Sherry's Test Ch. 17b

Story Info
Sherry stripped, spanked and whipped for shoplifting.
8.8k words
4.53
57.2k
13

Part 19 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order. Each chapter stands on it's own but this chapter is a continuation of 17a and it would be good to read that first.

It is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and bears no resemblance any persons spanked or unspanked.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated. I put a lot of effort in writing this, so please take a moment to vote and comment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sherry should have suspected something when Roberts insisted that the three couples Matt & Sherry, Roberts and Mary, Harvey and Nancy shop at the department store Omar was now working at.

"We need to go support him," the Principal announced, after Omar had left for the evening.

"I don't feel like facing him again," protested Sherry.

"Oh come on. The past is over. This will give you a chance to start afresh. Tell you what, let's forget about your punishment session next Friday and instead we can have a group outing to Omar's store next Friday," said the cunning Principal.

"Yeah let's go Sherry," said Nancy suspecting that the Principal had something planned.

Sherry still unsuspecting asked, "Matt?"

"I don't care for shopping. I would rather come here and see you punished," said Matt honestly.

That served to make up Sherry's mind. Punishment or face Omar again in a shop? The shop won and Sherry agreed.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The group wandered around separately in the big department store and Omar helped them pick out various items and was most cordial making absolutely no reference to events of the previous Friday.

Finally, Matt had enough of shopping and suggested leaving and Sherry, not wanting to prolong any contact with Omar, heartily agreed. The rest of the team decided to stay back and continue shopping while Sherry and Matt paid for the items they had bought and proceeded towards the exit.

Much to Sherry's annoyance, the alarm went off as soon as Sherry exited and the guard hurriedly came over.

"I am sorry, Ma'am, sometimes the clerks forget to take off the security tags. Let me inspect your bags and find the offending item," said the young, handsome security guard.

"Sure," said Sherry, inwardly fuming at the store's incompetence.

"But that explains why Omar is working here. Only an incompetent operation would hire that idiot," she fumed silently.

"I am sorry Ma'am. I can't find any security tags on the items in the bag. May I search your handbag if you don't mind?" inquired the guard in an embarrassed voice.

"But I do mind. This is an outrage," protested Sherry sharply.

Matt felt duty bound to chime in with, "Come on. Is this really necessary?"

"I am sorry, Sir. This is normal procedure whenever the alarm is triggered. If I may suggest, it may be better if we conducted the search in the manager's office," suggested the Guard, silently gesturing towards the curious onlookers who were taking in the spectacle.

"That sounds like a good idea. Let's go and get this sorted out, sweetheart," said Matt as he led Sherry by the arm and followed the guard.

The walked in to the manager's office and the guard explained the situation. The manager was a non-descript, geeky looking guy in glasses and appeared busy working on his computer.

"Carry on with the search," he impatiently gestured.

Sherry looked helplessly furious as the guard emptied the contents of her handbag on a table and began examining the items.

"Do you have a receipt for this, Ma'am?" he asked holding up a pearl necklace.

"That is not mine. I have no idea what that is," exclaimed the horrified Sherry.

"Well it came from your bag," said the guard simply.

"I don't know how it got there," whimpered Sherry and Matt looked worried.

"Well, looks like we have a shoplifter here," said the Manager, looking up from his workstation.

"I am not a shoplifter!!" exclaimed Sherry outraged at the accusation.

"Well, do you have an explanation for how the necklace got into your purse?" inquired the Manager politely.

Just then, Omar walked in the Manager's office, holding a sheet of paper and said, "Sir, I need your signature on this."

The manager signed it with just a cursory look and Omar looked at Sherry and the guard inquiringly.

The guard explained what happened and Omar shook his head disapprovingly.

"Sir, some of her colleagues and her boss are also in the store. I think they need to part of any proceedings," said Omar.

"Yes that is a good idea," said the Manager as Sherry looked horrified.

After all the indignities she shad suffered over the last few months, she had not been accused of being a thief.

"Will they believe me?" she wondered haplessly.

The manager kept working and the guard stared at her silently and Sherry squirmed in discomfort despite Matt holding her and whispering encouraging words.

Soon Omar came in with the Principal, Mary, Harvey and Nancy.

"Sherry, I can't believe you are a shoplifter!! Was it for the thrill?" asked Roberts.

"Oh Roberts, maybe she just forgot to pay for it," said Mary sweetly.

"I think she was expressing some suppressed hostility against Omar for last week's humiliation," said Harvey helpfully.

"Actually, that makes sense. It must be her sub-conscious. Oh Sherry, what have you done?" asked Nancy helpfully.

"Well Sir. What is the procedure, here?" inquired Omar, looking at the Manager.

"I guess, I have to call the police and they can take it from there," said the Manager, casually.

"Oh no! Please don't!" exclaimed Sherry as the realization sunk in.

"Yes I can understand why you wouldn't want to go to the police. It will be hard to hold a teacher's job with a police record," said the Manager coldly.

"How does he know I am a teacher?" And why does he look vaguely familiar," wondered Sherry despite being preoccupied with the fear of having a police record.

"Well I don't want to lose a good teacher. Is there no other way?" asked Roberts.

"Oh I don't know," said the Manager.

"Oh come on. There must be some way we can sort this out. How about we pay twice the cost of the necklace as a penalty?" asked Matt hopefully.

"No. Money is not a sufficient deterrent in these situations," said the Manager.

"OK what do you have in mind?" asked the Principal.

Sherry was grateful the team was doing the negotiations.

"Well, some of my favorite stores on the net involve shoplifters humiliated and punished in the Manager's office," suggested the Manager nonchalantly.

A lightbulb went on in poor Sherry's mind.

"So this is what it is about. I have been set up!!" she fumed helplessly, tapping her foot to discharge some nervous energy.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Roberts.

"Well Omar told me a most interesting story about certain events that transpired last Friday. I still don't believe it but some thing along those lines may change my mind," said the Manager.

"This is blackmail. I have been set up!" exclaimed Sherry.

"Hmm as I said, this is beginning to look more and more like my strip-search stories on the net. That is exactly what the heroines in those stories would say," said the Manager with a smirk.

"Well those are fantasies, you masturbating moron. This is reality. You can go to jail for this!" said Sherry angrily.

"Well you are the one who will go to jail. No one except Matt here will back your story," said the Manager.

The team shrugged as Sherry looked pleadingly at them.

The bastard Principal had tricked her again. He had made her think she would be spared her humiliating punishment this Friday, only to change the plot. And now she would be humiliated before two strangers in an office which did not give her the protected feeling of being in the Principal's house.

Sherry was a bundle of confusion as she pondered her options. Would the manager really call the cops? Would her team really not back her story? And yet there was something drawing her toward this new humiliating experience. She too had read stories of hapless women strip searched and punished by nefarious store managers and she had wondered what it would feel like to be in the center of such stories. Matt, the voyeuristic sob that he was, she know was wildly turned on by those stories and fantasized about sherry being the heroine of such stories during passionate sessions of love making and role play.

Still to actually go through with it?

"Ok I submit," she said bowing her head. Obviously, something in her had made up its mind and spoken out.

"A wise choice. After all unlike a strip search at the police station, here you are among people you know," said the Manager.

Sherry looked at him quizzically again wondering why he looked vaguely familiar.

"Ahhh you still don't remember me. We went out on two dates. I treated you like a queen and fawned over you and you dumped me without even an explanation," admonished the Manager.

"I am Barry," he continued.

"Oh no!! Now I remember. He is the dweeb I went out a couple of times a few years ago. God, he was soooo dull and boring. I should never have gone with him the second time itself but the idiot was so persistent, I gave in," thought Sherry horrified as the realization dawned on her that he would now get to direct and enjoy her humiliation out of some misplaced sense of revenge.

He was so needy and totally in awe of her that she had been put off.

"I mean what kind of moron with low self esteem confesses undying love at the second date before even a kiss had taken place between them?" she had wondered as she just chose to ignore his phone calls and emails entreating her for another date.

"I was very hurt and it took me quite a while to recover from it," he continued.

"We just went out on two dates. It is not like I dumped you after a relationship," explained Sherry,

"Well I felt humiliated. But I hear that is a feeling you are now familiar with?" asked Barry.

Sherry looked aimlessly at the ceiling as she contemplated a situation she had not yet experienced -- being humiliated by someone she had summarily rejected.

