Sherry's Test Ch. 29

Story Info
Sherry is punished before a mystery guest.
3.1k words
4.37
32k
7

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

Thanks to wizard98x for his editing help.

*****

Matt asked me to write this episode of the story. I had enjoyed Matt's rendering of the story so far, so I thought I would try my hand at it.

I was still remembering the intensely humiliating yet electrifying session at the Principal's house the night before while Matt and I were driving over to his parents.

"Wonder what they have planned for me today. Or will they give me a break," I pondered but did not want to ask Matt.

The suspense contributed to the erotic tension of the situation. Not knowing what to expect made me feel ever so vulnerable and helpless. Plus my surprised reactions seemed to enhance everyone's enjoyment of these sessions. Moreover I got to maintain my act of being the hapless victim rather than a willful participant.

Kate opened the door and said, "Strip right here. We want you naked all evening."

"Oh God! It has started already," I rued because I had hoped for at least a drink before being made to strip.

But there was no choice, or so I told herself. [told myself]

I stripped quickly and placed my clothes on the bench in the hallway. It seemed only a matter of time before they would make me strip outside the door.

Kate then led me to the basement and Tom, Andy and Carol were already there having a drink.

They greeted me matter-of-factly but that did nothing to alleviate my awkwardness.

"Kneel in front of us," instructed Tom and I knelt demurely in front of them and clasped my hands on my head and looked at my eager audience.

Matt and Kate had also pulled up chairs next to the couch Andy, Carol and Tom were seated on.

They left me kneeling for a few minutes while they made small talk about current events, totally ignoring me.

"So Matt what's the plan for today?" asked Tom after about ten minutes of chit-chat.

"Well there's been a whole part of Sherry's punishments that you have been left out of. I thought it would be good to have Sherry relate some of the sessions that have taken place at school," said Matt.

My eyes widened with shock and yet I felt something stirring inside me. This was something new and new was good, new was fun, new was exciting. Though I would never admit it openly.

"Sweetheart, stand up with your hands behind your head and tell us how you get punished at school, omitting no detail," said Matt.

I squinted my eyes and looked at him disapprovingly but Matt smiled knowing it was all part of my feigned reluctance.

So I relented and told them the tale of what transpired that Monday.

"Well normally the punishment sessions take place on Monday and Wednesday afternoons after the classes are done. But of late, they have run out of ideas and they merely have me lounge around naked," I started relating the story.

"Oooh that must be so embarrassing! Naked in front of all your colleagues?" piped in Carol.

"Yes. It is still pretty embarrassing," I conceded with a resigned shrug.

"Come on Sherry, no dilly-dallying. Tell us the whole story of what really happened this Monday morning," said Matt.

"Oh God! That was soooo humiliating!" I said.

"Do tell us!" said Tom eagerly.

"Well it was the Monday morning staff meeting. All of us have to give a summary report of the previous week and talk about what we have planned for this week and mention any issues that need the Principal's attention," I continued.

This Monday, at the start of the meeting, the Principal said, "Sherry of late we have run out of ideas for your Monday and Wednesday afternoon sessions. So let's make use of this meeting instead. Stand up on the table and strip."

I was taken by surprise as were the staff. Despite all the ignominies I had suffered over the past few months at school, this was a new one. I had not attended a normal meeting totally in the nude like that.

But I stood up on the conference table and stripped as instructed and was about to go back to my chair when the Principal said, "Sherry, the way we are going to do this meeting is that while giving our reports, we can ask you to do things like kneel on the table, or go on all fours. I haven't scripted this so I will let people improvise."

I looked worried and the Principal was quick to spot that and assure me with, "within reason of course."

"Yeah but your definition of within reason is different from mine," I said.

The Principal said, "Ahh good to see you have not lost your spunk yet. That would be a great loss indeed. Ok we would still like you to submit to everything we ask without question. Let Matt tell you not to follow an instruction if he feels it goes too far."

"I nodded in agreement and waited for the next instruction," I said, continuing the story and noticing I had my audience's undivided attention.

"As was the custom, the Principal went first, so he asked me to kneel in front of him on the table and look into his eyes as he made his report, looking me all over," I continued.

"Next was another male teacher. I won't bother you with names since you don't know them. He too had me kneel in front of him as he made his report. Even though I looked into his eyes, I could feel everyone's eyes burning over my naked form and it increased my embarrassment," I continued.

The fact that everyone's eyes were again burning through my naked form only served to reiterate that experience.

"Next was Tim and he made me get on all fours on the table."

"Next was a female teacher who has it in for me and she had me sit up and lean back and spread myself in front of her, spreading and holding up my thighs with my own hands. The bitch loves to humiliate me," I continued with helpless fury as the memory of spreading myself before Kathy became vivid.

"But you were turned on by all this?" inquired Matt innocently.

"Well you all know I cannot help that. It is my body's automatic response," I said, keeping up the act and the audience smiled knowingly, but let me keep my illusion.

Like me. They too enjoyed the trials and tribulations of a hapless heroine more than they would a willing slut.

"Next was the one I dreaded most. The despicable Harvey. He led me to a sofa chair in the corner of the room and asked me to straddle his lap like a nude dancer while he made his report. I looked at Matt and he looked back inquiringly at me to assess if I really did not want to go through with this denigrating instruction. Perhaps he did not read my reluctance because he nodded asking me to go through it," I continued, unable to keep the reproach out of my voice.

"Actually, what I intuited clearly was that despite how humiliating it was for my sweetheart to debase herself in front of her hated rival, something in her absolutely loves being asked to perform these demeaning acts," said Matt.

"Ha! More like you love to see me in situations like that, pervert!" I said.

"Oh absolutely. That too! I get insanely turned on by seeing her in such predicaments," conceded Matt.

"So I was mortified and felt that running out of the room naked in front of the whole school would be less demeaning than this. But as was my wont, I went through with it and straddled the bastard's lap and looked into his gloating eyes as he stared at my breasts and whatever was visible of my pussy. He seemed entranced by the different views of my pussy on offer as I slid up and down his legs. God it was soooo humiliating to be made to give my arch enemy a naked lap dance. I wanted to slap his leering face more than anything else in the world but instead I had to slide up and down his legs swaying to some imaginary music like a mindless bimbo. I went through a whole gamut of emotions all of which caused my nemesis no end of enjoyment. I shuddered as feelings of rage, helplessness, shame and finally surrender coursed through me. But as much as I hated to admit, my pussy seemed to have a mind of its own and it got turned on further by this abject humiliation. To make matters worse, the prick prolonged his report and it felt like a filibuster. I thought he would read the Constitution next but I think Roberts asked him to get on with it. I was so ashamed and yet hopelessly turned on. But I took great pleasure in ensuring that I did not rub him enough to make him cum," I continued and the audience acknowledged by nodding appreciatively.

However as I stood up, the bastard announced, to my chagrin, "Look at this. The slut has leaked all over me!"

Everyone stared at me and laughed and I was so ashamed I wished the earth would've opened up and swallowed me up," I confessed.

The humiliation of having to relate the story of my public punishment while naked in front of my fiancée's family only served to get me wildly excited, My nipples were hard and I am sure my pussy was glistening, but I dared not look.

I continued to tell my story to my spellbound audience, my voice now betraying my excitement.

"Next was Matt and he was so sweet. He too came over to the sofa chair and had me sit in his lap but facing the audience. He hugged me, stroked my hair, kissed my neck and caressed my boobs lovingly while he made his report. He too spoke more than usual but I did not mind at all and the audience could see how proud I was despite all the humiliations I had been subjected to," I continued.

My story was interrupted by Tom saying, "Let's have you adjust your position a little. Sit down on this chair and drape your legs over the sides. You know the position."

I did as directed, once more splayed helplessly in front of my new family. No matter how many times I had been in this obscene position, I would never get used to it. Not to the humiliation, not to my embarrassment at watching my audience stare mesmerized at the insides of my pussy and not to the thrill I felt at being put on display like this.

I perversely let the humiliation sink in for a minute, making eye contact with each member of my audience before continuing the story.

"Next, another female teacher asked me to march around the room during her report. I was instructed to march as if I was in the German army and felt really silly to be marching naked in that small conference room while some inane matters were being reported on. The audience's laughter only increased my discomfiture and my face burned with shame which predictably served to turn me on even more," I continued.

"Next was another male teacher who asked me to get up on the table and walk while he made his boring report. Felt I was a spectacle on a catwalk."

"Next was my step-sister Lara and she loves to see me humiliated. She had me kneel in front of her and she had me put one finger in my pussy and another in my mouth. At the end of every sentence, I had to interchange the fingers. Tasting my own juices was so degrading and I blushed furiously throughout. Yet I was dripping with excitement and the audience seemed to love it. Even though I had to focus my gaze on my evil step-sister, from the periphery of my eyes, I could see everyone's attention was riveted on me and I felt goose bumps on my naked flesh," I continued now squirming and moaning as memories from Monday morning mixed in with my current situation causing unbearable stimulation.

Still, I continued.

"By now my mind was in a total haze and I craved release. Then another male teacher asked me to lie on my back on the table and masturbate myself. I needed release so badly, I was devastated when his report ended before I could climax," I continued, wishing I could stop the story and run into a bedroom and get me that orgasm.

But the postponement of my orgasm always made them that much more earth-shattering and I steeled myself and continued with all the restraint I could muster.

"Next was Nancy and she asked Matt to lead me to Harvey. She had the bastard stand up in front of me and had Matt hold my hands behind my back and it felt like my sweetheart was offering me to my sworn enemy. It was sooo humiliating and yet I was inexplicably aroused by it. She then fished out a toy whip from her purse and gave it to her leering boyfriend and asked him to whip my breasts every time she finished a sentence. The audience as usual enjoyed by public debasement by my hated rival and despite my fury, I felt my pussy get wetter every time the sonofabitch whipped my tits. The toy whip did not leave any marks but it still stung a little and the audience took great satisfaction in noticing the wince I registered every time the whip hit my naked breasts. There is nothing more humiliating than being whipped like this by your hated rival and yet this abject capitulation turned me on even more," I admitted.

"Finally it was time for my report and I was happy that my ordeal would come to an end and I hoped it was a happy ending, as the saying goes. I was at once humiliated as well as relieved when the Principal asked me to lay on my back on the table and play with myself while giving my report and continue until I came. You would think after all this time, my colleagues would have had enough of my nudity but apparently the male ones seemingly cannot get enough because they stood up to get a vantage position and I looked at their perpetually eager faces and played with myself while talking about inane things such as what I did last week and what I was planning to teach that week and how my students were faring and what I planned to do next week and so on. My report was understandably interspersed with deep moans and stifled screams but my colleagues were spellbound and I am willing to bet that it was not my report that held their attention. Mercifully I was able to bring myself to orgasm before I ran out of things to talk about and Matt, bless his heart came over and handed me some tissues as well as my clothes," I concluded the story.

The audience clapped appreciatively at my being such a good sport and recounting the story in such a detailed fashion with complete honesty. I felt a strange sense of pride at their applause and giving my audience such satisfaction.

Surprisingly, they were still not satiated because Matt announced that they would now watch the episode of my being punished on poker night.

"Oh no. Please honey!! Don't," I pleaded but knew it would be to no avail. They had me sit on the couch with them in front of the mirror and with my legs splayed open. They wanted to watch my embarrassment at having to watch myself being humiliated on TV.

Remember at the beginning of this story, I confessed that something new was welcome. I was at the point of revising my stance on that. Yet, there was a part of me that was curious as to what this debasement would feel like.

"Curiosity traps the pussy," I thought incongruously and almost giggled at that.

"Wonder if I should post that on Facebook?" I wondered.

"God, have I turned into a humiliation junkie?" I pondered helplessly as Matt hooked up his laptop [to] the TV.

Yet it made my sex life more amazing than I had ever dreamt possible. And it made Matt into an insatiable animal. There were times when we had done it three times in a night and I had had deep and long, satisfying orgasms all night long. The afterglow invariably continued the next day.

Matt commenced the video recording of the poker night and the audience watched with rapt attention as I got stripped and spanked by Matt and all his poker buddies. The fact that they chose to alternate looking at the TV and looking at me in the mirror added to my humiliation as well as my arousal. I was being driven insane by my need to climax, that I have no idea how I was able to prevent myself from running into the bedroom screaming.

But I didn't and the familiar heady mix of humiliation and arousal kept me perpetually excited and squirming and swaying and sighing throughout the whole video.

Carol's commentary throughout the video with comments like, "Oh God, Sherry! I can't believe you did that," "Wow Sherry have you no shame?", "Oh my God, that must have been so humiliating," and "Sherry you are such a slut!" did not help the situation.

Finally the movie ended and the audience, including Carol clapped loudly in appreciation and Matt motioned the group to leave us alone.

Tom, Kate, Andy and Carol all took turns to bow to me and kneel in front of me and kiss my hand with fervent gratitude and appreciation. I had supercharged their sex lives too.

They then turned to leave and get on with their own lovemaking but Matt could not wait. He knelt in front me and lovingly started licking my exposed pussy. Our audience left the room while still turning and looking at us.

It was going to be a long night but we didn't have to go anywhere and if nothing else, I had earned myself a night of incredible sex and Matt quickly brought me to uninhibited orgasm number one.

As I had hoped for, it was the first of many and neither of us bothered to move from the basement until the wee hours of the morning.

*****

Comments and votes appreciated.