Sherry's Test Ch. 12

Story Info
Sherry is punished by the parents.
3.1k words
4.53
70.7k
12

Part 12 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The story will make more sense if you read the preceding chapters or at least Chapter 1.

Please take the time to vote and provide feedback. They mean a lot to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple of weeks passed with more or less the same routine. Sometimes Nancy was allowed to volunteer and sometimes Lara and sometimes both.

But soon the Principal wanted to spring another surprise and it had taken him a couple of weeks to plan it out.

So one day when Sherry walked in the Teacher's lounge for her punishment session, she was shocked to see a number of parents in the room.

"What is going on?" she exclaimed looking at Roberts.

"Well I arranged for a special secret PTA meeting. These are the parents from the class where the unfortunate Test screw up happened," clarified the Principal.

The parents were still looking nonplussed. 'What Test screw up?' you could see them wondering.

"All will be clear presently," said Roberts, delaying the explanation and thereby increasing the suspense and anticipation.

Sherry squirmed. Surely the Principal would not humiliate in front of the parents of her class, she thought.

'He can't be that much of a bastard, can he?' She wondered.

She looked at Matt and he nodded sadly confirming her worst fears.

"Sir. Please don't?" she pleaded going close to the Principal.

"I am sorry, Sherry. But it will not be me punishing you today. It will be your boyfriend, Matt," said the Principal.

Sherry's eyes widened in alarm. To add to the humiliation of being punished in front of the parents, it would be her sweetheart who would be doing the punishing, What poor Sherry did not know was that to make it interesting, the Principal had told Matt, that if he did not make the punishment humiliating enough, he would have to take over and make it doubly worse.

"I am sorry honey. The bastard principal left us with no choice," Matt whispered in ear.

Sherry braced herself for the inevitable.

"Ok sweetheart, tell the parents what happened to the Test," instructed Matt.

Sherry stood contrite in front of the parents and told them the story about the leaked test. Several parents were indignant and wanted to know what she was going to do about it.

"I will just have to discount the marks from that test and not include it at all in the grading," said poor Sherry squirming in discomfort.

"That is so unfair. What if my son never cheated and did well on that test. He would be penalized for not fault of his," said one parent.

"I am sure my daughter would never have cheated like that. And it is not fair to her too," said another indignant parent.

The Principal looked on happily watching the parents get riled up and said "Which is why you are all here to witness and participate in Sherry's punishment. Her own boyfriend will be the master of ceremonies, so to speak," said Roberts.

"What kind of punishment?" one parent wanted to know.

"Matt?" inquired the Principal.

"Corporal Punishment," said Matt and the parents looked shocked.

"We are going to start slow and slowly bump up the intensity of the punishment. Anyone is free to leave at any time," said Matt.

Two parents left saying they did not want any part of it.

The rest of them waited confused but curious.

And some of them were outright furious.

"Sherry, assume the position," commanded Matt.

Sherry went and knelt on the chair facing the mirror and stuck her butt out. She was wearing her dark blue suit dress and some of the parents rubbed their eyes at the sight of this beautiful, respectable teacher kneeling on the chair and raising her butt for punishment.

Matt gave the parents the spiel about the objective of the punishment being humiliation and chastisement and not pain and proceeded to show them the right way to spank. He also informed them about Sherry needing to make eye contact at all time and acknowledging her strokes.

He then proceeded to give her ten spanks and Sherry had to maintain eye contact with the parents as she counted out each stroke.

In order to not crowd the room, the Principal had only asked Harvey, Nancy, Tim and Lara to be present and excused the other teachers. Needless to say, the choice here served to increase Sherry's embarrassment.

Matt then invited each the parents to come over one by one and give Sherry just one spank over Navy Blue Skirt.

Even though she must have known this was inevitable, Sherry chafed at this indignity. She had had occasion in the past to give some of these parents a stern talking to about their child's performance and they would now be not only witnessing her punishment but also actively participating in it.

"Thank you, Sir," said Sherry as the first parent gave her a spank and moved on.

"Thank you, Ma'am," she said as the next parent came over, stared at her in the mirror and gave her a spank.

"Not so hard!" cautioned Matt at the sound of that spank and seeing Sherry wince.

When they were all done, Matt asked Sherry to face the parents and take off her jacket and her skirt.

Sherry looked pleadingly at Matt and he gestured towards the Principal indicating his helplessness. Sherry steeled herself for the task and faced the parents trying her best not to cry.

She removed her Jacket and skirt as instructed and folded them neatly on the table and resumed her position on the punishment chair. Her white blouse was long enough to cover her panties but her shapely long legs were on display for everyone to see.

Matt had the parents again come over and give her a spank each and Sherry had to continue to look in the mirror and maintain eye contact with her tormentors. She found the mothers harder to take than the fathers. With the fathers, she could at least focus on their appreciation of her looks and figure and their arousal at seeing the respectable teacher in this embarrassing position was obvious. The mothers were more judgmental except for some of the younger and more attractive ones who were not threatened by Sherry.

"Ok. Would anyone like to leave before we start the next round?" asked Matt.

Some of the women looked at their husbands and wondered if they should be allowed to stay. The men's eyes lit up for Matt's question promised more undressing and punishment. The single fathers were almost rubbing their hands in glee.

"Ok, Sherry. Face the parents and take off your blouse," said Matt.

Sherry got up from her seat reluctantly and slowly unbuttoned her white blouse, blushing at the looks of the fathers as her flat tummy came into view and then her panties. Some of the mothers looked on cruelly at her denigration.

'God. Please let it not show any signs of wetness,' prayed Sherry.

Sherry looked stunning in her lacy light blue bra and panties. She still could not believe she was standing like this in front of the parents of her class. She saw her colleagues stare at her and blushed again at having her humiliation witnessed by her nemesis Harvey and her friend Nancy, her step-sister Lara and her boyfriend and colleague Tim.

"Hands on your head," instructed Matt calmly.

Sherry shot him an angry look and placed her hands on her hands looking more like a naughty schoolgirl than a teacher.

The fathers admired her breasts jutting out and some of the mothers were nudged their husbands to stop them from staring so openly.

"Now apologize," said Matt again in a very matter-of-fact voice that delighted Roberts.

"I am sorry I leaked the Test," said poor Sherry looking contrite and embarrassed.

"Thank them for participating in your punishment," said Matt again delighting the Principal.

"Thank you for taking time off your busy day to come and enjoy my punishment," said Sherry sarcastically.

Matt shook her head at which Sherry thanked them properly.

"OK. Assume the position," came the inevitable instruction.

Sherry climbed back on the chair and thrust her panty clad ass out for punishment.

"Ok. Everyone gets two each, one for each cheek. If you would like, you can hold her ponytail like this," said Matt and proceeded to give her two spanks with his right hand while holding her ponytail in her left.

The parents gleefully stepped up behind her one by one and proceeded to give her two spanks making it a point to look at her eyes in the mirror and increase her embarrassment.

"Ok. Would anyone like to leave before the next round?" asked Matt.

Some of the parents gasped.

'There is a next round?' they wondered.

"Wild horses cannot drag me away," pronounced Sam's single father making Sherry blush that the father of the kid responsible for her predicament was the one who was relishing it the most.

One of the mothers suggested to her husband, "Honey, I think we better leave?"

Her husband thought about it and said, "We owe it to Kevin to make sure her indiscretion is properly punished."

'Yeah right. Your cow of a wife will not let you go to a girlie bar and this is your chance to get a freebie," thought Sherry indignantly.

One couple did think it was time to leave and they generously came over to Sherry and said, "You are still a good teacher, Sherry. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Sherry almost burst into tears at that and her eyes were gratefully moist and she stood up and shook their hands and thanked them.

After they left the room, she resumed her position.

"Are you all sure you want to stay? Things are going to get worse for poor Sherry here and we don't want anyone's sensibilities to get offended." cautioned Matt.

"We are fine," assured the parents and Sherry was indignant that there was concern about them being offended.

'What about my sensibilities?' she wondered, not without justification.

Matt stepped behind her and slowly peeled her panties down exposing her gorgeous firm round ass to the parents who were looking on in shock. They had not known what to expect. But no one moved and Matt proceeded to give her his two spanks, rubbing his hands sensuously over her ass.

The parents did not need to be invited and came over one by one and spanked her naked ass.

Predictably, some of he men took a bit longer, rubbing their hands over her ass before spanking her. Sherry wondered if Matt had deliberately done that to let them know it was allowed and chafed at the indignity of having the fathers rub their coarse hands all over her butt. Some of them held her ponytail and stroked her silky hair on top it.

Matt invited the teachers too to have a go and they happily did.

'Are they not tired of this already?' wondered poor Sherry but obviously they weren't.

Harvey predictably rubbed it in asking her how she felt exposing her naked ass to all the parents and having them spank her like this.

"Humiliated, Sir. Very Humiliated," said Sherry honestly.

Matt again walked up to her and rolled her panties up.

He stood her up to face the parents again and said, "Ok. I am not going to keep asking if anyone wants to leave. If anyone feels uncomfortable at any point, please leave immediately. Our intent is to punish and humiliate Sherry and not make you uncomfortable."

"Ok. Nancy take off Sherry's bra and expose her breasts to the room," announced Matt.

Nancy happily came and stood behind Sherry, kissed the nape of her neck sensuously and whispered, "God sherry, I wish I could join you in this."

Sherry almost smiled at the shameless glutton for humiliation that her ex-feminist friend had become.

Nancy slowly unhooked Sherry's bra and inched her bra straps down her shoulder and peeled off the bra with agonizing slowness.

Roberts looked delighted at how well Matt was doing his job. Getting Nancy to take off her bra was a master stroke because Sherry would have done it fast but Nancy knew how to make it as erotic and humiliating as possible.

