Sherry Ch. 05

Story Info
The pictures, at last.
1.6k words
4.33
21.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she'd dried off, Anna said, "I want to see those pictures now!" She threw on her bathrobe and handed Ron his.

"Can't we at least get dressed?" he asked.

"Why? C'mon, go get the prints!" Anna was seldom eager like this for anything. She was normally level-headed and calm. It seems the robe would have to do. Ron fetched the folder and started by showing the shots near the mantle and in the yard.

"The head shots are really good. You've really captured her, Ron. I feel like I'm seeing her through your eyes. So this is what you see when you look at her. Hmm. I think you're attracted to her," Anna commented, looking at him and thinking silently for a few moments. "Now let's see some of the other ones."

Now he turned to the shots with Sherry in panties and a tank top. "Oh my God! She is really sexy, isn't she, Ron?"

"Well, yes," he said, a little tentatively. He wasn't sure how Anna would react to this. He continued to flip past the last of the clothed shots, with Anna oohing and ahhing as if she were at a fireworks show. He could certainly tell she liked what he'd done.

"This is all good photography, but show me the good stuff now!" Anna was even more eager than before. Ron turned to one of the candid shots he'd taken while Sherry took off the tank top. "Wow! Oh, Ron, this is just about the sexiest photo I've ever seen. The shirt just above her boobs, hands gripping the material, her face covered...she's so vulnerable, so exposed, and so God-awful sexy. How could you control yourself?"

"The photographer actually took over here," Ron said. "I guess I knew she'd move through this quickly, so I was pretty intent on getting good shots." The next shot was of Sherry bending forward to take off the panties. They were down around her knees and she had one hand on the arm of an overstuffed chair for support, with the other holding the panties as she lifted one foot to step out of them. Her breasts hung forward and there was a sense of motion even though the shutter speed froze her in place.

"She should trim that bush for the next shoot," Anna said. "I like this, though. Those pussy lips of hers just peeking out through the foliage. I think I want to be there for the next shoot."

"What would you do? Really, Anna, Sherry and I are still trying to get used to this ourselves. Give us one more session."

"Well, ok. But I'm going to talk to her. Don't worry -- she won't mind."

"But I might be a little uncomfortable with you there," he told her.

"Get over it. This is all happening on my terms, buddy, or not at all. Just get used to the idea of my being there for the third shoot."

"Yes, boss," Ron replied. Now he flipped to the close-ups of different body curves and angles. He really thought some of them were great, but some were not well done at all. Anna agreed.

"You could probably throw some of these away, but this one of the bottom curve of her breast is real art, Ron. You really are a good photographer. I like this one of her thighs, and this side shot of her ass is just beautiful. I can see why you wanted to try nude photography -- it's a whole new level for you."

"Thanks, Anna. I do think I got some really good shots," he said, closing the folder and taking it back toward the darkroom.

"I know there are more, Ron. I want to see them, too," Anna called after him. He looked back, trying to judge her sentiment. Instead, he noticed that her bathrobe had come loose and he caught a glimpse of black hair below her robe's belt. Was it just carelessness?

"I'm not sure I like the other ones, Anna. They almost look like porn. Could I show them to you some other time?"

"No! Get them now!" she nearly shouted.

"Ok, ok," he said, going into the darkroom and returning with half a dozen prints in his hand. The first was of Sherry standing nude and bent slightly forward. It was actually a lovely shot, but Ron had thought the way Sherry pushed her ass back a little was a bit too provocative to show his wife.

"She is so fuckable in this shot!" Anna said. "You could just walk up behind her and stick it right in, couldn't you?"

"Yeah, I think so. That's kinda why I thought it was pornographic. It goes just beyond the simple "beauty of the female form" concept."

"Was she wet?" Anna asked.

"I don't know. It's not like I checked."

"Let me rephrase that," Anna said. "She was wet. You can tell just by looking at the pose. This is a woman who wants it." Anna continued to look, but had put the photos down on the vanity to get a better view. This caused her to lean forward, opening the top of her robe even more.

"Damn," Ron thought to himself, "we've been married all these years and I'm still turned on by sneaking a peek at my wife's boobs."

"You're coming out of your robe there, big boy," Anna told him.

"That's because you are, too," he said as he reached over and cupped one of her tits.

"Are you sure it's not the pictures causing that?"

Ron's erection was now poking out of his robe. "No, it's pretty much you, honey."

"God, we're going to wear each other out. Drop your robe, sweetie. It's not like it's hiding anything."

Ron took off his robe and let it fall to the floor. "Now you," he gestured.

"Alright. But you let me finish looking at the last two pictures." Anna shrugged off her robe, then looked at the next to last one. Ron had been under Sherry, and got a full shot of Sherry from her knees to the top of her head. Her breasts were hanging just above the lens and were the focal point, so the sharp focus revealed her hard nipples as if they were the center of the universe. In soft focus at the edge of the shot was her cunt, but even with the soft focus, you could see the lips were swollen and open.

"How could you not fuck her right there? My God, that's as ready as a woman can ever be. She couldn't possibly say no!"

"Well, I still had film left and not much time. I wanted one last shot." He remembered getting down under Sherry for the last two shots. He'd thrown the first one away. It was no good, since his hands had been shaking and he'd been too hasty. But the last shot was a close-up in sharp focus of Sherry's open, wet pussy. While Anna stood there staring at it, Ron reached down between her legs and pushed his fingers into her own hot, wet cunt.

"Oh, I need that now. Oh, that feels good," Anna moaned. She continued to stare down at Sherry's pussy while Ron finger-fucked her. Anna was usually able to pay attention to him, stroking his cock while he played with her cunt, but she was fixated on the picture of Sherry's wide open pussy. She rocked back and forth, pushing onto his hand rhythmically, almost drooling as she kept her gaze on the picture. "I bet you wish you could stick your dick in that sweet pussy," Anna half moaned.

"Which one?" Ron asked, though he was more intent on Anna.

"Hers, you idiot. Why didn't you fuck her?" She said this half in a daze. By then her eyes were closed and she was intent on the sensation as he started circling a finger around her clit.

"We ran out of film. And then she wasn't sure she wanted to do anything with me. Plus, that's when you got home."

"Come here," Anna said. She pulled Ron to the bed, then laid back with her ass at the edge of the bed, legs spread open. "Pretend this is her pussy. Fuck it. Push your hard cock into her pussy right now." Anna leaned forward and gripped Ron's cock, then guided it to her cunt. She held it like a dildo, pushing the tip up and down along her pussy, letting it stroke into her a little more each time. "Just think, Ron, this is what it will look like when you fuck that pussy. This is what it will feel like."

Ron had long ago stopped thinking about the picture. He was more intent on watching his wife's hands guide his dick into her cunt. He pushed his hips forward and his cock slipped out of her hands and right into her open pussy. "Damn, Anna, you're going to kill us." But he didn't stop. He pushed harder and harder. Anna had fallen back and was fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, moaning and writhing as he fucked her harder and harder. He pushed all the way up into her, leaned forward until he was against those lovely tits, then just stayed forward until he gushed cum deep into her. Anna held his ass as he came, pulling him harder against her, not letting him go. Ron was groggier than ever, but they both managed to pull themselves onto the bed and fall into a deep sleep next to each other.