Sherry's Test Ch. 22

Story Info
Sherry is punished in front of her dad.
3.7k words
4.39
40.4k
6

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on it's own.

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation in a family as well as work environment. It does NOT contain any sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated. I put a lot of effort in writing this, so please take a moment to vote and comment.

Acknowledgement: Thanks to SlySubmissive for her editing help.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Monday, 3 PM and Sherry walked into the teacher's lounge. The Monday and Wednesday punishment sessions hadn't occurred in a while with the principal preferring to save the punishments for Friday nights at his house, so Sherry was relaxed.

"He wants you in his office," said Penny as she walked in and Sherry wondered what was up as she knocked and entered the Principal's office.

"Ahh Sherry. Are you ready for your punishment session today?" inquired Roberts.

"If you would like Sir," said Sherry bowing her head, a little surprised at her being called into his office to be asked that.

"We have a visitor for the session today," said the Principal and Sherry looked concerned and turned around to see a handsome well-dressed man sitting quietly in the corner.

"Dad?" Sherry exclaimed, turning a few shades of red.

"Your mom suggested I pay you a visit at the school but she would not give me any details. She said all would be revealed by the Principal. But so far he has not enlightened me. What is this punishment he is referring to?" inquired her Dad.

"Oh Dad. It is just something I don't care to share. Dad, please go home. I am fine," said Sherry trying to be cool.

"Well both your mom and the good Principal suggest I stay on till 4 PM. So what is this punishment the Principal is talking about?" asked Don.

"Dad. This is embarrassing. Please don't stay. Please?" Sherry pleaded.

The Principal coughed and said, "Don, embarrassment is a big part of Sherry's punishment. So that is all the more reason you should stay, provided you will not be offended."

"Did her mother witness this punishment?" inquired Don.

"She sure did. She was shocked but she approved of it," said Roberts as Sherry prayed silently that her Dad would miraculously agree to go away.

"Well the suspense is killing me. I will stay but I will not have my daughter hurt no matter what her crime is," warned Don.

"Sir, if at any point, you find the proceedings objectionable, you have every right to bring it to a stop," said the Principal in an assuring tone.

"Well the last time I was summoned to the Principal's office to talk about Sherry was when she was 12 and a school-girl," mused Don.

"Oh? What had she done then?" inquired Roberts.

"She was caught smoking," said Don.

"It was my first cigarette. Somebody just got me to try it and I coughed so loudly that a teacher spotted me and marched me to the principal's office," explained Sherry.

Sherry then went and knelt before her Dad and implored him, "Dad please? This will be very embarrassing for me. I will not be able to face you again. Please leave?"

"Nonsense, Sherry. You survived your mom participating. In addition, you know that no matter what, we will love you. So let's get on with the show," said Don, not realizing his inadvertent pun.

"Yes Sherry. Let's get the show on the road," said the Principal with a smirk as he led the reluctant Sherry into the lounge with her Dad following.

Sherry looked red-faced at her colleagues as they stared at her wide-eyed with the realization sinking in that Sherry was going to be punished in front of her Dad!

Nancy squirmed more with erotic tension than discomfort.

Matt too looked insanely turned on but did come and pat Sherry on her back giving her comfort.

"I don't have to go through this. Do I?" she wondered as the Principal deliberately paused for dramatic effect.

"Yes you do!" said a small-excited voice within her even as the rest of her shuddered at the humiliation that lay in store for her. Over the last week or so, her exposure to her family had shamefully increased. She had been stripped and spanked in front of her future parents-in-law, future brother-in-law and his wife and her own mother, to be stripped and spanked in front of her own Dad? That would be unbearably humiliating. And she was his favorite, his darling daughter. And she would be shamed in front of him. Yet, a part of her was willing and even secretly thrilled by the prospect of experiencing this new humiliation.

"Sherry's Dad has graciously agreed to take a hand in his daughter's punishment," said Roberts and the audience smiled at his double entendre.

The Principal led Don to a sofa chair that was strategically positioned to give him the best view of his daughter's punishment.

"Sherry, I would like you to kneel before your Dad and tell him why you are being punished," said Roberts and Sherry thought, "Here we go again. Will this ever end?"