Everyone's eyes were glued to Sherry and the excitement was palpable as her firm breasts slowly came into view.

Sherry assumed her position again and this time and soon her panties were down at her knees as Sherry presented her naked ass again to the parents and saw them staring unabashedly at her breasts. She bushed helplessly again and again.

Soon the round of spanks was over and Sherry wondered if she would be spared the final indignity of being completely naked. Matt looked inquiringly at Roberts and the bastard motioned him to continue.

"I think Harvey should have that honor," said Roberts punishing Matt for wanting to spare Sherry.

Sherry looked pleadingly at Roberts as Harvey intuited what was going one and jumped up and walked over behind Sherry. He peeled her panties up and led her by her ear to face the parents again.

He knelt behind her, caressed her panties and said, "Sherry. Time to lose your final shred of dignity."

Sherry sniffed holding back her tears.

Harvey inched her panties down slowly and again the parents were mesmerized at the sight of Sherry's trimmed bush and beautiful pussy lips gradually come into view.

Sherry blushed uncontrollably looking at the parents soak in the sights and she knew her pussy was glistening. It had to be.

"You are wet," whispered Harvey, making her hang her head in shame.

"Eye contact," reprimanded Harvey.

"Can I punish her some more, Sir?" asked Roberts and he received the Principal's approval.

"Ok. Stand with your legs three feet apart and hands on your head," instructed Harvey.

Sherry sniffed and stood as directed acutely aware that her pussy was now much more visible through her scant bush and her breasts were thrust out by having her hands clasped over her head.

"Ok. I am going to spank you ten times with this ruler. After every spank, you will apologize for leaking the test."

"I am sorry I leaked the test," said Sherry as the first stroke of the ruler landed.

And she continued until the ten strokes were over.

This was a new visual delight for the parents and some of the men were clearly squirming at the sensual overload. Here was this beautiful teacher completely naked in front of them, her breasts and pussy on view with her ass on view in the mirror. And every time the ruler landed, she lurched forward a little thrusting her pelvis out. This was a wet dream come true. The mothers knew that even though their husbands were ogling this gorgeous creature shamelessly, there would be great sex when they got home that day.

He then proceeded to lead Sherry by her ear like an errant schoolgirl, towards the white board and made her write her apology ten times. This time he made her turn to face the parents and hold her hands out for the ruler and turn to the board to write one line of apology after every stroke.

"Ok. Matt, you may resume," said the Principal and Harvey reluctantly gave up control.

Matt, not wishing to be found wanting again by Roberts, led Sherry again by her ear and Sherry almost orgasmed at her boyfriend humiliating her like that in front of the parents.

He led her to her chair and invited everyone to again give her two spanks each. This time he demonstrated the spanks by cupping her breast in his left hand and instructed "Or you can hold her ponytail. Whatever works for you."

Sherry squirmed uncontrollably at the humiliation of having some of the parents grope her breasts while spanking her.

'Thankfully the year is coming to an end and I won't have to face them in a PTA meeting again,' she thought.

'Though I will probably see them again on graduation day though, she thought remorsefully.

"Now I would like everyone to create two rows of chairs facing each other leaving three feet in between," instructed Matt.

People were puzzled but eager to find out what this new delightful punishment would involve, hurriedly re-arranged the chairs.

"Ok. This is what is known as a gauntlet," said Matt breaking the suspense.

"Sherry will crawl through the gauntlet and each of you will give her spank as she passes." instructed Matt.

"And Shery honey. Crawl slowly and keep your face up and maintain eye contact at all times," instructed Matt as Sherry almost fainted dizzy with a mix of humiliation, trepidation and excitement.

Sherry slowly crawled through the gauntlet as they proceeded to spank her as the rest looked at her beautiful flushed face. Some of them stroked her head as they spanked her.

Harvey kept making comments and rubbing in her humiliation as Sherry writhed through the gauntlet.

"Ok. The evening comes to an end. Sherry has been punished enough for her mistake and needless to say, will not repeat it again. She will now kneel by the door and kiss your hand and thank you for punishing her as you leave the room," announced Matt.

Roberts was a bit irritated at Matt calling an end to the proceedings without checking with him but knew he had done a stellar job and exceeded his expectations, so decided to go along.

Sherry was about to rise when Matt instructed her to crawl. Sherry sniffed and crawled to the door and turned around and knelt with her feet apart displaying her pussy to the maximum.

One by one the parents got up to leave and Sherry kissed their hands demurely, looked in their eyes and thanked them for participating in her punishment.

"There are towels in the cupboard in my office. You can use the couch," said Roberts understandingly as he left the room.

Matt leapt up to Sherry and carried her in his arms to the adjoining Principal's room and hurriedly laid out the towels as he proceeded to apologize to Sherry for being forced to humiliate her and devoured her wet delectable pussy as she screamed in excitement and orgasmed loudly. He then sat on the couch and had Sherry climb on top and ride him wildly until they both climaxed together.

They looked at each other lovingly and wordlessly, stroking each other's hair.