She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda and Daniel have fun in the kitchen.
1.9k words
4.23
51.5k
10

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind blew softly against the window seal above the bed which held two naked bodies. Amanda was laying face down into the bed, her head turned sideways onto the feather pillow and her lower body covered by a thin white sheet. Daniel laid next to her, on his own side of the bed, covered by the same sheet that was covering Amanda. Her eyes opened and she saw his face facing her. He was still asleep but she could see him breathing in and out and she smiled as she got to her knees then pull herself up to a standing position on the end of the bed. She couldn't find something to cover herself up with, so she exited the room completely naked. She took the staircase down to the main hallway and made her way through the house completely stunned.

"It's bigger then I thought." Amanda said to herself as she found her way into the kitchen. She saw the stainless steel appliances that were filled in the kitchen. She saw the fridge, the oven and hell even the microwave was stainless steel. The counters were made with granite and the island in the middle of the kitchen held a bowl of fruit, whether it was fake or not, she didn't know. She made her way to the fridge and opened it pulling out some eggs and other things to make a omelet. She looked for a pan which she later found under the cabinet. She also found a apron hanging on the wall. As she smiled, she walked over and put the apron onto her naked body and tied it around her waist. She turned on the stovetop and put the pan on top and started cooking breakfast, even though it was 1:30 in the morning.

"You know, you look really hot in the apron." Amanda jumped a little and turned around seeing Daniel leaning against the doorway in his blue boxers. She smiled at him and went back to cooking him some food.

"Well thank you." She smiled to herself as she pour the egg mixture into the pan and let it sit. She continued to do something over the stovetop as Daniel made his way over to her. His hands touch the sides of her waist as he went down and kissed her neckline. Her head dropped back a little moaning in pleasure. She could feel his breath along her neck and she smiled as his hands went up the front of the apron.

"Whatcha making?" Daniel asked as he pulled away from her neck. She groaned as she flipped the omelet making it fold. Inside was all sorts of veggies and meats. Amanda turned her head towards him and smiled.

"Omelets." Was all she could spit out. Her body was begging for more attention from the man who was breathing down her neck. Daniel made a sound into her ear showing he was excited about eating it, but he was more eager to do other things. As Amanda finished the food, she put them on plates and placed them on the island were they both decided to eat. She kept on the apron as she sat next to Daniel.

"So, did you get some sleep?" She asked digging into her food.

"Not really, I kept dreaming about something." Daniel said cutting up the food in front of him.

"What?" Amanda asked completely clueless. Daniel smiled dropping his fork and running his hand up her bare pale leg. She could feel him reach the top of her thighs and he parted them with his hands. Amanda automatically became putty in his hands. She looked at him and smiled as she also dropped her folk and leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her more passionately his tongue digging deep into her mouth tasting her sweet lips and mouth. Amanda moved her body into him as he messed with the apron strings behind her back. He untied them pretty quickly and before she knew it the apron was on the floor. Daniel smiled and kissed her lips as he pushed her to the end of the counter on the island pushing the two plates off the floor.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up later." Daniel said smiling as he opened her legs getting down in front of her putting his lips onto her pussy. He could just feel the wetness drip off of her pussy lips as she moaned and groaned feeling his breath touch herself. She looked down at him as she ran her fingers through his long hair. He smiled up at her before his tongue parted his lips and licked her shaven pussy lips before parting them with his tongue to lick her clit. Touching her swollen red clit slightly with the tip of his tongue he flickered it over her making her squirming underneath him. He loved the feeling of making her squirm and ask for more. She looked at him with her blue eyes, her mouth half open with moans circulating the kitchen. Her hands were pressed against the kitchen counter granite as she moaned.

"Danny..." She moaned silently as he lifted her legs over his shoulder to get more involved with his tongue. Amanda looked at him and smiled, she wanted to be fucked really bad, but he was teasing her way to much, and he enjoyed it. Daniel looked at her squirming body in his hands and realized that he was driving her insane. He pulled his mouth away from her pussy and took her legs off his shoulders. Looking at what he had just did to her pussy, he felt his hard cock growing harder in his boxers. He looked at her legs spread wide as he pulled his cock out of his boxers and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Amanda looked at him and moaned trying to hold her composure but it wasn't helping that his cock was inches away from fucking her. "Fuck me..." She whimpered in pain for his big cock.

"Oh you want this huh?" He held his cock tightly pressing it into her. She nodded biting her lip. He smiled grabbing the back of her hair. "Suck on it." He pushed her off the counter to her hands and knees in front of him. She smiled as he sat down on the stool and she kneeled in front of him gripping his cock in her hand.

"Mmm..." She said slightly looking at it. Daniel looked at her and smiled.

"Come on you fucking slut, suck it." He grabbed the back of her head once again shoving her mouth onto his cock. He automatically deep throated her causing her to choke. She made a gagging noise as he pulled his big cock out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, you like it?"

"Yes." Was all she could say. Daniel smiled and rubbed the head over her lips smiling.

"Where do you want it?" Daniel asked pulling her curly brown hair. She didn't answer as her tongue parted her lips and touched the tip of his cock. He pulled her head away. "Tell me..."

"I want you to fuck my pussy." Amanda whimpered.

"Mmm, you wanna make a pie huh?" Daniel said stroking his cock in front of her face. Amanda nodded biting her lip. "You wanna make a cream pie."

"Yes." She begged putting her hands on her titties. Daniel picked her body up and placed her on the counter where she was seated before and once again ran his cock over her soaking pussy lips. "Don't tease me anymore." Daniel just smiled putting the head of his cock into her pussy as he leaned in and kissed her pierced nipples with his mouth. She smiled down as she put her hands on his head again running her fingers through his hair. "Fuck me." She said moaning and begging. "I want your cum in me."

"Oh you're a little cum whore huh?" Daniel said as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Her wetness gripped around his cock never wanting to let him go. Amanda smiled at him as she leaned and whispered in his ear.

"I'm your cum whore." She moaned as he fucked her pussy roughly. Daniel moaned into her body as he pounded further and further until he hit her cervix. She could feel him penetrated her harder and harder as she screamed at the top of her lungs inside the air condioned kitchen. Amanda nipples were hard and pushing into his chest as he pushed back and forth into her.

"Damn your tight." He moaned louder as his body quivered with her.

"Just for you." She moaned into his ear as he laid her back onto the cold counter. He climbed up onto the counter and fixed himself over her body and moved the length of his cock deeper and deeper into her as she moaned and screamed for more. She moved her body around liked she didn't want it but what she was really doing was making it a little rougher, just the way she liked it. Daniel grabbed her arms and held them down onto the granite counter as he viciously fucked her pussy tearing it apart. Amanda could feel her body reaching its climax as he hit her g-spot making her squirt all over his pussy and the counter. She could feel her hand release and she put it onto his shoulder as he fucked her harder. She looked at her hand and saw her wedding ring on her finger.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked, worried she wasn't having any fun. Amanda closed her eyes for a moment and felt remorse, like she wanted to stop. When she tried to pull him off of her, she felt her body resisting. So, she got lost in her thoughts again and forgot she was married, she just wanted to be fucked, and fucked good.

"Nothing, give me a cream pie." She begged looking at him with her soft blue eyes. He just smiled bouncing in and out of her as he moaned and groaned in her ear. He felt himself clench up inside her and within a spilt second he could feel himself cumming deep within her pussy, into her cervix. Amanda moaned louder feeling the warm cum drip out of her pussy as he pull out of her. He climbed off the counter and watched his cum leak out of her small wet pussy. She placed her fingers inside her and tasted the sweet juice that was deep within her.

"Come here, I got another surprise for you." Daniel said pulling her to her knees on the floor. The cum was still leaking out as she got on her hands and knees as he shoved his cock deep within her mouth again. "I think we should add a little frosting to that cream pie." Amanda's lips curled into a smiled as his cock was slammed deep into her mouth. Her lips gripped around it as she sucked and licked like the world was ending. He pulled her head close and he realized that he was about to cum all over her face. He stepped back and started stroking over her face. He smiled as she opened her mouth and played with her cum soaked pussy while waiting for that cum that would splash her face.

"Mmm, I want it." She said begging.

"Come here." Daniel said pulling her close to him. She smiled as she felt him release all over her face getting shower in the cum that was all hers. He looked down at her cum soaked body smiling knowing that only he could make her this wild. Not even her husband could do this to her, and he liked this kind of power.

"Mmm, tastes good." Amanda said licking her fingers of the cum from her face, then she rubbed it on her tits. Daniel looked at her and smiled.

"You're husband is a dumbass."