Sherry went and knelt demurely before her incredulous Dad and clasped her hands over her head and related the events that led to the start of her punishment sessions.

Don shook his head in disbelief at her story and said, "Sherry. That was a very naughty thing to do. I can't believe you did that!"

"Yes Dad. That was very naughty. I am truly sorry," said Sherry blushing profusely at her Dad scolding her in front of her colleagues and her sweetheart.

"And Matt is OK with this?" asked Don.

"Matt offered to rescue me from my predicament earlier on but I refused because I deserved to be punished," said Sherry getting into the act.

"That is very grown-up of you," admitted Don and Sherry was proud and happy that her Dad understood.

"Sherry?" inquired the Principal extending his hand and Sherry nodded, rose up and let the Principal lead her to the punishment chair in front of the mirror as her Dad stared wide-eyed wondering what was going to happen.

"Sherry has been a naughty little girl and she is going to be punished like one. Take off your skirt," said the Principal.

Sherry took off her dark blue skirt, thankful that her long white blouse covered her butt.

"And the panties," instructed the Principal.

Sherry blushed and peeled off her panties leaving it resting at her knees along with her skirt again thankful that she had worn a long blouse that day.

"Now raise your blouse and tie it in the front," instructed Roberts.

Sherry blushed looking at her Dad in the mirror and braced herself for the ignominy of baring her butt before her Dad. And yet there was an undeniable tinge of excitement in exposing her naked ass to her Dad. And to do it in public in front of her fiancée and her colleagues was absolutely surreal. She made eye contact with her audience in her mirror and the excitement on their faces was palpable.

Don's astonished eyes took in the sight of his beautiful grown-up daughter's shapely naked ass and Sherry blushed as she looked at him ogling her. Yet there was something mildly flirtatious about the way she looked at her Dad.

What was in his expression, she wondered. Was it embarrassment? Undeniably. Was it shame even? Quite possibly. Yet she noted with satisfaction that there was admiration of her beauty. The part of him that was oblivious to the fact that this was his own daughter was enjoying the sight of a beautiful, shapely lady kneeling with her naked ass on view.

"Ok. Now each of your colleagues will come and give you two spanks. For the first spank, I want you to make eye contact with your spanker and thank him or her. For the second spank, I want you to make eye contact with your Dad," instructed Roberts as a line of eager spankers formed near him.

"One thank you, Wayne," said Sherry, making eye contact with Wayne.

"Two, thank you, Wayne," said Sherry making eye contact with her Dad as she winced ever slightly. Like others before him, her Dad noted how incredibly sexy and vulnerable Sherry looked when she winced and blushed while being spanked.

Most of the others went about their business without any comments but as was to be expected, Harvey, Nancy and Lara rubbed it in.

Nancy was a family friend and Sherry felt deeply embarrassed to be spanked by her in front of her Dad.

Harvey made it a point to remind Don that Sherry hated him and it must be extremely humiliating for her to be spanked by him. Sherry bristled under his taunting remarks and her eyes flashed with anger and yet she was turned on by being humiliated once again by her hated rival. The audience was delighted at seeing her angry face and it made her subjugation that much more special.

Lara came over and inquired, "What do you think of your darling daughter now?" as she landed the first spank and Sherry said, "One, thank you dear Sister."

"Oh come on now, Lara. You know I don't play favorites. I love you both," said Don, not entirely truthfully.

"Well she is not the good girl you thought she was, is she?" asked Lara as she landed the second spank.

"Two, thank you, dear sister," said Sherry as she made eye contact with her Dad.

"No she is a very naughty girl getting a shameful public spanking," admitted her Dad and sherry felt her pussy getting moist as her Dad underscored her humiliation.

The Principal then asked Don to give his daughter ten spanks.

"Oh my God! How can I stand this? How will I face my Dad after this," wondered Sherry as she waited for her Dad to rise and come over to her.

She felt goose bumps on her ass as her Dad stepped up behind her and stroked her naked butt.

"One thank you, Daddy," said Sherry as the first spank landed.

She was deeply embarrassed that her Dad was spanking her naked ass but inexplicably thrilled. The fact that all her colleagues were watching made it intensely erotic and her pussy was getting wetter.

Don seemed to be enjoying himself immensely and asked her if she had been a naughty girl.

"Two, thank you, Daddy. Yes I have been a naughty girl," confessed Sherry.

"And this naughty girl is getting punished in front of all her friends," said Don.

"Three thank you, Dad. Yes Dad. It is so humiliating to be punished in front of all my friends," admitted Sherry and yet writhed under the erotic tension.

"A long time ago, my dear daughter here was punished just like this in front of her friends," said Don, looking at the Principal.

"Daddy!" exclaimed Sherry, shocked that her Dad would reveal that to her colleagues.

"Yes she and another boy were caught playing I will show you mine, if you show me yours," said Don.

"And I chose to punish her right there and all her friends in the neighborhood came over to watch," said Don.

Sherry flushed as events of that humiliating evening came to mind.

Matt, Nancy, and the Principal all looked at each other and it was as if a light bulb went off in their heads. They now understood the conflicting feelings of shame and eroticism that Sherry felt during her sessions.

Sherry just waited silently and felt the burning eyes of her colleagues on her.

"In retrospect, I should have continued spanking her as she was growing up," said Don regretfully as he landed the next spank.

"But there is still time to make amends, right my dear daughter?" inquired Don as he landed the next spank.

"Yes, Daddy," said Sherry contritely and winced as the realization sunk in that this would not be the only occasion when her Dad would spank her.

Don continued with his slow spanking, relishing every second of it and enjoying the sight of his beautiful, rebellious daughter's embarrassed face and submissive pose and his ten spanks were finally over.

"Don, do you want us to continue or do you think you have seen enough?" inquired the Principal.

Don pondered the question and looked conflicted. This was his own grown up daughter. Was it right for him to continue to sit there and watch her be stripped completely?

Yet to a part of him, this was just a beautiful girl and he was going to get a chance to see naked. That juvenile part of him won out and Don heard himself saying, "Hmmm. I don't know. It is up to you. Don't hold back on my account."

"All right then. As long as you won't be offended," said the Principal.

He then walked over to Sherry, untied the knot in front of her blouse so that her blouse again covered her ass.

"Ok Sherry. Please stand in front of your Dad and remove your blouse.

A shudder went through her spine as she stood up and faced her Dad.

"Oh my God. I can't believe I am going to strip right in front of my Dad," thought Sherry, again with deeply conflicted feelings.

Sherry stood demurely in front of her Dad and unbuttoned the first button, maintaining eye contact with him.

And then the second button. And the third button as her bra came into view.

A part of her now was angry that her Dad chose to sit there and witness her humiliation and her eyes flashed angrily at him as she undid the fourth button exposing her bra-clad breasts. Her eyes narrowed in defiance, as the fifth button exposed her flat toned stomach. And the sixth button, exposed her belly button. She hesitated before the seventh button knowing that the top of her landing strip would now be exposed. Then looked sexily at her Dad as she unbuttoned the eight buttons and exposed half her pussy and then again felt deep humiliation as she unbuttoned the last button and the blouse opened completely to expose her adult pussy for the first time to her Dad. Her Dad watched the whole scene completely mesmerized as was the rest of her audience.

She thought of covering up but felt it was pointless and stood defiantly open in front of her Dad and noted with gratification his open admiration of her charms.

"At least my boobs are not exposed," thought Sherry, but a bit prematurely.

"The bra," said the Principal.

Sherry stood aghast as she realized that she would not be able to retain the last vestiges of her modesty in front of her father after all.

Her Dad looked wide-eyed as Sherry slowly unhooked her bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders with agonizing slowness making for a seductive strip. She finally peeled off her bra and let it fall to the floor, as she stood gloriously naked in front of her father.

On her own she decided to clasp her hands behind her head making her breasts jut out and her Dad unabashedly admired the submissive naked goddess in front of him. There was still a look of proud defiance on her and it seemed to say, "Look at my naked form if you want to."

Sherry was deeply humiliated but also was proud to note her Dad's wide-eyed admiration of her naked beauty and her pussy was now sopping wet.

"Oh my God. You are stunningly beautiful. Matt, you are a lucky SOB," said her Dad.

"I know that Sir!" said Matt incongruously proud of his naked fiancée.

"Yes but she is also a naughty lady and must be punished," said the Principal not wanting all these compliments to dispel the erotic humiliation that he so enjoyed.

Sherry also slipped back into her convenient 'I can't help this. I am being blackmailed and punished' role.

Time for some apology squats," said the Principal.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I am doing this in front of my Dad!" thought Sherry as she commenced her squats saying, "I am sorry I leaked the test, Daddy."

Her Dad looked wide-eyed in disbelief that his beautiful daughter was doing naked squats in front of him and all her colleagues.

Sherry to her chagrin felt droplets leaking down to her thighs and prayed that no one would notice it.

"God hope he doesn't see this," she thought haplessly as she continued with her humiliating apology squats.

Despite the humiliation, there was still something incredibly liberating about doing this and there was a part of her which was incredibly thrilled by it.

The Principal then brought a table and placed it in front of Don and everyone looked puzzled as to what was going on.

"Sherry, I want you leaning on this table and looking into your Dad's eyes as all your colleagues come over and shamefully spank you," said Roberts.

"Oh God! This is a new experience!" thought Sherry as she assumed the pose as directed and blushed deeply as she realized that her boobs and a bit of her pussy were visible to her Dad and her face was inches away from him. And her ass was visible to him in the mirror.

Her colleagues formed a line and each came over and gave her two spanks – one on each ass cheek as Sherry blushed constantly looking into her Dad's eyes and watching an array of expressions on his face – embarrassment, reflected shame, admiration and excitement.

Finally, it was her father's turn to spank her naked. He was asked to lead her to her punishment chair.

Don started spanking his naked, shamed and yet hopelessly turned on daughter.

"One thank you, Dad," said Sherry writhing under the erotic overload.

"Two thank you, Dad. Thank you for punishing me," said Sherry.

"Three thank you, Dad. Thank you for spanking me naked," said Sherry.

"Four thank you, Dad. Thank you for humiliating me in front of all my colleagues," said Sherry as the third spank landed.

"Five thank you, Dad. Thank you for punishing me in front of my fiancée," said Sherry now reveling in her own humiliation.

"Six thank you, Dad. Thank you for shaming me in front of my sister," said Sherry looking at Lara.

"Seven thank you Dad. Thank you for spanking me naked in front of my best friend," said Sherry looking at Nancy who looked as wildly turned on as she was.

"Eight thank you Daddy. Thank you for humiliating me in front of my worst enemy," said Sherry looking at Harvey who stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Nine thank you, father. Thank you for punishing me in front of the good Principal," said Sherry with some sarcasm and the room laughed.

"Ten thank you Dad. I can't wait for you to spank me naked in front of mommy," said Sherry again providing ideas for her next punishment.

By now, Sherry was drunk with erotic humiliation and would have crawled over the room rubbing herself on the carpet in front of everyone if she had been asked to.

The Principal came over, handed her a marker, and told her to write out her apology on the whiteboard in the corner of the room.

"Turn and face us after every line," instructed the diabolical Principal, expertly increasing her humiliation.

Sherry went over and started writing out her apology again being insanely turned on at being made to do this naked in front of her father.

The audience enjoyed watching her swaying boobs and ass from behind as she wrote the first "I am sorry I leaked the test" and turned to face her tormentors, clasping her hands over her head.

She paused for a full minute making eye contact with her audience before she turned to write the second line.

Finally her ten lines were over and she stood facing the room for a full minute with her pussy gushing and her face flushed as her audience looked on with riveted eyes.

She looked at Matt who was insanely turned on himself and his boner was evident through his trousers.

"Thank you," he whispered with loving eyes and Sherry was happy to have given him so much pleasure.

She looked at Harvey who had his usual smirk and "Serve you right," expression and Sherry was again at once angry and turned on by demeaning herself in front of her nemesis.

She looked at Nancy who looked adoringly at her wishing she were in her place.

She looked at Lara who had a satisfied look on her face glad to see her sister humiliated in front of her Dad and yet she couldn't hide a tinge of envy that Sherry despite everything was the center of attention.

12