She's Got Needs Ch. 04

Story Info
Suzanne gets 'Rocked'!
3.4k words
4
37k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOURNAL ENTRY 4

BY SUZANNE BAINES

Last night is still a blur, but it is a blissful blur.

A few of my Band students approached me about a month ago to ask me if I'd be interested in going with them to a Limp Bizkit concert. As a Band teacher, I am always trying to make what we are doing "relevant" to today's generation, and I frequently use rock music in my class whenever I can. As a result, the kids have gotten very comfortable talking with me about their favorite groups. Most of the groups I've never heard, but I always encourage the kids to analyze the music and appreciate excellent musicianship. Limp Bizkit was one of those bands I'd heard of, but never heard. I just knew they were hard rock. I asked the kids if I could invite my husband Tom, and they enthusiastically agreed. I checked my calendar and asked Tom if he were interested, and I was able to tell my students that we would go. We arranged for babysitting at my in-laws' house, and our children were going to spend the night there so they wouldn't have to be picked up so late the night of the show.

A couple weeks ago, Tom's job scheduled him for a training seminar in Las Vegas. We live in Southern California, so that is about a five hour drive from where we live. The training seminar would put him out of town the weekend of the concert. I was so bummed! I decided not to go to the concert after all, but my students begged and pleaded with me not to cancel. As it turned out, I was their ride to the show and they really wanted to go. I asked Tom if he'd be OK with me going anyway, and he gave me his blessing.

So yesterday afternoon, I picked the kids up from school and took them over to my in-laws'. I then went home to get ready for the concert, which was in L.A. Tom was just finishing loading his car as I pulled into the driveway. I spent a few minutes with him as he got ready to leave, telling him to drive safely and that I would miss him. I kissed him "goodbye" and told him I'd had a great time last night (we had made love). I waved as he pulled out of the driveway. Then I hurried in to freshen up and change clothes.

Because Tom and I had planned our love-making session last night, I had trimmed my pubic hair just the way he liked it. I admired at how sexy my shapely body looked in the full-length mirror as I stepped into the bath to clean up my "nether-regions" before getting dressed.

Once clean and dried off, I went to my dresser to decide what to wear. I don't know why, but I was still feeling "sexy" from last night with Tom. I opened my underwear drawer, and instead of picking out the cotton briefs I usually wore, I dug around for a sexier pair. I found a black g-string and thought, "Perfect!" My mind even wandered into the fact that I would be alone tonight, and maybe I could do a little "self-play" before going to sleep. I found a black bra and put it on, to match the "ensemble."

Then I put on a cute hot pink cotton top and some rather tight jeans. "What the hell?" I figured. "I'm going to a rock concert! I may as well fit in," I laughed to myself as I pulled the jeans over my hips. I then did my hair, applied a fresh layer of makeup and misted myself with my Happy perfume.

It wasn't long before it was 5:20 and I needed to leave by 5:30 to go pick up my students. I woofed a microwave corn dog down for dinner and headed out the door.

I was making two stops, with two students at each stop. Three were boys, and one was a girl. My first stop was for James and his girlfriend Tanya. Then we drove a few blocks away to pick up Luke and Eddie. By 5:50, we were on our way to L.A.!

James and Eddie are my real "rocker" boys. They are both Seniors this year. Eddie wore his frizzy blonde hair down to the middle of his back, and usually wore a rock t-shirt and black jeans with a chain to school every day. Tonight he was wearing a Metallica shirt with his jeans and chain. Luke is more clean-cut and dresses nice with button-up shirts and blue jeans. Both he and Tanya are Juniors.

Right after I got onto the freeway, Eddie handed me a CD to play. He said, "Here, Mrs. Baines. This is a CD of Limp Bizkit songs."

"Oh, good!" I replied with a chuckle. "I suppose I should try to learn some of the songs before the concert!" The students laughed in agreement.

The music was definitely harder than what I'm used to, and the lyrics were very sexual! I was a little surprised that the students would want me to not only hear this, but attend a concert like this! But with the mood I started out the evening in, it was getting me a little hornier and I was less-inclined to tell them to turn it off, which is what I usually do.

We got to the concert. Tanya and I immediately headed for the restrooms as the boys waited for us. Then we regrouped and found our seats. The opening band was already playing, and they didn't sound good to me at all! But as I watched the crowd with interest, I saw several "sexy"-looking girls. I also noticed several young men staring at me as they walked by. That made me blush a little, but it also helped me feel like I wasn't the "old" person here! Of course, in my late 20s, I wasn't really "old"!

During the Limp Bizkit portion, their sound system was much clearer and better, and I recognized a few songs from the CD Eddie had given me. The kids were having a great time, banging their heads and hooting and hollering throughout the show.

The show lasted a couple of hours, and when the last chord faded, my ears were ringing. But I had enjoyed myself and was still feeling extremely horny by the end of the concert. I couldn't wait to get home and stuff my dildo inside me!

On the drive home, we continued listening to the Limp Bizkit CD, which didn't help my anxiousness to get home! But I knew I had to take all the kids to their houses first.

After the hour-long drive, we finally got to our first stop: Tanya's house. We let her out and made sure she got into her house OK, then we began the cross-town drive to the other boys' houses, which were also closer to my own.

During the drive, Eddie asked, "So, what did you think of the concert, Mrs. Baines?"

I hesitated, then answered, "I thought it was good. Boy, they sure are sexual!"

The three boys all answered rather hungrily, "Yeah!"

"Well, what do you think about that?" I asked them.

"What do you mean?" asked Luke.

"Yeah," added James. "I mean, that's just the stuff that runs through our veins!"

I smiled, a little embarrassed at the obviousness of his answer.

"Yes, I'm sure that's true. But does it MAKE you feel that way, or does it just feed into what you're already feeling?" I asked, truly curious.

There was an awkward silence. "Well," Eddie finally answered, "I don't know. All I know is, I'm feeling it right now!" The other boys laughed.

I was a little shocked at how brazen they were being about their feelings, but it didn't help that I was tired and horny as hell. What came out of my mouth next surprised even me!

"How would you boys like to stop by my house first, for some snacks?"

Again, there was an awkward silence. I gripped the steering wheel tightly, wondering if I had just crossed the line.

Almost in unison, the three boys said, "Sure!"

I thought to myself, "Now what have I gotten myself into?" But I had had sex with five day-laborers a few weeks ago, which was a thrill. So I knew I could handle three teenage boys!

We got to my house at around 1:30 a.m. I was feeling very tired, but the excitement at what could come a little later made me want to stay up. I handed Eddie his CD as I turned off the van.

As the boys piled out of my car, James said, "You sure look nice tonight, by the way."

Slightly blushing, I said, "Thank you, James."

We got into the house and the boys collapsed onto my couch and La-Z Boy recliner. I said, "Well, what would you boys like to snack on?" as I opened my refrigerator.

After some collective snickering among the boys, Eddie said, "Some pink taco would be nice!"

"What?" I asked, truly not understanding.

"You know," Eddie answered. "PINK 'taco'?"

I had to think about what on earth he was getting at, and then it hit me. I realized I was going to have to start thinking like a teenage boy tonight, which would include locker room banter.

I closed the refrigerator and smiled as I sauntered over to them. "Oh, you want some pink taco, do you? Well, I make that upstairs. If you want some of the juiciest pink taco you've ever tasted, then follow me." And I swayed my bulbous ass as I took each step up the stairs. The boys were hot on my tail!

We got to my bedroom and I told the boys to get on the bed. I asked Eddie if he still had his CD on him. He did. I put it into my stereo and turned it up loud enough to be raucous, but not loud enough to wake up the neighbors.

As the opening riff to "Eat You Alive" came on, I turned and grinned at the boys as I started to sway my hips and pull my top off. The boys started whistling and saying, "Alright!" "Take it off, baby!"

I then unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper down, and then turned away from them as I slightly bent over and pulled the jeans down over my butt.

I think it was Eddie that said, "Wow, look at that ass, boys!" and he moved his head down to the bottom end of the bed for a closer look.

"Yeah! A g-string!" said James excitedly. "Wow, Mrs. Baines! I never would have imagined this would be happening!"

"Oh, it hasn't happened yet, Jimmy!" I smiled in response.

Then I crawled up onto the bed and headed towards Luke, who was just laying there smiling with a bulge in his crotch. I rubbed it and said, "May I open this package?"

"By all means," he said quickly.

I began to unbutton his shirt, kissing his chest as I did each button. When I unbuttoned the last shirt button, I unbuckled his belt and popped the jeans open. I looked up at him as I slowly slid the zipper down and opened the fly completely, exposing the head of his penis protruding out of his boxer shorts.

"Mmm, this looks like a very warm hot dog! May I taste it?" I asked lustily. It was ridiculous vocabulary, but I knew it was the way teenage boys talked and would really turn them on.

"P-please," he said.

As I lowered my mouth onto his throbbing manhood, I felt hands pulling my panties down. I realized my ass was still in the air and it must have been too hard for someone back there to resist.

I felt gentle kisses on my butt cheeks, gradually making their way towards the center. Excitement grew in me as I knew what was about to happen. Then I felt the first warm licks from a tongue and lips on my still-smooth pussy.

"Ohhh," I cooed, briefly pausing from the blowjob I was giving Luke. "Who is that?" I asked as I turned my head to see if I could tell. I could only see James standing off to the side, taking his pants off. So I deduced that it was Eddie who was eating me. I then realized the irony of the moment: here was Eddie going down on me, just as Limp Bizkit was saying, "I'd eat you alive!" It just made me all the more hot for sex!

"Good job, Eddie!" I encouraged. "How is it?"

"Heavenly," he said muffled, too busy to actually remove his face from my crotch! I then continued my work on Luke.

Pretty soon, Luke asked me to stop. Eddie stopped eating me, too, so I sat up on my knees and removed my bra, now totally naked.

"Wow, nice tits," said James as he began to fondle them.

"Well, thank you!" I gushed. "What's next?"

"I gotta taste that pussy," said Luke. "Why don't we 69?"

"OK," I answered, as I changed positions with my ass pointing to the headboard and Luke sliding underneath me, his cock now back in front of my face.

He immediately began chowing down, so I reciprocated as Eddie began taking off his clothes. Pretty soon, James was standing in front of me, waving his dick at me.

I stopped sucking on Luke briefly to give James a turn, while Luke continued licking, sucking, and shaking his head in my crotch. It felt so good, and I could tell I was getting ready to climax.

Then Eddie shoved James aside and said, "Give this one a try, Mrs. Baines!" My eyes must have widened at the sight of his cock. It was a biggie, the biggest of the three by far!

"Yeah, that's right," he said. "I got the real satisfier, here!"

I opened my mouth and let him slide it in and out, moving ever closer to cumming from Luke's oral attention.

I had to back my head away from Eddie and close my eyes as I lost control, taking big, sharp breaths. "Ah! Uhh! Oh, Luke, yes!" I encouraged.

Luke stopped eating me and patted my butt. "That was delicious, baby!"

I sat up and let him get up. Then I laid on my back, catching my breath as James climbed on top of me and began massaging and licking my breasts. Before long, he was kissing his way down my belly, to my pussy.

"Go easy, honey," I instructed. "I'm really sensitive down there right now."

"I know," James said. "I just want a taste of that taco myself."

I giggled a little, and true to his word, James was very gentle and slow as he moved his tongue around my labia and into my already-wet hole.

Then he came back up to me and began to take me missionary style. I said, "James, I cannot get pregnant. I need you all to put on condoms, which are right there in my husband's night stand.

Eddie was already opening the nightstand as the last words left my lips, and he handed James and Luke one each. James put his on, and then slid back inside of me.

It felt so good to have a dick now satisfying my insides. I asked, "How does that feel?"

"Ah, it's awesome," James said as he slid in again.

I eventually had my legs up in the air as he pumped his way in and out of me more fiercely. I looked into his eyes as his were beginning to glaze over in ecstacy. Pretty soon, he was cumming. "Oh--oh--oh......Aaaaaaaaaaah!" he finally grunted as his condom filled with hot liquid.

James withdrew from me and Luke walked over, apparently next. He asked me to get on all fours so he could take me "doggy-style." I complied.

"Man, you have a very full, sexy ass, Mrs. Baines," he said as he positioned his cock between my legs. He slipped in like a pro, and took no time at all to begin screwing me. It felt so good, and I began to moan with pleasure with each of his strokes. I was getting really close to having a second orgasm when Luke had his.

He stopped and prepared to withdraw and I begged him, "Can't you go a little longer?"

He pumped a few more times and I could tell it just wasn't there for him now. "Sorry," he said as he pulled out.

"Don't you worry about a thing, Mrs. Baines," said Eddie. "Steady-Eddie will get it done for you, and then some!"

He pulled me down onto my tummy and let me legs dangle over the side of the bed. Then he put my right leg up onto the bed, opening me wide.

"Take a look at that, boys," Eddie said. "Did you ever think you would see your Band teacher opening herself up like a slut to you?"

"OK," I said a little disapprovingly. "Let's not ruin the moment."

"Hey, all you need to know is that in a few minutes, you're going to be begging me for more," he said cockily.

I didn't respond, but instead could feel his cock pushing against my pussy lips. He slowly pushed it in, and I cried out as he did, not so much in pain (although there was a little), but more in amazement of his endowment and knowledge of how to use it.

"That's it, teacher," he goaded. "Take it. Take all of this rock-hard cock!" he said as he continued sliding it in, deeper and deeper until it reached the end, which I have learned since my encounter with my ex-Principal is my g-spot. [See "I Got Needs" in Interracial]

When Eddie began to pick up the pace, we were truly "fucking," as Tom would call it, whereby I was being pleasured by near-rough sex with a large penis.

I was gripping the bed spread and closing my eyes tightly, crying out in continued pleasure as I started to orgasm. But Eddie didn't let up. He just kept pounding away.

So I started to encourage him. "Come on, baby! Yeah! Give it to me! Give me that big, young cock of yours!" I was clenching my teeth and enjoying every moment. I could feel Eddie's sweat begin to drip onto my butt and back, and he began to grunt with each thrust.

"That's right, bitch," he said. "You take my cock. You take it. Let me hear you moan!"

Well, I had already climaxed and didn't really need to, but I was having fun and wanted him to have a good orgasm, so I complied, moaning very innocently and feminine now instead of the gritted-teeth rough stuff.

"Oh, yeah, that's it!" he said. "That's what I like to hear!" And he continued grunting and pumping.

After a FEW MORE MINUTES of this (yes, you read that right), he finally--in one motion--pulled out, pulled off his condom, and spurted his man-juice all over my butt. And it kept on coming!

The other boys just reacted in amazement. "Whoa, man! Look at all that cum!" Then they moved over and began stroking their cocks over me. Eddie moved out of the way and James re-entered me, still lying on my tummy with my right leg propped up on the bed and my left foot on the floor. He pulled out and climaxed on my butt as well. Then Luke came over and did the same thing! I could feel their cum rolling down my ass and legs and onto the floor. I felt so used, satisfied, and exhausted all at the same time!

After we had all rested, the boys got some wet wipes and helped clean me off. We had tall glasses of ice water, got dressed, and piled back into my van for rides home.

I got back home at about 3:30 a.m., practically tore off my clothes, and crashed onto my bed, falling deep into sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I realized I hadn't had Tom's consent. I'll tell him when he gets home and will let him read this entry. I know he'll get turned on and we'll end up boning!

This new lifestyle has really helped us in that department, and I'm so glad we decided to give it a try.