Sherry, Slut & Slave Whore Ch. 1-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

Even so, Zack would continue to dally. Nude, whip in hand, he would circle his victim, teasing and taunting, perhaps pinching a nipple, perhaps running a finger up and down her slit, or perhaps finger fucking her while stroking her clit with the ball of his thumb. From behind her back he would press his own warm body against hers from shoulders to thigh. The feel of his hard-on shoved lengthwise down the crack between her buttocks, and the wet of his tongue caressing her ears and neck, never failed to drive her into erotic frustration.

Finally, as she teetered between orgasm and terror, her whipping would begin. Again and again, the cruel lash would bite into her tender skin, across her breasts, her belly, her thighs, back, and buttocks. The worst, however, were those strikes on her vulnerable pussy. Her beating would continue until sobbing in pain she begged for mercy, promising over and over to forever be his obedient slave.

Sherry hated the pain, but always to her horror, she was somehow drawn to it like a moth to flame. In some frightful, unfair, inexplicable way, to be whipped switched on her female sensuality. Standing naked before her husband, degraded and hurting, her pussy a flowing river of female wet, was an erotic experience like no other. Her pleasure was never so great, nor her orgasms so intense, as when he fucked her after she had been beaten, Zack would stick her with his cock----a redemption in paradise after the cleansing of purgatory.

* * * * * * * * * * * ** * * *

Had Sherry ever been beaten by her lover? Of course she had. So many times! Too ashamed to answer her daughter's question and admit the truth, however, Sherry decided it was best to move on and asked simply, "What happened then? Did he fuck your ass?

"Oh yes!” was Mary Jo's the quick answer. “Jim always does whatever he wants with me, but when I’ve been bad, first I must repent. Last night I had to beg him before he would take me in my butt. After I asked for it, begged him actually, he retied my legs spread wide to the corners of the bed, and knelt behind me to lick my exposed pussy. At the same time, he was stretching my ass hole, making it ready to take his cock. With one finger, then another, then a third, and finally his thumb, individually and collectively, he prodded and probed at my poor rectum. He was hurting me some, but I didn't care. His tongue was on my clit, and then it was stabbing inside me at the walls of my pussy. I was in heat, and I began to orgasm with every stroke of his tongue, and every prod of a finger.”

“He asked me, 'Well what about it Mary Jo? Have you changed your mind? If so beg me for it! Ask me to fuck your worthless little ass!'”

“I begged him Mother! Oh how I begged him! 'Fuck my ass! Please! Please! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Stick your cock up my ass and fuck me with it!' It wasn't an act either. I was on fire and ready to take him anywhere, and in any way, he wanted. Am I a slut Mother?”

“No my darling, but you are a woman. I'm afraid that your mother has just never realized how much a woman her little girl has become. Go on. Tell me the rest.”

“After I had begged to be ass fucked, he crawled up my back, licking my spine as he came. He feel of his tongue and lips made me all mushy. His weight pressed me into the bed and made me feel that I was a cherished slave woman; a female chattlel he was about to honor by using me for his pleasure. I felt so good mother, I mean to have him laying on my back, owned, helpless and vulnerable--my pussy, my ass, both my holes for Jim to use and enjoy. I did love it so!”

Mary Jo's eyes were glassy with her memories as she continued.

“His tongue caressed the back of my neck and under my ears. He slipped a finger into my mouth and told me to imagine that I was sucking his cock. The finger must have been one he used to play with my ass and pussy because I could taste myself on it. Behind me, between my legs, I could feel him slide his cock into my pussy.”

Her recollection of Jim's cock buried inside her brought a smile of pleased satisfaction.

“My God, how good he felt in my pussy even though he refused to move and fuck me. I lay there helpless under my man, pinned to that pile of pillows by his great penis soaking in my pussy. Oh my God! What a girl could resist an orgasm knowing that the cock lubricating in her cunt would soon be up her ass. Certainly I couldn't, and I didn't! I was his for whatever he wanted.”

Mary Jo's smile disappeared and as she continued the story of the way her lover had it taken her final virginity.

“Finally he was ready, the time I both desired and dreaded. His cock slid from my cunt, and pressed insistently between my buttocks. The worst hurt came early as he forced his crown past my sphincter muscle. After that it wasn't so bad as long as I relaxed. Jim was kind, going slow, punching his way into my rectum inch by inch, until at last he whispered into my ear that he was up to his balls inside me. Just knowing that set me off again, and as he began to churn his hips fucking my ass hole, I began to orgasm, and I didn't stop until after he filled my bowel with warm man fluid.”

