She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda and Daniel get rained out.
1.8k words
4.12
44.9k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beating down on the back of Amanda's back as she laid face down into the towel. Her top was off and she could feel the sun tanning lotion working on her back. She didn't feel any burns, yet. She turned her head and saw Daniel sitting there look at the water. He had his swim trunks on and he was tan, like usual.

"If you wanna go swim, I'm not stopping you." Amanda said smiling at him as she moved her arms to her side.

"Oh no, I enjoy sitting here, looking at your body." He smiled biting his lip running his hand up her back. She smiled and moaned a little to the touch of his big, strong hands. Leaning up, Amanda covered her breasts and put her top back on not to expose herself to anyone around her. Fixing her top she stood up and wiped off the sand on her legs and feet. Amanda turned around and smiled down at Daniel who was crossing his arms.

"Come on, you have a grumpy look on your face, lets swim." Amanda fixed said looking through her sunglasses she had just put on. Daniel grumbled as she pulled his hand trying to make him stand up. Her smooth hand touched him and it sent trembles down his body. He could see her body flex a little as she pulled him. She was struggling as she almost fell into the sand.

"Alright, alright. I give up." Daniel smiled standing up as she was trying to pull him. She fell and tripped into his arms. Daniel smiled down at her body in her small swimming suit and he felt himself get hard in his trunks. He fixed her up so she was standing and he grabbed her hand holding it tight. "Come on." He dragged her body down to the shoreline where the waves were residing. Amanda felt the water touch her feet and she smiled feeling the warmness touch her.

"It's so warm out today." Amanda smiled walking a little further into the water, her swimming suit getting wet with each wave that was push towards the two. Daniel saw the water splashing on her and her leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her.

"When's the last time you came to the beach?" He asked walking further into the water with his arms wrapped around her.

"Oh, hell I don't know. 6 or 7 months ago, Jake doesn't like coming here. He hates getting himself dirty." Amanda laughed looking over at him as he kissed her neck. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her suit as they got waist deep in the water.

"No wonder you came to me." Daniel laughed pulling away splashing around running water on her. Amanda turned around and smiled in her sunglasses as picked them up and put them on her head.

"Your sexy that's why I'm fucking you." Amanda said running her hands down his chest. He smiled at her as he gripped her hand pulling it up kissing it. She smiled a little feeling like she first did when she met Jake.

"Oh thanks for the complement." Daniel said grabbing her and twirling her body around in the water. Amanda gripped her arms around his neck as they moved further down into the warm so no one could seem them from the chest down. Amanda's legs were dangling with the tide pushing them back and forth and Daniel's arms were wrapped around her as he leaned in and kissed her plump lips with gentle, but strong force. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her crotch.

"You're a little hard." Amanda smiled leaning into him, teasing him as much as she could. He could feel her rub her little pussy against his swim trunks teasing the head of his cock. He smiled as he leaned and whispered in her ear:

"Have you seen how close you are?"

"You're holding me this tight." She said pointing out the obvious. He smiled leaning down kissing her neck not caring if he could taste the saltwater on her.

"Yeah, because I don't want you to float away from me." He breathed against her neck. She shivered even though the water was so warm.

"Well, I think that your not holding me tight enough for that." Amanda said gesturing to him between his legs.

"Oh I see, you need a extra leg to grip around." Daniel said moving his hand down to his swimming trunk tie. Amanda smiled pushing herself against him completely. She could feel him pull himself out of his trunks and she smiled and she pushed her bottoms aside as he rubbed his big cock against her hairless pussy.

"Mmm, it's so warm." She said moaning in his ear. He smiled as he teased her pussy as much as he could and as he did, a few lifeguards gestured to them not to go to far out. Daniel waved and nodded as he stayed in the same spot they where in. He pushed his cock deep into her little pussy as she moaned loudly into his ear. His cock bounced deep into her, as she moaned against him trying not to cause a scene. She could feel the hard veiny cock inside her pumping deep into her cervix.

"Oh you like that you dirty slut?" Daniel said viciously into her ear. Amanda nodded biting her lip with her teeth to cover up her moans. She bounced harder and rougher onto his cock as the water splashed their bodies like they were splashing water onto each other. Daniel smiled as he could feel Amanda's tight little pussy around his cock and it made him just want to throw her on the sand and fuck her harder then anyone has before.

"Danny..." Amanda moaned silently into her ear. He just smiled knowing exactly what he was doing to her. She was like putty in his hands, she melted when he did certain things. He was the same with her, was this his weakness? The sky was getting dark around them and you could hear thunder in the distance. The lifeguards were running up and down the beach telling everyone to get out of the water in case of lighting or bigger waves.

"Fuck!" Daniel said getting upset. Amanda's eyes became sad as he pulled out of her. She fixed her bottoms and started swimming toward shore with Daniel at her side. Just as they got back to their towels and stuff, drops started falling from the sky and they rushed putting their stuff in bags heading back to the corvette. They got into the car and threw the stuff into the backseat. Amanda looked at him, as she dripped ocean water onto his seats.

"I'm sorry." She said apologizing for the wet seat.

"Oh don't worry, I'm just as wet as you." Daniel said starting up the engine and he looked over at her. "Do you wanna come to my house?"

"Your house?" She asked surprised and nervous. She pulled out her cell phone and noticed she had one missed call, but it wasn't from Jake, it was from her sister.

"Yeah, we can get cleaned up, maybe watch a movie."

"Sure." Amanda stared at her phone. Of course he didn't call her, medicine was more important. Daniel saw her look at it and know exactly what she was thinking. He just pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards his house.

-----------------------------------------

"Wow!" Amanda said stepping into the huge mansion that Daniel owned. When she first stepped in, she saw a grand staircase with a crystal chandelier, much more bigger then the one she had.

"Welcome to mi casa." Daniel said, his accent getting slightly stronger.

"It's beautiful." Amanda admired the taste he had.

"Thanks to my mother, she decorated." He smiled as he took off his shoes at the front door. Amanda did the same and she held onto her bag pretty tight not knowing what to do with it. "She still leaves in New Jersey, she and Dad wouldn't move out here, to noisy."

"It does get crazy out here." Amanda smiled staring into the brilliant house.

"How about we get cleaned up? I'll take you upstairs, show you some of the rooms." He said walking up the steps, Amanda followed behind him, still just wearing her suit. They got to the top of the steps and Amanda looked around seeing more rooms. "Come on, my room's right here." She stepped into a room that was painted a dark shade of blue and the bed was a king size bed. There was a table with a really nice computer on it, and another laptop on the side. The TV was flat screen and it had every known video game system known to man.

"I love your room!" Amanda said getting excited. On the dresser there were pictures of family and friends and she smiled seeing pictures of him and his friends being funny.

"That's the guys back in New Jersey." Daniel said dropping his bag to the ground. Amanda did the same and he dropped his trunks and got completely naked. She smiled seeing him draping himself across the huge bed.

"I thought you were cleaning up." She smiled messing with her swimsuit top.

"I was going to, but I just saw your body and I realized I was getting nice and hard again." Daniel said stroking himself. Amanda smiled taking off her top throwing it on the floor, showing her breasts. Daniel smiled and stroked himself harder. She pulled her bottoms down showing her lower half to him. He smiled saying: "Damn, your so fucking hot."

"Well..." Amanda got on the edge of the bed and came crawling towards him. "I think I can help you with that." She crawled to him and grabbed him cock in her hand. She started to stroke it gently showing how caring she could be.

"Mmm, yes. I like this idea." Amanda's hand gripped around his cock tighter as she got a little more aggressive stroking him. Her mouth went down to the head of his cock and she licked the throbbing head with her wet tongue. She spit on it a little getting him to pump faster and she started deep throating him. Daniel grabbed her head and made her stay in one spot so he could hear her cock on it. She looked up at him with her blue eyes as he ran his fingers threw her curly brown hair. He could feel himself tighten around her mouth as he realized her was going to cum. He pushed her to her knees on the edge of the bed and stood in front of her smacking her face with his cock.

"Mmm, cum in my face." Amanda said sticking her tongue out waiting for that big creamy white load in her face. Daniel moaned loud as he released himself all over her face as she licked it up. "Yummy."

"Lets shower, then make dinner."