She's A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers

I said, “Katie, what do you want?”

“I want everything. Everything that you did to Mom I want you to do to me.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, and she nodded, still looking at my cock while her hand slid slowly up my leg. “Then it starts here,” I said, and pulled her head forward. She opened her mouth and let me push my cock in. “Now suck and lick,” I told her as I began to saw in and out of her mouth. I had both hands behind her head as I pushed more and more of my cock into her face. She didn’t resist, didn’t even try. She put both hands on my legs and leaned into me, swallowing my cock until it was buried in her throat and her forehead was pressed up against my belly. I didn’t feel her gag at all and she used her tongue like she was born to it. Maybe she was; her mother was an excellent cocksucker herself and Katie seemed ready to surpass her. She swabbed my meat with her tongue going in and coming out and I could feel her swirl it around the head on every outstroke. It didn’t take long before I felt the pressure in my balls. I knew I was about to explode. I started pumping in and out at a faster pace and I could hear her sucking in air through her nose every time my cock head came out to her lips. Then it happened. I started shooting and I grabbed two hands full of her hair and pushed my cock all the way down her throat. I could feel it pulsing and I could feel her tongue rhythmically pressing against the underside as I pumped her belly full of cum. I pulled back from her and she licked her lips, then I helped her stand and I hugged her.

I said, “Do you still want it all?”

She said, “Yes. I want it all.” and she laid her head against my chest and pressed up against me, her nipples boring into me.

I led her to the bedroom and kneeled in front of her to pull her shorts down and off her legs. When she stepped out of them I looked up at the crotch of her panties and saw that they were wet. Her pussy was showing through and I rubbed my finger into the groove there. She worked her cunny against my finger and put her hands on my shoulders. After just a few passes I slid her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them while I watched. She had to bend down to pull them off of one foot and when she stood up again she saw that I was looking at her sweet little pussy.

She said, “Do you like?” and all I could do was nod. Up until a certain age I had helped her with her bath, coming in to wash her hair. I had seen this before and I was entranced. Her pussy was shaved as smooth and clean as if she’d never grown a hair on it. I was looking at the same sweet pussy that I had seen way back when, before I’d ever thought of her in this way. Like her mother she had one that looked neat and all tucked in, but where her mother had a thick bush, Katie just had this perfect little slit between her legs. I placed my hands on her hips and sat her down on the edge of the bed. Then I pushed her knees apart and began to worship at the temple of her sex. I licked her smooth, hairless pussy and pried her lips apart with my thumbs to get at the treasure that I knew was waiting inside. I kissed her and licked and pushed my tongue up inside of her. I dug with my tongue and found her sweet little nubbin of a clit. I licked the pink star that was her asshole and back up again. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up to get better access and she hooked her arms around them and held them there. I licked my fingers and pushed one into her cunt and she started humping against it and she began to moan. I worked another into her ass and went back to licking her inviting little snatch above the finger that was buried there. As I pushed deeper and deeper with my tongue and fingers I heard her hum deep in her throat, “Ummmmm”, so I kept at it. Her juices were really beginning to flow and I sucked them in, making a sound like sucking soup from a spoon. After a while it got to be too much for her and she dropped her legs so she could grab my head and pull me in. By then I had pushed my fingers well into her and was forcefully finger-fucking both her pussy and her ass with hard, deep strokes. Her feet pushed against the floor and her ass came up off the bed and she ground her pussy into my willing mouth and rocked her hips back and forth as she came, wailing and gasping for air. I stilled my hands and just kept a steady pressure against her clit with my tongue until she slowed and let her ass sink back down onto the bed.

I eased my fingers out of her and got up on the bed while she scooted up to lay next to me. She nestled into the crook of my arm with her head on my chest and her arm draped across me. I was struck with a sense of déjà vu because this used to be the way her mother would lay with me each night and fall asleep. I idly played with her breast as we lay there and soon I felt her nipple coming back to life in my palm. I felt her head move and I looked down to see her looking up at me with smiling eyes, so I kissed her. While we kissed she moved her leg and pulled her knee up so her leg was lying across both of mine. I could feel a warm, wet spot against the side of my leg where her pussy was pressed up against it. I ran my hand up and down her side and held her tightly to me, enjoying the feeling of having this beautiful, young, naked woman in my arms and in my bed. We broke our kiss and she returned her head to it’s former position and ran her hand over my chest and belly. Now, I don’t bounce back like I used to, but when I felt her licking my nipple and she dipped her hand down to rub my cock and balls I began to respond. Soon it was stiffening under her fingers and she wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it as it grew harder and longer and thicker.

I said, “Katie, that feels so good. Are you ready for more?”

She gave me a squeeze and said, “I’ve been ready for years, but I didn’t know how to tell you.” Then she got up on her hands and knees and straddled me, still holding onto my rigid cock. I admired her beauty while she knelt over me, holding herself up with one straight arm and rubbing my cock head up and down her slit with the other. Her tits were gently swinging in my face and her head was bent down so she could see what she was doing between her legs, her hair falling down around both our faces like a curtain.

I placed my hands on her bunched up hips and took a firm grip there, then started easing her down. Even as wet as she was, she was still very tight, so I only pulled her down till the head was safely lodged within her. She was still looking at our union, at how her pussy was stretched around my shaft, but she had taken her hand away and used it to help hold her upper body. She said, “Oh Bob, it feels so good there. I always knew it would.” and she wiggled her hips a little. I pulled her down some more and I felt her shiver like she’d had a sudden chill.

I said, “Katie, your pussy feels as delicious as it tastes.” Then I pushed my ass down into the mattress and thrust up into her, pulling down on her hips at the same time so that most of my cock was buried inside her. She moaned, closed her eyes and tossed her head back. I drew back and thrust upwards again, harder this time and I was almost all the way in. I felt her pushing down against me this time. I made a few short jabs, just working what we had so far gained and letting her grow accustomed to my intrusion, then I pulled back until just the head was still inside and held her hips in their upraised position for a moment before pulling down hard and thrusting up again and our pelvises slammed together. We were fused and I said, “Look at it now, Katie.” She did, bending her head down to look between us, and I said, “Do you like that? Do you like having my hard cock buried in you like that? Do you like the way your little pussy is stretched open and mashed against me?”

She said, “Yes, I like it. I like the way it looks and I like the way it feels inside me. I didn’t know it would feel so big, or so hot. I like the way my good spot is pressed against you.” She leaned down a little to kiss me and I put my arms around her and pulled her on down. I felt her nipples touch my chest, then her tits flattened out between us and I began to move within her silky channel.

I asked her, “How do you want it, Katie, hard and fast or slow and easy?”

Her reply was to ask me, “How do you fuck my Mom?”

A thrill went through me. I’d never heard Katie use such a word before. “Say that again.”

“Say what? Fuck? Do you like that? Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me any way you want to. Fuck me fast, fuck me slow, fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me on top like this, or you on top or fuck me doggie style. Just fuck me.”

While she rattled this off I felt my balls tighten up and my cock swell even more inside her, and I spoke back to her, “Yes, that’s good. I like to hear you talk dirty like that. It’s so hot…”

“Yes it’s hot,” she said. “I’m hot. I’m just a little bitch-whore in heat. And I’m hot for you, only you. Hot for this slab of meat you’ve got shoved up my whore cunt. Yeah, that’s it, fuck me harder. Make my pussy burn. You like that too? Pussy? My little whore-slut pussy is hungry. Feed it for me Daddy, fuck me Daddy.”

Daddy? She waited until now to call me daddy? In twenty years of watching and helping her grow up I had never been daddy. Now that my cock was balls deep in her hot little pussy I was suddenly daddy. It turned me into an animal. I rolled us over and started pounding into her. Her legs came up and wrapped around the middle of my back, her arms were around my neck. Her legs squeezed me with every thrust, pulling me tighter into her. “You want Daddy to fuck you? Not Bob? OK then, Daddy’s gonna fuck you, good and hard,” I said, matching the actions to the words.

“Oh yes…, Daddy…, fuck me good…, fuck me hard…. Is my… pussy… tight enough… for you daddy…? Is it… wet enough…? I shaved it… just for you… daddy…. I wanted… my little pussy… to be smooth… and clean… just for you…. Do you like… fucking… my smooth… little pussy…? Is my pussy… as good… as Mom’s…? Do you… fuck… Mommy’s pussy… hard like this…?”

The more she talked, the harder I threw myself into her. I slammed into her so hard that I’m sure I must have bruised her, but I couldn’t help it. I wasn’t a man anymore, I was just a dick pounding into her. Somewhere in the back of what was left of my mind I could hear her words turn into moans, then to screams and I realized that her legs had dropped from around my back and she was thrusting her pussy up to meet me. Her arms were holding around my neck so tight I couldn’t breathe, but I couldn’t stop either. Every time we slapped together I could feel my cum spit into her hungry little pussy and I could feel her pussy suck it from me. I couldn’t even stop when I knew I had emptied myself into her and it was some time before I began to slow. I became aware that there was something other than my dick and her cunt and that I could breathe again. There was something going on and I was trying to figure out what it was. Then it came to me. Katie was kissing me, over and over, on my lips and on my face and back to my lips again, and I was kissing her back. I rolled off of her and she laid her head on my shoulder with her arm across my chest and we fell asleep that way.

I woke up to the sounds of female voices. Very loud female voices. I recognized them immediately. Kathy and Katie.

“You finally got what you wanted, didn’t you, you little slut? You’ve been wanting to fuck him since you were twelve.”

“No, Mom. You’re the slut. But yes, I did get what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me and he did. And not only that, but I sucked his dick, too, and swallowed his cum. It was good, too.”

“Yeah? Did he fuck your ass? He likes that you know. Did he shove his cock up your little slut ass, Katie?”

“No, but if he wants to fuck my ass he can. A hundred times if he wants to!”

Then I heard a slap! I figured it was time to get out of bed and break this up. I pulled on a pair of jeans and went to the living room to see Katie in tears with a big red handprint on the side of her face. I looked at Kathy and said, “That’s enough of that. If you want to be mad at someone be mad at me, or better yet, be mad at yourself. If you had been home in your own bed where you belonged there wouldn’t have been room for her.”

Well, I won’t go into all the gory details, but in the end Kathy left again and, a week later she came and got her clothes and a few other things. Over the next few weeks she would show up now and then to collect a few more things that were hers. I got tired of that and finally searched the house myself. I found everything that was hers, boxed it up and had it waiting for her. She hasn’t been back since the day she picked up that load. The divorce is almost final.

Katie has been true to her word. A couple of times each week she comes by. I make sure that the cooking and cleaning and laundry are all mostly done before she gets here, so there’s not much left for Katie to do. She spends most of her time with me taking care of ‘all the rest’.

Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers
12