Sherry's Test Ch. 05

Story Info
The second monday - naked gymnastic.
1.2k words
4.35
85.2k
15

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Author's Note:

Please read this story in sequence if possible. The previous chapters were classified as Fetish because of the spanking content but considering that the spanking was very light, they probably belong in the 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur' category too.

This is my first story and any comments/feedback are greatly appreciated. I will respond to all the messages I receive.

______________________________________________

At the Monday staff meeting, everyone stared at Sherry and Matt to see if they would reveal anything about Friday's session at the principal's house. Both Matt and Sherry understandably remained inscrutable.

When pointed questions were asked, Roberts admonished them to be patient and wait till Friday when all of them would be invited to his house.

Sherry jumped when she heard that. She was pretty sure that she would not escape punishment this time, unlike last Friday.

She couldn't believe that just a week had gone by since that fateful Monday morning staff meeting.

Soon it was 3 PM Monday and time for her punishment session. Sherry had hoped that her colleagues would lose interest in these sessions but her hopes were dashed when she saw their faces as excited as ever. Maybe the weekend and the curiosity about what had transpired at the Principal's house had kept their interest alive and burning.

"All right, Sherry. Stand in the middle of the room and take of your clothes," said Roberts.

"All my clothes, Sir?" asked Sherry disappointed at not being allowed a gradual disrobing.

"Yes," said the Principal, predictably.

Sherry shuffled slowly to the middle of the room and started taking her clothes off.

Sherry tried focusing on Matt as she started unbuttoning her blouse, pretending as if she was doing this in private for him but Roberts caught on and said, "Nice try, Sherry. You need to make eye contact with all of us. Tell you what, for each piece of clothing, I will ask you to look at a particular person while you remove the piece of clothing and you will then walk over to that person and hand him the garment."

Sherry grimaced but nodded in acquiescence.

"Ok. Face Tim and lose your blouse," said Roberts.

Sherry slowly unbuttoned her blouse and went and handed it over to Tim who accepted it and draped it over his neck.

"Ok. Face Ernie and lose your skirt," said Roberts.

Sherry unzipped her skirt and slowly peeled it off her. She was aware she was only increasing everyone's enjoyment of her strip by doing it slowly but on the other hand it did serve to reduce her time spent nude.

Sherry walked over slowly to Ernie and handed him the skirt. Ernie stood up and bowed and graciously accepted the skirt.

Despite having been naked in front of her colleagues a few times, this directed strip was a new humiliating experience. The fact that everyone's eyes were glued to her did not help either. Clearly, neither she nor her colleagues would get used to her nudity anytime soon, Sherry thought ruefully.

"Now. Face Jeff and take off your bra," said Roberts.

'Damn,' thought Sherry. 'The bastard knows I hate Harvey and Jeff and he saved the worst for them to increase my embarrassment.'

Sherry faced the gloating Jeff and quickly unhooked her bra and peeled it off in order not to give Jeff a tantalizing striptease experience.

She walked briskly over to him and looked at him defiantly and handed him her bra.

"Juggle your tits, Sherry," said Jeff.

Sherry looked at Roberts to see if she had to do that and the bastard nodded.

Sherry juggled her tits as directed and went back to her position.

"Ok. Now face Mike and lose your panties," said Roberts.

Sherry was surprised, as was Harvey. Both had assumed it would be Harvey who would get that honor, but clearly, the Principal liked to keep the surprises coming.

Sherry looked at Mike's hopelessly kind eyes and decided to give him the pleasure of a slow strip. She peeled down her panties inch by inch as Mike's eyes widened ten times as he took in the delightful sight in front of him.

She then held it teasingly in front of her and walked over to Mike slowly and smiled and gave it to him. Mike thanked her and happily put her cream colored lace panties in his pocket.

"Can I keep this, Sherry?" he asked her.

"Sure, Mike. Go ahead," said Sherry.

Sherry resumed her position in the middle of the room looked at her colleagues looking at her and blushed. A number of them seemed to be concentrating on her neatly trimmed bush. The rest were staring at her breasts.

"Place your hands on your head and rotate slowly so that we can appreciate you from all angles," said the Principal.

Sherry did as instructed and again felt that this was just a surreal dream. This could not possibly be happening. She was doing things in front of her colleagues that she had never done for any of her lovers. After about ten rotations, the Principal said, "Ok. Now let's see you run on the spot."

Sherry frowned helplessly and went about her assigned task. She was a runner and kept in shape and all her male colleagues were thrilled to watch her long legs and firm boobs bounce up and down.

After a few minutes, Roberts said, "OK now let's have you do some jumping jacks."

Clearly the Principal was in a mood for naked gymnastics today. After the jumping jacks he had her do sit ups, toe touching exercises. Her colleagues moved around the room to get different views of the hapless Sherry going about her nude exercises. She blushed every time she made eye contact with one of them realizing that she was offering them views of herself she hadn't done so far.

Mike looked as if his eyes were going to fall out of her socket.

Nancy kept saying "Oh no!" at every new instruction, inadvertently heightening Sherry's embarrassment.

Ernie kept up with his mock british mannerism and kept saying "Jolly good show, Sherry dear."

Matt kept periodically hugging her and re-affirming his love for her.

At times, Roberts had her hold a pose that spread her legs out and asked the team to go take a good look by standing behind her, one by one. Sherry had to make eye contact in the mirror with whoever stood behind her looking at her gaping pussy and despite having been forced to do this a number of times, she still found it increasingly humiliating. She was a spirited girl and doubted she would ever get used to this. All the same, she again noticed her uncontrollable arousal and blushed wondering if others noticed it too.

Harvey offered the suggestion that they should have her do these gymnastics in front of the whole school.

Sherry shot an alarmed look but luckily Roberts said, "Naah. I don't think we can get away with that."

Finally her punishment hour came to an end and Sherry put on her clothes hurriedly and bolted out of the room with Matt in tow.

"God, Matt! Take me home and fuck my brains out?" she pleaded.