She's Got Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzanne gets back into Loving Wife mode.
4k words
3.89
37.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOURNAL ENTRY 3 - TOM BAINES

2/24/2008

Yesterday was an incredible, sexually-intense day for my wife and me. It had been several months since we last shared our bed with anyone--my friend Gill. That started off really exciting, but ended up a little weird. We decided after that that it was best we take some time to collect our thoughts on whether or not we wanted to continue with this lifestyle.

After a few months of laying low, I felt it was time to approach this idea again. The initial decision we had made to allow my wife to be intimate with other men--so long as I was around or gave prior permission--truly did help our own sex life. But it had been a few weeks since we had last made love, and I figured it was probably time to re-awaken my wife's passion.

I approached her about it the day before yesterday, in the morning as we were getting ready for work. I said, "So...what do you think about having another 'someone' join us in bed again?"

She hesitated, then answered, "I...I don't know. It was too weird with Gill last time."

"I know. I'm not thinking of Gill or anyone else that we know," I reassured her. "I do have a devious, nasty little plan, though," I added with a sly smile.

"Oh?" she smiled as she turned around to face me.

"Yeah," I smiled back. "I was driving by Home Depot the other morning and saw a bunch of pretty strong-looking guys waiting for work outside."

"You mean Day-Laborers? Those Mexican guys?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied a little sheepishly. "I had a vision of seeing a few of them having their way with you, and it got me excited."

Suzanne turned away. "I don't know...isn't that kind of risky? I mean, we don't know their background, we don't know the type of individuals they are. What if one of them decides to do something violent?"

"Hon, that's coming real close to stereotyping," I said.

"I don't mean it has anything to do with their race!" she retorted quickly. "I mean, these are real strangers! We know nothing about them!"

I reminded her that Lamar in Las Vegas was a complete stranger, and that turned out wonderfully.

"Yes, but it was one guy!" she answered. "Things could get out of hand pretty quickly with a group of strangers!"

I thought about it for a minute as I brushed my teeth. After spitting, I said, "Well, what if I keep the aluminum baseball bat by our bedside, just for safety? Would that make you feel better?"

Suzanne didn't answer. She was obviously not very excited by this idea, so I just decided to drop it and think of a different scenario not involving the day laborers.

Out of the blue, after several minutes, she said, "Why don't you let me think about it today? I'll send you an e-mail at work letting you know what I decide."

"Wow," I responded. "That sounds just fine. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with or excited about."

Later that day, she e-mailed me. "I drove by Home Depot this morning. Some of those guys sure are built! They looked nice enough, too. I've decided I'd be willing to give it a try. Who knows? If this works out, maybe this can be a regular way to satisfy me! But how are you going to get them to our house? Love you."

I smiled as I finished reading. Now I was starting to get excited by this idea all over again! I gave her question some thought, and hit "Reply."

"Hi Hon," I typed. "Are you sure you're OK with this? If so, I'll leave early in the morning to go get a few of them. I'll use your van. That seats six, doesn't it? Love you too." Then I hit "Send."

A few minutes later, she replied with: "Yes, the van seats six, but I don't know if I need or want that many! Just pick up a couple. Sounds exciting! Do we have condoms? Love you."

On my way home, I stopped by the drug store and picked up some condoms.

Yesterday morning rolled around. I woke up at around 6:30. I told her I was leaving as I kissed her. That would give her about 20 minutes tops. She said she'd be ready.

I got a pretty serious boner as I got dressed, thinking about the exciting day ahead of us.

I decided to stop by the bank first, to withdraw some money to actually pay these guys. I figured that even though they're going to enjoy themselves, they are losing a day's wages.

As I drove to Home Depot, I thought about what I was going to say in order to get them into my van.

When I pulled in to the parking lot, there was another pickup in front of me, with guys loading up. There were plenty more workers, though. I actually took pity on the guys who were getting into the other pickup. I thought, "If they only knew what they were missing today!"

I hit the automatic door opener button and rolled down my window as several men approached the van. The first guy I could talk to was an older man, I figured to be in his 50s.

"Whassup?" he said with a mild accent.

I said, "I need a couple guys to do some work in my bedroom."

Next thing I knew, I had five guys in the van! I thought about saying something to get three of them to leave, but I realized that was going to be very difficult to do! I just closed the van door and drove home.

On our way home, the man in his 50s, who introduced himself as Jerardo, asked me what kind of work needed to be done. I thought about giving him a false answer, but realized that would just confuse the issue when we got home.

"Well...today you're in for a treat," I said loudly enough for all to hear. "I have a very sexy young wife who wants some men to have sex with today. Is this going to be a problem? We will pay you at the end of the day!"

It was pretty quiet, and I heard one person apparently translating what I had said to someone in the back.

Jerardo took a deep breath. "This is a very strange request, amigo," he said.

"I know. If it is a problem, I don't mind taking you or anyone else back to Home Depot," I announced.

No one said anything, so I just kept driving home. We pulled into the driveway just a few minutes later. It was 7:15 a.m.

We all went through the front door. I wondered if we would find my wife sitting naked on a couch or something sexy like that. But as I walked in, I could hear the bath running. I told the guys to sit tight for a minute and I'd be right back.

I ran upstairs to see how things were going. Suzanne was in the tub, washing herself and shaving her vagina. What a sight!

"Hi Hon, we're here!" I said. It startled her a little.

"Where are they?" she asked.

"Downstairs," I answered.

"How many did you bring?" she asked.

I hesitated. "Five," I mumbled.

"FIVE??" she demanded. "That's three more than what I asked for, Tom!"

"I know, Hon," I started. "But they just piled in. I couldn't tell them to get out! Come on, it could be fun," I urged.

Suzanne just grimaced and continued shaving. "Did you tell them what they're here for?" she asked.

"Yes, they all know," I said. "I told them that if any of them wanted to go back, I'd take them. No one did."

After a few moments, she sighed, "Bring them up here in about ten minutes."

I looked at the clock. It was 7:20.

"Okay," I said as I walked out of the room and downstairs.

When I got downstairs, the guys were standing around, not knowing exactly what they should be doing.

"Hi guys," I said with a smile. "She's getting ready. Her name is Suzanne," I said. "My name is Tom," and I began shaking everyone's hand. I shook Jerardo's first, and he didn't re-introduce himself. Then I shook the hand of a stocky guy. He said his name was Mauricio. The next guy, sort of on the lean side, introduced himself as Javier. He said the young kid next to him was his brother, Chico. As I shook Chico's hand, I said, "How old are you?"

"Sixteen," he said.

I looked at Javier. "Is this going to be a problem?"

Javier laughed. "Nah, man! Chico is a real ladies' man!" Chico elbowed his brother and chuckled.

The last guy looked to be a bit rough around the edges. He was very muscular, and had a scar on his cheek and tattoos on his neck. He had a chain dangling from his belt loop and a bandana on his head. I shook his hand, and he introduced himself as Ramon. I asked him how he got the scar, and he looked at Javier.

Javier translated my question to him. Ramon was the one who didn't speak English. I wondered if that was going to be a problem. Ramon answered in Spanish, and Javier translated, telling me he got it in a prison fight in Tijuana. Now I REALLY wondered if we were going to have a problem! I nervously chuckled and looked at the clock. Five more minutes.

I could hear the water in the tub draining upstairs. I asked the guys if they wanted anything to drink. Javier translated for Ramon. No one wanted anything. The wait was awkward, to say the least. I could hear drawers opening and closing upstairs, so I figured Suzanne was trying to put on something sexy.

Finally, 7:30 rolled around. "Hon, you ready?" I yelled upstairs.

"Come on up," Suzanne yelled back down cheerfully.

I looked at the guys and said, "Let's go!"

We all hiked upstairs. My heart was racing as to what we were about to see and experience. As we walked into the bedroom, there was Suzanne, lying on the bed on her side, wearing a mauve satin chamise with white lace. Her rear end was peeking out the bottom, and I could see she was wearing matching satin panties that just "hinted" at going up the crack. I could smell her perfume in the room as well. Gorgeous!

The guys chuckled nervously as they began to take in the sight.

"Wow," Suzanne said. "What a big bunch we have here." She sat up to meet each of them.

She extended her hand to shake Javier's hand. "I'm Suzanne," she smiled.

Javier took her hand and kissed it gently, saying "I'm Javier."

I introduced the rest to her, making a special note of Chico's teenage status and Ramon's lack of English skills.

"Nice to meet you guys," she said nervously. "So...my husband explained to you why you're here?"

"Yes," said Jerardo. "It is a strange job, but you are very beautiful," he added.

"Why, thank you, Jerardo!" she blushed.

He leaned down to kiss her. The kiss became longer and more passionate. She dropped to the bed on her back and reached up to embrace him. Things began to move quickly!

Javier moved next, pulling her legs up onto the bed and spreading them. He laid between them, and began rubbing the crotch of her satin panties as Jerardo continued kissing her.

Chico moved to the other side of Suzanne, rubbing and groping at her breasts over the satin chamise, and kissing her left shoulder and chest. Suzanne responded by dropping her arm from embracing Jerardo and opening herself up to Chico, who was already trying to pull the spaghetti strap over her shoulder so he could expose her left breast. Meanwhile, Jerardo was still kissing her and also groping her right breast.

I looked back down to Javier's end, and he was pulling Suzanne's panties off. He pushed her left leg up and began to chow down on that freshly-shaven pussy, grunting as he dove in.

This was a lot of stimulation for Suzanne, and she pulled away from Jerardo's kiss so she could breathe. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as her panting picked up pace. Chico and Jerardo helped pull the chamise over her head, and Suzanne was completely nude just four minutes after we had gotten upstairs!

Jerardo and Chico were now licking and sucking each of Suzanne's breasts, and Javier was still going to town on her crotch!

I looked over at Mauricio and Ramon, who were just fixated on the whole scene. Ramon then glanced at me, and immediately began to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. His dick was thick and long, just like Suzanne preferred! He climbed up on the bed and knelt on Suzanne's right side, causing Jerardo to move slightly lower as he continued his assault on her right breast. Ramon pointed his thick monster at Suzanne's mouth and she opened up and let him slide it in. It was a sight to behold! FOUR men sexually satisfying my wife at the same time--a record!

Poor Mauricio and I had nothing to do, so we just shrugged. Then Mauricio asked me if I had a camera. I hadn't gotten Suzanne's permission to take pictures, but I was getting extremely turned on by the scene! I ran downstairs and brought up the video camera. It needed no extra light, so I knew it wouldn't attract Suzanne's attention and get her agitated. That was the last thing I wanted!

Then I guess Mauricio couldn't stand it any longer. He stripped out of his clothes and tapped Javier on the back and asked him if he could take his place. Javier was happy to oblige. He got up and Mauricio laid on his stomach between Suzanne's legs, lapping up her now very wet sex box. Suzanne then had her first orgasm. It was intense! She had to stop sucking Ramon's cock so she could concentrate on the spasms occurring in her nether-regions.

Meanwhile, Javier had taken off all his clothes and began stroking his medium-sized dick.

Then Mauricio got up and let Jerardo, who had dropped his pants and put on a condom, take a taste of Suzanne's delectable pussy. Chico was still sucking on her left tit, and Mauricio went to take the right one. Jerardo moved up to face Suzanne, forcing Chico and Mauricio to step away, and in no time, the old veteran's prick was sliding into my wife--the first of the five to do so. He began kissing my wife as he rocked in and out. I zoomed in on their faces, then their groins, pressing together with each thrust. Jerardo kept the same pace for a good five minutes before he came with a loud grunt. Then he withdrew and got off the bed.

Now Mauricio was on top of Suzanne. He had rolled on a condom and was now positioned to enter her. Ramon, meanwhile, was still insisting that he wanted his dick sucked. "Chupo," he kept saying. My wife actually knows a little Spanish, and she knew that meant "Suck it!" She tried to comply as best she could, while Mauricio was really humping her good! Mauricio had taken Suzanne's left leg and rested it on his shoulder for deeper penetration. This really seemed to melt Suzanne into a puddle of passion!

When Mauricio came, he let her leg down as he withdrew and got off the bed. Now Chico wanted a piece of the action. He immediately rolled a rubber onto his dick and was mounting Suzanne in no time. He spent about three minutes fucking her before he blew his young load.

Ramon could tell that Chico was finishing, and he immediately withdrew his large cock from Suzanne's mouth and began stretching a condom over his tool as Chico was cumming. When Chico withdrew, Ramon stepped over to take his place, pushing Javier aside who was also trying to get his turn. He said, "Rodillo encima," which Suzanne took to mean to roll over because that's what she did. She rolled over onto her tummy, with her bare ass exposed.

Then he said, "En sus rodillas," which Suzanne needed help translating.

"What?" she asked.

Javier answered, "He says to get on your knees." She "stood" upright on her knees, obviously misunderstanding as Ramon pushed her face down to the pillows. Now she knew what he wanted as her rather full ass was now in the air. She instinctively spread her legs, giving everyone a beautiful view of her sweet, smooth cunt!

Ramon positioned himself between her legs, and slowly slid his manhood into her slippery slit. "Ssssss," Ramon sucked in as he moved deeper into her gash.

"Aaah!" breathed Suzanne.

Ramon kept sliding as deep as he could go, which actually was all the way in. But once he reached that point, I knew he had hit Suzanne's sweet spot as she let out a pleasurable cry.

Then Ramon slid back out, then back in, and picked up the pace with each thrust. Soon, he was really fucking her brains out, jiggling her large ass cheeks with each stroke. "Ah, mierda!" he cried out. "Vete a la mierda, que puta gringa!"

Everyone else was mesmerized by the scene as Ramon was on his own, and handling Suzanne like a pro! She was crying out in pleasure as he pounded away at her softness.

After what seemed like an eternity, and after Suzanne had already climaxed again, Ramon finally had what looked like a mind-blowing explosion. "Ah, si!" he breathed several times before finally withdrawing from her. The tip of his condom was pointing way out, indicating a very full reservoir! I was so relieved it didn't break!

Suzanne collapsed onto the bed and laid on her tummy, catching her breath. But it wasn't long before Javier moved in, and rolled her onto her right side. He had already put on a condom before Ramon pushed him away. Javier now lifted Suzanne's left leg and slid his medium dick into her exhausted womanhood. She just laid there and let him take care of himself inside her. I moved to her side and asked her if she was OK. She shook her head affirmatively.

Now Javier was climaxing. It was 7:55.

Suzanne said, "I'm hungry. Let's have some breakfast." She got up and put on a robe.

We all went downstairs and I made some eggs and bacon and we watched some television.

At around 8:40, Chico said, "Can I please have some more of your hot wife?"

The other guys chuckled and a couple of them said, "Yeah, me too!"

I looked at Suzanne, who was clearly tired. But she answered, "Sure, we can have another round. Let's wait until 9:00, to give me more time to rest," she added. I couldn't believe this was happening!

When 9:00 came, Chico let us all know what time it was, which gave us another chuckle. Suzanne got up from the couch, let her robe fall to the floor so she was completely naked again, and straddled young Chico in the La-Z-Boy. He was still naked, but his dick had gone a little soft. Suzanne began kissing him, and then he went for her tits as he began licking and sucking them. His dick was getting hard again, and I noticed he didn't have a condom on.

I said, "Condom!" and ran upstairs to get a handful. I brought one down and handed it to Chico, who was still giving her breasts lots of attention. Suzanne sat back slightly and put the condom on him, and before we knew it, she was sliding herself onto his throbbing organ.

She moved up and down on him, and when she got a little tired she began rocking her hips back and forth while he was deep inside her. "Mmm," was the only sound she gave as she gazed into Chico's young eyes.

Soon, Chico's eyes were closed and his head rested against the back of the chair as he moved closer and closer to another orgasm. Then he came and Suzanne just smiled at her accomplishment. She got herself up off his lap and looked at the other guys. "Who's next?" she said.

Jerardo looked like he was done, and was just enjoying the show. So Mauricio got up and laid himself down on his back on the floor. I handed him a condom. Once it was on, Suzanne straddled him and began bouncing up and down on his prick. Her boobs bounced up and down with her. Mauricio noticed this and began groping them as she continued her action.

She got a little tired from this position, and she lowered herself down to Mauricio's chest. She slowed down and Mauricio then began pushing his hips up into her, continuing the lovemaking. With her butt now nearly motionless, Javier got up off the couch to give it some attention.

Javier began tapping her butt cheeks to watch them jiggle, then he moved his face down to it and began licking her anus! This definitely got Suzanne's attention as she turned her head to see what was going on down there. But Mauricio would not let her get up or stop what was happening. He wanted to keep going, and Suzanne knew it was a bad time to stop. She said nothing, but I knew she didn't really like any attention on her asshole.

Soon, Ramon threw Javier a Sharpie marker. Javier knew exactly was Ramon was getting at, and so he pressed the smooth back end of the marker against her now slick anus. Still, Suzanne did or said nothing. Not that she had much time to anyway, because within a second Javier was sliding the marker into her butt.

12