Sherry's Test Ch. 11

Story Info
And now Lara volunteers.
3.3k words
4.5
48.1k
10

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Please read this story in sequence. Votes will be appreciated. Comments will be appreciated as well as responded to.

This story is completely fictional and the characters bear no resemblance to any persons living or dead.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lara, as expected took up the job offer and started work on Wednesday. At 3 PM, she made her way into the staff room along with the other teachers. Sherry followed soon afterwards and assumed her position on the punishment chair.

Nancy offered to volunteer for the punishment session. When Lara looked at Roberts quizzically, he explained the system to Lara as she stared wide-eyed. Just when she thought she had seen everything at the school and nothing would surprise her, this was thrown at her.

Before she could recover, the insightful Principal asked her, "And would you ever consider volunteering, Lara. Help your sister knock off a few points?"

Lara bit her lip and thought.

Roberts saw his opportunity and goaded her, "Come one Lara, Sherry will be saved two sessions by your participation in one session."

The staff was amazed at the Principal's powers of manipulation. In the previous session, he stroked the sibling rivalry between them in order to make Sherry's spanking more enjoyable. Now, he was playing on their sisterly affections so that he could see Lara naked.

"Lara. Don't even think about it. I can work off my own points, really," said Sherry considerately.

"Yeah but Lara wants to help you," said Roberts, noticing that Lara hadn't said no and was looking confused.

"And what better way for all of us to get acquainted with you," piped in Tim, getting a cold stare from the Principal.

But that clinched it. Lara had already fantasized about Tim spanking her and having him express an interest in this seemed to be fate's way of encouraging her. The Principal was quick to notice her blushing prettily at the thought and intuited that she had the hots for Tim.

"Two points is not enough incentive. She gets ten points for this," said Lara.

"No way. Nancy did it for two points," said the Principal, delighted that the fact that they were at the bargaining stage meant that Lara had taken the bait.

"Yeah but Nancy is just another American babe. What you are getting here is a hot, exotic, Spanish babe," said Lara astutely.

Roberts looked at her with admiration.

"Five," he said.

"Ten. Take it or leave it, Sir," said Lara astutely knowing that she had him.

"Ok. Ten, provided you agree to volunteer at least twice more at a time and place of our choosing. The remaining sessions will have just one point each, since the novelty would have been worn off," said Roberts.

"Well if the novelty would have worn out, then why exactly would you want me for the sessions again?" asked Lara shrewdly.

"What do you want, Lara?" asked the Principal.

"Ten for the first session. Three for each of the subsequent sessions," said Lara.

The Principal did some quick math and realized that there would still be enough points for plenty of future sessions and said "Ok, Lara. But remember this. With the lower points, we would have gone easy on you initially, slowly increasing the punishments and the humiliation. With the rates you are demanding, we cannot afford to do that, so there will be no ramp-up or easing into these sessions."

"As long as I don't get physically hurt or sexually molested," said Lara.

"Absolutely not!! The same guarantees that were given to Sherry, apply to you and to anyone who volunteers," assured the Principal.

"Ok. I am in then," said Lara.

Sherry got up and hugged Lara for her sisterly camaraderie but knew that like Nancy, she would not be doing this if she did not get some hidden thrill out of it.

"Nancy dear, we cannot afford you today, thanks to Lara's hard bargaining and eating up all the guest points," said the Principal as he arranged the two punishment chairs side by side.

Sherry and Lara both took their cue and went and knelt demurely on the chair.

The Principal then insightfully said, "Well Lara. You have to go and beg for you to be accepted as a volunteer. I would like you to go and kneel in front of Tim and ask him to accept you as a volunteer for the session."

Lara blushed several shades of red and realized that the bastard had intuited that she had a crush on Tim and would now be using that knowledge to humiliate her to the max.

However, she got up from the chair and proceeded to stand in front of the seated Tim, kneel down and ask, "Tim, kind Sir, will you please accept me as a volunteer for this session?"

