Sheryl Gets A Workout

Story Info
Sheryl gets a good spanking and more.
3.8k words
4.11
65.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

Jack and Tom were sitting in Jack's home office when Sheryl came home from the gym. She was still wet from the hour long workout with her female trainer and wanted a shower to help cool down. She popped her head in the office to let Jack know she was home and she caught herself when she saw Tom.

Tom was a client of John's and one of her favorite's, she loved to flirt with him. He was a black man, just a little taller then her, nice face, big smile and tended to flirt back with her. Jack had teased her once about wanting to see Tom's black cock going in her white ass. She told him then she would love to get a little dark meat someday. Jack asked her if she was serious and she said she was. It was then a deal, the next time they had a chance Jack would set it up for her to get some dark meat.

"Oh Hi, I didn't know Tom was here. I need to get a quick shower." She said as she backed out of the office. Her sweat soaked top clung to her chest, her sport bra didn't really hide her nipples so much as push them up and out. She had taken off her jacket thinking he was alone and the way Tom looked at her chest when she walked in told her that he liked what he saw.

"Not a problem S, we need about another 30 minutes. Come back to the office when you're done with your shower and we can all visit a bit." Jack replied with a smile. She saw him look at the clock, 4pm on the nose.

He had used the code word for D&S session, he called her S. To their friends it probably sounded like a short version of her name, Sheryl, to her though it meant Slave or Slut. When he added, "vist a bit" it meant that he had talked to Tom and that Tom was open for their idea. Little did she know how much Jack had told Tom. He had also told her to come back to the office after the shower, he didn't tell her to get dressed. Her heart skipped a beat. She was going to have to go back to the office naked or suffer the consequences. She was instantly nervous and excited. Could she go back to the office naked with Tom there? Would Jack spank her infront of Tom? She knew one thing for sure, she was going to get her first taste of a black man. Her pussy started to flow at the thought.

She quickly went upstairs and stripped and got in the shower. She was hot now but not from her workout. She could barely believe what Jack had said. They played D&S games all the time. He would tell her what to do and if she disobeyed him she would get spanked. She liked the spankings he gave her.

He knew how to make her ass red hot, and how to make her beg for his cock.

They recently add pussy spanking to their play and she wondered if he was going to spank her ass infront of Tom or her pussy, or both? Her mind wandered a bit as she showered. How many times had she felt his hand or belt on her ass in the last five years... Too many to count. How many times had he stripped her in a semi-public place and spanked her then fucked her pussy or ass like the naught little slut she was? Also too many time to count. She rubbed her pussy in the shower. She wanted to cum right there, she wanted to finger her bald pussy right there in the shower and get off but she knew Jack didn't tell her she could. She instead played with her nipples, pinching them and pulling on them, imagining what was coming next. She heard Jack at the door.

"You have 10 more minutes, don't be late or you'll be punished. Make sure you wash front and back too Slut. Also, don't play with your pussy or I'll have to whip that slut cunt of yours with my belt infront of Tom."

"Yes sir." She replied as she stopped playing with her tits and started washing her ass.

Front and back, so she was going to get a nice hard cock in her pussy and her ass, but who would do which hole? Her finger lingered on her ass for minute, she plunged it in as the water fell on her face. She pictured herself naked, bent over the desk in his office, legs spread wide, ass on display and Tom's cock plunging in and out of her ready and willing ass.

She wanted to cum.

She pulled her finger from her ass and washed back there one more time, she was ready to explode, she wanted to finger her clit so badly. She knew though that Jack would make her punishment even longer and harder if she wasn't dripping wet when she went down to meet them. He could always tell when she came without permission.

She got out of the shower fairly quickly and dried off, feeling how wet her pussy was, rubbing her clit with the towel. She wrapped the towel around her and went downstairs. She couldn't really believe that Jack wanted her to meet them in the nude. The towel would be fine, she was nude under it. It covered most of her, but it also made her feel even more naked almost than if she was nude. Her stomach was in knots as she made her way to the office at the rear of the house. She knocked on the door, it had been just a little over 30 minutes. Would Jack notice?

"Come in S, we've been waiting for you." Jack said from behind the door.

"Hi guys." She said, as casually as possible given that she was nearly naked. She walked in and saw the two of them, fully clothed sitting by the desk.

"Is that how I told you to meet us?" Jack asked, clearly not happy.

"No, uh...." She looked at Jack, feeling incredible nervous and scared and excited.

"Have you forgotten everything I've taught you?" He said as he stared her down? "Or are you trying to be naughty, trying to be a naughty little girl?"

"No, I, um..." She could bare focus. She hadn't called him sir, she didn't come down naked.

"I was just tell Tom that you and I have a very special relationship, that you are usually a well behaved wife, but that sometimes you're naughty. Sometimes you're a naughty little girl, sometimes you need to be taught a lesson." Jack continued to stare at her, humilitating her with his words.

She loved it. She loved hearing his voice talk down to her, telling her what a naughty slut she was. She knew what was coming next.

"You're being naughty now, you need to be punished now. You're pussy is probably soaking wet. You know I'm going to have to check your pussy, see if you're soaking wet or not. I bet you're turned on by this. You want to be spanked by me infront of Tom, don't you."

She couldn't talk.

"You know I'm going to strip you naked in front of him. You know I'm going to bend you over this desk and spank your ass for being a naughty slut, don't you."

She couldn't do anything but hang her head and stare at the floor. Her pussy was so wet it was leaking, she had pussy juice running down her thighs.

"Answer me slut." He commanded.

"Yes..." She barely whispered.

"Yes what slut?"

"Yes sir." She replied, hoping that would be enough, but knowing it wouldn't be.

Her clit throbbed, she so wanted to rub her clit right now. She knew that would come later. He would make her rub her pussy for them. He would make her play with her pussy while they watched. Probably while he spanked her ass. He would make her finger her pussy and then lick her fingers clean while he spanked her. He liked doing that. He like humiliating her - making her finger her pussy while she was spanked for being a naughty slut. God she wanted to cum right now.

"Yes sir I'm a naughty slut. I need to be spanked. I want to be spanked. Spank my bare ass Sir. Is the correct reply slut. I want to hear it. Tom wants to hear it."

He could be so bad and so good. No wonder she loved submitting to him.

"Yes sir..." She haltingly said, "I'm a naughty slut..." She paused, hoping he would let her off, not admit any more.

"I'm going to double your punishment slut, you know better." He paused, letting the words sink in. "Say it again, say it all, and say it louder."

"Yes sir, I'm a naughty slut, I need to be spanked, I want to be spanked. Spank my bare ass Sir." She finally said still staring at the carpet.

"I can see you need a very harsh punishment slut, come here."

He stood up and waited for her to walk over to him. She could see his cock was rock hard in his pants, it was outlined nicely in his black dress slacks. She walked over, stopping just an arms distance away. She liked to be forced, she liked to resist. He knew it, she knew it, they liked it that way.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him.

"No sir...." She said as she tried to pull away.

He grabbed the towel and pulled it off her body, stripping her. He then twisted her arm behind her and then up. He was so much stronger and taller than her it was so easy. In less than a second she was naked and facing Tom. Her nipples were rock hard and at his eye level, she could see he was staring right at her tits and then his eyes went to her bald pussy.

"No sir... no, no, no..." She tried to fight him a little, not that it mattered, she couldn't get away from him and she didn't want to get away.

"See Tom, sometimes you just have to treat her like the little slut she is and spank her ass. I'll even let you give her a few whacks on the ass. I bet you'll like it."

He pushed her down so that she was over Tom's lap.

"Hold her in place while I take off my belt." Jack said as he let go.

She tried to squirm around and get off Tom's lap, she could feel his hard cock poking her belly and as she moved her tits brushed up against his cock as well. She pictured him pushing that cock between her tits, making her lick his cock and get it nice and slippery so he could titty fuck her.

"Hold there Tom, if she squirms too much smack her ass with your hand until I get the belt." Jack pulled his belt from his pants and watched as Tom pinned both her hands behind her back and started to spank her ass.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"She's a little fighter Jack." Tom said as he held her down and continued to spank her ass.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Red hand prints started to appear on her ass and she started to calm down a little.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Hmm - she has a nice ass." Tom said as he continued to spank her.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

His hand flew up and down, crashing again and again on her firm butt cheeks.

"I told Tom that you like spanking and that you like it up the ass. He volunteered to be the first black cock up your ass. I told him he could warm up your ass before he fucked it."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Tom gave her ten more hard swats, sweat started to form on his brow. Sheryl started to push her ass up to meet his hand.

"Ok - see how wet she is." Jack said as Tom took a break.

Tom moved his hand between her cheeks, feeling for her pussy. He pushed one then two fingers deep in her pussy.

"Oh yeah, she is wet."

"Just what I thought." Jack said, "my naughty little slut here likes being spanked by you and is probably hungry for some cock. She probably wants it up the ass right now, don't you."

"Yes." she replied, her face burning with shame and excitement.

"Yes what?" Jack said whipping her ass with the belt.

SMACK!

"Yes sir!" She replied. The sting of the spanking was spreading to her pussy, the sharp crack of the belt was like a thousand bee stings.

"Yes sir what?" He asked again, whipping her again with the belt.

SMACK!

"Yes sir I want your cock in my ass." She replied.

"Not yet slut, you've disobeyed my three times, you need to be punshed further so you remember this lesson."

Jack pulled her up and held her in front of Tom, her hands behind her back, thrusting her chest out to him. She felt a fresh wave of humiliation wash over her as she was reminded again that both men were fully clothed. She wanted them both right then and there, but she knew what was coming next. He was going to tie her to the desk and whip her ass. She would probably have to suck them both off before they would fuck her the way she wanted it. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation.

"No! No, please, sir, please, I'll be good, I'm sorry!" She begged. Knowing it would do no good.

He roughly moved her to the table in the middle of the room. It was at the perfect height for bondage fun. She had been tied to it many times.

"Hold her in place Tom while I tie her legs to the table here, I don't want her moving around on us. And shut her up, she knows what she is supposed to do. All sluts know what they are good for, sucking and fucking. If they don't do it right they get punished."

Jack tied her hands behind her back while Tom held her down on the table. She squirmed a bit but they were both too strong and she wasn't in a good position to do much. She was quickly tied face down on the table, her head at the edge, her legs spread wide, her ass and pussy very clearly on display. With her hands behind her back she couldn't push Tom away as he unzipped his pants and freed his nice 8" cock. He quickly pushed in her eager mouth. Holding her tied hands in his he plunged his rock hard cock in and out of her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of his black meat as she could. The air on her exposed ass and pussy reminded her how exposed she was, her ass twiched as she heard Jack moving behind her.

"Click... click... click..." She tried to turn her head but she knew what the sound was - he was documenting her punishment for their private flies. She knew what the photo's would show. Her mouth full of black cock, tied naked to the office table. She moaned as Tom's cock pumped in and out of her mouth.

"I have to document this, my little slut's first black blowjob. It will make a nice addition to the scrapbook."

She heard him move behind her and felt Tom's hands on her head - holding her in place.

"Time for the punishment slut." Jack said as he doubled the belt in her hand, "fifty with the belt, unless you willingly drink all Tom's cum."

He knew she was never do it, but he wanted to give her some chance at lessing her punishment.

"I didn't think so." He brought the belt down on her ass nice and hard.

CRack! CRack! CRAck! CRACK! CRACK!

The first ten blows from the belt rained down on her ass. God how it burned! It was like a red hot iron on her ass!

"Mmmm - mmmm - mmmm"

Each blow of the belt caused her to moan around the thick black cock in her mouth.

"Oh man - Jack - I don't know that I can hold off..." Tom said, his balls heavy with cum.

"Take a quick break, have her lick your balls." Jack said, "or kiss your ass."

CRack! CRack! CRAck! CRACK! CRACK!

Ten more strokes of the belt criss crossed her ass. Oh how it hurt so good. She didn't know if she could take 30 more though.

Tom dropped his pants and pressed his black butt to her face.

"Kiss it slut." He said as he pressed his cheeks to her face.

She did, kissing and licking the smooth chocolate colored skin.

CRack! CRack! CRAck! CRACK! CRACK!

"Please sir - please stop." She begged after the thirtieth blow. "I'll do anything you want sir, anything."

"You had your chance slut, you blew it." Jack said, running his hand over her hot red ass. His cock was so hard he wanted to plunge it deep in her pussy right now and fuck her brains out and then stick it in her ass. He moved his hand down to her pussy and stuck two fingers deep in her slit.

"You are so wet slut, you are really getting off on this. You probably want us both to fill your ass with cum, don't you."

"Yes sir, yes, please fill my ass with your cum."

"See how she'll say anything when she is this hot." Jack said as he rubbed her pussy some more, keeping her on the very edge of orgasm.

"Will you lick your cum off my fingers slut?" He teased.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"You know I'm going to make you play with your pussy for us later." He said as he brought his wet fingers to her lips. "Clean off my fingers slut." He ordered.

"Yes sir..." She said, sucking his fingers like the little cocks they were.

"Will you drink Tom's cum to save your ass?" He held his fingers in her mouth and looked at her deeply.

He knew she didn't like to do it, it made her gag, but she could tell he wanted her to do it, to be that submissive to him with Tom watching.

"Yes sir, I'll try." She finally said, "Please let me cum though, please." She begged as best she could.

"Suck him off first and then you can cum with my cock in your hot ass."

"Yes sir..." She replied.

"So get to sucking slut. The faster you make him cum the faster your punishment is over. I'm going to whip you with this belt once ever ten seconds, the faster you get him to cum, the fewer strokes of the belt your ass has to feel."

"Yes sir..." She said as she opened her mouth and took Tom's slick hard cock deep in her mouth.

CRACK!

The belt came down on her ass.

"One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand..." Jack started to count.

Tom was on the edge, he didn't know how long her could last. Jack had told him to hold off as long as possible, make it hard on Sheryl.

CRACK!

The belt came down again.

Tom was slowly rocking his cock and out of her mouth, she knew they were in it together. Tom was going to take his time. She tried to talk.

"Fasssther" she mumbled around his cock.

"Nine one-thousand, Ten one-thousand..."

CRACK!

Oh how that burned her ass and yet she still pushed her ass back for more, she wanted more, she wanted to be whipped like the naughty slut she was, she wanted to forced to suck them both off. She wanted their cocks in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass.


Tom pulled his cock almost all the way out of her mouth.

"Fassstr" She said, humping her mouth against him, urging him to fuck her faster.

"Oh yeah, slut, suck it, suck it." He said as he started to get more excited. He held her face in his hands and pumped his cock in and out a little faster.

"Nine one-thousand, Ten one-thousand..."

CRACK!

She wished she had her hands free, then she could play with his balls and finger his ass. She knew a finger up his ass would make him cum right away, but she was helpless. She looked up as best she could at Tom and pleaded with her eyes for him to cum. God her ass was on fire...

Still Tom took his time. He was pumping in and out faster but not fast enough to cum, she knew that.

"Nine one-thousand, Ten one-thousand..."

CRACK!

It was the the 40th crack of the belt on her ass when he came.

"Oh yeah! Oh Yeah, suck it slut, suck it! I'm cumming!"

His cock was so deep in her mouth that she didn't taste anything, she just felt him throb and felt the spurt of hot jism against the back of her throat. She wanted to gag but she couldn't - his cock was too deep. He pumped three or four bursts of cum deep in throat and then pulled out, shooting one stringy load of cum on her lips and chin. He ran his slippery cock around her face, give her a cum facial.

She kept her lips and eyes closed as he painted her face with his cum.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah." Was all Tom could say as he tried to recover.

"You did very well slut." Jack said as he unzipped his pants and freed his rock hard cock. "You now get my cock in your pussy and ass."

He quickly rammed his cock deep in her pussy fucking her for all he was worth.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" She cried out as he filled her pussy with his hard cock.

He reached under her and started fingering her pussy, knowing it would send her over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!", she moaned.

He felt her pussy contract around his cock as she came, again and again.

He let her cum with his cock buried deep in her pussy for a few minutes before he stopped and pulled out. He pressed his cock against her tight puckered asshole and pushed forward in one long slow thrust.

"Now it's time for your ass. I'm going to fill your ass with my cum and then Tom is going to do the same thing slut..."

"Yes sir..." Was all she could say as she felt his rock hard cock stretch her tight hot ass.

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers
12