park or some other public spot along a road. But he only expressed a weak interest, and I didn't want to seem too aggressive sexually. This was a little new to me, and I was still embarrassed at the feelings I was having.

Soon, however, my body and my mind felt like it had when I was a teenager and a college student, full of life but also full of trouble. I found myself longing for those days when my girlfriends and I would do wild things. We used to go out drinking, get to feeling very happy, find a secluded swimming hole and go skinny dipping. Or we would be at a club dancing suggestively and, feeling wild, invite some guys back to our rooms for some group sex. Or we would invite them to join us in skinny dipping usually leading to sex along the water's edge. Or we would dare each other at a college party to strip and then spend the remainder of the night in the nude with this usually leading to hooking up with some stud who would take care of our needs in the closest bedroom or on one occasion for me on a couch in front of the other partygoers. That had been an incredible thrill and now I found myself wanting that excitement again!!

I had never told Mark about those wild days; I hadn't wanted him to see me as some loose woman. He was only the second man I had fallen romantically in love with (my other being a high school sweetheart), and I didn't want to jeopardize what was a truly special relationship by coming off too loose and too wild. So I had held back on my secrets throughout our marriage. And they soon had disappeared under the responsibilities as a mother and wife that I took on.

But here they were again; these memories of wild partying and lust were occupying my thoughts frequently. And although my love life with Mark was nice, it wasn't wild like I found myself wanting. This new body wanted those wild days back. Let's face it I wanted a rough, wild fuck and a whole bunch more.

So when Mark suggested a romantic getaway for just the two of us I was overjoyed. It was a private camping park which catered to tent campers who wanted quiet and seclusion and a place where clothing is optional. The fact that he even chose a clothing optional place surprised me, but maybe at some level he was picking up on my needs. We planned on hiking and swimming during the day, all activities that my new body would burn up energy on. And then at night within our secluded campsite I hoped we could spend the night building a campfire and unwinding with some wine and then making love under the stars and moon or back in our tent with the sheer mesh roof over our heads if the insects became too much. I wanted others to see me making love to Mark. I was really looking forward to spending as much of the five-day weekend nude or as scantily clad as possible and engaging in as much sex with Mark as possible. I wanted to renew that sexual spark between my husband and me. I also wanted to show off my new, more sexy body to others and have my husband, who had had to put up with a frumpier me for years, be very proud of this new sexy me. I had even purchased a skimpier swimsuit than I had ever worn before.

That first day, when I came out of the tent wearing my new bikini which came up higher on my hips and left more of my butt and breasts exposed, Mark displayed mixed feelings. At first he was taken aback at how revealing the suit was; after all it was basically three small triangles of thin material, two for my breasts, one for my crotch, and almost nothing covering my backside. He had only seen me in one-piece swimwear so this was totally unexpected; only the men and women at my health club had seen me in skimpy bikinis. "Do you feel comfortable, Sherry, wearing that out in public? I mean, damn, it barely covers you. You look good, but damn!! One slip on top and you're exposed. And I can already see everything down below. That bikini is barely there."

I was a little short in my response, "So, you think my body is not good enough to show off? Aren't you proud of what I've accomplished over the last six months?" I guess this made him think twice.

He got a big grin on his face and rushing up to me and enfolding me in his arms he said, "I'm just not used to you this way. But I don't mind if I get to do this occasionally." He grabbed my bare bottom and squeezed it hard. And then he took his fingers and slid my bikini top to the side so my breasts were bare and uncovered. Dipping his head he grabbed one of my nipples with his teeth and tugged oh so slightly. A thrill went through my body. Anyone could have seen us and it was a thrill to have Mark boldly take my nipple and toy with it...in public. I wanted more!!

I think he thought he was shocking me with his sexy behavior but I was thoroughly enjoying the intimate attention and the exposure. "Honey, if you want, I can just go topless," and with a quick tug I loosened my bikini top and let it fall to the ground. "Yeah, I think I like this better anyway and the camp's literature says that clothing is optional at several of the beaches surrounding the lake. In fact maybe I should just go like this" and pushing him back I undid the strings on the sides of my bikini bottom and let it too fall to the ground. My newly trimmed red pubic hair below now caught his attention but good!

With that I grabbed a towel and headed out to the walkway that linked the different campsites. Not only was Mark totally surprised by my behavior and my new look, but frankly so was I. Just a few months ago I would never have dreamed of baring it all in public or trimming myself so intimately and provocatively. I had hardly bared it all to Mark in the privacy of our bedroom. But Mark quickly followed after gathering up the pieces of my bikini...I guess in case I changed my mind. As I walked down the pathway to the beach I felt the need to literally strut so the muscles in my back, butt and belly would flex and so that my firm breasts would jiggle and bounce in rhythm with my walking. I absolutely loved it. My nipples got very hard and my clit pushed out from the cover of my close-cropped red pubic hair. What had been an impulse to show my husband what for turned into thoughts in my head that I should be naked in public more often. More men should be checking this body out. And I felt more and more comfortable as I saw other men, women, and children joining us in the nude on the walkway and later at the clothing optional beach. On the walkway I calmed down and joined Mark and walked hand-in-hand to the beach we wanted.

At the beach there were literally dozens of nude men and women. Everyone around us seemed to be comfortable with publicly displaying their nude bodies. Some of the folks weren't even in good shape but were still very comfortable with being naked in front of others, revealing the most intimate parts of their bodies. Soon because of this casualness and the sheer numbers of naked folks Mark finally relinquished and he too bared all.

Now mind you even though the nudity was commonplace at this beach it didn't mean that men and women weren't checking each other out. In fact I caught quite a few men admiringly looking me up and down and I was titillated by the attention. In fact some of these men were quite well built and caught my own attention. In the past I had noticed other handsome men but it was not with the heat in my groin that I was experiencing now. This sexual arousal was like my college days and I was really enjoying it! I wanted to be with some of these men and found myself becoming aroused and wet thinking about them being with me. This was one of those times when it was good to be a woman; my arousal could easily remain hidden. Mark didn't seem to notice that I was becoming aroused. But as the day went on, however, I did notice that my clit was sticking out more from my trimmed patch of red pubic hair. My god, I was finding it so difficult to concentrate on anything other than fantasizing about being with some of these gorgeous men!

The first time my body reached a fevered pitch, I had to do something to relieve myself. So I dragged Mark into the waters of the cold lake and molested him under the water. We swam and played until I felt calmer, but unfortunately for my hubby he suffered a rather pronounced erection from my sexual play. I told him, "You still have a hard-on for me. Thanks, honey!" We both laughed and that eased the tension inside of me and softened his erection. A few more laps back and forth in the water and a race out to the platform floating in the water and we were both soon ready to return to the beach without embarrassing ourselves.

Back on the beach Mark was generally relaxed but had to flip over on his belly in order to hide an erection whenever he looked at me lying their naked. I suspected he was also looking at other attractive, women similarly baring it all. But I wasn't sure about that; he may have only had eyes for me. I, however, had to take several more swims; the erotic stirrings in my groin and lower in my genitals returned often as I found myself fantasizing about one well-endowed and muscular man after another there on the beach. My head was swimming.

Shortly after noon I suggested that Mark and I go for a hike. I needed to leave the beach before I had a spontaneous orgasm; yes, I was that aroused. Some of the trails around this private lake had little rest stops where hikers could sit for a while and admire the scenery and eat a snack. We returned to our camp site. But before we headed out, I dragged Mark into our tent and fucked him silly. The urgency and heat I brought surprised Mark but with his own horny state he responded well and soon gave me blessed relief in an intense orgasm. With this done we dressed in t-shirts, shorts and hiking sandals and took along some snacks for the rest stops. Watching him walk in front of me or next to me soon aroused me. Watching his body, which was still in shape and which he had just used to pleasure me, got me all hot and bothered. Even after intercourse in our tent I was still horny. There was a definite disadvantage to this new body I had created. This mini-vacation was supposed to have been a romantic getaway but I was finding it difficult to focus. I was too horny; all I wanted to do was screw in the worst possible way.

Soon the exertion of the hike and the distraction of watching the birds and other wildlife moving through the woods calmed me down. About half way around the lake we headed off on one of the side trails to a rest spot where we hoped we could sit and enjoy a drink of water and a snack. It was Mark with his sense of exploration who noticed that yet another trail headed deeper into the surrounding woods so after a short break we headed down that trail. The woods and brush were denser here so we were surprised when we suddenly came upon a couple pleasuring each other. The woman was sitting back on a bench completely naked and her mate was pleasuring her orally. He too was completely naked and sporting an enormous curving erection. He was doing a good job pleasuring the woman. We soon were witness to her reaching a moaning climax. They were so preoccupied that they didn't notice us.

Mark wanted to turn around and leave, but I didn't. It turned me on to watch a couple so delightfully engaged. Mark's argument that we needed to leave them some privacy won out, however. So we withdrew; but this didn't alleviate my horniness. If anything it had stirred me up again. As we walked back towards the main trail I spied yet another pathway wandering off into the woods. I dragged Mark down this path and sure enough there was yet another quiet grotto of trees and bushes with two benches positioned in the middle.

As I guided him to the bench all I could think about was Mark's tongue running over my clit and my pussy lips. For years I had always objected to Mark going down on me even though I knew he liked doing it. I didn't like my own smell on his lips when he finished. Now however all I could think about was his wet mouth sucking on my genitals.

I dragged Mark back to a bench, removed all of my clothes, and then I laid back. Tugging him down between my legs I pulled his ears so that his face was between my legs and inches from my aroused pussy lips and clit. Smell or no smell Mark got the message and soon his tongue was exploring all of my folds and bumps down there. He soon had me cumming. I was relieved but he wasn't. He wanted to taste me some more. After so many years of foregoing a sexual activity he really liked, my husband was like a satyr seeking pleasure from his nymph. He stayed with his face planted between my legs and drove me wild. The pleasure was so intense that I was shaking violently when the second orgasm crashed into me. My god, I hadn't had an orgasm like that since my college days (one of the incidents I had hidden from Mark).

But it wasn't over. Just as I started to coast down from that orgasm I felt the long thick shaft of Mark's hard penis sliding into me. Oh my god, did it ever feel good. And then he fucked me. It wasn't making love in that slow deliberate romantic manner like we had done throughout our marriage; it was a rough, rapidly penetrating fuck that caused me to cum one more time before Mark came inside of me with a long groan. Only then did we settle down and start to be concerned that someone might catch us in flagrante like we had caught that other couple in the woods.

We made ourselves presentable and soon were back on the main trail walking hand in hand. I felt warm all over and very much in love with this man who had just taken me in the woods. It was possible!! It was possible to be married to the love of my life and still play some naughty, sexy games! We both moved with great energy around that trail and then after dropping off our stuff at our campsite headed back to the beach for a late afternoon, early evening dip in the lake's cool waters. As the sun set we toweled off and headed back to our camp site to make a fire, roast some hot dogs and later some marshmallows and then head to the tent for some more wild sex and a good night's sleep.

It was while we were building a fire that she came through the trees and bushes between our campsites. Marietta, a dark haired, dark eyed, Italian-looking girl popped through an opening between our campsites, which were apparently linked by a little pathway; she was nude as were we. "Hello...my brother, his friend, and I wanted to know if you wished to join us for dinner. Rod, my brother's friend, caught a very large fish and we were grilling it up. We noticed your tent earlier and thought you might want to join us. We also have some wine my family makes...a few bottles. When we crack those open we need to finish them off. So can you help us out with both the wine and the meal?"

Mark and I looked at each other and nodded "why not" to each other. Although I was very horny and still thinking about getting Mark into that tent and doing him something fierce, I figured what could it hurt to share some dinner and wine with some nice folks. And frankly I had noticed Marietta and her male companions at the nude beach. Her companions...they were hunks! So was keenly interested in seeing their nude bodies again...up close and personal. Following Marietta through the path in the trees we soon came out on their campsite. Rod was the first to greet us. He was a tall, muscular blond Nordic-looking guy with blue eyes and a beaming, mischievous smile. His figure was broad in the chest and narrow in the waist with strong arms and well muscled butt, thighs and legs. His eyes were a deep piercing blue and the hair on his head was a set of blond natural curls. He was very handsome. Since he was nude it also became obvious to me that his penis was either semi-erect or he was quite well endowed, even in a flaccid state.

Eretto was Marietta's younger brother. He had tanned skin all over and black hair; his hair was cut short and straight. His eyes were hazel colored and quite penetrating too. He too had a playful, mischievous smile like Rod. And he too was quite built and well hung; I was liking this change in plans already!

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers