She's Been Taken In The End

Story Info
Holly gets hot sex and a surprise ending.
7.5k words
4.31
49.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly & Korey both work at the same company but in different cities about 90 minutes from each other. They're married but not to each other. Both in their mid-30's, attractive, athletic, sexy figures. They started flirting via email at work. This story takes place at a company get together at a bar in Holly's home town. Korey drove over and got a hotel room for the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Holly was wondering if she went too far when she lifted up her shirt & showed him her new belly button piercing. She thought 1 more drink might convince her it was a good idea. She asked if he wanted a drink, too.

"Sure, but I'm buying," he replied.

"Fine by me," Holly said.

The drinks came – beer for him, rum & Coke for her – and she asked how he liked it.

"Miller's my favorite," he said. "Love it."

"No, I mean my piercing."

She put away half her rum & coke in one gulp. Nervous about his reaction.

"I like it," he said. "Very sexy." He gave her kind of a sideways glance and took a big drink of his beer.

There were a lot of people – co-workers & others – around them but it was so loud that being overheard wasn't a real big deal.

"Sexy, huh?" she said.

"And what do you mean by sexy?" she asked him.

"Well, uh, you know. HOT," he replied. "Damn hot as a matter of fact. You do any other kind of sexy things like that with your body?"

"That's my 1 & only piercing," she said smiling and moved in a hair closer.

"Well, I don't mean just piercing," he said coyly. "You want another drink? How about a shot?"

"Hell, if you're buying, yeah, I'm good with a shot," she replied.

"Tequila?" he asked.

"Bring it on!" Holly said laughing.

The shots came and they tipped glasses and put them away. He could see she was getting very, very drunk. It excited him. Although she was probably getting too drunk to see that how drunk she was getting was getting him excited.

"So, what else?" he asked her.

"What else what?" she slurred back.

"I mean what else do you do to sexy yourself up?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean 'what else'", she answered.

"Well, no other piercings you said. What about where a trimmer might go?" he asked smiling, keeping his voice down.

Holly smiled and kind of looked to the side.

"Oh, I keep things nice where it pays to be nicely kept," she replied.

"Oh really..." was Korey's reply.

"Yeah really," Holly said looking back at him.

"I would have guessed that," he said.

"Oh you would have, would you?" she said. "Care to go back to your motel room and do the things you talked about in our chats?"

Holly reached for another drink that she didn't realize had just been refreshed.

"But I have a roommate," he replied.

"Oh damn, that sucks."

"Hey, Bob!" he said to his friend standing about 15 feet away. "You might have to move out tonight!" and he laughed.

"So..... what do you say?" she said, not just letting it die.

"Well," he said, "it might be tricky. All of these people know us."

"So?" she replied, obviously letting her drunk talk for her.

"Man," Korey thought to himself. "She's really drunk."

"And how do you propose we do this?" he asked her.

"Well, maybe we just DRIVE to your motel!" she said.

"And what about people seeing us leave together?" he said.

She just kind of looked away, kind of hoping he'd have that solution and not bother her with it.

"Let's get another shot and think about," he said.

"OK," she said laughing.

The shots came, they clinked shot glasses and down they went. Holly's face was getting flushed and she was obviously really drunk, like about 75% of the people in the bar at the time.

"Well," Korey started, "how about this. I say my goodbyes, you go to the bathroom, I leave and then you leave. Sound good?"

"Sure!" she said.

"Where are you parked?" he asked.

"I had to park out along the road. The lot was too full."

"Cool!" he said. "I did, too. I can pick you up out there. You shouldn't drive. Good?"

"Yep!"

He finished his drink, she finished hers and he walked away to go to talk to Bob. Holly went to the bathroom. Korey took his roommate, Bob, aside and talked to him for a few minutes. A few smiles were exchanged. Korey then said goodbye to a few more people and left.

About 5 minutes later, Holly came out of the bathroom, said her goodbyes and left. No one appeared to notice what they were up to. Fooling drunks was easy.

Korey was afraid maybe she'd chickened out but after about 10 minutes he heard somebody coming his way. It was 10:00pm – dark – but enough light from the parking fell onto the side of the road that he could make her out.

"Hey!" he said. "About time!"

"Well, a girl's gotta take her time in the restroom," Holly said.

He was about 10 cars up from the driveway into the bar they had just left, leaning against the side of his truck facing away from the road. Pretty well hidden from anyone who might drive by.

"So, what do you say?" he asked.

"I dunno, what do I say?" she replied.

He hated when a chic – even a hot chic – replied to a question with a question.

"You wanted to know about these chats," he said. "What about them?"

"Just wondering if you wanted to show me you could do them," she responded.

"Oh, you REALLY want to know that, huh?" Korey asked.

"Sure do," she replied.

"Good god is she drunk," he thought to himself.

With that he waited until she was about 3 feet in front of him and he pulled her towards him.

She let out a little "Whoa!" kind of tripping and let herself be pulled in.

When he sensed no resistance, he knew it was on for real.

It was then he started to get hard. He pulled her right up to him, sliding his hands down to her lower back and pulling her onto him.

"Anything in particular from those chats you wanna know about?" he asked.

"Well I dunno, maybe a thing or 2," she said.

He brought his right hand up the back of her head, pulled her head to him and kissed her – HARD.

Sloppy from being drunk, she just let him. It was a long wet kiss. He stuck his tongue into her mouth and it was sexy. He felt absolutely no resistance.

Still kissing her, he put both hands on her ass and pulled her into him. He was rock hard by now and he wanted to feel her against his erection. She put her hands on his the sides of his stomach and gripped him. Kind of pulling him towards her, grinding her crotch into his.

Holly was wearing thin black work pants, kind of low-rise, thin. She looked very nice in them. Her top was short-sleeve button down, unbuttoned to 2 buttons. Typical work attire for July.

When he reached down to her ass he could tell she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all. He was hoping for the latter but would settle for the former. "Definitely," he thought.

He moved his mouth down off of hers and this kind of nudged her head back, exposing her throat. He tongued it and she moaned. He brought his left hand off her ass and took her hand to his crotch. She groped immediately for his cock.

"Anything come to mind yet about what you want to know from those chats?" Korey asked.

"1 or 2 things come to mind," she whispered.

"Well what do you say we get out of the open and into my truck?"

"Good idea," she replied.

He unlocked the passenger side of his Chevy S10 and opened the door. Before she could climb in he pulled her to him again, very aggressively this time, and kissed her, grinding his crotch into her. He could hear her moan. It was a short kiss and then she turned to climb in. He groped her ass as she got in.

"Geezuz H," he mumbled to himself as he walked around the back of the truck. "I am SO gonna nail that hot piece of ass. She has no idea."

He got in and she was primping her hair. "Where are you staying?" she asked.

"Just over at the Gasthaus."

His Chevy came with the old fashioned bench front seat. He leaned over to her and pulled her head towards him with his right hand and kissed her again. Then he reached down and pulled her over on the seat towards him.

"You wouldn't be offended would you if I told you I'm so horny I could fuck you right here right now?" he asked.

"Hahah! We better not do that!" she laughed.

He started the truck and looked over at her.

"Man oh man," he said.

"What?" she asked perplexed.

"Fucking hot is what you are," he said.

He reached across with his left hand and started feeling up her tits. Then he leaned over and kissed her again, passionately. She knew he meant business with this one.

He slipped his hand inside her shirt right inside her bra and squeezed her right tit. She moaned a bit. Kind of awkwardly with his right hand, he took her left hand and put it on his crotch.

"I'm a little worked up," he said.

"Oh you are, are you?" she said coyly.

"I hope we don't hit a bump on the drive," and he laughed. His face was still right in front of hers, groping her tits while her hand was fumbling at his crotch.

He leaned back up straight and put the Chevy in reverse. He had to back up & pull forward a couple of times to get out. He drove north on Old Argyle Road towards the Anderson's house. Immediately, he took her left hand and put it on his crotch. Then he took both hands off the wheel and unzipped his pants.

"Be careful!" Holly said. "What are you doing?"

"Making this easy for you," Korey replied.

She instinctively grabbed the steering wheel with her left hand to keep them on the road. She saw that he took his cock out of his pants. If she were sober, he knew that this would be an evening-ending move but he thought he was pretty safe doing it tonight.

He actually got it so that he pulled his jeans & underwear down to about his knees, out of the way.

"Here, let's do this," he said as he reached over with his right hand to get her left hand onto his cock. She got the idea and slowly jerked his cock up & down. There was no getting fully hard. Korey WAS fully hard already.

"So," he began, "was I lying about what I said in our chats?"

"Lying about what?" she replied.

"Did I say 11 inches?"

"Yes, I think that's what you told me," she gripped it a little harder and jerked it with more authority.

"And did I say you wouldn't be able to get your fingers all the way around it?" he asked.

"You did mention that." She looked down at what her hand was doing.

He stopped the truck.

"Come on, grab that cock," he said.

She tightened her hand on it.

"Can you get your fingers all way around it?" he asked.

She re-gripped and squeezed harder.

"Well?" he asked.

"Guess not," she said.

She looked down at it and even through her drunkenness knew it was a big fucking cock.

"Well what do you think?" he asked. "Still want to go?"

"Heck yeah," she said.

The truck was stopped way down at the end of the road where it curves to the left. No lights were on in the houses nearby. They were safe.

"What you wanna do with it right now?" he asked.

She was still jerking it vigorously.

With his right hand he reached over behind her head and pulled it down to his cock.

Knowing what was coming, she opened her mouth and took the tip. Her right hand gripping the base, she gave the tip a suck.

"That's right," Korey said, raising his hips up to thrust a little. "Take that fucking cock."

He kept his right hand on the back of her head and instinctively pushed down, making her take more.

He moved his head to the left so he could get an angle on seeing it. Her lips were stretched tight around it, her hand gripping it, not able to close her fingers around it.

He was lightly thrusting up to her and she took the cue from the hand on her head and started bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips back & forth on his cock, only taking about 3 or 4 inches.

"You like that cock in your mouth?" he asked.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," is what she replied.

"Come on, use your hand," he urged.

With that, she started sliding her right hand up & down with her mouth, getting it wet so it would slide easier.

He threw his head back. "Oh man!" he said gasping. "Come on, take that cock!" he said and pushed down a little more on her head.

She was able to take more but she kind of resisted his pushing.

"Now suck it," he said.

With that she stopped bobbing her head up & down and sucked it hard. It felt great.

"Good lord you can suck a cock!" he gasped.

Taking his hand off her head, he reached around to her pants with his right hand and fumbled undoing her pants. She helped and got her pants down over her ass in just a few seconds.

He went to her pussy with his middle finger and found it very wet. He stuck in her as far as he could at that angle, about 3 inches. She moaned and took her mouth off his cock.

"Oh come on!" he said. "Suck that cock!"

She put her mouth back on it and bobbed her head up & down quickly, taking about 4 inches.

"Lick those balls!" he said.

She adjusted her body to move her mouth down to his balls and put her warm tongue on them.

"Oh man," Korey said.

He thought he was gonna blow his load right then.

"Yeah, that's it," he said. "Nice & slow, lick them." He was rubbing her clit while he did that.

"You like licking balls?" he asked.

"I like them shaved," she responded, glancing up at him. "Very nice."

"Think you can take them both in that hot mouth and suck them?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she mumbled and went about doing just that.

"Oh god!" he let out. "You know how to work that mouth, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," she mumbled.

As she was doing this, she was still jerking his wet cock, sliding her hands up & down.

"What do you want me to do with that pussy?" he asked.

At this tough angle, he was just kind rubbing the clit and sticking a little bit of finger into it. He didn't know if she liked her clit rubbed or her pussy finger fucked.

With his left hand, he put her mouth back on his cock and she obliged. He helped her bob her head up & down, loving her lips sliding back & forth, swirling her tongue.

"Oh man," he moaned. "OK, show me what you got! Take it!" he said.

With that, he took her right hand off of his cock and let her slide her mouth slowly down. He could see her lips were stretched wide. He was still rubbing her clit, wondering if she liked it. Her wetness seemed to say she did.

When she got to a certain point – looked like he was about 6 inches into her – she started struggling. He pushed her head down and she slowly took another inch or so. She's not gonna be able to take any more, he figured. Her mouth couldn't stretch around it any more.

"Can you take more?" he asked. "Do you want some more?"

She kind of shook her head no and he knew she was at her limit.

"Suck it hard and pull off slow," he said.

He could feel her suction on it and she pulled off slow, all the way to the tip.

"OK, now give me that mouth," and he started thrusting his hips a little bit.

She put her right hand back on his cock and slid it up & down with her mouth, bobbing her head up & down. He could feel her tongue swirling around it. He moved his hand more on her clit, rubbing it in circles, slipping it inside her.

He could sense her getting into it and it made him harder. He knew he was about to cum. He grabbed her hair lightly and helped her bob it up & down, thrusting his lips. It was the perfect mouth fuck.

"Oh man, I'm gonna shoot my load," he said. "Where do you want it? Come on, give me that mouth!"

He put it in as far as he could, gagging her slightly and shot his load into her throat. She kept her mouth on his cock as he shot his load into her mouth. Some dribbled out and down her chin.

She took her mouth off it and the next load hit her on the tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, surprise at how much he could shoot.

"Mmmmm! You like that?" he said.

"Uh huh," she said, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

"OK, that was a nice warm up. Now let's get to the motel."

The drive there was quick. He parked and they went in. Quickly he backed her up against the door and undid her shirt, got her bra off. He mauled her tits with his hands.

He put his mouth on her tits, licking, sucking, flicking the nipples. His hands went to her pants and started sliding them down off her hips. He could see her light pink thong.

"Very nice," he said. "You know, now that I've cum I can fuck you a long time. You up for that?"

With her head against the door loving what was happening she replied, "Oh yes".

He lifted her up, cupping his hands on her ass and walked her to the bed, mauling her neck on the way. He gave her a little toss down onto the bed and she sprawled out, just in her thong.

He stood over her. "Get that sexy thing off."

She took off her thong, threw it aside and spread her legs for him. Putting a finger to her clit and rubbing.

"Oh, I am SO gonna fuck that body," he said. "But first I'm gonna lick that pussy."

He spread her legs and knelt between her legs, licking her left leg from the knee to her pussy. He ran his tongue over her pussy and stopped at her clit. He firmed up his tongue and pressed it against her clit.

She put her head back and moaned. "Gawwwwwwd!"

He separated her legs more with his hands and licked, up & down, sucked on the clit and stuck his middle finger into her pussy. It slid right in; she was very wet. He pressed harder with his tongue on Holly's clit, circling it, licking it up & down. He was fucking her wet pussy with his finger, going in rhythm with his tongue. He looked up and saw she was looking down at him, cupping her tits and squeezing them. He gave her clit a gentle suck and her head went back.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she gasped.

"Like that, huh?" he asked, still working her clit. "Like it better when I suck your clit or lick it?"

"BOTH!" she replied.

He moved so that he could do what he was doing while looking up at her. He kept moving his firmly pressed tongue up & down on her clit, then changing it to circles around. She seemed to enjoy both ways.

He slipped his index finger into her now as well; fucking her with 2 fingers. She gasped a little as he did that and it caused his hardon to grow again. When he was really horny, it didn't take long for Korey to recover after cumming. Now he switched to sucking her clit and really fucking her with his 2 fingers.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Make it tight. Use that tongue."

Holly had her head back and was really working her tits with her hands. The rings on her fingers gave it all a very sexy look. Korey's cock was now raging hard.

He kept fucking her with his fingers while his tongue licked her clit up & down, in circles, pressing hard, then soft. Then he withdrew his middle finger and circled her ass with it. Holly started riding her hips, bucking lightly, in unison with him finger fucking her. After about 30 seconds of circling her ass with his middle finger he slowly entered her ass with it.

Not sure how she'd react to it, he started finger fucking her with both fingers – his index finger in her hot pussy and his middle finger in her ass. Sliding them both in & out at the same time. His middle finger had gotten very wet from her pussy so lubrication for her ass was natural. Just then she threw her head back and gasped.

"Ohhh! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

With that, he took his index finger out of her wet pussy and stuck it in her ass, too. Now both fingers were fucking her ass while his tongue continued to work her clit. While sucking her clit he was able to maneuver his tongue so that it was still licking it.

She put her hands on his head and held it there. As if it was going anywhere anyway...

"I'm cumming! Ohhhh!"

He kept fucking her with his fingers and working her clit with his tongue while she shuddered and moaned. She raised her hips up and held them there as she came, still shuddering, holding Korey's head while he moved his head up & down, slipping & sliding his tongue over clit, fucking her tight ass with his fingers.

12