"Was I really callous? Maybe I should have let him down gently?" wondered poor Sherry.

"And looks like you have also forgotten our young guard, Chip here," said Omar as she stared at Chip wondering who the heck he was.

"I was in your History class three years ago. You flunked me because I fell short by one measly point. I pleaded with you but you still did not change my grade. I had to miss a family vacation to Hawaii that summer because of that," said Chip, still angry about the episode.

"Oh no!! In addition to Harvey and Omar who hate me, I now have two others I have antagonized who are going to enjoy my humiliating ordeal," thought Sherry helplessly and yet inexplicably turned on. What is it about surrender that a part of her personality found so alluring and even liberating despite her being a confident, high-spirited woman overall?

"I expect YOU to be doing some pleading this time around," said Chip staring into Sherry's beautiful vulnerable eyes.

"Actually, Sir, even though you would like Sherry's search and punishment to be among people she knows, may I suggest the introduction of a stranger that will only serve to heighten her humiliation?" asked Omar politely.

"Geez where did he learn to speak like this? Watching a lot of AMC, no doubt," thought Sherry as she wondered what more was in store for her.

"My girlfriend, Brenda is in the store. And it would mean a lot for us to have her participate in Sherry's punishment. She still remembers how humiliated and helpless I felt when I went home after being fired that day," said Omar.

"Excellent idea!! And great planning. You will go far in this store," said Barry beaming at his protégé.

"No please don't!" pleaded Sherry as images of her kneeling naked in front of the despicable Omar's girlfriend flashed through her mind.

"You don't have a choice sweetie," said Omar condescendingly as he walked out the room to bring his Girlfriend in.

"Well before we go any further, I would like you to sign some forms. It is just a formality to protect us," as he hit the Print button on his workstation.

"So that's what the bastard was working on. Forms to clear them of any wrong doing," rued Sherry.

Matt looked over the forms and nodded that it was safe to sign. He was happy to note that the forms specified that there would be no sexual penetration as part of the punishment.

Obviously, Roberts had worked it out with Omar earlier.

Omar walked in with his girlfriend, Brenda.

"Looks like trailer trash," thought Sherry as the ignominy of being punished by this tramp hit her.

"Well this is the snooty bitch that got my boyfriend fired?" asked Brenda as she walked up to Sherry.

Sherry bowed her head and looked at the floor.

"Oh I am going to enjoy seeing this bitch punished," said Brenda lifting Sherry's chin up and poor Sherry looked at another antagonist with helpless rage.

"Despite everything you are very lucky, Sherry, to have mentors like your Principal look out for you. The good Principal was concerned that amateurs like me might overdo your punishment and has appointed your best friend Nancy in charge of the proceedings. I and all your friends here will be directed by her," said Barry gracefully as poor Sherry closed her eyes and screamed, "Oh dear God. Please no!!"

"Sherry sweetheart, I am offended. Would you not want to be in my care and under my protection?" asked Nancy sweetly and innocently as she walked over to the hapless heroine.

"Yes, Sherry. You are being ungrateful here. I thought you would be relieved that your best friend will see to it that nothing goes overboard?" inquired the considerate Principal in his most caring voice.

"Yeah but she loves watching me get humiliated," whimpered Sherry.

"Oh come on. Sherry. I would never have anything done to you that I would not wish done to me. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," said Nancy, incongruously quoting the Bible.

"Yes that is exactly what I am afraid of. I know how much you crave humiliation. But please, I am not like that!" pleaded Sherry, as Nancy hugged her and stroked her head.

"Ok let Sherry's punishment begin. Nancy, we await your instructions," announced Roberts.

"Well, for starters there are no mirrors here. Can you have your men bring in a couple of full length mirrors?" inquired Nancy looking at Barry.

"Sure thing," said Barry, picking up the phone.

"And while we await the mirrors, let us have you crawl over to everyone and invite them to participate in your punishment," ordered Nancy.

"Oh no!! It hasn't even started and I already feel degraded," thought Sherry as Barry and Chip looked wide-eyed in astonishment.

Sherry of course looked delectable as she got on all fours, clad in her white blouse and light blue skirt and started her crawl to Mary.

