(She's A) Ho! Ho! Ho!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

There was another knock on the door, startling them all. "Time to go," they heard from Julie.

"Oh, I'm sorry I won't be able to help the rest of you," Margaret said as she lifted herself up and off Santa's lap. "I wanted to be a good little Santa's helper."

"I think you did just fine," said her friend from the bench as he reached down to pull up his pants. "Just fine."

The other men were already heading for the door. Margaret was waiving goodbye to them as they filed out and they waived back. She stood there until they were all gone. "Happy holidays," she said as the last one went through the door and closed it behind him. Then she turned back towards Randy and practically sprinted to the curtain. She poked her head through and smiled down at him.

"Oh, wasn't that great, honey?" she said, her voice vibrating with life. She came through the curtain and stood next to him. "There were three more of them waiting, you know," she said, smiling lasciviously at him. "And I would have done them all. Oh, God it was so good. What did you think? Oops…almost forgot," she said giggling, and reached down and gently pulled the tape off his mouth.

"Oh, god, baby…you were incredible," Randy said, the words spilling out of his mouth. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

"Oh, me too, baby…and I guess it is about your turn," she said as she leaned down to kiss Randy on the mouth. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

Margaret stepped away and slid the body stocking down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She carefully folded the cum-soaked garment and tucked it into her coat pocket. Then she went to the drawer next to the sink and brought out a knife. She used to quickly slice through the tape holding his thighs in place. Then she carefully cut the tape wrapped around his right wrist, at the same time unzipping his pants with her other hand. She placed the knife in Randy's hand, and then used both hands to tug down Randy's pants and underwear.

Randy reached across his body to free his other hand with the knife just as his beautiful wife completely engulfed his throbbing prick with her warm, wet mouth. He was lucky he didn't slit his wrist as he felt the wonderful sensation and his hips thrust up to slide himself even deeper into her throat. Not bothering to free his feet, he dropped the knife to the floor and tangled his hands in Margaret's hair as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. He kept thrusting his hips as she sucked him, and in less than a minute he could feel the cum boiling up from his balls.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum baby…don't stop…" He could feel the vibration in her throat as she moaned on his cock. And then he was past the point of no return.

"Unghhhhh…" he cried as he shot his first wad of cum into her eager mouth. He kept cumming forever, it seemed like, and shot more cum than he could ever remember into his wife's mouth. To her credit, she swallowed every drop. When he was done, she held his softening cock in her mouth until it plopped wetly out onto his thigh.

She rested her head on his thigh and looked up at him with a tired smile on her face.

"Mmmm…you came a lot, baby."

"I know."

"Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." Randy gently ran his fingers through Margaret's hair as he looked down at her and smiled back. He couldn't help thinking that his presents were going to seem woefully inadequate when she opened them Christmas morning.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers