She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda and Daniel sneak around Jake at his work.
3.1k words
4.17
47.3k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda picked up her small beach bag that was at her side. She was wearing the same white dress that she wore to the beach the day before and her hair was in a messy bun from the night before. Daniel stood at the front door with his hands on her face and his lips on hers. She stood close to him with her beach bag on her shoulder and her feet close together.

"Call me when you get the chance." Daniel said looking at her, kind of sad.

"I will, believe it or not, he's never really home half the time, so it's not gonna be hard." Amanda said smiling into Daniel's chest as he hugged her.

"That's fine. Just remember, if I don't answer during the day, I'm in production." Daniel said pulling away opening the front door as the two walked outside to the cab he called. "I wish I would have woken up earlier, I could have drove you home myself."

"I know, but we can't risk anything, he might be there. He said this would be the time he would get home so, lets just be safe about this." Amanda said opening the door looking at him.

"Alright." He said leaning in to kiss her plump lips. The breeze flew between the two of them causing a shiver to go up Amanda's spine.

"So, what is this?" Amanda asked putting her bag in the car.

"Well, your married and I'm supposedly suppose to be dating an actress from my movie." Daniel said touching her hair. "But, for now, we can be a secret." Amanda smiled and nodded as she leaned in and kissed him. She ran her hand up to his face feeling his unshaven face. He closed his eyes to her touch and then opened them and smiled. "Call me if you can when you get home."

"I'll try." Amanda said looking at him one last time before she got into the taxi and closing the door. He leaned in and kisses her again. Daniel moved away and gave something to the driver which looked like a 100 dollar bill. He looked back at her and smiled.

"Miss me." He said being cocky. Amanda laughed as the taxi pulled out of Daniel's driveway as she turned back to look at him waving. Daniel stood with a grin on his face as the car got to the street and turned towards her house. Amanda sat in the back of the seat as she grabbed her cell phone and looked at the time. It was already 11:30 and she was pretty sure that Jake was home, which in a way made her smile, because she did miss his face around, but she knew she was only going to see him for a few hours anyways before he got a call, so it didn't matter. After a few minutes of staring at her phone, her head looked up and she could see that the she was on the boulevard about 10 minutes from home. She fixed herself up, making herself look more presentable for when she saw him. When the cab pull up to the house, she smiled as she got out and went to the front door, which was unlocked.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed through the house. She saw Jake's briefcase sitting on the couch in the sitting room. He was home, just were he was, was the question. Amanda walked up the steps to their bedroom, as she opened it, she saw Jake sitting on the bed reading something. "Hey, welcome home."

"Hey sweetheart. Where were you?" Jake asked putting down the papers smiling at her.

"Oh, I stayed at Carey's house last night. She and I needed some girl time." Amanda said putting her beach bag at the foot of the bed. Amanda's arms stretched over her head as she yawned.

"Your car was here." Jake said curiously.

"Oh, she drove last night." Amanda said biting her nails hoping he didn't ask anything else.

"Did you have fun?" He smiled standing up coming over to hug her. She looked at him as she noticed his reactions were a little different then before he left.

"Yeah, I did. We went to the beach." Amanda pulled him into a hug then pull away going into the bathroom to start a shower, which she would use to clean off the evidence. Jake followed brushing his teeth at his sink.

"Sounds like fun. Well, I actually have the rest of the day off. I promise the cell phone will be off and I take no hospital calls today. We need to spend a little bit more time together. I feel bad that I'm always gone." Jake said as he watched her undress and climb into the shower. Amanda peeked her head out and looked at him with shocked eyes.

"Honestly?" She didn't know how to act.

"Yeah, we should go to that new restraunt Lowma Dine. I heard great things." Jake said smiling. Amanda faked a smile as she looked at him upset. Lowma Dine was the place she met Daniel at.

"Actually we haven't been to Fondo's in a long time. I kinda wanna see if Jasper and anyone else is still working there. Do you remember when we use to go there after you had class?" Amanda said stalling and trying to push away from the Lowma Dine subject.

"Oh yeah, Jasper would give us free pizza." Jake said laughing.

"Well, lets go there, then we can go to a movie after that." Amanda said as she closed the shower door and running her hair under the shower head washing her body of the adultery she committed. When she got out of the shower, she tied the towel around her body and put another on her head as she came out finding that Jake was downstairs in the living room. She could hear the TV on, playing some really loud action movie. She sat on the edge of her bed smiling as she reached for her phone and dialed Daniel's number. It rang a few times and then she heard the line pick up.

"Hey." Daniel said.

"Hey." Amanda said with a hushed voice.

"Is he around?" Daniel asked wondering.

"Downstairs. He says he wants to go out in a little bit." Amanda said telling Daniel everything. Daniel's voice seem to drop a little and then he said:

"Oh, well, you know I'm always here. Just tell me when, cause honestly, I'll still craving your pussy." Daniel said into the phone making her body melt underneath that towel.

"Oh trust me, I need your cock." She smiled standing up and going to her closet.

"Mmm, well come get it." Daniel said into the phone with his deep voice.

"I want you so bad." Even after all her husband was trying to do to fix things for their relationship, she still wanted Daniel. Was she in to deep or something?

"Damn, I gotta go, there's a problem with production. Can you call me when you get another free chance? I would love to see you again tonight." Daniel said into the phone.

"I'll try and sneak away." She said into the phone quietly.

"Alright, just call me." Daniel said then hanging up the phone. Amanda closed her phone and smiled to herself, which then turned into a frown. What was she going to do?

---------------------------------------------

"So you had a good time last night?" Jake sat at a small table in Fondo's with a small pan pizza in front of him. He looked at Amanda who was wearing a plain white button up blouse. She wore a black bra underneath trying to tease everyone she walk by. She also wore a tight pair of blue jeans and a pair of black boots underneath.

"Yeah, it was okay. Dinner and the show, which was kind of boring anyways." Amanda said picking at her food.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but this new movie that were gonna see, looks good. I guess this new director in Hollywood, well I can't remember his name, but he's supposedly really good so I happy about that." Jake smiled putting his hand on her knee she smiled as she leaned in and kissed him, but for some reason, when she leaned over to kiss him, Daniel popped into her mind.

"What time does it start?" Amanda asked pushing her body against his, trying to get him aroused.

"Um, let me check my PDA." Jake turned on his phone and it started to ring automatically. Amanda rolled her eyes knowing who it was already, one of the other doctors at the hospital. Jake pressed the button and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?" Jake gave a sorry look to Amanda before he went off outside to take the phone call. Amanda frowned pushing her food to the middle of the table as she picked up her phone from her purse. She looked at it but then Jake came back in before she could even think about dialing his number.

"What's up?" Amanda asked already knowing.

"A patient that I saw on Thursday morning, it reacting badly to something. Do you mind if we stop at the hospital before the movie." Jake said asking her to come along.

"Do you just want me to go home?" Amanda asked standing up as Jake paid the bill.

"No, I already told you, we are going to spend the evening together." He smiled as the two headed for his car as they headed for the hospital. Once there, Jake and Amanda took the elevator up to the 5th floor and Amanda was left standing in the waiting room. She sat there with other people's family members and she held her phone in her hand. She looked down and then dialed his number and stood up heading for an abandoned hallway. Once there, she pressed send and waited for him to pick up.

"Hi." He said into the phone.

"It's exactly like I thought it would be." Amanda said with a sad tone in her voice.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"I'm stuck on the 5th floor of Memorial hospital, waiting for my husband to finish his job, which I highly doubt we'll get to the movie." Amanda said taking a seat on a empty bench.

"Why do you put up with it?" Daniel said to her.

"I thought maybe this time would be different." She frowned.

"Listen, I'm pulling in some place alright. Let me call you back." Daniel said and then they both hung up. Amanda put her phone in her purse as she sat there with her head in her hands. She felt like she was going to start to cry. After about 10 minutes of quietness, she stood up and heading back to the lobby. When she turned the corner she ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't..." She looked up seeing Daniel staring down at her.

"It's okay." He smiled seeing the wetness on her cheeks. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. "I know that we aren't much right now, and hell, we may never be anything, but, your hurt, and I'm here." She smiled up at him.

"How did you get here so fast?" Amanda asked clueless.

"Oh, well, the studio is like 5 minutes away and I was passing by, so I thought I would sneak around your husband and make you smile." Daniel said lifting her face up to kiss her. Amanda kissed him back taking his lips against hers and she could feel his tongue part her lips and enter her mouth. She could hear a few people walking down the hall and she could pin point one of the voices, it was Jake.

"Shit, come on." She pulled Daniel into one of the empty rooms on the floor and she closed the door quickly. When the door shut, she could feel Daniel slam her body against the big wooden door as he lifted her leg up and wrapped it around his waist as he leaned in and kissed her deeply running his fingers through her curly hair. She felt her body quiver as she could hear her husband outside of the room talking about someone. Daniel smiled against her lips as he whispered into her ear.

"Is that him?" He asked curiously feeling her breasts press against his body. Amanda nodded with an innocent little look on her face as he picked her and laid her on the furthest hospital in the room, he closed the curtain, just in case someone were to come in. He climbed on top of her and started grinding his built body into her little squirming body underneath him. Her long curly hair was strewn out across the hospital pillow as they were tearing the sheets with the grinding movement that he was pushing into her body. She leaned down kissing her exposed neck as she moaned against him.

"God, fuck me." Amanda moaned into his ear as he unbuttoned his shirt staring at her black lacey bra underneath. He smiled leaning down kissed her collarbone and neckline then going down to her cleavage kissing them. He moaned against her breasts as he could feel her hands going down to her jeans and unbuttoning them. Daniel stood up and pulled his tight black t-shirt over his head as you could his body in the sunset light that entered the room. He messed with his belt buckle a little as he saw Amanda kneeled on the bed throwing her blouse on the floor and she kicked off her boots as fast as she could. All she wore was her matching black bra and panties. He took his jeans off and smiled as she ran her hands down his body.

"Damn you are a fucking horny slut." He said being loud, a little to close to comfort. Amanda put her hand to his moan and gave him the ssshh sound. He moved her hand as her pulled her into a kiss moving her to the edge of the bed. Her hands fidgeted with the waistband of his boxers as she laughed into his ear. Standing up off the bed, she pulled the blue boxers down and seeing his massive erection touch her stomach. She smiled up at him as she kissed his chest wanting him more and more with each touch. His hand fumbled behind her back and she unclasped her black bra. Daniel saw her perky tits pop out and this only made him want to ravish her body more and more.

"Fuck, your so hard." She said dropping to her knees as Daniel moved to the bed and sat at the edge pushing his cock against her plump lips as his precum slipped onto the juicy redness of her lips. Her pink bubblegum tongue popped out and licked her lips and then the head off his cock tasting exactly the way it did that morning and all night the night before. He couldn't wait any longer, he slammed her head on his cock choking her. He could hear her gag a little then she pulled up and started to suck slowly taking every inch into her mouth smiling when she pulled away to stroke it. Daniel's hands were leaning on the bed behind him as he watched her ravish his cock viciously. She moved up a little and ran her titties against his cock smiling as she could hear her husband talk and laugh outside the room. She put her titties around his cock and starting going up and down teasing him.

"Fuck..." He said silently running his hands through her hair. Her pinkish brown nipples were perking up and getting hard as some more precum slipped out onto her cleavage. He could feel her big titties wrapped around his cock. He couldn't take it any longer he pulled her body up and slammed in against the bed climbing on top of her. She started to pull down her panties and Daniel pulled them off throwing them on the floor. He rubbed the head of his cock over the slit of her wet shaven pussy. She moaned into him as she pushed the head of his cock into her pussy making her beg for it.

"Don't tease me please..." She said in a low tone not to cause attention to herself. Daniel smiled knowing exactly what he was doing to her, as he pushed a little more in. She ran her hands over his bare chest begging for more and more until she pushed him down pulling him into a riding position. She pushed herself onto his cock riding up and down putting her hands on his chest. He reached up pulling her hair and pushing her down to kiss her lips. She smiled as she bounced up and down, her titties along with her. She heard the door open and the doctor's enter the room chatting.

"We can talk about it in here. It's private enough, no one is in here." Jake said to the other doctor who sat on the bed next to him. Amanda looked down at Daniel who was biting his lip to stop him from moaning. She did the same as she continued to bounce up and down, hoping that the bed didn't squeak. Daniel ran his hands to her waist to guide her up and down as Jake started to talk about some patient. Amanda smiled at Daniel, knowing she was doing completely wrong and being completely risky, and it turned her on. "Did you hear that?" Jake said to the other doctor.

"I didn't hear anything." He said as they continued the conference. Daniel could feel himself tensing up inside as he hit her gspot with the head of his cock. She leaned down and kissed him as she whispered:

"I'm about to cum." Jake closed his folder.

"But listen Kevin, I gotta get going, Amanda is waiting somewhere around here. I feel bad for making her wait, she's such a patient person." Jake said just as Amanda squirted all over Daniel's cock which caused a chain reaction making Daniel squirt into her pussy giving her a nice warm cream pie in the same room her husband was standing in. Amanda moaned into his kiss very quietly as Jake left the room laughing.

"I'm a dirty housewife." Amanda said falling on the bed next to Daniel kissing him. The warm cum dripping out of her pussy onto the hospital sheets that had to be changed now.

"He doesn't know that."