"The pleasure will be entirely mine," said Tim gallantly kissing her hand and looking into her eyes, causing Lara to blush again.

He reached over and whispered something to her and Lara looked at him, smiled and nodded.

"Hey no secret deals, here!" said the Principal sternly.

Tim smiled and Lara got up and walked back to her chair.

The two sisters looked adorable kneeling on the chair next to each other. Sherry had a blue dress on and Lara had a pretty red dress on.

Roberts went and stood behind Lara and said, "Lara, hold your dress up."

Roberts knew that it is always more embarrassing for a woman to hold up her own dress or take off her own clothes rather than have someone else do it for her.

Lara blushed and raised her dress to her waist exposing her beige colored slip. She looked at the admiring faces in the mirror and averted her eyes, embarrassed by it.

"Eye contact, Lara!" admonished the Principal.

Lara made eye contact again and noticed that Tim now had moved his chair to a position directly behind her. She wasn't sure if she was grateful for it or even more embarrassed by it but there was no doubt that she was turned on by it.

The Principal started spanking her slip covered ass and Lara started the count "One thank you, Sir. Please may I have another?"

After ten spanks were over, he asked her to raise her slip up. Lara, now raised both her dress and slip up to her waist, revealing her tiny, lacy red panties. It had a thin strip at the back and revealed quite a bit of her firm sun-tanned ass and she blushed furiously wondering why she had worn sexy lingerie to work today. And she to be made to hold her dress and slip up and offer her ass like that was so humiliating. But the Principal had warned her that he would not go easy on her and she had agreed to that.

The Principal again gave her ten spanks and asked her to go and stand before Tim and take off her dress and slip.

Things were moving a bit too fast for poor Lara. And she looked annoyed at sherry, who was still fully clothed. She had assumed that both would be undressed together at the same rate but the Principal knew it would be more embarrassing for Lara, this way.

Lara again blushed at having to stand before the guy she had a crush on and undress in front of him. But she did note his admiring eyes with gratification. She slowly slid down her red dress and her beige slip and stood before him demurely in her red lacy bra and red lacy panties. Her gusset was pretty prominent and her skimpy bra revealed quite a bit of cleavage. She bent forward a tiny bit to accentuate her curves.

Tim looked at her with wide-eyed admiration and couldn't help thinking how lucky he was. He had had a crush on Sherry but the bastard Matt had played his decency card and won her over before he could do anything. He had been interested in Lara the moment she had walked into the room on Monday and was thrilled when she had returned his glances on Monday, but he had no idea she had a crush on him. But today, when she had knelt before him and asked for permission to be accepted as a volunteer, he had whispered in her ear asking her if he could take her out to dinner after the session was over and to his delight, she had acquiesced.

Lara went and knelt on the chair and Roberts asked Matt to come over and take off her bra and give her ten spanks.

"No!" exclaimed poor Lara. Even though she had agreed unconditionally, she had not realized that Roberts would get her sister's boyfriend to undress her like that.

"You just earned an extra punishment, Lara," said the Principal and Lara bit her lip in anger.

Matt looked at Sherry and she shrugged as if to say that she didn't mind.

He walked over to the reluctant Lara and whispered, "I am sorry, Lara."

Lara shrugged as if to say, 'Do what you have to do.'

Matt slowly unhooked her bra and exposed her firm 36-C breasts to the room.

Roberts waited a minute for Lara's embarrassment to sink in as she maintained eye contact with all her new colleagues in the room. That this should be happening on her first day in her new job seemed so incongruous but she had signed up for it. And her colleagues would never have dreamt that this would be happening either.

"Now roll down her panties," the Principal commanded casually.

Lara gasped audibly. She had expected a slow disrobing but the Principal had warned her and she had agreed.