The tension in Mary Jo's face visibly relaxed as her body replayed that feeling of after sex satisfaction and release.

“Even then he remained on top of me, pressing me down, his finger still in my mouth, his prick still inside my bowel soaking in his ejaculation, and all the while whispering dirty things in my ear describing what he had just done to me. Inside my ass I could feel him gradually growing hard once more. Wouldn’t his hips soon begin to move to take my ass a second time? Oh God, I hoped so! I could hardly wait! Once more orgasms began to form in my ovaries like thunderstorms on the horizon on a hot summer afternoon.”

"But No! Despite my groan of protest he withdrew from my ass. He told me to hush and be patient. He was not done. He untied me and took my place on the bed flat on his back, his wonderful cock free standing tall and erect from his groin. He told me to straddle him on my knees. At first I was too weak to do so, but he pulled me over him and put my hand on his weapon. I tried to stuff it in my pussy at first but he slapped my face and told me to aim into my bottom hole instead.”

Mary Jo paused for a moment too overcome by her recollection to continue. “‘Mount me,’ he said, ‘and sit your ass hole down on my cock.’ He intended to butt fuck me a second time, only now it would me up to me to take him on my own.”

“Did I dare to impale my bowel on the hard-on waiting under me? Wouldn’t that hurt? Yet, if I refused, what might happen to me? Something terrible I'm sure. Jim has never actually caned my breasts and nipples, but he has sometimes threatened to do so. I can't even bear to think of such pain, and I decided to do as I was told rather than chance a demonstration. Slowly I eased my way down, swallowing him an inch at a time. This time with my anus already stretched and slick with cum, taking him to the root hardly hurt all."

“Once my colon was again stuffed to the brim with his man meat, he left no doubt about what I was to do next. ‘All right bitch,’ he told me. ‘Move your ass! Ride me! Get me off again!’”

“Those were my orders, and I did as I was told! What else? I was his ass fuck slave, and anyway, I was already about to cum. As I sat there pinned on his erection, he grabbed a breast in each hand and cruelly pinched and rubbed my nipples between his fingers. That did it! My fear and pain were gone! I furiously rocked my hips jacking off the great prick inside my rectum that had so recently been virgin. We came together, and despite all the wonderful orgasms I had already enjoyed, this one was the best of all.”

“When Jim was done, he slapped my hanging tits hard with his open hands--left, right, left ,right--three or four times before pitching me off his softening penis and onto the floor. I understood, and yes, I felt used and shamed. He had taken what he wanted of me. No longer needed or useful, I was only a used up rag of female bone and tissue to be thrown away. Yes, but I was also so satisfied, and even better, pleased with myself at having passed my test as Jim’s love slave. He had caned me, raped my ass, and made me his woman.”

“Too weak to stand by myself, Jim half-carried and half-drug me to the shower where I scrubbed him clean before giving him a nightcap blowjob under the running water. What a man my Jim is! He had already fucked my ass twice, yet he still had a load for my mouth. I swallowed his cum, dried us off, and crawled behind him all the way to his bed. I slept away the rest of the night cuddled in his strong warm arms. I wanted to stay with him forever, but this morning he ordered me to dress without my underwear and brought me home.”

“I know I look like a wreck, but really mother, I don't regret a minute of last night. I know he abuses me, but I don't care. As well fucked as I am, no woman could care. Mother, you can have no idea how exciting it can be to be sexually tortured by a man who owns you.

Sherry, however, did know. She knew all too well. She had been abused first by her father and then by her husband. Erotic torment from a dominant male had long ago become an addictive aphrodisiac to her. As late as last night Zack had called her a slut, a bitch, a whore, and she had performed accordingly. Naked and on her knees begging for his cock she had been on fire, and in her frenzy she had forgotten that other darker side to female submission.

It was all so confusing, doubly so now that she knew Mary Jo was suffering from the same weakness.

CHAPTER FOUR – The new Master

This evening Sherry and Zack had been invited to an important social function, an uncommon treat for the financially strapped Wazaluski family. But why had they been included? A Pollock plumber and his wife were not ordinarily among the patrician elite of Big Eddie Ciano's guest list. Why tonight? The question hung in Zack's mind and he was decidedly uneasy about it.