"Yes let me start with Mary. She is the kindest of them all even though she enjoys these sessions just as much as the rest," thought Sherry as she crawled to where Mary was sitting.

"Will you please participate in my punishment, Mary?" asked Sherry and Mary patted her head lovingly and said she would.

"Yes let me start with Mary. She is the kindest of them all even though she enjoys these sessions just as much as the rest," thought Sherry as she crawled to where Mary was sitting.

"Will you please participate in my punishment, Mary?" asked Sherry and Mary patted her head lovingly and said she would.

Harvey, of course made her beg like a dog with her hands up in the air. Matt was his loving self and whispered how much he loved her, giving her just the assurance she needed. Omar smirked and let her kneel before him for a full minute.

Sherry saved the worst three for the last -- all three of her new tormentors.

She braced herself for the ordeal as she made her way to Barry. Just then there was a knock on the door and to Sherry's horror, Barry, said "Come in."

"Continue," instructed Nancy delighted that the store's handy-men had arrived just in time to see Sherry crawl to their boss.

Sherry sniffed holding back a tear as she crawled over to Barry just as the two muscular handy men entered holding a mirror each.

"Where do you want them, Sir?" one of them asked, staring at Sherry in puzzlement.

Nancy gave them directions while Sherry made her way to Barry, knelt before him and whispered meekly, "Will you please participate in my punishment, kind Sir?"

But she should have known better not to whisper, because Nancy admonished her with, "Louder so that the whole room can hear."

Sherry repeated her request louder and it was a good thing the handy-men had put the mirrors down otherwise it would have resulted in broken glass all over the carpeted floor.

Nancy of course made her crawl over to them and thank them for taking the trouble to bring the mirrors over.

The evening has just started and Sherry already felt degraded beyond belief and shuddered at what was to come.

"It's OK. Just a shoplifter getting punished," explained Barry as the handy-men left the room reluctantly stealing one last look at Sherry as she crawled over to Chip.

"Now repeat after me -- I am sorry I flunked you in my class," said Chip.

"I am sorry I flunked you. Will you please punish me until you feel avenged?" pleaded Sherry as Chip clapped his hands in glee.

Sherry dreaded crawling over to the trashy Brenda but braced herself and went over to Brenda.

Brenda predictably made her apologize for getting her boyfriend fired and let her know how much she was going to relish her punishment.

"OK now crawl over to Barry and ask him to strip you so that we may search you properly. Women can hide things in all kinds of places," said Nancy conspiratorial tone.

Sherry braced herself for the inevitable and crawled over to Barry.

"Now Barry, you may undress the suspect yourself or you may ask her to undress. As the manager of the store, that is your prerogative," informed Nancy as the realization dawned on everyone that Sherry would be stripped all at once instead of gradually.

Barry led her by her ear until she was standing in front of one of the mirrors. Obviously, Nancy had clued him on on the important role the mirror would play in reflecting her humiliation, so to speak.

"If you had let me do this three years ago, you would not be in this situation being stripped in front of so many of your foes," informed Barry as he started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse, relishing every moment.

Nancy in the meanwhile got Matt to stand on one side of the mirror and Chip on the other side and despite all that she had endured over the last few months, Sherry blushed as she looked into Matt's eyes as Barry proceeded to undress her sensuously.

Barry had fallen for her hard and could not believe that years of fantasizing about this had borne fruit. Yes he would not be able to sleep with her but at least he would see her naked and be able to grope her a bit.

Barry slipped the blouse over her arms slowly leaving Sherry standing in front of the mirror in her white lacy bra and light blue skirt.

Nancy gestured something to Barry and he proceeded to unclasp her bra as Sherry almost jumped up in surprise. She and everyone had expected her to lose her skirt next and the diabolical Nancy knew this would only accentuate her embarrassment.

Barry looked as if he was having a wet dream while being fully awake as he removed the bra off Sherry with agonizing slowness taking every opportunity to stroke her breasts in the process.

"Wow!!" said Barry as Sherry stood demurely topless in front of the mirror, her embarrassment accentuated by having to look at her fiancée in front of her to her left and a student she had flunked front right. In the mirror she noticed Omar and Brenda's delighted looks. She squirmed as she felt the first signs of moisture in her pussy and to her chagrin, noticed her nipples hardening.