Sherry's Test Ch. 13

Story Info
Another Friday at the Principal's house.
5.7k words
4.61
47.9k
14

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Needless to say, this story is completely fictitious as are all the characters in the story.

Please read the story in sequence or at least the first part.

Feedback and votes appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Friday again at the principal's house and the group gathered there as usual. Ed was also invited that day as he happened to be passing through town and Sherry blushed when she saw her mentor again. She was wearing a long flowing black dress and looked absolutely delectable as she walked in arm in arm with Matt.

"For today's session, each woman is going to have a master. I will be Mary's master," said Roberts looking at Mary who was startled. It had been a while she had been humiliated in public and looked forward to it with trepidation. Roberts enjoyed watching his beautiful wife get startled and embarrassed.

"Honey! Not in front of Ed, please?" pleaded Mary.

"Oh come on sweetheart. Rank strangers have seen you at these sessions and you are going to deny a good family friend like, Ed?" reasoned Roberts.

"But honey. He is a long time family friend. It will be so embarrassing. Please don't make me to do this?" she pleaded again.

"Honey Ed hasn't seen too many naked women ever since poor Betty passed away a couple of years ago. He was so happy to see Sherry last month. He is not the type to go to girlie bars. This is his only thrill in life," argued Roberts.

"Mary, don't listen to him. If it bothers you I will leave," offered Ed kindly.

"Oh Ed! If it won't make you think any less of me for putting up with my husband's perversions, do stay. It is just that it will be soooo embarrassing," said Mary who was very fond of Ed and had never imagined she would be stripped naked and humiliated in front of him.

"Oh Mary! As far as I am concerned, you can do no wrong. Nothing you do can make me think less of you!" assured Ed.

"And yes you are right. Your husband is perverted. But then again I have enjoyed one of his perverted sessions immensely, so who am I to talk? As long as there is no coercion, I would like to stay and enjoy what the night has to offer. I am sure it will be a night I will remember for a long time," said Ed.

"Oh I don't know why I put up with it, but there is no coercion. So, Ed, stay and have a ball," conceded Mary.

"Ok moving on. Sherry of course has Matt. Do we have any volunteers?" asked the Principal.

Lara raised her hand and proceeded to go and kneel before Tim.

Nancy raised her hand.

"And who is your master?" asked Roberts.

"You?" asked Nancy.

"Nope. You must choose the one who will be the most humiliating for you," said Roberts knowingly.

Nancy bit her lip and looked around the room. There was only one choice and she knew that.

She went and knelt before her hated nemesis, Harvey.

"Harvey, will you please be my master tonite?" she asked demurely.

"Only tonite?" asked Harvey.

Nancy remained silent.

"And after tonite, will you come to my condo as my slave and let me fuck your brains out?" asked Harvey.

Nancy was caught by surprise at his question and even more surprised to find herself willing to go through with that.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Louder," said Harvey.

"Yes Master. It will be this slave's privilege to have you fuck the shit out of me," said Nancy not believing the words that came out of her mouth.

"Nancy!" exclaimed Sherry and Nancy turned to look at Sherry from her kneeling position and blushed and shrugged.

Harvey raised Nancy up and whispered, "Just so you know, Nancy, I have always had a crush on you. Over the past month I have gradually fallen in love with you. But I am sexually dominant by nature and love humiliating you. I think you love the humiliation too. If not, just say so and I will cease," said Harvey.

"Ohhh Harvey!" exclaimed Nancy in surprise.

"Either way I would love to go out with you and other than these kinds of situations will treat you with complete respect. So will you be my girlfriend?" asked Harvey.

Nancy pondered for a moment and said, "All this is happening too fast for me Harvey. But yes I would love to be your girlfriend and see how it goes. Not sure whether it will work out in the long term or not but I am willing to give it a try," whispered Nancy.

The room looked on with curiosity as to what these two rivals could be conferring about so confidentially but Roberts was smiling. He had a clue.

"And you would still like to be slave and humiliate you in public?" confirmed Harvey.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Nancy without a doubt as she felt the rush get to her head.

"Ok. I have completed the interview and accepted Nancy as my slave," said Harvey as Nancy shot him an angry look at him having twisted the facts like that.

"Ok. All slaves will stand in the middle of the room and undress and give us a nice twirl so we can appreciate you from all angles," said the Principal.

"Mary, you are first," said Roberts.

Mary shrugged and stood in the middle of the room and peeled off her light blue dress. Her slip followed and she stood in her white bra and panties.

"Please, honey. Don't make me do this?" she pleaded more for the sake of playing the role rather than hoping for a reprieve.

"Nope. You have to do this and set a good example for the rest of the slaves," said her loving husband.

Mary looked at the room and blushed and peeled off her bra and panties and slowly gave everyone a nice twirl. Despite having done this a few times before, she had not lost her shyness and could feel goosebumps on her skin as she noticed the group devouring her nude form and neatly trimmed bush.

"Now go stand in front of Ed and let him admire you at close quarters," said her loving husband.

Mary walked up to Ed gingerly and stood before him blushing from head to toe as Ed's eyes roved all over her body.

"Mary, thank you!" said Ed and bowed and kissed her hand.

Mary's eyes brightened because Ed was assuring her that he would still respect her and would still be a gentleman with her.

"Ok. Pick up your clothes and arrange them on the table. Then come and kneel at my feet like an obedient slave," commanded Roberts and she winced and bent down to pick up her clothes and folded them neatly on the side table and went and knelt by the side of her husband. Needless to say, he was facing the mirror and all of Mary's charms were on view for the room to feast on.

"Matt?" asked Roberts.

Matt realized that Roberts would not be giving Sherry instructions and it was up to him to command his slave. Sherry too had not lost her shyness, but she was undeniably turned on by these events and it had done wonders for their lovemaking.

"Do you have any good strip tease music, Sir?" asked Matt.

"Matt! That would be so humiliating!" exclaimed Sherry aghast that her sweetheart would be doing this to her.

"I don't have a choice, sweetheart. If I don't put you through the paces, Roberts is going to take over and it will be far worse," said Matt.

Sherry shot both of them an angry look as Roberts went to find some appropriate music to play on his Bose system.

'Ok. If he wants me to give everyone a show, I will really do it and then he will be sorry,' thought poor confused Sherry and started swaying in anticipation of the music.

As the music started playing, Sherry seductively inched her black dress off her slowly, swaying seductively and turning in all directions to make sure everyone got an eyeful of her strip tease.

"Nobody has any dollar bills out yet?" asked Sherry and Matt almost choked on his drink.

Roberts and the guys looked delighted as dollar bills began surfacing in the male teachers' hands.

As the next song started, Sherry took off her black slip, dancing with gusto and had the room clapping as she stood there in her lacy black bra and panties.

She then brazenly went over to the guys who had dollar bills in their hands.

"Where do you want to put it?" she asked Ernie and Ernie chose to stuff it in the side of her bra, taking the opportunity to feel her breasts in the process.

"Tim?" she asked and Tim shoved it in the side of her panties putting his hand in her panties and caressing her mound in the process.

"Wayne?" she asked and Wayne made her turn around, bend over and shoved the dollar bill in the back of her panties, caressing her ass.

Poor Matt was looking aghast regretting he had suggested a strip tease and knew that Sherry was doing this because she was pissed. He could only hope that like other evenings, all the humiliation would turn her on beyond her senses and he would be forgiven.

"Harvey?" she asked politely dancing over to him and Harvey made her kneel down and open her mouth and put the dollar bill in her mouth while caressing her pussy though her panties. That was the most humiliating of all as she danced back to the center of the room with the dollar bill between her teeth.

Matt, she noticed at least had the decency to not have dollar bill in his hand. She would have killed him if he did.

To the next song, she decided to take her panties off rather than the bra. She always found it more humiliating to show her pussy before her breasts and she seemed determined to humiliate herself since that was what Matt seemed to want.

"Matt be a man and bring that table to the center of the room so I can dance on it, she told Matt, taking a jibe at him.

Poor Matt thought she was being very unreasonable but did as she commanded.

Sherry stood up on the table so everyone could have a better view of her pussy as she took her panties on slowly, inching it down and inching it back up until finally her landing strip with her puffy lips were there for everyone to see. She got off the table and went put the panties on Matt's head.

"Ok Sherry. I am going to have to punish you for that. I told you Matt is your master today and you are his slave. That is no way for a slave to behave," admonished Roberts and she looked at Matt, finally comprehending that Matt was indeed helpless and just following orders.

"I am sorry, Master. Forgive this slave for her thoughtless action and punish her in front of everyone before the night is over," she said kneeling down before Matt.

Matt was thrilled at being forgiven himself and raised her to her feet and kissed her passionately for a full minute.

"Ok. There will be time for that later. Continue," admonished Roberts again.

Sherry flung the panties at Roberts and he said, "That just earned you another extremely humiliating punishment."

Sherry shrugged and danced over to whoever was holding a dollar bill. Most made her place her leg on the table and placed the dollar in her stocking while taking a good look at her open pussy. Harvey placed it inside her pussy and made her clutch it tight.

Sherry hobbled back to the center of the room careful not to let the dollar bill fall out of her pussy until she got to the center of the room and started dancing again, slowly peeling her bra off. She knelt on the table and pushed her breast forward, got down again and swiveled while she took her bra off and bared her beautiful, firm breasts once again.

She blushed when she saw Ed with a dollar in his hand beckoning her and danced over seductively to her former mentor, blushing all over. He made her put her leg on the table so he could feast on her beautiful pussy and as he slid the dollar in her stockings said, "You have made an old man very happy, Sherry sweetheart.

Sherry blushed at the compliment and asked, "You are not ashamed of me, Sir?"

"Not at all. I am very proud of you. At some level, you know you had a choice and you made it and are honoring it fully. Plus, you know what gives you sexual satisfaction and are willing to go for it like a confident woman," said Ed calmly, letting her know that he wasn't buying her 'I am completely helpless and forced into this' act.

Sherry blushed red when she heard that and hung her head down.

"I mean it, Sherry. I am very proud of you," he assured her lifting her chin again to look into her beautiful vulnerable eyes that sparkled at his compliment.

Sherry noticed that Ed had the decency to not touch any part of her while stuffing the dollar and stood before him proud and naked and let her old mentor feast his eyes on her body.

She then went back and knelt before her master, Matt.

"Ok. Tim?" inquired the Principal and Tim asked for some Spanish or Mexican music and Lara followed her step-sister's strip tease act dancing wildly to her kind of music.

Tim held her red panties in his hand and pretended to be a bull fighter and said "ole" and Lara played along to everyone's amusement.

Finally it was Harvey's turn and he decided to have Nancy strip without the music knowing well knowing well that the music could help her distract herself and having to strip before an audience in pin-drop silence would rub in the humiliation.

When Nancy finally peeled off her panties, her full bush came into view.

"Nancy. You have had plenty of warnings to trim your bush. Obviously you crave further punishment," said Harvey.

"No!" pleaded Nancy.

She went and knelt before Harvey and pleaded, "Please Sir. I will trim my bush before next time. I promise!" she pleaded again.

Harvey said, "Nope. Tonight's the night. Mary, would you be so kind as to bring your shaving equipment and a towel?"

"No!" exclaimed Nancy as she realized what Harvey was going to do.

"Oh Yes!" insisted Harvey assertively stroking the kneeling Nancy's head like he would stroke a pet.

Mary retuned with her shaving equipment and placed it on the center table that Sherry had danced on.

"I know you practice meditation. Do you have a meditation seat with back support?" asked Harvey looking at Mary. She did and brought it and placed it on the table.

Harvey placed the towel on the meditation chair and said, "Ok Nancy. You are going to sit on the meditation chair and spread your legs so we can shave off your bush. And I want you sitting straight and looking at everyone as they watch your bush come off. I want them to watch your embarrassment as one of the signs of your feminism comes off."

"Your full bush is a sign of your feminism, isn't it?" asked Harvey.

"I, I don't know Sir," said Nancy as she got up on the table and sat on the chair and spread her legs for the whole world to see.

"I actually prefer leaving a landing strip on just like Mary and Sherry but since you have disobeyed our orders multiple times, your bush is going to be completely off and you will look like a little girl and not the proud feminist you used to be," said Harvey rubbing it in knowing full well that contrasting her former, rabid feminism to her current predicament would only serve to heighten her humiliation.

"No. Please Sir! Don't humiliate me like this?" begged Nancy playing her part to the hilt.

"Actually what you need to say is 'Please shave off my unruly bush and expose my naked pussy for the whole world to see'," suggested Harvey.

"Please shave off my unruly, feminist bush and humiliate me by making me show off naked pussy to the whole world," said Nancy writhing in erotic tension.

"All right then. Mary or Sherry, do you want to do the honors? I don't have much experience at this, but I will watch and learn," said the eager student.

Mary said, "Well let me play the host here" and proceeded to trim her hair with scissors, taking care to stand to the side so as to not block anyone's view.

She then lathered up her bush and gently started shaving it off with her razor. Nancy had to sit upright throughout the process and watch her colleagues unabashedly soaking in the sights and leering at her. She was continuously blushing and more vulnerable than she had ever been in her whole life. The staff of course had the double pleasure of watching Nancy's pussy get slowly denuded as well as watching the delectably naked Mary's swaying ass and boobs as she went about her task.

Finally, Mary was done and she toweled her off and Nancy's naked spread open pussy was exposed to the room. Her clitoris stood proudly erect while she turned another shade of red and wished the earth would swallow her up and at the same time wished that Harvey would take her and ravish her in front of all her colleagues.

Harvey merely came over, admired his new girlfriend's exposed charms and caressed her mound as Nancy squirmed and squealed in delight.

"Now invite your colleagues one by one to come and take a good look at your bare pussy," suggested Harvey.

"Roberts, will you please come over and take a good look at my bare twat," said Nancy, writhing helplessly under the intense humiliation of the situation.

Roberts came over and stared at it with delight and said, "Good show, Nancy."

She then called the rest of her colleagues one by one and had to make eye contact with them while they stared at her splayed pussy.

"Do you have a leash, I can use Sir?" inquire Harvey.

"Of course. Mary?" asked Roberts.

Poor Mary blushed at having the whole room know that Roberts had used it on her and went to her room and brought over a black collar and leash.

Harvey lovingly fastened the collar over Nancy's neck and for a few moments Nancy stared angrily at him and looked as if she was going to call it off but then suddenly softened her gaze and adopted a submissive stance. Harvey was even more turned on by this battle of wills and her show of will and eventual relinquishing of will and kissed her for the first time.

"Ok now I am going to lead you to all your colleagues and you are going to kneel with your hands up like a dog and say, 'Hello. I am Harvey's slave.'"

Nancy got down from the table and got on all fours and crawled from person to person, led by her new boyfriend on a leash and said "Hello. I am Harvey's slave" to every single person in the room. As with the rest of her humiliating experiences, she found this new degradation intensely exhilarating and her pussy was gushing as she raised and curved her hands up like a dog before each of her colleagues. And at times she said, "Hello. I am Harvey's bitch" and Harvey did not mind her improvisation in the least and was even tickled by it.

Some of them patted her head and some of them said "shame, shame" and it all turned her insanely driving her out of her mind.

"Now go back and lie on the table and spread your legs," said Harvey and Nancy proceeded to do as directed and again watched the room stare at her open pussy.

Roberts looked on happily at the developments and did not mind not being in control of the proceedings. His protégé seemed to be even more adept at writing the script than he was.

"Ok now we will deal with the first of the two extra punishments that Sherry has incurred," said the Principal.

"You have got to be kidding!" exclaimed Sherry.

"Nope. We can't have our slaves flinging their panties at their masters. So I would like all the slaves to bring me their panties. I already have Sherry's," said Roberts.

Nancy, Mary and Lara got up and brought their panties to Roberts and went back to their positions.

"Ok. Now we are going to play fetch. I am going to throw the panties one by one across the room and you are going to crawl on all fours, pick up the panties using only your teeth, crawl to the owner of the panties and show her the panties between your teeth and then crawl over your master and present him with the panties," instructed Roberts.

"Oh God!" exclaimed poor Sherry as she visualized the humiliating instructions.

"First one is yours and you can just bring it directly to Matt," said Roberts as he flung the panties clear across the room.

Sherry got on all fours and crawled across the room making eye contact with whoever she passed and blushing at every turn. She picked up her panties with her teeth and started the humiliating crawl back.

12