Zack had every reason to be concerned. Big Eddie Ciano had been a capo in the Genevese family when the Cosa Nostra was at its peak. Since then the organization had crumbled under government pressure as the Feds took down Genevese's old boss and mentor, Tony Acardo, then Genevese himself, and then his successors. As the old criminal alliances disintegrated, new cells, smaller and more local, filled the vacuum in the vice trade.

With seniority and muscle on his side, Ciano inherited his city's rackets he had supervised for so long on behalf of the Godfathers. Locally it was no secret who Eddie Ciano was, or what businesses he was in, but he was careful to keep the unpleasant side of his affairs publicly inconspicuous while emphasizing the value of his friendship when a favor was needed.

Was your son in trouble with the police? Big Eddie could help. Did you own real estate that would benefit from a zoning change? He could help with that too. Did you need a contribution to a worthwhile cause, or was your brother-in-law running for alderman? Whether the donation was for charity or politics, Big Eddie was always glad to be of assistance. Union troubles? Big Eddie could make them go away. Always, seemingly for any problem, Big Eddie was the man to see. Of course, anyone asking for his help had should not forget that down the road Big Eddie's 'friendship' was always a two-way street.

The question tonight, however, was why would Big Eddie Ciano invite the Wazaluski's to mingle with the city's movers and shakers who regularly traded favors with a mob boss?

The answer was money, more precisely the money Zack owed Big Eddie. Zack was a regular customer in the back room bookie joints and casinos that were a part of Big Eddie's empire. One of those unfortunate runs of bad luck inevitable to every gambler had left Zack in debt to Big Eddie's organization for something approaching $40,000 not counting the usurious interest that accrued and compounded daily.

Big Eddie had a well-deserved reputation of being a tough creditor. He kept a close personal eye on those who owed him money, and it was widely rumored that his collection methods could be dangerous to the debtor's health. Ordinarily, Zack would have been nothing special, only one more sucker on the hook, except that Big Eddie's credit managers had been taken in by Zack's big talk about being an important and highly successful plumbing contractor. Greedy to take this loser for all he had, they had been much too generous in advancing credit to a working stiff who might not be able to pay. That kind of mistake made Big Eddie nervous, and this party was his opportunity to meet this Wazaluski guy eyeball to eyeball.

Zack suspected as much. It was a thought that frightened Zack a good deal. A small-time Polish plumber invited it to mingle with all those rich businessmen, bankers, big time lawyers and politicians? No doubt about it, Zack decided. He was being measured, possibly for a funeral shroud. It was mighty important; perhaps even a matter of life and death, that he and Sherry make a good impression.

Sherry knew nothing of any of this. Of course she knew her husband was a habitual and unsuccessful gambler. It was his gambling that kept the family teetering on the edge of bankruptcy despite her own full-time job as a check out girl at a local grocery. Still, she had no idea he was so heavily in debt, and she certainly had no appreciation of the mortal danger he was in.

In his panic to have his wife at her sexiest, Zack even chose her dress, something he had never even cared about before. His selection was a black silk number that Sherry had purchased but never worn in public because Zack said it made her look like a whore. His point was not entirely without merit. Unquestionably, it was a dress intended to catch the roving eye on every male in sight.

Starting with a hemline that barely reached mid thigh, its material clung so tightly to Sherry's curves it might as well have been melted and poured over her. The top was cut low to show maximum cleavage, and was supported by a pair of thin straps that left her arms and shoulders sexily bare. Pantyhose over sheer panties, a half bra, and black pumps with very high heels to set off her long legs completed the outfit.

Sherry loved that dress even though it had never been out of her closet. She was stunned that tonight of all nights Zack not only wanted her to show off her considerable feminine assets, he had insisted that she do so. Why this sudden change in attitude?

