Sherry Strips

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to strip and loses out.
5.1k words
3.37
91.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Sherry had warmed up to the point that she was now strutting her stuff and rocking the male audience at the strip club. She was throwing back her long red hair, and every part of her gorgeous, round-in-all-the-right-places body was moving suggestively to the musical rhythms blaring out from the club's sound system. The audience was out of their chairs and bringing up tips which they were slipping into the lacy garter on Sherry's well-shaped right leg, the only piece of clothing left on her otherwise completely nude body. As each man stood before her, she leaned in close so they could smell her perfume and feel her heat. Each man walked away even more aroused from Sherry's scent and from the heat and beautiful, sexy curves of her body than when they had walked up. She was experiencing quite a rush as each man stepped up with a look of sexual hunger in his eyes and left with a big grin on his face.

Mark chuckled to himself. He had finally been able to wear down his wife's resistance to doing this. And no matter how raucous the audience got, he knew that that beautiful redhead dancing on the stage with the perfect breasts, the shapely hips and with the flashing green eyes and long red hair was his. And every guy would know it when she walked back to his table. He was counting on it. And he was projecting ahead to what the night back at their hotel would be like...very sexual and very passionate.

Mark had started two years ago. He had been bored with his sex life with Sherry, his wife. He wanted more and he thought she did too. She didn't say but he sensed it, or maybe he was just projecting his own feelings onto Sherry. He thought that if he could just get her to act a little wilder then their sex life would be hot. He didn't want to fool around with other women. He wanted Sherry to become a wild, naked stranger that he could have wild sex with. Getting her to dance or strip on a stage was Mark's fantasy.

After multiple attempts he had finally gotten Sherry one night to enter a wet t-shirt contest along with one of her girlfriends; they were both very tipsy and feeling wild. Although it had been Mark's and his buddy's idea, Sherry had found that she loved the hoots and hollers of appreciation from the men in the audience, and that night their lovemaking had been off the hook. Sherry had had multiple orgasms and Mark rode her like he never had. He had stayed hard the whole time they made love and had caused her to orgasm multiple times. After that initial incident Mark found it easier to convince Sherry that she was drop dead gorgeous and that other guys would love to see her get up on stage and display herself. And they had both enjoyed the bedtime benefits as they both got aroused by her performances in various amateur contests, whether it was bikini contests, short-short contests, or wet t-shirt competitions.

Now here they were; this was Sherry's first attempt at completely stripping down nude. Mark wasn't sure whether Sherry would have the guts to take her clothes completely off and to strut her stuff around a stage completely nude. But at the last place they had visited Sherry had entered a bikini contest after a couple of drinks and some dares from Mark. During the contest she had taken off her bikini top and had thrown it out into the audience. She received huge cheers for baring her breasts and strutted her stuff on the small stage. Then on a dare from the host and the raucous male audience she pulled down her bikini bottoms to bare her red-haired pussy. The audience went nuts and Sherry won the $500 prize. That night she was so aroused that she fucked Mark's brains out, and this was after masturbating twice in the car on the way home. She had been so aroused that she stripped naked in the car, masturbated to two orgasms and then ran for the front door of their home completely butt naked, laughing wildly at her boldness. That night she was so horny that she couldn't get enough sex. It was mid-afternoon of the next day before Sherry and Mark finally left the bed. Sherry had climaxed multiple times and had even initiated anal sex with Mark. That had been off-the-hook for Sherry as Mark's cock moved inside her butt and his fingers vibrated her clit. She had lost control during that particular event and had ejaculated a clear stream of liquid from her pee hole.

Back on the stage at this amateur night at a strip club they had traveled to so that they wouldn't encounter any of Mark's buddies, Sherry surprised both herself and Mark, however. The cheers and calls from the guys in the audience got her so aroused that she was soon completely naked. It was when she pulled her panties off and revealed that she had shaved her pussy and groin bald that the audience went nuts. The outline of her turgid pussy lips and the stiff length of her clit were clearly visible to all at the club. Earlier in the day she had gotten so worked up thinking about what she was going to do on the stage that evening that she had felt compelled to shave herself smooth in the shower while getting ready and then had proceeded to play with herself until she orgasmed in the shower. She absolutely loved the smooth feel of her belly and her pussy lips.

On the stage the audience's reaction to her body and her moves just aroused her all that much more. So that little bud at the top of her pussy was so hard and erect that the tip of her clit was actually peeking out from under her clitoral hood. As Mark watched, customer after customer came up and Sherry encouraged them to touch her naked smooth hips, kiss a hardened nipple, grasp the firm cheeks of her booty, and even run their fingertips down her bald groin and over the inch long length of her clitoris. And when a guy slipped a ten-spot into her garter she even grew so bold as to bend over facing away from him and let the guy kiss her smooth, pink pussy lips.

All the touching was making Mark feel that he was losing the control he wanted. He wanted Sherry's sexual attentions to come back to him, not to other guys. On all of her previous outings she had never allowed members of the audience except the hosts to touch her. But here at the strip club she was freely encouraging the men to caress, fondle and suckle parts of her body. In the bright lights it was clear that her skin was flushed a rosy color as the blood in her body began boiling. To Mark it reminded him of when Sherry was getting ready to climax and he wondered if Sherry would actually have a spontaneous orgasm on the stage. What a rush that would be to see his wife have a public orgasm on the stage!!

As she danced naked on the stage Sherry felt so liberated. These men wanted her. And she wanted some of them; several guys were young, very muscular and handsome. She at least wanted to give them more. What she wanted right at this moment was to invite one of these studly young men onto the stage and to fuck his brains out in front of his buddies. That thought almost made her climax right then and there on the stage. When a very handsome and very muscular mixed race man approached the stage and slipped a hundred dollar bill into her garter, she knew she had to give him more.

She leaned back on the stage until she was lying back on it, opened her legs so that now the wet, pink inner folds of her pussy were open and visible to this guy standing in front of her and she played with herself until she actually orgasmed on the stage. She hoped the guy and his buddies could see her pussy lips pulsing in and out as she felt the distinct waves and spasms of her orgasm. It wasn't a particularly intense orgasm so she was able to maintain control and not fall back on the stage floor, but she definitely climaxed right there on the stage in front of dozens of guys. What a rush!!

The crowd went nuts and a little frightened at their intensity Sherry stood back up, leaned over and kissed this man on the lips. As she leaned over he put his hands on her hips to firmly hold her while he kissed her back with his tongue. It was then that the thought popped into her head, "I need to know." Sliding her hand down his jeans she felt his penis straining against the material and she knew he was huge. At that moment she knew that she wanted him.

Sherry had been faithful to Mark, but this recent change to their relationship had encouraged thoughts in Sherry's head about what it would be like to have sex with other men. This had started out as her husband's fantasy: to get her to parade herself on the stage. But along the way she realized how desirable she really was and this had encouraged her own desires. She noticed now how differently men were built. Some were lean and muscular like Mark, some were heavier and out of shape, and some were very chiseled. She wondered what it would be like to be held and caressed by one of those muscular chiseled men. And then when her curiosity grew bolder she began to notice that some men were much more endowed than her husband. This made her wonder what that would be like. What would it feel like to have a huge penis slide up inside of her and move around in her? Her orgasms lately were very intense with her husband. What would they be like with a man who was twice her husband's size? She found herself masturbating quite frequently to relieve the tension these thoughts brought on.

The man who was kissing Sherry right now and whose enormous penis she had felt straining against his jeans was the one.

As Mark watched Sherry kiss the guy standing at the stage, he grew jealous. This had never happened before. Sherry had brief touches from guys in the audience but nothing like she had been entertaining during her strip dance this evening. This latest guy she actually was kissing...for a long time. And he swore he saw her hand run down between the guy's legs and touch his crotch. He thought to himself, "It's nothing, right? She's just worked up from her dance. But damn, was her dancing ever wild." He could just see them driving home and she would be so worked up that she would fuck his brains out, like she had before. After all she was so horny that she had diddled herself right there on the stage and had shown the audience a lot more than she had ever done before. The music was loud so he hadn't heard anything but he swore he saw her shaking with an orgasm when she was lying on her back with her legs wide open in front of the guy she was fondling up there. He got horny just thinking about it. And she was going to strut her stuff right back to his table and every guy and gal in the place would see that Sherry was his girl, no one else's. He almost came in his pants just thinking about it.

The last song of her set ended and Sherry slipped her things back on...at least her bra and panties and the high heels she had worn onto the stage before kicking them off. Her jean skirt and white blouse she draped over her arm; she was enjoying the male audience ogling her body was she passed through them.

The next dancer, a slender, brown-haired girl, who looked frightened, stumbled onto the stage. She must have had to drink a lot to get up the false courage to get up on the stage and take her clothes off in front of all these strangers. The guys in the audience hungrily eyed her up and down. Her clear fears would get all the guys revved up. Here was a true amateur. Maybe the guys could encourage her to finally shed all of her clothes so they could see her beautiful female body, something most women tried to hide.

Sherry stepped down off the stage, but she didn't walk in Mark's direction. Instead she headed over to Jeremy's table where he was partying with his buddies. Jeremy was the studly mixed race guy who had kissed Sherry and who Sherry had felt up checking out his manly junk. Mark watched her lean over to talk to him and the guys and Mark at first thought she was just thanking him for a large tip. But then he saw her nod her head in the direction of the VIP Room, a place set aside at this strip club for private dances.

Mark was startled when he saw his wife head off hand-in-hand with Jeremy to the VIP Room. She talked briefly to the security guy at the entrance to the Room and he held the door open for her and Jeremy so they could enter this special sanctum for those who wanted to do more...so much more.

The room was actually a set of couches, each one surrounded by drapes that could be drawn or left open as each couple or group saw fit. One couple was thoroughly engaged and had left their drapes open so others could see. It was apparently one of the other amateur dancers and her boyfriend or husband. They were doing it and seemed to be having a fun time. The sight of another couple so boldly having sex so that others could see sent a quiver through Sherry's belly and down into her pussy. "Maybe that would be an option with her and Jeremy. Let others see her having fun with Jeremy." The thought made her instantly wet.

They heard but didn't see other couples. They finally found an open area and proceeded inside. Jeremy went to draw the drapes but Sherry stayed his hand. Quickly, before she might stop herself from guilt, she slipped out of her g-string panties and unhooked her lacy bra. Both fell to the floor. Sherry leaned into Jeremy and leaned her face up to his and they kissed. It wasn't long before they were both tugging at Jeremy's clothing. Soon Sherry felt the hot length of Jeremy's penis as it sprung free from his boxer briefs and nestled so warm and hard against her soft bald pussy lips and clit. "My god, but he is huge!!" Sherry thought to herself. "And he is so hot and hard!!"

Her fingers reached down, felt the coarse dark hair on his hard, flat groin and then encircled the girth at the base of his penis. She could barely get her fingers around his girth. A shudder went through her belly at the thought of pushing that girth inside of her. It would stretch and fill her like Mark's penis could in no way do. Jeremy felt so large that he might have been three times larger than her husband. Kissing him on the mouth she pressed her white breasts against this muscled chest and felt his sparse hair tickle her nipples. She caressed his naked back and ran her hands down his back to cup the muscled curves of his buttocks. He did the same with her. His hands roamed all over her soft, pale, freckled feminine skin. His hands pressed her backside so that her belly ground against his groin and his hard cock pressed against the hardening length of her clit. Instinctively she ground her hips so that the shaft of his penis both rubbed against her clit and pushed her labia to either side of his penis. They kissed intensely again. Their tongues twisted around each other's tongues and explored the tastes and textures in each other's mouths.

In a moment of passion Jeremy's hands grasped Sherry's soft buttocks and pulled them apart so that cool air was now licking her anus. One finger from his left hand explored the silky crevice of her buttocks and found the tender wrinkled opening to her rectum. Once he found it he rotated his finger around her opening and then pressed ever so slightly until his fingertip pressed past her sphincter and entered her rectum. Sherry shivered. After her one time of anal sex with Mark, Sherry was more open about someone playing with her backside as another means of sexual pleasure and gratification. How far she would go was answered in the next few seconds as Jeremy brought the finger up to his mouth and then to her lips. She licked and sucked the finger that had just been in a place she would have never considered an erotic zone in the past. It was dirty. Yes, it was oh so dirty!!

Jeremy now lifted her and carried her back to the couch. It didn't matter to her that countless individuals might have had sex on that couch. She was too aroused and too horny to care. What she did care about however was position. She stopped Jeremy who was about to lay her down on her back. She said, "I want to fuck you from above. Sit down you beautiful man and let me gaze at that beautiful cock sticking out from between your legs." Jeremy was putty in her hands. He was about to have sex with a woman he had never seen until tonight, but she was awesomely beautiful with her long red hair, her pale skin, and her curves in all the right places. She was also bald down there which let him see her; and her folds and bumps were all so beautiful. Her clitoris was not hidden in a patch of soft, red hair but was sticking right out like a miniature penis. Her labia were puffy and fully engorged with the inner labia folded open like a pink folded flower. His fingers had found her already lubricated with a slippery wetness and the hole that was the center of her pussy. His passion translated into an incredibly erect penis. He was uncircumcised but his erection had caused his glans to slip the cover of his foreskin.

This fact got Sherry's attention as she ran her fingers up and down the 12" shaft of Jeremy's cock. She tugged the foreskin down to reveal his glans and placed a kiss on the wet tip of his penis. She didn't care if it was cum or urine she tasted. Her body was humming and almost out of control with expectation of what was about to take place. At this point she felt so aroused that she would have swirled her tongue around Jeremy's anus as his fingers had explored hers. She wanted him...badly.

She pulled back his foreskin again and slipped the tip of her tongue in between that sheath of skin and the shaft of his penis. She ran her tongue around that circle of flesh and wet the tip of Jeremy's cock. His cock was magnificent. It was so different from Mark's, the only man she had slept with to that point. Mark's was maybe five to six inches when he was erect and maybe only an inch across. Jeremy's was an incredible foot long and fully two and a half inches across. The foreskin formed a knob at the end. She felt veins pulsing in the shaft of his penis as her fingers and her tongue slid up and down the tasty shaft of Jeremy's cock. Mark's penis had never filled her vagina. She had never missed that until now. Now, she knew Jeremy's penis would stretch and fill her from side to side and from the opening of her vagina all the way back to her cervix. She hoped he would cum lots of semen. She knew already that she would be reckless and not use a condom, even though a bowl with variety of them was nearby. She wanted to feel this hunk of man pump hot jets of semen deep inside of her pussy. She knew this might be the only time this would happen and she wanted to feel him deep inside of her, feel him quiver and pulse inside of her, and feel the forceful splash of his seed as it filled her vagina with his hot, white fluid.

In a sort of vengeful way she wanted Mark to see another man's cum leaking out from her pussy lips later that evening. He had been pushing her to enter these contests for his own fantasies. And although she had found that it did in fact spice up and energize their sex life, she hadn't been able to escape the feeling that she was doing this because Mark wanted it...not her. Well this...right now...this was because she wanted it.

She straddled Jeremy's legs now and lowered herself so that the tip of his penis fit snugly at the little wet pocket formed by the opening to her vagina surrounded by her inner labia, her nymphae. He didn't push; he held her hips steady in his strong hands and let Sherry seek the satisfaction. She felt her vagina spread and stretch as she pushed down onto him. First the soft but fat tip and then the thick folds of his foreskin and then the rock hard shaft pushed outwards and it hurt a little to engulf such a large cock. But she didn't stop. Jeremy didn't thrust up into her; he let Sherry govern the pace of their mutual pleasure. Jeremy knew in the heat of their passion that she would let him really, really fuck her. She would want hard solid thrusts pounding away inside of her. She would do things with abandon as waves of raw pleasure would radiate out from her vagina and her clit throughout her whole body as his hands and body would move against her soft female flesh causing increasing waves of uncontrollable sensation to overcome any resistance she had to anything he had wanted to do. But her vagina first had to stretch and lengthen to accommodate his size.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12