She's Moving Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers

After a minute or so, I wrapped my hands around her head and grasped it firmly. The excitement of fucking this sweet lady’s mouth brought me close to ejaculating and I didn’t know if I could control myself. But instead of trying to, I began to make her suck my cock faster and faster by controlling her head. I didn’t want to hurt her but I was losing it. I could feel the cum welling up in my balls on its way out of the tip of my cock.

She could tell I was losing it and tried to pull her mouth off my cock but I wouldn’t let her! I held her tight and kept fucking her faster and faster! I was cumming! “I’m sorry!” I screamed. “I’m sorry. I can’t stop it! I’m cumming! I’m cumming in your mouth! Oh God I’m so sorry! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!”

It felt so horribly evil knowing that I was filling this sweet lady’s mouth with my cum.

When I was finally spent, I was so ashamed that I got down on my knees to face her and ask for her forgiveness. She knelt before me, her mouth shut tight with little dribbles of my cum leaking out of the sides of her lips. As I began to speak, she put a finger to my lips for me to be quiet, and slowly pushed me down on my back. Then straddling me, with her cheeks still filled with my cum, she put her mouth on mine and put her tongue between my lips. I knew what she wanted. I parted my lips and felt my hot, sticky cum being dripped slowly into my mouth.

When her mouth emptied into mine, I rolled her over on her back, straddled her and replaced the cum back into her open mouth. This time, with a quiet gulp, she swallowed.

We didn’t speak. We just breathed heavily and looked into each others eyes. Then I slowly inched my way down her body, lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. I buried my face between her thighs and proceeded to perform slow and romantic oral sex on her sweet, hairy pussy.

I brought her to orgasm slowly with my tongue.....and then brought her to orgasm again with my tongue and the tip of my finger gently inserted in her asshole. She was wild. She had never had an orgasm.

Her excitement was cause for me to become fully erect again but this time I fucked her cunt. It was wonderful. She was wonderful. Her husband is a fool.

And you dear reader, how is your wife. And are you a fool too?

Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers
12