She's Got Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzanne agrees to have sex with Tom's friend.
4.5k words
4.09
53.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne Baines

Journal Entry 2 - August 10

Well, it has been a little more than a month since I last had sex with a man who was not my husband. We had been in Las Vegas, celebrating our anniversary, when my husband convinced me to have sex with another man in his presence. That first man was Lamar, a large black man we had met in the casino in our hotel. It was a mind-blowing experience. It took me a little while to get over the feelings of guilt over the fact that I had enjoyed a casual encounter with another man. My husband really helped me get over these feelings, and it makes me love him ever more!

Tonight, I had my second encounter. This time it was with my husband's good friend Gill. Gill is a single guy who is my husband's age (about five years older than I). They met at work about four years ago, found some common interests, and have been good friends over the years. Gill has spent many evenings at our house, having dinner or spending the night when he needs to. Our kids are very fond of him.

Gill is not what most ladies would call an extremely "attractive man," at least not in the face. But he is tall, athletic, and slightly muscular—all things that have always gotten me "hot." I have sometimes fantasized about being with Gill, but I never told my husband about it. About a year ago, my husband expressed to me his concern that Gill was attracted to me, however. I reassured him that he had nothing to worry about (and he didn't—I really wasn't all that "attracted" to Gill).

Now that our lives have taken a slight turn in the sexual department, however, when my husband suggested I let Gill have sex with me, I began to get a little "more attracted" to the idea.

Gill is definitely what you would call a "good boy." He doesn't party, he hardly ever goes on dates. My husband told me he knew that Gill was not "experienced" sexually. One day when Gill had called my husband to ask if he could spend the night with us a few days later, my husband approached me with an idea.

"Hon, how would you like to have sex with Gill?" he asked out of the blue.

"Gill? I don't know," I hesitated. "I mean, it's not like he's a stranger we'll never see again. That could be risky."

"Well," he replied, "if by 'risky' you mean that he might want to have sex with you some more, so what? It might be fun!"

"I don't know," I said doubtfully.

Tom added, "Look, think about what fun it would be for an 'experienced,' married woman like you to show a single, dateless guy like him what sex is all about." That was a wicked thought, indeed!

I thought hard about it. Then I said, "What if it ruins our friendship with him? What if he says 'No'? That would really be embarrassing!"

"I can almost guarantee you, he won't refuse. Besides, I'll tell him beforehand that everything's cool and it's only casual—no true 'cheating' allowed."

I gave it some more thought, with pictures of his hard body rubbing against mine, and finally said, "You ask him when I'm not around. I'd be too embarrassed if you asked him in front of me."

"Deal," Tom said with a wink.

---

Earlier today, while I was still at work, Tom called Gill to finalize plans and to ask him "the big question." Tom arranged for our kids to spend the night at his parents' house. Gill arrived at our house before I did, and he and Tom took our kids over to my in-laws'. While Gill was getting into the car in the garage, Tom called me quickly to tell me that they were taking our kids over to my in-laws' house, and that he had asked Gill about our scheme, and Gill was very excited. Hearing that was a relief, and it also got me a little anxious about the night ahead. No more was I hesitant!

No one was home when I got home. I went upstairs and drew a nice hot bath to soak in. After dozing off for a few minutes, I sat up and began to clean my "nether-regions" well and trimmed my pubic hair nicely.

As I was drying off, I heard the inside garage door open downstairs, and the voices of Tom and Gill laughing about something. I quickly finished drying off and put on some sexy panties and a white silk nightie. Then I touched up my makeup and hair, and made my way downstairs where the boys were sitting on the couch watching TV and eating some microwave dinners.

As I was sill walking down the stairs, they could only see me from the upper chest and head. "Oh...hey, Babe," my husband said casually.

"Well, hello there," I said with a sly smile, coming around from the railing wall so they could see me completely.

Jaws dropped, which made me feel very special! I said, "You like?" as I spun and posed for them, giving them a 360 degree view.

My husband could not speak. Gill stared and said, "Oh...my...gosh. I want you!"

I giggled and flirted, "You do, huh? Well, here I am!"

He put his food on the coffee table and opened his arms toward me. I strutted over to him and took his hand. He pulled me down onto his lap and began to kiss me. It was a little awkward at first. I had known this guy as a friend of my husband's for four years, and now I was making out with him...in front of my husband! I broke from Gill's kisses for a moment to turn and look at my husband. He was still in awe!

"What do you think?" I asked him as Gill began to grope my breasts.

"I...I love you!" was all he could say. I just smiled and turned back to Gill, who was now tugging on the straps of my nightie. I slid them off of my shoulders, and Gill immediately slid my nightie down past my breasts.

"Oh, those are gorgeous," he commented as he touched them.

Then he began to lick and nibble at them, making my nipples hard. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head as he did this. I was getting very horny at this point. I could "feel" that Gill was, as well! I stood to my feet and faced him, feeling the bulge in his pants with the palm of my hand.

"Hm, what's this?" I asked rhetorically.

"Why don't you open up the present and find out?" he said.

I was a little taken aback at this "nice guy's" sudden sarcastic tone, but I figured it was the hormones speaking. I knelt down in front of him and slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled the zipper down. He was wearing boxer shorts, to my relief, making my access to his hard tool easier. I opened his boxers' fly and pulled out his large manhood (again, larger than my husband's—which made me momentarily feel like perhaps my husband's "insecurity" in this area was justified, since all of the men I had fucked had larger penises than his).

I stroked it slowly and gently as he leaned back in the couch, getting comfortable. Then I slid my mouth over his cock. It was so warm! Almost as soon as I began to lick and suck him, he tightened up and had a huge orgasm before I even had time to back away! His first spurt shot straight at my throat, making me gag a little. I had never had semen in my mouth before, and it tasted about as badly as I had imagined. I pulled away, and in the middle of me saying, "That was fast," another spurt hit me square on the forehead. I backed away as much as I could, but out of compassion I continued stroking him until he was spent. The gushing continued for about 30 seconds! My hands were almost covered with sticky goo!

The shot on my forehead was now dripping down the side of my nose. Of course, I couldn't just wipe it away, as I had lots of cum all over my hands!

"Honey, could you get us some tissues, please?" I asked my husband.

He shot up from the couch and brought me a box. I took three, wiped my hands off, then took another one to wipe off my face.

"Hwowww..." Gill groaned as I handed him a tissue to clean up his own penis. "That was awesome," he continued.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, fast as it was," I said as I put my straps back on my shoulders, a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry that was so fast. Can we do something a little different after I've had time to recover?" Gill asked.

"Sure," I smiled as I stood up.

"I made you a dinner," Tom said.

"Thanks, Honey," I replied.

I walked into the kitchen and brought my dinner into the living room, sitting between the men. A news channel was on. I suggested we change it. Tom gave me the remote, and I turned it to a music video channel. 80s Rock was on, and it was a sleazy song. Perfect, I thought, and I put down the remote and continued eating my dinner.

When we were all finished with dinner, Tom leaned over and began kissing me and rubbing my nightie. He kissed my cheek, then jaw, nibbled on my ears a little, then moved down to my neck. As he kissed and licked my neck, he began to rub my breasts. He paused to say, "I think I'm ready for a little oral action."

"You are, are you?" I asked as I undid his pants and pulled his pencil-dick out. I leaned over to begin giving him a blowjob when I felt Gill suggest with his hands that I get on my knees on the couch. I did, continuing to suck my husband. I felt Gill lift my nightie over my butt, and he began to rub my silky panties and buttocks.

"That's a beautiful sight," he said. I just laughed bashfully and continued working on my husband. I knew it would take Tom a little longer as we had just made love the night before.

Then I felt Gill pull my panties down. I realized my most private areas were now on full display before him, but considering what had just happened 15 minutes before, I really didn't care anymore. I knew I was clean and trim for any attention down there!

And attention I got! Gill started gently by rubbing my pussy lips and spreading them apart, clearly examining something he had rarely—or perhaps never—seen. He found the hole and put a finger in. Then he gently kissed my pussy. Before long, his face was planted hard on my crotch, vigorously eating me like there was no tomorrow! It felt heavenly, but he kept missing my clitoris. I stopped sucking my husband to point this out to him. It wasn't but three minutes later, I was in the throes of an incredible orgasm myself! It was spectacular!

"Was that good?" Gill asked as I recovered.

"Mm-hm," I smiled, still catching my breath. "That was good," I added. "How was it for you?" I asked him.

"It was better than I dreamed," he said.

"Have you ever done that before?" I asked. After a moment, he admitted he hadn't.

"Wow, you've never eaten a pussy?" my husband asked without tact.

"Have you ever actually had sex before?" I probed innocently. He shook his head "No."

I was very surprised, but also excited that I was going to take Gill's virginity—and he was older than I was! It was very sweet.

"Cool!" said my husband. "You're in for a real treat!" he added. "Let's go upstairs," I suggested, leading the way as my husband turned off the TV.

As we walked up the stairs, my husband said to Gill, "I don't want my wife having your baby, so you're going to have to wear a condom. Deal?"

"No problem," Gill replied kindly.

I turned my head briefly as I walked up the stairs and saw that Gill was looking up my short nightie, admiring my butt. I smiled.

I got up to our bedroom first. I hopped onto the bed and laid myself down in the middle. Gill took off his shirt, jeans, and finally his boxers before sliding onto what is normally my side of the bed. I couldn't help but look at his long, dangling penis as he crawled onto the bed.

My husband stripped and took his side of the bed. I was lying on my right side, facing Gill. He started to kiss me, and I returned his kisses and rested my left leg on top of his thigh.

Gill reached around my butt and began rubbing and squeezing it as we kissed. Eventually, his fingers found their way to my anus, then lower to my wet pussy. I was getting very excited, and showed it with more passionate kisses.

Gill slid his fingers in and out of my love hole as we continued to kiss. Then I felt my husband's hands reach around my upper torso and began rubbing my breasts. It was an amazing experience!

"I want you," said Gill between kisses.

"You do?" I asked innocently.

"Yes!" exclaimed Gill.

"What do you want to do?" I smiled, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I want to BONE you!" he replied.

"Well, then, by all means," I responded. "Bone away!"

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs as Gill sat up.

Tom reached into his night stand and handed Gill a condom. "Do you know how to put these on?" he asked Gill.

"Actually...not really!" answered Gill, a little embarrassed.

"I'll help you," I answered.

I sat up and took the condom packet from Gill. I tore the packet open and removed the flat condom, then rolled it over Gill's hard dick.

I lay back down and spread my legs, smiling. Gill rolled over on top of me. He paused, then moved his dick all around my private area, trying to find the right spot. I swiveled my hips until we "found" each other.

"There you are!" I smiled.

"Ohhh," grunted Gill. "Oh my gosh," he continued as he slowly slid himself further inside me.

I giggled at his innocence, then closed my eyes and savored the sensation of his hefty cock pushing itself into me. I placed my hands on Gill's toned biceps and let him take a ride on me.

Gill finally got all the way inside me, then hesitated, then slid backward. Then back in, back out, in, out, until he found a good pace. I wrapped my legs around his back, occasionally opening my eyes to look at his face, staring straight through me! He was entranced! It turned me on even more!

"That's it," I coached him. "Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Oh ho ho ho, yeah!" he answered, still pumping in and out.

Silently, we made love for a couple more minutes until I felt Gill begin to tense. I knew he was close, so I began rocking my hips up and down in sync with his thrusts in and out.

"Uhh!" he began to cry with each stroke.

"Hmm," I moaned as the intensity built momentum.

"Mm...mm...aaaaaahhhhh!" Gill cried as I felt the pulsing of his manhood inside of me.

"Oh, that's it," I cooed. "Yeah...that's good," I continued as Gill came down from his climax.

Gill collapsed on top of me, exhausted. "Oh, that was so awesome!" he said loudly.

I gently caressed his back as he caught his breath. "Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh," he answered. "That was better than I ever fantasized!"

I heard Tom say, "Man, you boned her good!"

I looked over at Tom and smiled, thankful that he was such a loving and understanding man. I reached over and touched his arm to let him know. He smiled back at me.

Gill withdrew from me and knelt upright, examining the condom. "Wow," he said. "So that's how that works, huh?"

"That's how it works," I echoed.

Gill got off the bed and carefully removed the condom. "What do I do with it now?" he asked.

"You drink it!" joked my husband.

"Yuck!" I reacted. "No, you can just wrap it in some toilet paper and toss it in the trash," I taught him.

As Gill walked to our bathroom, Tom rolled over towards me and began kissing me. "That was great," he said.

"You liked that?" I asked him sincerely.

"Yeah, that was fun," he answered.

"What about you?" I asked him. "Do you need me to help you out?" I said as I caressed his hardening dick.

"Sure," he smiled. "I thought you'd never ask!"

"Why don't you get on all fours," he suggested.

I complied just as Gill returned to the bedroom. I smiled at Gill as Tom knelt behind me, aiming his penis at my crotch.

"Wow," commented Gill. "This oughtta be good!"

Tom slid his pencil-dick inside of me. It still felt good, however, because he wasn't wearing a condom. I've always preferred skin-on-skin!

Gill lay down on the bed again as Tom began moving in and out of me. I still wasn't getting turned on to the point where I'd eventually climax, but it still felt nice. I just smiled at Gill as Tom did his thing.

It wasn't long before Tom was ready to explode. I buried my head next to Gill's body, pushing my butt higher into the air for Tom. Suddenly, he pulled out and splattered his semen all over my big ass cheeks. He wheezed with delight.

I got off the bed and jumped into the shower to quickly rinse the cum off my back.

When I got out, I heard Tom and Gill talking about how hot I was, and Gill spoke about how much more incredible sex felt than he had imagined. It was cute, and I smiled as I dried myself off.

I lay back down on the bed, the three of us exhausted. After about 30 minutes of talking, I got up and got under the covers, encouraging Gill to go to bed in our spare bedroom. He finally did, and the next thing I knew, I was fast asleep.

---

Early the next morning, at dawn, I was lying on my side, "dead to the world," when I started feeling hands groping my butt under the covers. I slapped them, telling my husband to knock it off and let me sleep.

After snoozing some more, I felt the hands at my ass again! I rolled over to scowl at my husband, who knows better, only to look into the eyes of Gill!

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"I just want some more," he smiled. "I slept terribly, and just spent the night thinking about having sex with you again."

"Where is Tom?" I asked.

"I don't know. I heard him leave a few minutes ago," Gill said.

I picked up the phone next to my bed and called Tom's cell phone.

When he answered, I said, "Where are you?"

"I told you a few days ago that I had to take Steve to the airport today," he answered.

I had forgotten! Steve was our brother-in-law who was flying across the country to visit some family there.

"Which airport?" I asked him to remind me.

"LAX," he said. That was over an hour from our house! Besides that, he still had to pick up Steve, which was about 20 minutes out of his way.

"Well, when will you be home?" I asked.

"Sheesh, I dunno," he answered. "I was going to stop by the store to pick up some groceries before coming home. I'd say I'll be home in about three hours," he concluded.

"Three hours, huh?" I repeated, looking at Gill. I honestly did not like the idea of having sex with Gill without my husband's consent. But Tom knew Gill was still here! What did he expect, after last night?

"Well, OK," I sighed. "I'll see you when you get home...bye."

I hung up the phone and rolled over, with a half-sarcastic scowl on my face.

"He's going to be gone for a while," I said.

"That's great!" Gill said. "Please have sex with me again," he pleaded.

I thought about it, then gave in.

"OK. But let me go to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit," I sighed.

I threw the sheets off of me and got those things done, then walked back to the bed without my nightgown or panties on.

"Wow," Gill said, admiring my full-figured body. "I really want that!"

"It's all yours," I said as I climbed back into bed.

Gill immediately began kissing me, and I kissed him back. He eventually kissed his way down my neck, then began nibbling on my left breast while kneading my right one. I closed my eyes and let myself get horny.

Gill, still being a little inexperienced, didn't take long to start fiddling with my pussy with his hand, eventually finding my moist tunnel with his fingers. As we alternated between kissing and him sucking my boobs, he continued sliding two of his fingers in and out of me. It was all getting very exciting quickly!

Finally, Gill stopped kissing my body and said, "I want to eat you!"

"Be my guest," I smiled as I spread my legs for him underneath the covers.

Gill threw the covers back off of me, exposing me in all my naked glory! He went straight for the slit, and began licking me all over down there. It felt very nice. I almost reminded him of the clitoris, but just as I was about to speak, he focused on it. I glanced down at his head, his face buried between my thighs. The sight was so sexy! I closed my eyes again and craned my neck back, settling in as I provided "breakfast in bed" for Gill.

12