Sherry's Test Ch. 31

Story Info
Tammy's turn to be punished.
3.8k words
4.57
28.2k
7

Part 33 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains light spanking and plenty of humiliation. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Friday evening again and Matt and Sherry were headed to the evil Principal's house. Lair would have been a more appropriate term.

In the car with them was Tammy. Tammy had agreed to volunteer for the event and she was giddy with trepidation and excitement.

"Oh Sherry, I don't know if I can go through with this," said Tammy doubtfully.

"Entirely up to you, honey. But as a wise man once said, if I can do it, you can do it," said Sherry imitating Sylvester Stallone.

Tammy giggled, partly out of nervousness.

"Oh God what have I signed up for. To be nude in front of Sherry and her boyfriend. And that despicable Harvey, the evil Nancy. And that diabolical Roberts?" wondered Tammy.

But she had made a commitment and she would follow through. She knew that. And so did Sherry.

"Will you step into my parlor, Tammy?" asked Roberts, greeting them at the door.

Sherry smiled and was relieved that for once she would not be the center of attention.

The usual suspects were already in the basement, Harvey and Nancy, Tim and Lara and the Principal's wife, Mary.

But there was someone who she did not know.

That surprise visitor was Boris.

Tammy had wondered whether it would be more shameful to be punished in front of strangers or acquaintances. She would get to experience both and decide for herself.

Boris was one of the main patrons of the school. Sherry and Nancy had been exposed to his generosity at the fundraiser a couple of months ago. His patronage had been vital to the Principal's thriving career.

"I had been inviting Boris to come to these events for a while now but as you can imagine, he is a very busy man. I am delighted he was finally able to grace us with his presence here and I trust that he will not be disappointed," said Roberts.

"I doubt I would be disappointed by anything organized by you, Roberts," said Boris re-iterating his confidence in the diabolical Principal.

"We endeavor to please, Sir," said Roberts gratefully and continued, "Sherry, I would like you to be the master of ceremonies today. Or mistress if you prefer."

Sherry was visibly excited about the prospect and Tammy, predictably had mixed feelings. But what better than having her mentor guide her into the world of submission and public humiliation, she pondered.

A instructed earlier, Tammy went and knelt in front of her mentor and said, "Sherry, my esteemed teacher and mentor, I am sorry I was caught cheating on my test. Please punish me as you see fit."

"Now, now, Tammy, are you sorry you were caught cheating or are you sorry you were cheating?" inquired Sherry sternly.

"If a student cheats without getting caught, does she make a sound?" inquired Tammy wittily and the audience clapped in delight.

Like Sherry, her brattiness and wit would make her comeupance and eventual capitulation that much sweeter.

"We will see how witty you are when you are naked and being whipped," said Sherry and Tammy was again reminded of things to come and shook with excitement and trepidation.

"Yes Miss Sherry. Please teach me a good lesson," she said contritely.

Sherry rose up and led Tammy by her hand to face her seated audience with her hands clasped above her head.

She knelt behind her protégé and unzipped her pants and peeled it off her. She was wearing a short T-Shirt so her shapely legs as well as her lacy panties were now on view.

Since this was Tammy's first foray into kinkiness, everyone had expected her denuding to be more gradual, but Sherry decided to go for the element of surprise and started slowly peeling her panties down.

Tammy blushed with the realization that her pussy would soon be exposed to her eager audience. This was the first time she would be exposed in public. She was no prude and had a few boyfriends already but she had never been naked in front of more than one person at the same time.

Sherry took her time exposing her protégé and the audience appreciated the slow strip tease. The mirror behind her let them enjoy her ass as it slowly came into view.

Roberts was right in surmising that Boris would find a novice debutante more alluring than someone who had experienced it before. Boris was relishing watching Tammy blush beautifully as her trimmed pussy came into view.

Sherry had instructed Tammy to trim and not shave her bush and she had done an admirable job of it.

Eventually, the panties were peeled all the way down and Sherry left it at her thighs and asked her to hobble over to each of the guests and offer them a close view of her pussy.

Tammy felt humiliated but like her mentor felt excitement course through her body.

She hobbled over to Matt first.

"Oh my God. This is Sherry's fiancée and I am showing him my twat," thought Tammy as she stood before Matt and asked, "Would you like to take a good look at my pussy, Sir?"

Matt said he would and left her standing in front of him for a full minute while he stared at her mound visible through her sparse hair.

He eventually nodded and Tammy hobbled over to Boris.

Boris stroked his trimmed beard while staring at her pussy and she incongruously wondered if his beard would tickle her if he went down on her.

She continued on her circuit. Predictably, the worst was Harvey who rubbed it in that she was exposing herself shamelessly to her mentor's enemy. Predictably, Tammy found herself turned on more by his taunts and now had a glimpse of what her mentor felt.

She returned to Sherry who asked her step out if her panties completely.

She then proceeded to remove her T-Shirt and Tammy now stood in front of her audience clad only in a lacy light blue bra.

Sherry pondered whether to strip her completely right away or wait a little but decided to strip her. She unclasped the bra hook and peeled it off seductively as Tammy stood mutely facing her spellbound audience.

The bra joined her panties on the floor and Tammy stood completely naked in front of her audience with her hands clasped behind her head. Her breasts were firm but not as big as Sherry's but there would be no complaints from her audience. Like Sherry, she had a well-toned body and she did not have an ounce of fat on her body.

"Let's start with some apology squats," said Sherry.

Tammy felt strangely exhilarated at having to do this naked in front of her eager audience. Her pussy was positively wet.

Like her mentor, she perversely spread her legs while squatting and lingered, giving her audience an eyeful.

"Now some jumping jacks," said Sherry and her audience devoured the youthful, fit, naked Tammy jump up and down with her small boobs bouncing.

Sherry had been tipped before that she would be the MC, so she had come prepared.

Next was the skipping rope that had been pre-arranged.

The audience was delighted to watch Tammy skip naked. Sherry had her move around a bit while skipping so each member got to experience her standing directly in front of them.

Tammy was blushing furiously throughout but getting wetter by the minute. She was terrified she would start leaking over the basement carpet.

Next was the hula hoops and again the audience watched her swaying naked form with rapt attention.

Roberts was pleased to note that Boris was enjoying the proceedings, He had been right in his assessment that a new entrant to the scene would be of interest to him.

"Is your pussy wet, naughty Tammy?" inquired Sherry.

Tammy bit her lip and thought of lying but decided otherwise.

"Yes, Miss. I am afraid it is," she admitted with downcast eyes.

"Let the audience ascertain for themselves that you are a shameless slut who gets turned on by public humiliation," admonished Sherry.

"It takes one to know one," retorted Tammy before she could muster up self-restraint and the audience, particularly Harvey guffawed heartily. Sherry looked helplessly furious but she could not fault Tammy.

Sherry dragged Tammy over to Matt leading her by her ear and asked, "Will you please check to see if my shameless protégé has a wet pussy?"

"Soaking," pronounced Matt and proceeded to taste her.

Soon all the members of the audience had their first feel of Tammy's nubile pussy. Most chose to taste it. Mary and Lara chose to make Tammy taste herself which she did blushingly.

She was beginning to get a sense of how delightfully addictive these situations could get and she was glad she had overcome her reservations about following in her mentor's footsteps.

Next was the spanking in front of the mirror and like Sherry, Tammy experienced a range of emotions through her spankings - shame, anger, embarrassment, outrage, fear, denial, excitement, wanting it to stop, wanting it to not stop. Her mind was a confused mess but her pussy seemed to relish it all, as did her audience.

Like Sherry, she found making eye contact with her spanker and the audience in the mirror that much more humiliating and that much more arousing,

And then there were the merciless taunts from Harvey and Nancy. Even Lara joined in.

Of all of them, Boris took the longest time, savoring every nuance of her expression as he paused longer between spanks, caressing her boobs and stroking her ass and fingering her clit.

Until that moment, Tammy did not know she had Daddy issues and wondered what it would be like to sleep with the older Boris.

Finally, everyone had their turn and Sherry turned Tammy around, placed a towel on the chair and asked her to sit on the chair with her legs draped over the sides.

Tammy turned red as this was her first experience of being displayed with her pussy splayed open like that. Yet her pussy was gushing with approval as her insides framed by her pubic hair came into view.

Sherry returned with a razor and shaving cream and realization dawned on Tammy.

This was why she had been instructed to not shave!!

Tammy looked reluctant and unsure about being humiliatingly shaved like this but could not be angry with her mentor. She had wanted to experience everything her mentor had gone through and was now being asked to follow through on her intentions.

Sherry chose to humiliate herself as well as Tammy.

"Harvey, my enemy, would you like to shame my protégé by shaving her slowly naked in front of all of us?" inquired Sherry, holding up the razor and shaving cream.

"Would be delighted to," answered Harvey as he took the razor and shaving cream and leered at the hapless Tammy.

He slowly lathered her, remarking how wet the slut already was and how she was just like her mentor and Tammy felt more aroused by his comments. The tension of wanting to slap his face while being unable to do so, merely increased her arousal.

The audience gathered around and Boris let Harvey lather her pussy up before offering to do the honors. Harvey obviously could not refuse and reluctantly handed over the razor to Boris.

Tammy found it even more embarrassing and even more exciting, that Boris, the father figure, would perform this terribly intimate act in public.

She moaned and made bedroom eyes as the older but handsome and stately Boris slowly and carefully shaved her pubic hair, pausing after every stroke to watch the humiliation and the arousal on the beautiful and innocent Tammy's face. As usual, Roberts had been recording the proceedings from the start and Tammy blushed helplessly as he came to take close-ups of her denuding.

She was gripped by two conflicting thoughts at the same time. One was that the fear that she would have to experience it again. And another was the inexplicable fear that she would never get to experience this exquisite humiliation again.

Eventually, the agonizingly slow shaving came to an end and Boris wiped off her pussy to reveal her naked mounds and labia to everyone. He sensuously stroked her mound and fingered her clit as poor Tammy helplessly squirmed and moaned and begged for an orgasm.

"Not yet, sweet Tammy. You need to learn the agony and the ecstasy of a delayed orgasm," said Sherry kindly.

"I promise you will enjoy it all the more," continued her mentor as if she was instructing her in the kama sutra.

Sherry then had her push out her butt a little so that it would be accessible for spanking. This was the position Sherry herself found most humiliating. All of her charms were visible, butt, splayed open pussy, breasts and blushing face.

She then knelt before her protégé and gently hand spanked her pussy. Tammy bucked her hips wildly as her mentor slapped her naked pussy in public.

She then took gave her ten spanks on her butt, while kneading her breasts and invited everyone to have a turn.

Tammy looked alluringly as one after one, everyone came over, knelt by her side, took in all her charms on offer and spanked her butt again and again. Some stroked her mound while spanking her butt. Some inserted their finger and flicker her clit. And some stroked her breasts. And yet they did it masterfully as to not let her orgasm. They had practiced well on Sherry.

Next was the frame and the audience was delighted to watch the naked Tammy bound to the frame for the first time with her wrists bound to the top and the ankles fastened at the bottom with her legs spread open. She looked so delightfully submissive standing helplessly bound, blushing at facing herself in the mirror.

Sherry wanted her to experience what it felt like to specify where she was to be whipped.

She herself went first as Tammy asked, "Sherry, my esteemed mentor, please whip my naked breasts."

As with Sherry, the audience noted the delightful wince at the end of every stroke.

"Sherry, please whip my ass," asked Tammy and Sherry obliged.

And then the back and then her legs and then her stomach and then her thighs and her pussy.

For the pussy, Sherry went behind her and curled the whip from under her legs. The audience was mesmerized as the throngs of the whip curled up from under her ass and caressed her mound and made her squeal.

It had taken Sherry a few sessions to get subjected to all these different punishments but poor Tammy was getting a crash course in humiliating subjugation.

Next up was Harvey and he too whipped her all over her body, teasing and tormenting her as he was wont to do.

The others followed.

She found being whipped by Matt, her mentor's fiancée particularly humiliating and weirdly satisfying.

Last was Boris and Tammy was on the edge of a mind-blowing climax at having her surrogate Dad whip her all over her bound, naked form.

She swayed and moaned seductively at it was very obvious to everyone that Tammy had a massive crush on Boris. To her delight, Boris continued longer than everyone else, pausing to knead her breasts, caress her face, kiss her neck and play with her pussy in between strokes.

"Now, Sherry, It is time for you to join the proceedings," said the evil Principal and Sherry was shocked. She had not seen this coming and believed she had been given a reprieve for the night.

Yet as images of being punished in the nude with her protégé came to mind, something within her stirred and she found herself warming up or rather, wetting up to the prospect.

"Yes Sir. Please punish me along with my naughty protégé," said Sherry demurely kneeling before Roberts.

"Boris, would you care to strip this errant teacher?" inquired Roberts and Boris said he would be delighted to.

Boris positioned her in front of the mirror and proceeded to slowly strip the gorgeous Sherry.

The audience gathered behind her to watch her gradual disrobing in the mirror.

"God I would have thought they would have had enough of watching me get stripped," thought Sherry but then was glad that they didn't. It made her feel strangely powerful that she had so much sway over men despite being seemingly helpless.

Once Sherry was naked, Roberts led her to frame. He readjusted Tammy to make room for Sherry.

"I really need to get another frame," he muttered.

"Go ahead and furnish this den, Roberts. And send me the bill," said Boris and Roberts looked gratefully at him.

Soon Sherry and Tammy were both tied together to the frame. Matt, came over and inserted Tammy's panties in Sherry's mouth and Sherry's panties in Tammy's mouth and they both looked insanely delectable with each other's panties hanging from clenched teeth.

Sherry looked disapprovingly at Matt and he smiled and shrugged. Her shining knight of armor had turned into a dark night. And she did not mind. The shining knight act was boring and she was glad it was merely an act. Though she still remained confident that Matt worshipped the ground she walked on (knelt on as he liked to tease) and would do anything to make her happy.

Roberts took turns whipping them both and the audience delighted in watching them from all angles. They looked a delectable pair and they would never tire of watching then get bound naked and whipped.

Next was Harvey and he chose to have a whip in both hands and whip them both at the same time. Sherry and Tammy found his leering look particularly demeaning and yet felt the strange rush of abject surrender.

Nancy too mercilessly teased and taunted both of them.

Mary as usual went about it quietly.

Being whipped together by Matt was also an incredibly stimulating experience.

Boris came over and took the panties from Sherry and Tammy's mouth saying, "I want to hear them plead and moan."

After he whipped Sherry all over, he brought Tammy to an orgasm. She could not control it any longer as she swayed and screamed as his whip caressed her breasts and convulsed wildly and screamed and climaxed as he stood in front of her thrust the lashes inside her pussy while stroking her breasts.

She looked into his beautiful eyes as the throes of her orgasm subsided. She was so grateful that he had been the one to make her lose control and he held her gaze.

The kind Mary wiped her off with tissues but neither Boris nor her audience had had enough.

They tried different permutations and combinations. They had two standing on either side and whipping them simultaneously. They had two whipping one simultaneously while the other watched in the mirror.

They tried one whipping them from behind while another whipped from the front.

Boris chose to kneel in front of Tammy and insert the strands of the whip into her pussy and stimulate her while Matt whipped her ass and brought her to orgasm number two.

Sherry had to suffer the ignominy of having Harvey stimulate her in like manner while Matt whipped her ass and back and she too lost control and had an earth shattering orgasm while looking into her detestable enemy's eyes and watching his smug face.

To make matters worse, Harvey chose to wipe her off with tissues himself and Sherry looked on in helpless anger and noticed herself getting turned on all over again.

They were then untied and made to do their apology squats together. Sherry said, "I am sorry I leaked the test" while doing her squats and Tammy demurely said, "I am sorry I cheated on my test."

And then came the naked crawling around in circles in opposite directions. Sherry had been through this a few times before but it was an entirely new experience for Tammy and she was soon leaking all over the basement carpet. The stimulation of crawling on all fours and looking into her mentor's eyes, swatting her butt and saying, "I am a naughty student" while the mentor who was her role model did the same while saying, "I am a naughty teacher," was too overpowering.

12