Matt looked terribly embarrassed as he rolled down his girlfriend's sister's panties. Lara blushed furiously as Matt exposed her naked ass to the room. Tim gave her an assuring thumbs-up and she was grateful for that and smiled at him.

She was careful to keep her legs tightly together so her pussy lips would not be visible between her legs.

The Principal then walked up behind her and pulled her chair back a little.

"Now, Sherry, I want you to stand in front of Lara and hold her hands and look into her eyes. Stand a bit to her left in front of Matt, so that you don't block the view in the mirror for Lara's audience. Lara, what I want you to do is to make eye contact with Sherry for every odd spank and eye contact with your colleagues in the mirror for every even spank. Do you understand?"

Poor Lara nodded and looked and bowed her head. Roberts pulled her chin up and pointed to the mirror and said, "Look in the mirror. Your naked breasts and naked ass are visible to all your colleagues on your first day at work. Your sister is holding your hand fully clothed and her boyfriend who you have known for a few weeks is going to be spanking you,' said the Principal as if describing the scene for the visually impaired. But it served the purpose of humiliating Lara even more and unable to handle it, she started writhing in the chair.

"And you are tuned on horribly by all this," pronounced the Principal.

Lara remained silent and stared at the ceiling. Roberts placed his hand on her head and again forced her to look in the mirror and asked, "Si?"

Lara looked into the mirror and said, "Si."

"Tell your colleagues you are turned on by the humiliation," said Roberts.

"I am horribly, uncontrollably turned on at being stripped and spanked in front of all my colleagues, my sister and her boyfriend," said the Lara squirming in her seat.

"Ok, Matt. Proceed," directed the Principal.

Lara looked into Sherry's eyes and said "One thank you, Sir. May I please have another?" as Matt gave her the first spank.

"Two thank you, Sir. May I please have another?" said Lara looking in the mirror this time. Just like with Sherry, the audience noticed the slight wince after every spank and again appreciated how much more vulnerable and attractive that wince made her.

Soon the ten spanks were over and Roberts came up behind her and rolled up her panties.

"What we are now going to do is to allow every one of your colleagues to roll down your panties and have a private viewing of your pussy and then roll your panties up. I get to have first honors. Tim will be next. And then Matt. And then Sherry and then the rest," directed the Principal as chairs were arranged in a line and the humiliated Lara shuffled her way to the head of the line and stood demurely in front of the Principal.

The Principal said, "I would like the staff to learn some Spanish. So ask me to pull down your panties and look at your pussy, in Spanish."

Lara's face flushed with anger at this command but held back and said, "me gustaria que pusieras tu pulgar dentro de tu culito,y te azotaras tu misma."

Sherry who knew a little bit of Spanish thanks to her step-sister and vacations in spain, couldn't help laughing at this.

Roberts got suspicious and asked Sherry, "Why are you laughing, Sherry?"

"I just thought it was funny, Sir!" said Sherry.

The Principal looked at Lara suspiciously and said, "I don't think you said what I asked you to say, you brat. What did you really say?"

Lara said, "Me gustaria que me bajaras mis braguitas y mirases mi coñito."

"That sounds different from what you said earlier, Lara. Tell us what you really said earlier and we will hve a laugh at it and you will incur no extra de-merits. Otherwise you will get three de-merits," said Roberts.

Lara thought for a few seconds and decided to come clean.

"I said, shove your thumb in your ass and spank yourself," said Lara, looking very repentant.

The room burst out laughing at this and the Principal decided to join in. Even though the joke was on him, he had sufficient power to make Lara pay for it later, de-merit or no de-merit.

"Funny. Ok, now ask properly," he commanded.

"Me gustaria que me bajaras mis braguitas y mirases mi coñito," said Lara, demurely.

The Principal proceeded to slowly roll her panties down and look at her full bush. However her pussy lips were visible through the glistening wet bush and the Principal spent a full minute admiring her charms. 'It is good to be principal,' he thought, a la Mel Brooks.

"You need to trim your bush like Sherry," he said as he rolled up her panties.

She next went to Tim and stood shyly in front of him. Having Tim, look at her pussy would not be altogether disagreeable but to do it in front of all her colleagues was extremely humiliating.

'Oh why did I agree to this?' she wondered, ignoring the answer that her drenched pussy was providing.

Tim looked admiring at her pussy and complimented her handsomely making poor Lara blush all the more.

Having to do it in front of Matt was the most humiliating of all. She had been to dinner with him a few times and he had always been the perfect gentleman and this made the act of him rolling down her panties and look at her pussy so much more incongruous and embarrassing. Mercifully, Matt performed the action quickly and cinically. He had known that the Principal would not have let him pass on this, otherwise, he certainly would have.

And then Sherry saw her completely naked for the first time.

"You may want to teach your wild Spanish sister how to trim her bush," suggested the Principal and both Sherry and Lara blushed at this.

When she had finished having all her colleagues roll down her panties, look at her pussy and roll it back up, the Principal asked her to take it off completely and fling it across the room. She flung it aiming at Tim and happily for her, he was alert and made sure he caught it and put it in his pocket.

Roberts then turned her punishment chair around and said, "Now, I would like you to sit on this chair, lean back a little and drape your legs over the arms of the chair and invite everyone one by one to come and take a look at your wide open pussy."

Lara gasped and said "No! Sir, please don't make me do this?"

Roberts just shook his head.

"Sir. This is so humiliating. Please? I don't need ten points. Cut it down to seven. Please?" she pleaded.

"Lara, Lara, Lara. You are now a teacher and need to set a good example to your students. You have to teach them to honor their agreements. What kind of example would you set if you go back on your agreement? You agreed to follow every humiliating command in return for your ten points. Now, are you going to honor it or not?" asked the diabolical Principal.

Lara was amazed to learn that honor had anything to do with her displaying her pussy wide open like that, but knew it was futile to argue. As the scoundrel of a Principal pointed out, she had signed up for it and much as her mind objected, her throbbing pussy was sending her messages to the contrary.

Lara did as directed, instinctively covering her pussy with her right hand.

"Hands on your head," said the Principal, and Lara was forced to now display the innards of her pussy to the row of colleagues seated across from her.

The Principal drew another chair and placed it next to her.

"Now Sherry, you follow you sister's excellent example. Let us admire the two sisters side by side," said the Principal.

Sherry had been expecting to be asked to join the proceedings at some stage but this took her by surprise.

"Sir! Please, don't make me?" she pleaded knowing full well that it was futile. But still if she did not protest, what kind of message would she be sending her colleagues? That she OK with this? That she was slowly turning into an exhibitionist slut?

"Come on Sherry. You know better than that. At least it took several sessions to get you here. Look at your poor sister. She has to do this on her first session. And all to knock of some points off your account. The least you can do is join her and show some sisterly solidarity," admonished the Principal as the staff looked at him with amazement. He made the most outlandish things sound reasonable, they thought with amusement.

Sherry came and stood in front of everyone and started disrobing. She wondered why she had done so. She had not been asked to stand in front of everyone. She could have kept her back to them while she undressed.

'Oh my God! Am I beginning to enjoy this?' she wondered.

When she was done stripping, she went and sat next to Lara and displayed her wide open pussy to all her colleagues for the first time.

One by one, all her colleagues came over and inspected their pussies closely making Sherry and Lara blush uncontrollably. Most of the male colleagues knelt before them to get a close look. As usual, they had to make eye contact with their tormentors which increased their humiliation ten-fold.

For the grand finale, they had to stand on either side of the door, face the room and hold their hand together over their heads making a nude archway for the staff to pass under.

Matt and Tim stayed back and waited for Sherry and Lara to dress. Tim did not return Lara's panties saying she would not need it until the following morning. And despite all that she had been through during the day, Lara blushed again and Tim told her how pretty she looked when she blushed.