Sherry hadn't considered that she might be bait for Big Eddie who had a lecherous reputation complete with rumors of legendary sexual exploits. Perhaps, Zack hoped, if his dangerous creditor could be distracted by Sherry and her feminine charms, he might be less concerned about the money Zack owed. Surely Big Eddie, well known as a pussy hound, would not ignore a woman as stunning as Sherry. It was a dangerous and despicable game to tease such a man with his wife’s body, but Zack needed to buy some time and Sherry was the only high card in his hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Zack plotted out the evening carefully. He and Sherry arrived early in order to avoid the embarrassment of their old beat-up Chevrolet compared to the BMWs, Mercedes, Jaguars, and Cadillac's that would bring the rest of Big Eddie's guests up his driveway. Zack also hoped to slip in without having to confront his host right away. That part of this plan failed. Waiting at the front door receiving line as the Wazaluski's entered was the main man himself, already on hand to personally greet his guests as they arrived

Sherry had never laid eyes on this famous gangster before, although she certainly knew him by reputation. She intended to remain proper but aloof as a decent woman should. In person, however, Big Eddie didn't seem so bad. From the 'big' that was usually included as a part of his name, Sherry had always pictured him as fat. Not so! In fact he was very tall, about six foot seven, and his 270 lbs were all muscle so evenly spread under his thousand dollar tailored Italian suit that he actually looked quite trim. He was also handsome and charming. His manners were impeccable. Criminal or not, Sherry was impressed despite herself.

As he shook Sherry's hand, he refused to let go, holding on in a way the very near to a caress. Sherry wondered if he was going to raise it to his lips and kiss it continental style. The possibility disconcerted her. She wasn't accustomed to gallantry, or fancy manners, and she had no idea what a proper response should be.

Everything the big man did flowed easily and naturally without stress or embarrassment, however, and he quickly put Sherry at ease. Accustomed to taking charge, he radiated authority and confidence. It was easy to understand why he was so much a part of the city's business and politics. As he chatted with her, it occurred to Sherry that in another time and place Eddie Ciano would have been quite at home at the right hand of a Borgia Pope, or perhaps in the court of Louis the 14th.

"Why Zack, I had no idea you had such a beautiful wife." The vice lord's voice was a deep baritone, just a little husky, and it simply oozed testosterone. "She is delightful. I shall make sure that I see more of her in the future."

There was a certain emphasis on the word 'see'. Was this only an innocent greeting from a polite host, or was there a sinister and more personal message hiding under those words? Could it be he was suggesting that he admired her body, and wanted to see more of it--perhaps without her clothes? Sherry couldn't be sure. For certain, however, something in his tone made her decidedly uneasy.

"Beginning tonight," Big Eddie continued. "When I have finished greeting my guests, I will find time for us to become better acquainted. I look forward to it, and I hope that you will also." There was a glint in his eye as he spoke.

Sherry mumbled a non-committal answer. Now she was sure this handsome, if notorious, man was coming on to her. She was flattered, but a little fearful, and she wondered what his next move would be. She was certain that there would be one, and she hoped Zack wasn't around when it came. Big Eddie was no one to pick a fight with. Not only was he bigger, and probably stronger than Zack, scattered about the room were hard faced men with suspicious bulges under the coats of their pin-striped double-breasted suits. Sherry knew who they were, Big Eddie's bodyguards, gangster gunmen hired to protect him. Zack's usual jealous tirade at anyone making a pass at his wife could get him killed this time.

Sherry needn't have worried. Zack was nervous as a cat, and deathly afraid of his host. No one knew better than he that tonight jealousy was a luxury he couldn't afford. A man who owes money to Big Eddie Ciano has a more serious problem than the honor and virtue of his wife. Anyway, it had been Zack's intention all along that Big Eddie would make a pass at his wife. That sexy dress had been an inspired idea, and Zack not only wasn't jealous, he was relieved at Big Eddie's attraction to Sherry's obvious charms.

That Zack would stoop to using use his wife's body to tempt another man said a great deal about just how afraid he was of a Big Eddie Ciano. Ordinarily, he was very proprietary about his wife, and he was damned uncomfortable about what Big Eddie might have in mind for her. Zack was in trouble, however, and if Eddie chose to pick the fruit he offered, then Zack had no choice but to go with the flow.

After all, Zack’s very life was at stake here. If Big Eddie Ciano wanted to fuck a Polish plumber’s wife, well then, Zack for sure couldn’t stop him--what had to be, would be. Unscrupulous? Immoral? Cowardly? Certainly, all of those things, but Zack had decided from the beginning it was better for Sherry to spread her legs in Eddie's bed than for his own legs to be spread in pieces, along with his arms and head, across the city dump.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers