She's Bound To Be Pleased

Story Info
Her man ties her up, blindfolds her, & brings in a stranger.
3.2k words
72.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

It had begun in the morning when he'd handed her a dress she'd never seen before and asked her to wear it. This struck her as odd because he was usually more interested in what she didn't wear than in what she did. But she was glad to do it if it would please him. And it was a nice dress, long and flowing with a print of twining bright green vines and brilliant yellow flowers. Remembering his second request she didn't put on a bra or panties. When she entered the kitchen where he sat drinking his coffee she could clearly read the approval and admiration in his eyes.

"I've got some errands to run," he said. "I'll be back around two. Don't make any plans for the afternoon."

As he made his way to the door he took her in his arms and gave her a warm hug. She felt his hands pull up the dress and clench her smooth bare cheeks. "Good girl," he said, kissing her and giving her bottom a goodbye swat.

She knew him well enough to know that something was up, probably of an erotic nature. As she moved around the house doing her chores she anticipated the pleasures to come. She could feel the petals of her soft flower swell and bloom, gracing the air with the scent of their aromatic dew.

He returned a little after two but acted as if the earlier conversation had never happened, going out to the garage to putter around, and then disappearing into his office. She was unable to sit still as she wondered what was going to happen and when. Around three she heard his cell phone chime and the low mumble of his voice as he spoke to someone. About ten minutes later he emerged from his office and gave her a sign to follow him as he walked toward the bedroom.

"Lie down," he said, gesturing towards the bed. As she leaned back she saw him reach down and pick up the end of one of the soft restraints. In short order she found herself firmly tied to the bed with her arms and legs spread but her body covered by the colorful dress. As she watched he opened the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a blindfold which he proceeded to tie around her head in a way that closed off any view of her surroundings. Now, only able to use her ears, she tried to follow his movements around the room. First the CD player began playing soft sensual music. And then she heard a match being struck and moments later smelled a lavender scented candle. After that there was a soft plopping noise she took to be the sound of his clothes dropping into a chair. After that, for several long minutes, she could hear him walking around but couldn't tell what he was doing. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

She assumed that he'd be alarmed but soon sensed that he was not. In fact, as far as she could tell, he walked to the front door without putting on any of his clothes. She could hear the door open and low voices speaking and then the footsteps of two people coming towards the bedroom. Her heart began racing and pounding in her ears like the drumming of a wild rhythm. Excitement and fear rushed through her body. For several long moments she was in a place where there was only fear. And no trust. Yet she did not speak. Her breathing was rapid as she tried to get the thoughts and feelings under some kind of control. And then there was the moment of surrender. The moment when she gave herself to him, and to the experience he was offering her. She inhaled deeply and some of the tensions left her body. Anticipation shuddered through her. Now, once again aware, she listened carefully, trying to determine if the stranger (or friend?) was a man or woman. All she heard was the sound of more clothes dropping.

Then, abruptly, someone climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, and tore the dress up the middle, pulling it away from her body. She knew that her full large breasts and smooth shaven vulva were totally revealed to him and to the stranger. She felt completely helpless and exposed. Neither he nor the stranger made a sound but she could feel their eyes on her, gazing on every private part. And then fingertips lightly touched the inside of her thigh. Her nerves were so taut that she jerked and gasped loudly. But as the fingers continued to softly caress her skin she relaxed and opened herself to the sensations. A moment later different hands were touching her breasts but more insistently and a mouth covered hers. As she opened her mouth to accept the kiss she felt a moustache touch her upper lip and thought it must be her man. She responded passionately and then realized that other men have moustaches too. There was an instant in which she considered pulling back but that instant passed and she gave herself fully.

The hands between her legs continued their gentle dance but it soon became clear that the one spot they avoided was the spot that most ached to be touched. Each time they moved close to her pussy she'd lift her hips and then moan with frustration as she felt them skitter away. The man near her head was now kissing and nibbling at her neck as he rubbed his chest against her breasts. She was pretty sure it was her man but there was still a lingering doubt. Suddenly, after long long minutes of teasing, the fingers down below slipped up between her inner lips and circled around her clit a couple of times, thrilling her mound with an intense electric tingling. The sensation had been so hungered for that she cried out and lifted her bottom off the bed, trying to follow the fingers as they pulled away. Apparently some signal had been given because suddenly she was alone on the bed. She could hear two pairs of bare feet walking towards the kitchen accompanied by murmurs and quiet laughter. Her body ached to be touched again.

She heard talking and the refrigerator door open and close. A few minutes later it opened and closed again. A single pair of footsteps approached her. For a moment there was silence and she imagined the person looking at her spread eagle nakedness. Without warning something very cold touched her left nipple and circled her areola; it made her inhale sharply. And then, while the same cold object (a piece of ice, she assumed) was applied to her right nipple and areola, a warm mouth and tongue covered the left one. Back and forth, cold and warm, went the cold object and the warm mouth. She heard the other person enter the room and climb up between her legs. A cool liquid drizzled down on her open vulva. The other mouth began licking the unknown substance off and out of her pussy, making soft smacking noises. She was floating on a cushion of sensual stimulation. The person at her breasts got up and straddled her chest and spent several seconds performing some activity. Then the soft sticky head of a cock was pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth, took it in, and tasted honey. Obviously it was honey that had been poured on her vulva. The man above her bent over and braced his arms. His hairy balls rubbed across her chest and she could feel his thighs against her breasts. He was moving himself back and forth inside her mouth, while making soft moaning sounds. She knew it wasn't her man. And, as if he was aware that she'd realized that she was with two men, she felt her man's cock slide into her very well lubricated vagina.

From this point on time was no longer linear. Her consciousness was expressed in kaleidoscopic images of sensation. Her body seemed to melt and flow out into space. Every square millimeter of the surface of her skin, every pore, every orifice, was now open to savor the next shifting pattern of reality. Fear had vanished into infinity. She was the essential woman now, surrendered to the cosmos.

As he entered her he began to talk although the other man didn't speak. "You are so wet, Sweetie," he said. "Oh yes, milk my cock." He moved inside her with long, firm, unhurried strokes.

"You're going to love this," he said, speaking to the other man. "She can squeeze your cock like you won't believe." The stranger's only response was a moan as he withdrew from her mouth and her man pulled out of her cunt. She could feel them changing places and, as the stranger's cock buried itself in her pussy, her man's, wet with her lubrication, was pushing against her lips.

"Squeeze him, Baby," her man said, "show him what you can do." The stranger gave a loud groan as she complied.

"Oh yes, lick your hot juice off my cock," her man exclaimed. "Taste yourself." Reaching behind his thighs he found her hard nipples and began teasing and pulling them.

"Are you hot now, Baby?" he asked. "Do you like the way he's fucking you?" All she could do was nod which pushed the head of his cock to the back of her mouth. "Do you like his hard cock deep inside you?" She nodded again, moaning. Her hips jerked to meet his thrusts.

They changed places again. This time she was aware of some of the differences between them. The stranger's method of eating her was more delicate and tentative, almost feathery, and in some ways more exciting. His cock was longer than her man's and reached deeper inside her. But her man's was thicker and gave her more of a sense of fullness. Both of them felt good. And the stranger's smell, as he presented the wet head of his cock to her mouth, was sweetened by the scent of cologne. Her man's smell was muskier. As her man resumed his long unhurried strokes she realized that the stranger moved quicker, more urgently.

Several minutes later her man withdrew and replaced his cock with two fingers. "Oh, you are so hot now, Baby!" he said. "You are just gushing. You like to be fucked by two men, don't you? You like having two hard cocks to play with?"

She felt him find her g-spot and begin rubbing. Three of his big fingers were inside her. And then four. She could hear the squishing sound of her wetness as he twisted them. She bucked her hips to keep them inside. The feeling from her g-spot, radiating through her belly, was like a low drawn out note of a cello, fierce and resonant. Then suddenly, once more, both men were gone, walking towards the kitchen. This time, powerfully aroused, she lay panting heavily.

"Do you want anything to drink, Honey?" her man asked. She hadn't even heard him come in.

"Some water, please."

He went out and came back, lifting her head to help you drink. Some of the water went down her chin and onto her chest. She felt him lick it up and then kiss her tenderly. "You sure seem to be having fun, Sweetheart," he said. She gave him a huge smile.

She was now familiar with the pattern of intense stimulation and complete withdrawal that had been established. She didn't know how much time had passed but sensed that it had been at least a couple of hours. Neither the unknown man nor her man showed any signs of tiring. And her body sang with the delight of being the focus of so much loving attention. She eagerly anticipated the pleasures to come.

In contrast to what had gone before, the next period of activity was like whispers after shouting. They had settled on either side of her and then a cool breeze of delicate fabric brushed over her skin. One would move up her leg while the other would flow across her breasts. Or they both would waft up her thighs, over her open vulva, and across her belly. Gone for a moment, they'd then touch down somewhere else. In addition, there were gentle rain of random kisses on her lips, her neck, her breasts, and her inner thighs. She felt the entire surface of her body become intensely sensitized. A tongue licked her nipple and the mouth blew air across it, making her gasp and shiver. Something barely stroked her clitoris and then was gone. The fabric slid across her face and upper chest. Fingertips glided up her inner thigh. This went on and on, the passionate caresses of a ghost, until this too ended.

When the two men returned from their visit to the kitchen they climbed up on the bed near her head and, once they'd raised her up on a couple of pillows, dangled their cocks in her face. One was soft and the other half hard. She alternated between them, sucking and licking, feeling their ball sacks rub against her chin. Once the one of them who was half hard became fully erect he moved from her head to between her legs and slowly entered her with a low moan. After moving back and forth a few times he withdrew and brought his cock, slick with her cream, to her mouth. Now, again, she had two hard cocks to lick and suck. It was exciting for her to experience two cocks at once, to sample how each one felt in her mouth, the textures, the tastes, and the smells. And then the man on the other side of her took a turn at fucking her and bringing her his cream drenched cock. Back and forth they went, fucking her and then bringing her juice on a stick. All the while they did this they were playing with her breasts and hard nipples. Then came another pause.

One of the men came into the room and she heard the drawer of her nightstand open and close. The telltale buzz of a vibrator filled the room. The sound moved down between her legs and as it entered her she could tell it was her Panther and Pearls vibe that was being worked into her cunt. Then there was a mouth at each of her nipples, sucking, licking, and nipping. Four hands roamed all over her body from her face and neck, down over her chest and tummy, down to her knees. From time to time one of the mouths would leave her breast to kiss her lips or kiss and nibble her neck and then return to her hard nipple. Occasionally one of the hands would slide the vibrator in and out a few times and press the panther against her clitoris. Once again, as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm, most of the stimulation ceased. The vibrator, however, was turned to the lowest speed setting and left just inside the mouth of her pussy. It was excruciating to feel herself right on the edge with the vibrator maintaining her intense arousal.

"Okay Baby," she heard her man say. "It's time for the grand finale."

Hands pulled the vibrator out, turned it off, and then untied the restraints but kept tight hold of her wrists and ankles. She felt totally controlled. Suddenly she was flipped over on her stomach. The restraints were retied but looser than before. Someone straddled her and pulled her up by her middle until she was on her hands and knees. A moment later the other man was sliding under her and arranging himself between her legs; she was aware of the man on top facilitating things and then the bottom man's cock was sliding into her wet pussy. Both she and the man inside her sighed simultaneously and she heard the top man chuckle. The bottom man pulled her head down to kiss her with his hot lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth hungrily, moaning.

"Fuck him," her man commanded from above. "Ride his hard cock with your juicy hot cunt. Make him come." She began rocking, feeling the hard cock slide in and out of herself. "Oh yeah!" her man said from behind her. "That is so hot. You're getting your pussy cream all over his balls. God, your big ass looks so gorgeous on his fat cock. Fuck that motherfucker you hot cunt!"

His words were filling her with a rich sexual fire. She and the stranger were fucking faster and harder. "Ride that hard motherfucker you horny cunt. Make him blow his load deep in your creamy pussy," she could hear him yelling. All the stimulation of this long afternoon, and now night, was rumbling over her like the frenetic tumult of a summer thundershower. It was almost frightening to feel the power of it building. She was panting crazily in the darkness behind the blindfold. She could feel her breasts swinging wildly.

"Get ready Baby," she heard her man cry. "You're gonna get two cocks at once you gorgeous cunt." There was a moment of activity behind her and all at once her pussy was being stretched wide. She'd never felt so full. And the idea that she was now being fucked by two men in her pussy hole at once flashed through her. The gigantic storm came crashing down with full-bodied waves of orgasm. She'd never felt anything like this before in her life. Nothing so intense. A wild rainbow of colors danced through her consciousness. So much stimulation for so long had touched depths she never knew existed. She heard herself screaming incoherently as wave after cataclysmic wave of pleasure poured through her shuddering body. Her men too were shouting hoarsely. And then it subsided. The pounding waves slid away. The three of them were piled together like sacks of wet blankets on a deserted beach. None of them could move.

"I'm getting crushed under here," the bottom man gasped finally. Her man flopped off her back onto the bed next to her so she could lift herself up enough for the stranger to scuttle out. He didn't go far. The three of them lay in a deep daze for an unknown length of time. At last the stranger gathered himself together and began putting on his clothes. When he was done her man walked him to the door and, after a short low conversation, he was gone. Her man returned and lovingly removed the restraints and blindfold. She lay there exhausted, feeling the wetness of her thighs and the come oozing out. He sat beside her with his hand on her belly.

"Who was that?" she asked at long last.

He grinned down at her. "Somebody you know. Somebody you see fairly often. You're just going to have to guess which one."

She knew this was definitely going to change the way she looked at the men who moved through her life from now on. And felt a thrilling spasm deep inside her cunt.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
elliotkmelliotkmalmost 17 years ago
I loved it

A superb story - damn i could picture doing that to my wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Exposing Kristy Ch. 01 Young wife accidentally exposed to husband's friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Boobgasm Bonnie A wife gets her kicks in unusual ways.in Loving Wives
Really Me Wife exposes herself to hubby and his friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Shy Wife Tied and Displayed Deb is blissfully unaware of who is bringing her to climax.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories