She's All That Ch. 06

Story Info
Who's FUCKING who?...Malaya knows!!
5.1k words
4.34
29.1k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*****

I'd gotten the monkey off of my back self-medicating by sticking it to my bony ass not so secret crush Angela and two hours later I sat in the cafeteria with a raging boner. The reason you might ask?

Malaya Padilla.

Less than ten feet away from me sat Malaya and my "friend" John making out like there was no tomorrow and I sat watching intently. He was sitting with his back to the table and his vision completely obscured by her bobbing head while they necked. Malaya shot me a look topped off with her trademark smirk and reached down onto her lunch tray grabbing a long narrow Popsicle. My pulse raced as she engulfed the cylindrical frozen orange shaft between her lips. Malaya pursed her lips around that popsicle while John had his way with her oft-mentioned bubble butt kneading and groping it through her calve length plaid skirt.

The manner in which he cupped the outsides of her hips pushing inward caused the material on her skirt to sink deep into the cleft between her cheeks creating a visual that tortured me to no end. Malaya continued fellating the cold treat using her tongue to caress the underside of the Popsicle while her eyes rolled up in her head as my hand rubbed my crotch. The bitch knew she had me in her thrall and she was going to have her way with me for however long it suited her. I'd deduced that she knew that I would come to the gym after casually mentioning her whereabouts and had called her boyfriend knowing he would interrupt us in that private study room. I really couldn't help myself at this point knowing that I had to have her at some point.

Plain and simply put; I want to fuck the living shit out of Malaya Padilla. I've got to have her-I must have her once more. I had an itch I had to scratch and somehow I'd bury my cock deep inside her velvety confines again.

"You've got to be the biggest JERK I've ever known Darren!" My view was suddenly obscured by Angela's narrow features as the lanky cheerleader plopped down in front of me with her lunch tray.

"Oh hi Angela; what's up?" I tried to lean to the side to get a view of Malaya's obscene display with my friend John. I wanted my cock to be that Popsicle so fucking badly.

"What's up; did you FORGET that WE had SEX today?!"

"Of course not; it was uh, good." She did a double take at my assessment of our recent hook-up and slammed her hands on the table top leaning forward.

"Oh so it's like that huh? You gonna sit here and act all phony and shit after you just FUCKED ME right Darren?!!" She was starting to get loud and more than a few eyes were drawn to our conversation. I actually didn't give a fuck about how she felt having used her as a substitution for my fucking right hand. Angela had come along at a time when I'd been so horny that I would have fucked anything moving with a pulse. Malaya had me all tied up in fits and so hot and bothered I didn't know what to do with myself. I'd used Angela's thin frame to get off plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less and that's was the truth of the matter.

"Sorry."

"Sorry, you're totally shitting me right; what's wrong Darren; my twat not GOOD ENOUGH for you?!!" The lanky cheerleaders sounded like she was going to hyper ventilate and she appeared to be spazzing out as I continued trying to look at Malaya and John. I really didn't have time for Angela's fucking hang-ups and especially didn't to be linked to her in any way, but I quickly thought of a way to get rid of the heat I had with John from earlier this morning.

"Motherfucker, I don't care how BIG your DICK is ass clown; you don't leave me hanging like that and another thing-..!!" I'd reached across the table grabbing her cheer sweater and yanked her forward kissing her softly on the lips. I let the kiss last long enough to silence her and leave her wide eyed.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Okay." She sat there stunned in front of me stoking my ego for a moment as I took her hands in my own. I noticed that Angela had the most expressive blue eyes. During our tryst I only really looked at the back of her head barely taking the time to snatch her panties off before ramming my cock home without even giving her time to adjust to its girth. I'd built up a pretty good rhythm slamming up against her flat butt cheeks while I rolled her unusually thick nipples between my fingers. Angela had this small clingy type of cunt that was barely able to handle me as some of her vaginal sleeve was pulled outward on every back stroke. I really couldn't account for my actions as I pulled out and blasted her face with several thick ropes of my ejaculate. Angela had her uses and her marginal attractiveness wouldn't be questioned by my peers.

"Look after I uh came; something just happened and I spazzed out for a minute. I didn't mean to leave you hanging and I'm sorry for taking advantage of you Angela." I used my pointer finger to massage the palm of her hand.

"Oh it's okay Darren; we all have some kind of baggage you know. Just talk to me next time baby, I'm a great listener and I'd like to be more than friends with benefits." She was completely gushing all over me and I wasn't even listening watching Malaya damn near gag John with the Popsicle. All around the campus people kept talking about what a great couple they made and it annoyed me to no end. She was only dating him to irritate me and poor John was just her patsy.

"Darren?"

"Yeah?" Angela raked her fake nails across the top of my hand drawing my attention.

"Are you ignoring me again?" She sounded worried and slightly angry.

"Uh sorry; I guess I was just day dreaming about what we did in that equipment room." Even though I was lying through my teeth, my words had the desired effect bringing a smile to her face.

"Well it looks like somebody is trying to give me a swelled head. If you liked what we did in that equipment room' you haven't seen anything yet." I felt like laughing in her face wondering what she'd do if she found out that she was just a surrogate for my nerdy Asian nemesis.

"Are you saying that you wanna hook up again?" She just batted her long lashes at me in response and I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. "After school?" She took a drink from her milk carton and folded one leg over the other.

"No, my house baby; I want you to see "All of This" in all its glory." She motioned towards her body before snatching up her books and walking out of the cafeteria. I noticed that she did her best to roll her narrow hips inciting chants of "Shake It, Don't Break It".

Ten minutes later I was at my locker while mulling an afternoon of plowing the snot out of Angela when I was painfully pinched on the ass.

"Take me home monkey boy." Malaya was standing there looking at me with a blank expression on her face. I looked around but didn't see John anywhere.

"Where's John?"

"What do you care; don't you want to fuck me?" The casual manner in which she spoke and the content nearly went right over my head before I caught the tail end of her monotone proposition.

"Uh, I don't know what -?" I was caught off guard as she reached down stealthily rubbing my crotch but obscuring her actions from the view of anybody that might be watching.

"Don't you want to finish what you started idiot; or do you REALLY want to fuck your cheer leader? She does make a poor substitute for me don't you think?" That familiar smile worked its way onto her face as she slung her backpack across a shoulder and moving towards the exit. I followed watching the sway of her meaty buttocks hidden behind the material of her plaid skirt. She had this way of moving that caught the eye. Malaya was always in control and always seemed to be the focal point of any room she entered. I momentarily wondered why I ever considered her a nerd in the first place.

Before I knew it, we were standing at my car and she was staring me down expectantly. I fumbled with my keys opening the door for her and completely forgetting my friend John. She handed me her backpack and I placed it on the backseat before running around to the driver's side. Our drive over to her home inside the gated community was uneventful. She sat quietly texting on her phone the entire time. I took silent stock of all the elaborate condos and mansions that made up her private neighborhood and wondered why Malaya went to public school. Her home was situated in the corner of a cul-de-sac and it was opulent to say the least. Her home was a two story ART Deco type affair surrounded by a huge gate.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be here Malaya?"

"Don't fear the money Darren." She pulled a small remote out of her bag and opened the gate to her home. There didn't appear to be anyone at home and I thought it strange because a home this big looked like it needed a few laborers to keep the grounds up.

"I don't know about this." I was rightfully apprehensive wondering if John had been here and wondering if he'd met her parents.

"Wow, I'm truly shocked that you'd be intimidated by my status.' She had absentmindedly drawn her shapely legs up onto the seat and pulled her skirt up revealing her bare snatch. Malaya had gone "commando" wearing nothing under her frock. She began rubbing on her sex in a circular motion.

"What are you doing Malaya?"

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing fuck boy? I'm rubbing one out, now be a good little knuckle dragger and watch." She turned in my direction leaning back against the window and began to masturbate right in front of me. She ran her fingers along the grooves of her plump mound eventually using two to open up her cunt while a third rolled her prominent clit. She was so wet I could see webs of her cum on her sex in a web-like lattice. It didn't bother me as much because I'd seen women like this sometimes in porn I watched online.

"Aaaaahhh Darren tell me something; do you like to participate or watch exclusively?" She was really working herself into a frenzy and her smell was starting to permeate the car.

"What?!"

"You looked like you were getting off watching me suck your fat friend's huge cock. I want to know what you did while watching Darren." She had me dead to rights and there was no denying that I'd been caught.

"Nothing, I just went home."

"Lying doesn't read well on you monkey boy. Tell me what it was like watching me suck cock. Come on Darren; you can be honest with me asshole. There's no one here but us perverts." She was squirming around in her seat as she worked herself what appeared to be a huge climax.

"I-uh; well I took care of myself." I sheepishly admitted.

"You're saying that you jerked off right?" I just shook my head in agreement with her as she licked the tip of her fingers and continued rubbing one out.

"Yeah."

"I knew you were jacking your fucking dick asshole. I saw your cum on the door when we left and that's when I knew..." She gasped working her clit even harder as a small jet of cum squirted from her box.

"Knew what Malaya?" I was like a deer caught in the headlights watching the Filipina pleasure herself IL regardless of my presence.

"That you wanted to FUCK me-UH, OOOOHHH FUUCK; CUMMING-CUMMING HARD!!" Malaya began trembling and rocked on her fingers as more jizz erupted all over my seats. My cock was rock hard and I was rubbing my shaft through my pants. She was still after a few moments lying with her head against the window facing me. Her skirt was still hiked up and her sex exposed.

"Pull it out Darren; get that cock out and jerk one out for me." Her tone was different more of the variety she used when she was in the company of my friend John. I didn't hesitate fumbling with my pants trying to get my member out which was stuck in my zipper. Malaya suddenly reached over and yanked my keys out of the ignition. Before I could react, she'd jumped out of the car and run into her house. I noticed she'd left the door open. Not knowing what to make of the situation, I sat there for another ten minutes before exiting the car and walking towards her door. I left my hard cock hang outside of my jeans figuring that one way or another, Malaya was getting laid today.

Figuring it would be safe to enter I cautiously stepped inside her home and found myself staring at three growling Doberman pinschers.

"Warten sie!! " Malaya quickly yelled silencing the animals with what sounded like the German language. She was standing between two of the guard dogs while a third had posted near the door leading back outside.

"If you move without my permission, they will tear you apart Darren." She casually rubbed the head of dog closest to her. I remained silent not knowing what to make of the predicament I found myself in at the moment. I attempted to put my cock away but one of the dogs growled menacingly so I just froze in place with my hands up.

"Take all of your clothing off; even your socks." Her voice was old and threatening and she stood there emotionless while I stripped down to my birthday suit. After I was completely nude, Malaya and her dogs walked me upstairs to her bedroom which was a Spartan affair with a medium sized bed, shelves upon shelves of books and computer related accessories. It didn't resemble any girl's room I'd ever been in during my young life.

"Lay down on the bed asshole." I hesitated for a moment and one of the dogs snapped at me prompting me to quicken my pace. When I'd laid flat on her bed, Malaya reached into her bedside table and pulled out a pair of handcuffs quickly snapping them around the bars that made up her bedpost. Next she used a similar yet larger set of cuffs to secure my legs to the bottom post of her bed stretching my body to the point where I was only able to move my head slightly.

"Gehen." She said sending the guard dogs away while I panicked not knowing what would come next. Malaya walked over to her desk and had a seat checking what appeared to be emails on her computer. She also thumbed through a few books before walking out of her room. I tested my bonds and found that I would be unable to move until she was through with me. I was scared shitless by this point figuring that I'd played myself into the hands of a psychopath and that I'd never see my parents again. I fought back tears as she entered the room drinking from a clear plastic container and found it strange that I noticed it contained boba.

"So tell me Darren, what do you think is going to happen now?" She asked as she finished her drink.

"Look Malaya; I-I'm REALLY SORRY about everything. Please let me go and I'll NEVER BOTHER you again, I SWEAR IT!!"My voice was faltering and I figured I throw myself at her mercy.

"Shut up." Her monotone response immediately silenced me and I started trembling as she slowly stood up never taking her eyes off of me. I didn't know what was coming and turned my head away towards the shelves on the other side of her bed.

"Look at me Darren."

"Nuh-No."

"LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKER!!" I jerked my head back watching as she undid her customary ponytails freeing and shaking out her jet black hair. It was a little longer than I expected falling just below her shoulders. She used both of her hands cradling her thick glasses and slowly removed them setting them on the desk. She brought her hands up to the first button on her long sleeved shirt undoing it and the rest and discarding the garment to reveal her chest. Her breasts sat high on her chest encased in a nylon bra which she snapped off using a Velcro tab located in the cleft between her tits. Freed, Malaya's breasts were even more impressive with cinnamon tinted areola the size of a dime and really prominent thick nipples.

She didn't say a word as she undid the clasp on her skirt stopping only long enough to make sure I was watching before turning her back to me. Malaya had a small pair of wings tattooed on her back that went from the center of her taunt back to just behind her shoulder blades. It took me a moment to realize that other than a pair of black thigh high socks; Malaya was completely nude. I found myself staring at her perfect bubble butt with its slight tan lines; each butt cheek forming a perfect oval while her thighs and calves signaled the physique of a competitive runner or swimmer. No, perhaps gymnast would be a closer description of the dangerously sexual creature unfurling itself before my eyes.

"This is who I really am Darren; what do you think?" She turned looking at me with predatory eyes and a devilish smile on her thick lips. This was not the seemingly bookish, self-absorbed arrogant nerd I'd ravished in the library.

"You are beautiful." Malaya Padilla was a completely sexual being and even though I hadn't said a word, my completely rock hard prick stood at attention painfully. She walked across the hard wood floor of her bedroom staring at me like prey and took my erect cock in her hand giving it a stroke or two as she knelt on the side of the bed. She leaned over my body bringing her face level with my member as her hand cupped and rolled my balls. Malaya began to stroke and fondle me with a single mindedness that was amazing.

"No; not yet Darren." She got up and walked out of the room totally nude and my eyes followed and caressed every curve and contour of her body. Five minutes later she returned with a bowl kneeling beside the bed to place it on the floor. She stood and I watched her step up onto the bed finding myself staring up directly at her clean shaven snatch. In moments she had squatted over my face and I began lapping at her moist lips. Her legs were spread wide apart and she reached down holding her delicate little flower open for me. She managed to lower herself until my tongue could find her clit and hold her balance while I did my best to service her.

"No Darren; you're doing it all fucking wrong bitch. EAT ME ASS CLOWN!!" She dropped down on my face with her full weight nearly smothering me. I struggled against my bonds as she rocked her hips back and forth on my face. My nose was mashed against my face and it felt like she broke it. Her pussy rubbed against my cheek and mouth not slowing down until I stuck my tongue up into her vagina.

"Yeah baby, lick that fucking cunt bitch!!" My face was roughly drenched in her juices while I listened to her gasp and shout more obscenities at me. She allowed me to breathe after what seemed like an eternity. I was allowed a relatively short time to gasp for breath before she plunked down on my face again. I nearly choked on her cunt this time before receiving relief as she scooted back on my chest resting her arms on the outsides of my thighs. Malaya was gasping with a wide grin on her face and I'd hoped she'd cum so that my ordeal would be over.

"M-Muh- Malaya; please..." I weakly begged trying my bonds again to no avail. My chest was on fire as she pushed her hips towards my face again.

"Lick my asshole Darren." My nose was buried in her snatch while my mouth was not so formally introduced to Malaya's brown-eye. Once again she ground her crotch against my face forcing me to lick her until she was satisfied. She grabbed the top of my head pushing her mound against it before relenting and staring down at me.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to fucking cum Darren. You're going to have to do a better job bitch because I got all night to get what I want." The athletic nerd flipped over on her stomach facing my feet and pushed her luscious ass against my face. I felt her hands rough handle my erect cock.

"AAAARRGGHHHHH!!" Malaya brought her hand down on my balls with a loud slap and continued to spank them until tears were running down my face.

"No one told you to talk; YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN DARREN!!-Tell you what monkey boy; I'm going to get some proper use out of you yet." She hopped off the bed and reached into her nightstand pulling out what looked to be a dildo. I immediately started squirming not wanting to know what use she would employ a sex toy for. It was a pink color with a similar colored strap connected to it. Malaya pinched my nose and shoved one end of the toy into my mouth while placing the strap around the back of my head. Once she'd finished, Malaya squatted over my head and inserted the dildo into her twat leaning forward towards my feet.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers
12