Sherry's Test Ch. 10

Story Info
Sherry's Step-sister Lara witnesses her punishment.
2.2k words
4.5
68.1k
11

Part 10 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday 3 PM again and Sherry walked in the room confidently. In three weeks, she had gone through so much of public nudity and punishment that she wondered if she would find these sessions any easier. She opened the room and looked at the faces of her colleagues and realized that she wasn't there yet. She was still embarrassed to be stripped, punished and humiliated in front of her colleagues but still noted that it wasn't as embarrassing as the first few times.

She was surprised to note that Roberts wasn't there yet. Unsure of what to do she went and stood in the middle of the room like a contrite schoolgirl. Soon, the door opened and in walked Roberts followed by another woman.

Sherry turned pale when she saw the woman who had entered the room. Matt almost choked on his drink.

"Lara, what are you doing here?" asked Sherry in a distraught voice.

Lara looked at Roberts and he explained, "Lara interviewed with us for the job of the Spanish teacher. Lara grew up in Spain and came to the US to attend college. After graduation, she decided to stay on in the US. We have made her a job offer but before accepting the offer, she wanted to spend a day in school."

Looking around the room, he continued, "You will all be delighted to hear that Lara is our own Sherry's Step-sister. To her credit, she did not mention this at any point during the job application or interview process. She mentioned this only after we made her a job offer. Naturally, when she requested she spend the remainder of the day in the school as an observer, I could not refuse. After all, if she does take up the job offer, she needs to appreciate the workings of this school."

"Sir, please don't," said the petrified Sherry.

Lara had wondered why Sherry was standing in the middle of the room and why she had looked so terrified instead of being pleased at seeing her and now she was totally confused as to why she was pleading with the kind Principal.

"Tell her, Sherry," said the Principal cruelly.

"Sir, please. Don't make me do this?" pleaded Sherry again.

"You are only earning extra punishments, Sherry," said the Principal quietly but firmly.

Sherry looked at Matt for assurance and then turned to Lara and said, "Lara, I leaked a test paper by mistake and the Principal found out and he blackmailed me into accepting punishments for 90 days. Now I beg you, please go home and don't even think of joining this school. If I could have resigned my job, three weeks ago, I would have."

Lara looked confused and unsure as to what she had walked into, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"What kind of punishment, Sherry dear?" she asked concerned.

Sherry remained silent and hung her head in shame. Roberts let her stand in uncomfortable silence for a minute before he said, "She is stripped, spanked and humiliated. This is what we do to errant teachers, so you may want to stay and watch this before deciding to take up the job."

Lara looked at every one incredulously and wondered, 'Can this be happening? Is it legal?'

"Sherry sweetheart, is this true? What have you gotten yourself into? Why don't you call the police?" she asked.

Sherry bit her lips and said, "Well, I agreed to this, Lara. I am fine really. Nobody hurts me. It is just embarrassing mainly. So please go home. I am fine, really."

Lara thought about it and said, "Sherry, if I take up this job, I am going to see all this anyway. The economy is a mess and there aren't too many jobs around. This is a great start to my teaching career. I really need this job, Sherry."

Sherry blushed when she realized that she would have to suffer ignominy of having her step-sister witness her humiliation. Just when she had thought her humiliation was coming down a notch, the bastard Principal had found a way to increase it again. Her male colleagues were excited at the prospect of this new humiliation for Sherry knowing they would get to enjoy seeing her blush again and again.

Sherry shook her head helplessly, and went and knelt on the chair the Principal had prepared for her and faced the mirror. She blushed when she saw Lara look at her wide-eyed.

"Matt?" said the Principal at which Matt got up reluctantly and walked behind Sherry and zipped her skirt down.

Lara was stunned that her boyfriend would do that to her in public and shuddered when she thought how Sherry must feel having her boyfriend display her sexy, lacy black panties to all her colleagues and her boss. She was wearing black lacy panties too and wondered how she would feel if it was her up on the chair. She had hardly finished contemplating that thought, when Matt proceeded to slip Sherry's panties down her thighs exposing her firm, round naked ass to her step-sister for the first time. Lara gasped audibly at the sight of her step-sister's naked ass and her flushed face in the mirror. The principal had said she would be stripped but Lara had not known how far they would go.

She gasped again when Matt proceeded to spank his girlfriend.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry blushing uncontrollably at having to look at her sister in the mirror and have her know how submissive she had become.

Lara had always known Sherry as the quintessential confident, spirited American girl and now here she was being put through her paces and accepting public humiliation so submissively.

"Two, thank you Sir. May I please have another?" said Sherry as Lara wondered how she would feel if her boyfriend made her beg for punishment like that. She had broken up with her boyfriend a month ago but imagined how she would feel if her next boyfriend humiliated her in public like that. She looked around the room to see who would suit her fantasy and zeroed in on Tim. Tim with his boyish looks and juvenile demeanor appealed to her.

"Ten. Thank you, Sir!" said Sherry as Matt completed his customary ten spanks. Matt looked at Roberts for further instruction and Roberts motioned him to continue.

Matt lovingly caressed Sherry as he slipped her blouse off and expose her matching lacy bra to the room. Lara noted that she had worn an identical set of lingerie and again imagined what it would feel like if it was her on that chair with Tim undressing and spanking her. She shuddered at what she would feel at having to make eye contact with all her colleagues while she was being spanked like that.

Matt not wanting to prolong Sherry's punishment in front of her sister, proceeded to take off her bra too and exposed her breasts to Lara for the first time. Her firm 36-D breasts stood proudly in the mirror and Lara noticed that Sherry's nipples were hard.

'God she is getting turned on by all this!' she thought and noticed that her own nipples were hard and aching for attention.

'Oh my God I am getting turned on at seeing my poor sister get humiliated,' she thought.

Matt proceeded to give his sweetheart ten more spanks as her colleagues admired her classic enf expression. They looked admiringly at their diabolical leader and wondered where he got his inspiration from.

"Ten, Thank you, Sir," said Sherry demurely as Matt completed the tenth spank.

Roberts came over and rolled up her panties and said "Ok Sherry, I now want you to go and stand in front of Lara and ask her to take off your panties.

"Sir, please don't make me do that?" pleaded Sherry.

"Oh Sherry! You will keep earning extra de-merits at this rate," warned the Principal with fake concern. He was clearly pleased at being provided extra opportunities to humiliate her.

Sherry braced herself for the task and went and stood in front of the seated Lara. Lara's eyes were wide with embarrassment as well as excitement.

"Oh Sherry! I am so sorry," said Lara, making the shame worse for Sherry and making her blush even more.

Lara's excited look and voice did not escape Roberts however, as he thoughtfully rubbed his chin and contemplated future sessions.

To Sherry's chagrin, Lara denuded her slowly, inch-by-inch almost relishing the view on offer.

'Oh how I wish the tables could be turned here,' thought Sherry ruefully.

"Do you like your step-sister's pussy?" asked Roberts, deliberately rubbing in the step-sister part.

Sherry blushed again as Lara stared at her neatly trimmed bush and her plump pussy lips visible through the scant, glistening wet pubic hair and said, "You have a very pretty pussy, Sherry".

Sherry looked down at the carpet and tried to ignore the comment.

"Sherry, you just received a mighty, fine compliment. You should thank your step-sister" said the bastard.

"Thank you Lara dear," said the hapless Sherry.

Sherry was then asked to resume her position and Sherry once again knelt on her punishment chair facing the mirror.

"OK everyone gets to come over and give her three swats each except for Lara who gets ten," announced the principal.

Lara looked wide-eyed again. She had no idea that all her colleagues would get spank her like this.

'Oh my God! What abject humiliation! They get to touch her breasts too? How must the poor thing feel? How is she able to face them on a day-to-day basis,' wondered Lara with excitement that surprised her. She had noticed that Sherry's pussy was wet when she had rolled her panties down and now she could feel her own panties getting damp. She wished she could stick her fingers in her pussy and masturbate while Sherry was being spanked but she could regretfully not do that. She looked around to see if any of the others were doing that but all the women were sitting prim and proper and aloof. She did notice however that Nancy was squirming excitedly in her seat.

One by one her colleagues came over to Sherry and cupped her breasts and gave her their allotted quota of three spanks. Sherry as usual had to make eye contact in the mirror and could not avoid Lara's wide-eyed enjoyment of her debasement making her blush uncontrollably.

'I am going to leak all over the chair at this rate,' thought poor Sherry worried that her arousal would be there for everyone to see. Not that her glistening pussy had been missed. It is just that unknown to Sherry, Roberts had forbidden everyone to mention it until the time was ripe. Roberts was a master at slowly turning the humiliation dial thereby increasing Sherry's humiliation and their enjoyment of it ten-fold.

Finally it was Lara's turn and she stood behind her sister. Even though they got along well, there was the inevitable sibling rivalry and jealousy. Lara was jealous that Sherry got more time to spend with their Dad and lived in the affluent US and Sherry was jealous that Lara got to live in an exotic country and her Dad compensated for the distance but making sure that Lara was more than well provide for.

"Sherry, I am so sorry to have to do this," said Lara with fake reluctance. She unconsciously wanted to increase Sherry's humiliation by rubbing it in.

"So, Sherry. How does it feel to be spanked by your sister in front of your boyfriend?" inquired the curious Principal.

"Very humiliating, Sir," said the contrite Sherry.

"Don't you wish you could be doing this to her instead?" asked the diabolical Principal.

The question was so unexpected that both Sherry and Lara jumped at the thought. Sherry could not hide the look of satisfaction on her face at that prospect and Lara could not hide her embarrassment. However, they recovered and shot daggers at each other.

"Well it is I who am spanking her," said Lara and proceeded to spank her.

The excitement in the room was palpable. The audience didn't know where to look. They looked at Sherry, her beautiful kneeling submissive naked form and her embarrassed yet wildly excited expression. They looked at the sexy Lara, slim but shapely and her mix of embarrassment and excitement at getting this power over her sibling. Both were swaying and squirming with each swat.

On top of it, Sherry had to say "One thank you, mistress. May I please have another?" and keep the count. Calling her sister mistress embarrassed her to no end. Lara lingered between spanks savoring the scene. Thanks to Roberts mercilessly stroking their sibling rivalry, Lara had stopped feigning reluctance and was now openly enjoying Sherry's debasement.

The male colleagues looked as if they were going to shoot their load. Nancy was writhing uncontrollably in her chair.

Sherry was then made to go and kneel before everyone, kiss their hand and thank them for participating in her punishment. Lara almost had an orgasm at this and knew she would have to rush to the bathroom to get some relief.