She's Not Hazel Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds his shemale maid with a friend.
1.7k words
4.55
111.3k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not get out of my mind the sight of fucking Maria and she turns out to be a she-male. I was surprised that it didn't matter, I loved her perfect ass and the way my dick felt in it. The sight of her jacking herself off and then cumming on her stomach is etched in my mind and I can't wait to see it again. Unfortunately there never seemd to be any time when we could be alone. All that we could do was play a little grab ass and she rubbed my dick through my shorts.

With the weekend coming up I figured that finally we could do it again. Both my parents and my sister would be out of the house for the night. I had an erection all day until Maria told me that Mrs. Caldwell would be coming over to help straighten out her immigration paperwork. I was crushed and decided to go out for awhile.As I was leaving the house Mrs. Caldwell arrived, she is a petite lady in her forties. Her hair is always up and wears glasses. She dresses very frumpy and looks like a schoolmarm. I said hello to her as I made my way out the door.

After a couple hours I made my way home. The drive home I thought my dick was going to bust out of my pants in anticipation. I started to undress as I walked down the hall to Maria's room. As I got closer I could hear her moaning, I peeked around the door and she was already topless with one hand massaging her own breast. I figured that I caught her masturbating so I pulled my cock out and started also. Maria's eyes were closed so she couldn't see me approaching. As I got closer I could see that Maria wasn't stroking her dick, Mrs. Caldwell was on the ground in front of her sucking it. The reserved lady I just met was naked with her hair down bobbing her head up and and on Maria's she-male cock. The shock of the scene was overtaken by the extra hardness my dick got.

Maria saw me standing there and held her finger to her lips for me to be quiet. She then tells Mrs. Caldwell that she wants to get her cock sucked while standing up. Mrs. Caldwell doesn't even take her mouth off the cock as Maria stands up. You can hear the slurping sounds mixed with the moans coming from Mrs. Caldwell's mouth.

“Close your eyes and I will give you a big suprise.” instructs Maria as she places her hand over Mrs. Caldwell's eyes. She then motions me over and gives my rock hard erection a couple of jerks until it is side by side with hers. Maria pulls her dick out of Mrs. Caldwell's mouth and I slowly push mine into the waiting mouth. Mrs. Caldwell has a confused expression on her face as she wraps her lips around my larger member. Still she doesn't stop and starts taking more and more in until I hit the back of her throat. That is when Maria takes her hand away and Mrs. Caldwell can see that she is sucking on me.

“Don't stop, you know you love his big cock.” Maria orders as Mrs. Caldwell bob up and down on my rod. Saliva is running out of the side of her mouth as my thick 8 inches is swallowed. Maria puts her cock next to mine and Mrs. Caldwell siwtches and swallows hers in one gulf while jacking me off with her other hand. I reach over and start playing with Maria's perky nipples with one hand and sucking on the other.

“I love getting my cock sucked while someone else suck my nipples.” Maria moans. “I know we are not alone but this should be just as much fun. Mrs. Caldwell loves having more than one dick at a time, don't you?” Mrs. Caldwell nodded in agreement. “She is a fiend for cock, especially she-male cock. You know the other girls that have been brought over from my country. Guess what we have in common?” This revelation shocked me. First that the quiet reserved Mrs. Caldwell is a closet sex fiend and that there is more girls like Maria.

“You mean that there are more girls like you?” I asked as Mrs. Caldwell has switched back to my dick while jacking off Maria.

“Yes, the other 3 girls that have been brought over are all she males and Mrs. Caldwell has sucked and fucked every one of them. In fact, when the last girl came over Mrs. Caldwell insisted on a she-male orgy. You should have seen her one in her mouth and getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time.” I almost blew my load right there, the thought of 4 hot she-males and one woman in a sex crazed orgy was almost too much. “You love his cock I know I do it feels so good inside. You want his big cock in you, don't you?” Maria asked and Mrs. Caldwell nodded yes but still didn't stop sucking on me.

Maria had me sit on the couch while Mrs. Caldwell stood in front and straddled me. Her small frame hovered above my big cock and slowly lowered down.

“It's so big.” she exclaimed as her pussy lip strecthed around my shaft and slid down. “This is bigger than Yvonne's” that remark made me wonder who Yvonne was. She dealt with the size and soon was sliding up and down my shaft. Moan and moan came out of her mouth as I took one of her tits in my mouth and rolled the nipples with my tongue.

“His big dig dick feels so good in your pussy, doesn't it?.” Maria said as she now was standing beside my on the couch. Her cock was looking Mrs. Caldwell right in the face, and soon disappeared in her mouth. Looking up and seing Maria getting head from the same lady that I was fucking was one of the hottest things that I have seen.

“Gimme, gimme. Fuck me fuck me” Mrs. Caldwell kept repeating while getting tag teamed. She kept deepthroating Maria, I guess she was hoping for a load down her throat.. It was such a turn on seeing this mild-mannered lady now in a sexual frenzy. Maria soon got down from the couch and was standing right behind Mrs. Caldwell as I kept pumping in and out. Maria got down on her knees and started sucking my balls when Mrs. Caldwell when up the shaft. I purposely pulled out so Maria could suck Mrs. Caldwell's pussy juices off. She did as she then licked her pussy before sliding me back in.

“I love the taste of her pussy, almost as her ass.” Maria then stood up and started stroking her own cock. “Do you want me in your ass?” Mrs. Caldwell turned her head and quickly nodded yes in anticipation. She slowed down her pace on my dick as Maria moved in position. You could tell when Maria was in by the exstatic expression on her face.

“OH YES, slide it in. Put it in my ass” screamed Mrs. Caldwell as she stayed still and I moved in and out if her pussy. I could feel Maria's cock sliding in and out at the same time. Maria reached out and grabbed Mrs. Caldwell's hips and started fucking her faster and faster. The sensation of sliding in and out of Mrs. Caldwell and rubbing against Maria at the same time was almost too much.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass.” Mrs. Caldwell screams as I start pumping faster in and out of her cunt. You could hear he sound of Maria slapping against her as she slammed in to her. “I'm cumming. I'm going to cum. Don't stop fucking me. I'm CUMMING!!” She screamed as she came all over my cock, I could feel her juices run down my cock to my balls. She slowed down her pace to stop as she was catching her breath.

“I'm about to cum, too.” Maria said as she pulled herself out of Mrs. Caldwell's ass. Mrs. Caldwell quickly climbs off of me and on her knees in front of Maria.

“Gimme, gimme your cum.” begged the lady with her mouth wide open. Maria started jacking faster and faster until she shot her load straight in Mrs. Caldwell's mouth who gladly took it all. She then engulfs Maria's cock with her mouth until the last drop is down her throat.

“I love it when you swallow me.' Maria told her as she stroked the lady's her while getting the last drop of cum drained from her balls. “It looks all that is left is you.” she said as they both sat down on their knees in front of me. Maria grabbed my cock in her hand while Mrs. Caldwell took the head in her mouth and started sucking. “Look at her suck that big cock. She loves sucking cock.” This seemed to heat up Mrs. Caldwell as she started sucking me harder and faster. Each time taking more and more in her mouth. I could feel that back of her throat as she took me in. Maria was taking each ball in her mouth and sucking on them. She could feel my load start to build up when she stopped and each of them started licking the sides and taking turns on the head.

“That's it, suck it, I'm about to, I going TO CUM.” I said as sperm shot out and went over the faces of both ladies. Stream after stream flew and landed on there faces as they fought trying to get it in their own mouth. Maria had me in her mouth as the last couple went down her throat. Mrs. Caldwell started licking what cum was on Maria's face off and Maria started to do the same until they where tongue kissing and passing mouthfuls of my cum back to the other.

After they had licked the cum of each other face Mrs. Caldwell went back to licking my now limp dick clean. I looked at a smiling Maria and asked “ So when do I get to meet the other girls.”