She's Hung

Story Info
A transgender love story.
3k words
4.55
107.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers

We met at a bar one night. It was a smaller, neighborhood type bar but still had a good business. I was picking out another song on the juke box when I heard, "Would you mind very much if I picked one?"

I turned to see a delightful looking creature in a tight, come fuck me miniskirt. Long, blonde hair and piercing green eyes framed an exquisite face I just wanted to hold in my hands and kiss the moment I saw it.

She gazed at me expectantly and I had to work to keep my eyes up off of the breasts leading the way, begging to be nibbled on, legs begging for my hands. You know where I'm coming from, every now and then you see a girl that just lights you up, and ties you up in knots for a bit.

"Cat got your tongue?", she grinned at me playfully.

"Sure, be my guest" I stumbled out, suave and debonair leaking away.

"Well you've been the only one playing songs for the last hour, so I didn't really think you would", she said her infectious grin melting me.

Somehow all of a sudden it got easy; I regained a semblance of cool and touched her shoulder as I grinned back at her. We selected the rest of the songs together, finding common ground. That's how we started, the rest is history. We've not been apart since.

Just becoming acquainted wasn't without some bumps though but we worked on that, both of us wanting to walk this road, and we got to know one another.

I'll just be blunt about this ....I didn't know she had a dick for quite a while. After that knowledge hurdle was crossed, she wanted to go slowly because the surprise, after thinking I was spending these few days with a very attractive girl, was a big one. And I mean that in more ways than one.

She teared up, scared to death this would end us before we got started but now that I know she is equipped like a guy .....it just didn't matter, she is still the same girl I'd just spent time with ......except now she has a dick. Ok, I can deal with that. Inside myself I was even excited by the possibilities. I began to let her know how I felt.

Let's do honesty. I've had a couple of brushes with dicks in my life. Any reasonably good looking guy is going to get hit on by some gay dude that's attracted to him. It happens. But the times it's happened to me were subtly put to me and the guys took the "thanks, but no thanks", gracefully.

No problems. Except, sometimes, I would think about it....sucking a dick. I've played with mine enough that you get to wonder how another dick would feel. How it would feel to wrap your hands around another dick besides yours .... and maybe how it would be to wrap my lips around it and taste it. If I could just have the dick without the guy attached .....maybe like chicks with dicks.

These thoughts I've already had so I could deal with a girl with a dick. Especially this girl. This really wasn't gonna be a problem decision for me.

We got down to it, it was a slow dance, this seduction. There was no leader, we both were hot, smoldering, turned curiously slow and lanquid in our caresses. Her hands left warm patches of arousal down my arms and my skin was hot directly under her touch. Our heads and bodies slowly wound around one another lightly touching together all the way up to our lips.

The first time we welded our bodies together when we were in heat was when I found out how big she was. My God! This woman has a big dick. I'm not small...I've got a good, thick 7 inches ....a good pole. Her? She is fucking huge! I measured it at 9 1/2 in. long and twice as big around as mine. And as I said, I'm not small.

God I had a ball. I got to suck my first dick, and it was one I could love.....in all respects. Attached to my lover, huge, succulent....what's not to like. I'd always wanted to know, and now I did; what it was like to make love to a dick.

About four days into our orgy she slid up behind me and started playing with my asshole, using lotion, getting penetration. We'd always do her for the anal sex and I'd suck her off....Jesus....I'd make love to her dick. I loved loving on it.

Up 'till now we'd not talked about her fucking me. Evidently we were getting ready to and man oh man I didn't know if I could take the shaft that hung so heavy on her small frame.

She said, " Baby I'll do you so good you'll be begging me to slide it into you....I promise you." And she did. She used her middle finger first (barely half the size of my index finger....she is a small girl) and as we kissed and rolled around on the bed she swung her crotch down directly over my mouth.

I gripped her hips and lightly rolled her body over my lips and tongue as I nipped and sucked on the first balls and dick I'd ever had this close to my face. It made me so hot to hold her in my mouth slowly laving my way up and down her, capturing the head and sucking hard whilst chewing lightly on the knob with my teeth.

I heard a sharp, hard quick intake of breath and grinned inside as I worked on her, knowing her pleasure, loving the feel of her in my mouth.

Jesus I never guessed it could ever be this good.

She did it right, slowly,as we continued the love play..... I couldn't get enough. But now she was constantly violating my asshole and I was loving it.

She started out small and I never realized how much she opened me until she wriggled her fingers lubed to the max and slipped her all of them in my ass one night. She had become aggressive with her assault on my ass but the pain of her penetration had eased.

She gave me her dick to me as a giant passifier as she played with my little puss and sucked on my dick as well.

I was in heaven when she moved around to get a better angle and gently, firmly pushed eased her whole hand into me. It filled me up. I felt so fucking full and she didn't thrust in further....she just wriggled her fingers a little in place. With all the lotion and baby oil mix she had in me and on her she slid in and smoothly around as she moved her hand gently.

Then she slipped in deeper and began fucking me. God, I was full again. She pulled her fist slowly out and massaging my prostate and on the way back in.

Like a gymnast she was contorted between fucking my ass with her hand, devouring my dick with her talented mouth and feeding her wonderful tool to me.

I was humming and was strung up between all the sensations assaulting my body, hovering in a tense web between my mouth, barely able to reach the tip of her monstrous dick, and the vibes assaulted my hard cock and asshole and I was getting ready to explode already.

I could usually last a while, I wasn't new to this intense sex thing, but the shots of pleasure were overwhelming me and it all crested. I fell hard, the climax hitting me. I squeezed her pole with both hands, bit down on her knob and she came hard with me, filling my mouth with her sweet cum.

Now, on this night, I knew all the different tastes of her sweet body.

We held on, clutched each other and spasmed together as we rode the 'little death". I chewed on the tip of her lovingly and she still had me in her mouth, sucking gently. Her hand slid out of my ass and I grunted softly.

"Ready to take the rest of me yet?" she said.

We'd disentangled, she'd scooted around and we were entwined face to face again. She grinned at me impishly.

"Yeah", I said. " Yeah", I think I am. Big as you are I think you've stretched me enough you'll fit now and I'm wanting it. I really want to feel you inside me". Anal play wasn't exactly new to me and the thought of her fucking me was exciting. I wanted her big dick.

She snuggled in close, our bodies touching everywhere and we slept.

The next day was a work day. I woke up with my morning wood and she did too. It was amazing. The feel of her huge dick against my thigh as I pressed into her with mine was electrifying.

I couldn't help myself and slid down her body biting her nipples and breasts gently on the way by and captured that big dick again in my mouth.

I was voracious and sucked her hard. She wrapped her arms around my head as she hunched over into my face and exploded. We didn't come together again until evening.

The little holiday, the extended orgy, we'd had for our introduction to the rest of our lives...... was over. But now there would still be every night ...and all the hours of every weekend.... so we would survive.

Some have said that love is like a hot bowl of soup....hot when first served, then as time passes it gradually cools off. I really didn't see any way my passion to be a part of her would chill. We just fit too well. It could only get better.

That evening we spent an hour playing in the shower and then we landed in a heap on the rugs in front of the fireplace.

It took almost no time for our temperatures to rise and our cocks to rise with it.

Clothes were superfluous in this household this past week and didn't last long past the front door. She kept a thong on though and I loved it. I did too. Just a little visual tease. Everything she did teased me.

I was totally captured by this woman. She looked so sexy in anything she was in whether fully clothed or just partially.

As big as her tool was when she came erect the thong slipped to the side. I stood out from mine too but the size difference was quite apparent though side by side they looked really good, hot, made me want to fall to my knees and open my mouth.

I'd become a little cum slut, a cocksucker extraordinaire. I'd thought before I'd like it, I never really dreamed how much though.

She jumped toward me, wrapped her arms and legs around me and took me down with her ( that's how we landed on the rugs in front of the fire) and I grabbed her around the waist and held her close.

Rubbing my hardon over and pressed directly on her hard dick we squirmed together. Panting and kissing fiercely, we managed to touch each other completely all over, hands, arms together twisting sinuously and loving every second of it.

I rolled over on top of her and bridged myself with my elbows and knees so I held my body above hers and let her move beneath me but yet staying in a full, gentle, touching contact with her, I moved against her , my dick playing with hers and it felt so right.

I freed a hand and explored her ass and pulled her into me hard. She bit my neck, hugging me tightly then squirmed from beneath me, one hand pinching a nipple and the other squeezing my dick fiercely and climbed on my back.

She gripped me, rubbed and caressed me hugging me tightly and I almost succumbed and came then.

I'm over six feet tall and two hundred pounds (no fat on me yet bud) and she's about five feet and a hundred pounds. I mean it when I say I like it when she climbs on my back.

I should say I love it. It feels so primitive and just plain sexy for her to ride me with her tits rubbing my back and her dick against my butt.

She pressed me down in the sheets and rose above me reaching to the dresser for the lotion. I knew she was going for it.....was going to stick that huge pole of hers in my little hole. I was ready for it and scared of it at the same time.

Over the next half hour she played with my butt, holding my hardon in one hand whilst rolling a finger or two in and around my nerve endings leaving me wanting more. She would stroke me occasionally in time with a dip deeper with her other hand massaging my opening virgin ass (as far as a dick goes anyway).

She slathered my back, legs and butt with oil and then she lay down on me full length and just rubbed slowly against me. We were already excited, hot and her body, hot against me, was driving me crazy.

My dick ground into her hand beneath me flat to the sheets below as she writhed on my body and pushed her tool up and down my asscrack and lower back. She rubbed that monster lower and over my pucker. I tried to open up as she grabbed her dick and nosed it in me.

God she was big! I pushed back against her, really feeling little pain with the stretch, she had done a good job loosening my pucker.

It felt so goddamned hot to have her dick pressed against, into me. Gradually the head went in and she waited, her soft, full breasts leaving little trails of fire as they burned across my back, then slowly eased back out ...... then back in again.

Ahhh man, it was already causing me to shiver, to clench myself onto her fuckstick as she filled me, to delight in the gentle violation of my body. She felt so huge, stiff but warm and so very good.

The times I'd fucked myself with the dildos I'd used were absolutely no comparison. I'd always thought that a real dick would feel better. And God it was. It did. So much better. So good. She just took her time and slowly worked her way into me.

We were in a slow fuck and she had half that monster in me and I started to come. It felt so good and as she massaged my prostate with that warm, soft, hard tool I gushed .... spilling cum underneath me and we were just getting started.

I jerked, gripped her shaft with my ass and had the strongest climax of my life. We rode on. It was powerful, mind bending stuff.

She was riding me hard now. Her small body rocking on top of me and me easily pushing back into her thrust and raising her as my ass pushed her skyward. Jesus Christ it felt so good.

My dick was stiffening up again and we bucked together, rocking our bodies in that age old rhythm.....slowing shuddering in delight together.

She laid down on me again her breast on my shoulders and dragged them, her nipples stiff and vibrating across my back as we moved.

She had grabbed my shoulders so she could ride me like the bucking bronc I was but now reached under and grabbed my dick upside down in her hand, held her arm held still against my body and with her fist clutching me tightly the sheath it formed moved with her body as she rocked on me.

I emphasized the push, started fucking forward into her fist as hard as I was hunching back onto her cock and we rode on hard, building in our frenzy.

I was tight in her embrace as she was wrapped around me, holding my sliding, fucking dick, moving her huge fuckstick in and out of me, with her head pressed against me biting me, nipping down on my back as she gripped me in a body hug, her right fist wrapped around my shaft, her left arm hugging me tightly as her fingers pinched my left nipple unmercifully as she fucked me, making little mewling sounds as she rode her dick into me...as she fucked me hard.

I could feel those wonderful breasts crushed against me,a pillow trapped between her and I along with everything else and luxuriated in the sensory overload.

She started to whimper, bit down on my shoulder hard and I went wild, arching up, thrusting my ass against her. Shoving her dick fully into and out of me she started shaking in her climax and I went with her yet again, spewing my cum into her hand.

I had never in my life felt anything like it. I felt absolutely impaled and pinned to her body. We lay there as one tight quivering mass of pleasure and endured the quivering nerve endings shooting through us.

The only way this could have been better was if I could have had her dick in my mouth at the same time. I was addicted. I let her know. We rolled around facing each other and kissed softly then more hungrily.

This was what a woman felt like with a loving, big dick penetrating her body, causing every pleasure point to tingle and finally explode, setting her off, causing the fireworks, filling her up.

Now I knew that feeling of being so wondrously stuffed.

No .... this love would never cool. With her tinkling laughter, infectious smile always on her lips, and easy loving attitude it would only mature and get intensely better.

I had the best of it I thought. She was beautiful, with tempting full breasts, and something new for my libido ... a big dick to play with and to be filled with. And she was sensuous to a fault and horny constantly.

Those were the things that she brought to the party. I could only offer my dick, my lust and my love.

But we managed.... and quite well.

lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers