She's Leaving Ch. 01

Story Info
Pending divorce pushes him over the edge.
5.1k words
4.53
121.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

I finished my beer, left the empty can on the counter and went to the bedroom. There she was sleeping peacefully, my wife of five years. She was lying in bed with her back toward me. I could barely make out her blond hair and gently curves.

How many times had I seen her like this and smiled contently? Of course, that was before I found out she was planning on leaving me.

"Bitch!" I snapped. For once she didn't wake up at the slightest noise. In fact, she didn't budge.

It seemed so surreal. I wouldn't have believed it, but my best friend Harry told me and he wasn't the type to get something like this wrong. His wife Tara was a well-known divorce lawyer and worked out of their house. Harry was off from work to play golf recently and got home just in time to sign for a package. He needed a pen and found one in his wife's desk, along with the divorce papers.

I wondered when Sue planned on doing it? It didn't matter in the end. I'd decided on a preemptive strike. I was done bending over backwards and taking the shit life gave me. I was going to tell her what I knew and see where it went from there. I reached over and shook Sue awake.

"What?" she gasped. "What's wrong?"

"We need to talk," I said.

"Can't it wait until morning?" she frowned.

"Nope," I answered succinctly, causing her to sit up. I was generally very agreeable and didn't like to make waves. Sue wasn't used to hearing me speak in the tone I was using.

"What's bothering you?" she asked, propping herself up on her pillow.

When you're about to lose someone you love, it hurts. It doesn't matter how angry you feel. It just does. I loved Sue and probably always would. The concern in her voice sounded so real that it only made it worse. I couldn't look into her eyes anymore.

"I hope you didn't wake me up for sex!" she said in annoyance. It took me a moment to realize that she thought I was looking at her breasts when I was simply unable to look into her eyes. Of course, her mentioning sex made me think about it despite everything.

'Damn!' I thought, my eyes now taking in her soft curves. The sight of Sue's body always excited me. Her breasts were peaking through her cotton nightgown.

"You did, didn't you?" Sue asked, sounding even more annoyed. She covered her breasts with her hands. I grit my teeth. I hated it when she sounded like that!

"And would that be such a bad thing?" I asked angrily.

"It's four in the morning!" she snapped.

"So?" I shrugged. "I work the late shift. It's when I get home. Besides, its not like we do it at other times."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe I was rehashing this again! I thought I'd gotten over it years ago. I guess not. I loved my wife, but her ideas on sex were ridiculous. It bothered me a lot in the beginning, but later I decided to give it time. I thought maybe she'd relax with me one day. Well, time had passed and one day was never going to happen.

"We made love just last week," she said defensively.

"Two weeks ago," I corrected.

"Ten days," she insisted.

"Too long," I snapped, reaching for her.

"No!" she cried. "I'm tired!"

I looked at Sue. Her expression and tone were the same that made me back off on many occasions, only this time instead of giving in, something happened. I'm not really sure what. I loved and hated her so much at that moment! She was my wife. The woman I chose to spend the rest of my life with, and she was going to leave me.

The two extreme emotions combined with the alcohol in my system and the knowledge that I was never going to have the love life I dreamed about with her. The end result was a desire for her that simply overwhelmed me. I reached over and pulled her breasts free of her nightgown.

"Stop!" she cried, looking into my eyes. Something there clearly frightened her. I barely noticed as she tried to pull away.

"I don't think so!" I half growled as I leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples. She tried to pull away again and I bit down on it.

"Ouch!" she cried, pushing me away with her hands. "Stop!"

I grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head. I held them with one of my own hands and reached down with the other. I pressed the fingers of that hand between her thighs. Sue's underwear was in the way, but that didn't stop me from rubbing her through them.

"What are you doing?" she cried. I looked into her eyes, letting her see my desire and my rage for a moment before kissing her. It wasn't a loving kiss. It was angry and passionate. I raped her lips with mine.

"Please don't!" she gasped when she felt my fingers push aside her panties.

"Why not?" I growled.

"I don't want to!" she snapped.

"Bullshit!" I snapped. "Your panties are soaked and you're breathing heavier than I am."

"I'm breathing heavy because I'm scared!" she cried. Something in her tone got through to me. I let her go, but neither my anger nor desire dissipated.

"Then get out!" I snapped.

"What?" she asked in confusing.

"I said, get out," I added, my voice more controlled.

"No!" she said angrily.

"I can make you," I said, giving her a look that let her know I wasn't joking.

"What's wrong with you?" she cried nervously.

I nearly blurted out that I knew about the divorce papers. I was going to. In that moment I decided to do it, only something else came out of my mouth instead.

"I want you!" I snapped. It was true, but even I was surprised by my tone.

"You've never been like this before," she said.

"People change," I said meaningfully. Of course, it passed entirely over her head.

"Let me fix my clothes and we'll talk, like you wanted," she said, trying to force calmness into her voice. I shook my head.

Talk! That's all Sue ever wanted to do! She was one of those thinkers. Nothing was ever done spur of the moment. It was all planned and orchestrated. Every decision discussed until a 'fair' compromise could be found. The only problem was that her definition of fair and mine differed. I was so sick of it!

"I don't want to talk anymore," I said as I looked at her body again. Her breasts were heaving and I felt my desire peak again. Sue saw where I was looking and tried to fix her top. I slapped her hands away. "And I don't want you to fix your clothes."

"I'm not going to make love to you!" she snapped angrily.

"Fine," I replied, reaching in my pants and pulling out my cock. "Then how about just taking care of this? It's your fault it's like this!"

"That's so crude!" she cried. I was a little surprised. This wasn't like me at all.

"Why?" I argued. "I'm your husband and taking care of a husband's needs is what a wife is supposed to do!"

"I take care of your need!"

"Not this one," I said, beginning to stroke my cock.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"If you won't take care of me," I growled. "I'll have to take care of myself!"

"You wouldn't!" she cried. I laughed harshly.

"What? You think married to you, I haven't had to do this before?" I replied, looking over her body again. "Only this time, I think I'm going to do something a little different."

"What?" she asked, watching me stroke myself. I noticed that despite her words, she was breathing heavy and her nipples were becoming hard as she watched.

"I'm going to cum on your face or tits," I said crudely. It was so out of character that poor Sue was actually speechless for a moment. "I don't know which yet. It's such a hard decision. Both look so inviting!"

"Ew!" she finally got out. "You're not doing either!" "I am if you're still in the bed when I'm ready."

Sue was clearly at a loss as to what to do or say. Yet, I noticed that her eyes were locked on my cock as I stroked it and she was panting slightly. Watching her watch me brought my orgasm near fast.

"Have you been drinking?" she asked a few moments later.

"Definitely," I grunted, very close now.

"You're drunk!" she accused.

"Probably," I snapped. "Now shut up and show me your tits! I'm getting close."

"No!" she cried, covering them up.

"Have it your way!" I gasped and shifted on the bed until I was stroking my cock at her face.

"You wouldn't dare!" she cried, but I noticed she didn't move away. Her lips were moist and she was biting the lower one.

"Sure I would!" I grunted and let lose the first jet of cum. It covered from one cheek to the edge of her mouth.

"Oh my God!" she cried, her mouth falling open in shock.

Sue always refused to taste my cum. She would upon a rare occasionally satisfy me with her mouth, but even then she refused to look at me when she did it and always pulled away before I was done. I decided it was time to rectify that.

I shoved my cock into her mouth and grabbed her by the back of the head. She fought me at first, but then started sucking and swallowing as I unloaded into her mouth. It was either that or choke. I watched her face as she did it. Sue's eyes met mine and she actually groaned around my cock, sending me into another spasm.

"You bastard!" she gasped out when she was finally able to pull back.

"No doubt," I nodded in agreement. "But you could have left. I gave you the chance."

"I didn't know you were going to do that!" she cried. Instead of arguing, I smiled again. Poor Sue saw and her eyes grew big.

"If you thought that was bad, wait until you see what I do next," I growled pulling her under me.

"No! Let me go!" she snapped.

"Fine," I said coldly, letting her go. "Then get out of my bed."

"It's my bed too!" she argued.

"Sue, get out or else," I warned.

"Or else what?" she asked. I looked into her eyes and saw the desire there. It surprised me a little. Sue was always so conservative. I was happy when I could get her to make love with the light on. Any position besides missionary was out of the question!

"This!" I growled and started literally ripping her nightgown off of her. She fought me, but never tried to leave the bed. She was looking up at me with fear and desire when I was done.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"Everything I can think of," I replied, standing and removing my clothes.

"Please don't," she whispered as she watched me.

"Last chance," I said once I was naked. "Leave now or be ready for anything."

"Anything?" she whispered nervously.

"And everything," I replied, getting back into bed.

I think Sue was surprised when I fell on her pussy. I drove my tongue deep and she gasped out and came quickly. She must have been close before in order to let loose so quickly. I drank down her cum and continued eating her. It took a while for her second orgasm to hit. She grabbed my head and pulled my face hard against her as it did. Sue surprised me by crying out loudly, not something she normally did.

I didn't stop licking her until her third orgasm was close. At that point I shifted on the bed until my cock was lined up with her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down her lips and tried to kiss her.

"No!" she cried, twisting her lips away. "Wipe you face first! You have my... juices all over it."

"Exactly!" I said, grabbing her chin and holding it steady as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I also pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

She cried out in my mouth, but I refused to stop. A few moments later I felt her pussy tighten in orgasm around my cock and her tongue danced in my mouth, tasting herself and clearly liking it despite her words.

"You bastard!" she gasped when she was done.

"I believe I've already agreed to that," I smiled. "But that doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it." She started to disagree, but I as already rolling her onto her stomach and lifting her hips.

"No!" she cried instead. "Not like the animals do it!"

"Why not?" I asked. "You're certainly acting like a bitch in heat!"

"No!" she gasped, but I was already thrusting my cock into her pussy from behind. She was soaked and I pushed all the way in with one thrust.

I grabbed her hips and started slamming in and out of her as hard as I could. Sue had her face buried in her pillow and she cried out with almost every thrust. I was surprised with how fast she came again after so recently letting loose. That didn't stop me from enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing my cock.

I didn't pull out, although I did slow the pace down a bit. I let go of her hips and leaned forward. Sue lay panting on her pillow. I grabbed her hair and twisted her head just far enough for me to kiss her. Again it was a rough kiss, but this time she surrendered her lips to me. In fact, it wasn't long before she was retuning my kisses with the same passion I was feeling.

"You like this," I said, pulling back just far enough to see her expression.

"No," she denied, but neither one of us believed her.

"Sure you do," I smiled, pushing my cock deep once more. She moaned.

"But..." she began. I cut her off.

"That's your problem," I interjected. "You think too much."

"I do n..." she began, but I cut her off again and pushed two fingers into her mouth.

"Sure you do," I insisted. "Now suck my fingers like they're a cock. The harder you suck the harder I'll fuck."

She looked at me with big eyes and hesitated. I pushed my cock in deep again and she closed her eyes, moaned and started sucking my fingers.

"That's it baby!" I groaned. "Use all that brain power of yours to imagine my fingers are a big juicy cock while I fuck you to another orgasm."

I was surprised by my own words, much less poor Sue. Yet, there could be no doubt that we both liked their affect on us. She sucked and I rode her from behind until I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and grabbed her hips once more. I lifting her off the bed and slammed as deep and hard as I could.

"Yes!" Sue cried as I let loose with a load of cum that filled her pussy. She thrashed below me in an earth shattering orgasm of her own.

I rolled off of her and fought for my breath. My wife rolled over as well until her head was resting on my shoulder. It felt so wonderful that I momentarily forgot her plans to leave me, but only momentarily.

"Suck me until I'm hard again," I demanded. Sue raised her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"You can't possibly be able to do that again tonight," she said.

"You let me worry about what I can and can't do," I replied. "You just do as I say."

I saw her hackles rise at my commanding tone. Instead of waiting for an outburst that was bound to come, I pushed her down until my cock was in her face.

"But..." she tried to get out.

I pushed my cock in as soon as her mouth was open. Sue gave me a nasty look, but I ignored it and gave her ass a squeeze. She must have liked it because she closed her eyes once again and started sucking my cock. I messaged her ass until my cock was hard once more.

"It's your turn to do the work," I said, pulling her around and clearly letting her know what I wanted. Instead of fighting me, Sue surprised me by smiling excitedly and mounting my cock. She watched my expression as she straddled my hips and engulfed my cock with her pussy.

"Play with your tits," I demanded. Sue hesitated. "I said play with your tits."

"I can't. I feel to funny," she said softly.

"Get over it!" I snapped. "You've got a great body and it's time we both learned to enjoy it." Poor Sue looked both annoyed at my tone and happy with what I was saying.

"I can't," she insisted.

"Fine," I said, reaching behind her and squeezing her ass. Sue looked relieved until my fingers forced themselves between her cheeks.

"That's disgusting!" she snapped, trying to push my hands away.

"Play with your tits," I demanded. Sue hesitated again and I pushed the tip of one finger deeper between her ass cheeks. Sue didn't give in until I pushed it into her ass. It only went in the barest amount before she reacted.

"Okay! Okay!" Sue cried, pulling my hand away. I let her and waited. Sue looked nervous, but she slowly took her tits in her hands.

"Relax and squeeze them," I ordered. "Don't forget to focus on your nipples."

My wife had nice full tits with thick nipples that she seldom let me touch. The sight of her squeezing and pinching them excited me to no end.

"You just jumped inside of me!" she whispered, clearly liking the feeling.

"What did you expect?" I asked, still resting my hands on her ass. "A beautiful woman is sitting on my cock and playing with her tits. I'd have to be dead not to react to that!" Sue smiled despite herself.

I watched her as she bounced up and down on my cock. This time we went slowly. Sue clearly enjoyed how it felt. She also must have enjoyed my watching because she surprised me by leaning forward enough to lick one of her own nipples without my prompting. I groaned and pushed up into her.

"You like that?" she asked, her tone relaxed for once. Maybe relaxed wasn't the right word. Sexual or sensual would be better.

"Absolutely!" I groaned. "Lick you tits! Show me how slutty you can be!"

"You want me to be a slut?" she asked, surprised.

"I want you to be my slut," I answered honestly, even though I knew it was too late for that. She was going to leave me, but God how good this felt! "Isn't it obvious?"

"I guess so," she said slowly, the truth finally dawning on her. She looked at me carefully and added, "If that's what you want."

"I want!" I said squeezing her ass again.

Sue moaned and leaned forward. We shared one of her nipples briefly before she pulled her mouth back and left her tits hanging in my face. I buried my face between them, kissing and licking like a mad man.

"It feels so good!" Sue moaned a few minutes later.

My wife had a thick, well-muscled ass. She kept flexing it as she slowly rode my cock and I kept squeezing.

"God!" I groaned. "I love your ass!"

"It's yours!" Sue panted, her orgasm clearly growing near. "All yours!"

I'm not sure she knew how I'd take it, but at that point I didn't care. My fingers pushed between her ass cheeks and caressed her tiny opening. I expected her to tense and try to stop me. The first part happened, but not the second.

"But it's so nasty!" she gasped out.

"I know!" I cried as she tried to suffocate me with her large breasts. "But I can't help it! I want your ass! I always have!"

"I don't know..." she began, but by then it was too late. I'd already pushed a finger in. A second soon followed. My two middle fingers from one hand were deep in my wife's virgin ass and she cried out as I pulled her as close as humanly possible.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. "If we keep this up, I'm going to cum again!"

"Me first!" Sue gasped out. She shifted her breasts away from my face. I started to demand she return them, but by then my wife had buried her tongue in my mouth.

Sue tensed up in orgasm and rode my cock hard. If I hadn't cum already there was no way I would have been able to hold off, but I had and I did. My wife shivered and shook in what was clearly the best orgasm of her life. I looked at her when she was done and she glowed in contentment.

"I love you," she whispered with a warm smile before giving me a gentle kiss and rolling off me. I basked in the glow for a moment before once again remembering what she was planning.

"We're not done yet," I said, rolling her onto her stomach and getting behind her again.

"But I'm sore!" she complained, yet I saw the hunger rekindle in her eyes as well.

"Not everywhere," I grunted and started kissing her ass.

"You wouldn't!" my wife cried, but this time there was only excitement in her voice.

"If you liked the feel of my fingers inside of you," I said. "Get on all fours and you'll love what comes next." Sue looked at me and smiled nervously.

"Okay," she said. "Just go slow."

"I'm going to take your ass," I said. "It's mine." She nodded in agreement or surrender. I wasn't sure which.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers
12