She's Not Washed Up Yet!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
933 Followers

Since our first wet weekend we have had several long talks about our sex lives. We have experimented more, added some new sex toys, and fantasized about future adventures. We have toyed with trying to get another couple to join our adventures. Pam has admitted that it would be fun to romp around in the surf with a couple of strangers fondling her and we have both begun to think about how far Pam should go if another opportunity arises. While we have agreed to not take undue risks or do something we both don't agree on, we have resolved to enjoy life to the fullest as long as we are able.

She's Not Washed Up Yet! Chapter Two

As we packed the car for our second beach outing both Pam and I were nervous with excitement. We had a full extra bag of clothes specifically chosen to make Pam look sexy. Another small bag contained our video equipment and sex toys. Pam had developed a great tan and was in top shape. I was ecstatic with anticipation and nervousness -- wanting to have a great time but also apprehensive. We had fantasized about a hundred possibilities but recognized that fate would have a lot to do with the outcome of our weekend.

As we arrived it was not an encouraging start as thunderstorms dominated the weather and an evening stroll on the beach did not seem in the cards. We decided on a dinner location, unpacked, and began the transformation from a traditional suburban couple. I picked out Pam's evening outfit, a red slit mini-skirt, red lingerie including a push up lace bra, matching garter and panties, red stockings, and a red lace top. Pam had only seen the skirt and not the matching lingerie and lace top and was excited but self-conscious about the outfit. Pam garnered more than her fair share of glances while at dinner and I plied her with several drinks as the weather eliminated any chance of an evening walk on the beach. As we headed back to our resort Pam was expecting a romp in the sack before bed. As we walked toward our room I noticed the signs pointing the directions to the hot tub and realized that not all hope was lost. The intermittent rain had scared off all the swimmers and only one couple was in the hot tub/spa. I told Pam to act a little drunk (which wasn't much of an act) and to get into the hot tub in her skirt and blouse. The couple didn't do anything for either of us but the prospect of the hot swirling water was sufficiently enticing for Pam. Pam slowly entered the tub much to the delight of the older man in the tub. As she lowered herself into the water the other woman told her distracted husband to get out and they left.

Pam was enjoying the water; occasionally standing up so I could enjoy the sight of her soaked lace top and bra struggling to contain her breasts and her clinging skirt and shinny stockings. I told Pam I was going to the room to get my suit and some towels and would be back.

I returned about 15 minutes later and noticed that an older gentleman was now in the tub across from Pam. He was clearly enjoying the view and Pam was putting on something of a show as she climbed in and out of the tub a couple of times which gave him a great look at her clinging outfit. I sat near the swimming pool in earshot of the conversation in the hot tub. Pam began a lengthy discussion with the gentleman. He was 53, on a business trip. His wife had passed five months earlier and he was still missing her especially on the weekends. He complemented Pam on her looks several times and used his cell phone to order them drinks from the bar. He inquired of Pam as to why she was in the hot tub in her clothes. Rather than answering she asked him if he were complaining. Pam then explained that her husband found it incredibly sexy for her to get wet and this was their adventure weekend. With that she stood up to cool off and saw I was sitting nearby and giving her the thumbs-up signal. She then approached Mark. He smiled as she sat next to him and continued the conversation. Their conversation continued for several minutes. Pam again stepped out of the tub to cool off and I could see her soaked clothes glistening in the low light. Pam then shifted the focus of the conversation, she took one step down onto the hot tub seat and hiked her skirt to her waist revealing her garter, panties and stocking ensemble. Mark commented that she looked awesome as she stepped to the deep water. With her skirt still around her waist she moved to Mark and sat on his lap with her panty clad ass on his crotch and hard on. She instructed him to reach around her and slide his hands under her blouse to her breasts. The gentleman seemed to overcome his shock nd dutifully followed instructions. I had discretely moved to where I had a decent view of the scene. Pam and Mark both moaned as Pam ground her ass into Mark's crotch as he kneaded her breasts with both hands while she leaned against his chest. Pam told him to unhook her bra and in his nervious frustration he broke apart the front hook then lustily grabbed her boobs. Pam next directed one of Mark's hands to her satin panties and instructed Mark to massage her mound as she continued massaging his cock with her ass. In a few minutes both of them moaned in what Pam later reported was simultaneous orgasms. Mark was completely spent. After resting a few minutes he repeatedly thanked Pam for the "special treat".

In a few minutes they both straightened out their clothes and climbed out of the tub. Pam removed the remains of her red lace bra with her lace top doing little to hide her engorged boobs and nipples. I arrived with some towels, said hello to Mark and escorted Pam to our room. Inside I stripped her of her soaked clothes and pounded her to another orgasm on our king sized bed. Having salvaged an unpromising evening we snuggled and fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning we did a little sight seeing and planned our afternoon. Pam had greatly enjoyed the prior evening, having felt both safe and very sexy. When we got back to our room there was a dozen red roses, a bottle of wine and $100 with a note from Mark thanking Pam for the evening and telling her to replace the broken bra. Pam and I then headed to the beach where the weather was more typical, sunny and warm. With no particular plans, I chose a white bikini bottom for Pam and a light white cotton tank top. We played Frisbee along the beach, waded and sunned for about an hour. Several men were checking Pam out with some clearly hoping she would get her top wet. When we got too hot it was time for a swim. In the next hour Pam got in and out of the water at least 10 times, each time noticing as various folks on the beach ogled her tight top. There were too many families around to get carried away but we had fun nonetheless with some innocent teasing of other men and some deep water groping of each other.

We planned an early dinner in order to accommodate our evening beach adventures. Mark's $100 paid for a great seafood dinner and several glasses of wine with some left over for new lingerie. We headed back to the room to get Pam dressed for our outing. I chose an embroidered silk bra and bikini panty set that looked fantastic. Thigh-high garter less stockings were next and a white dress with a low V-neck and side slit skirt completed the look. In spite of the weeks of planning these outings the reality created nervous anticipation. Before we left our room I handed Pam a set of Ben-Wa balls and told her to go into the bathroom and install them in her vagina. We had tried smaller versions at home with some success but Pam had never worn them out of the house.

Earlier in the day I had asked some locals for ideas on a beach that was popular with adults and a little discrete. I had selected a location about ten miles from our room. I gave Pam a wine cooler to dampen her inhibitions and headed off to the beach. I decided to use the disabled brother strategy again and told Pam to wade along the shore as I sat on the beach and watched and waited. "As we walked from the parking area Pam said the balls were making her incredibly horny. I smiled in anticipation of what might happen. Pam walked casually along the water's edge for about 20 minutes. She met two different guys but neither seemed to click with her and nothing got started. After half an hour Pam approached me indicating it was time to give up as she was desperate to get into my pants and suggested we get in the water right away. I told her she had to try for ten more minutes and if we had no luck we would go swimming.

No sooner had Pam got back to the water line than three guys come over the dunes heading for the water. They looked young, one black guy and two white guys, all seeming to be athletes. They quickly noticed Pam and walked toward her. She grinned and greeted them. They visited a few minutes during which Pam told them that she had been thinking about going swimming but was reluctant to get her dress wet. That stupid line was practically an invitation as the black man splashed her dress slightly then said, "You might as well get the rest of it wet." She responded by splashing back and immediately started a water fight. In seconds Pam was drenched. The splashing was so furious from the three guys that none of us could see the effect until they slowed down. When they did we were all rewarded with Pam's drenched white dress clinging to her body. Her bra was soaked and mostly sheer as were her panties. The lace tops visible through her dress, revealed the presence of her stockings. Pam attempted to push one of the men down and the predictable struggle resulted in them falling to the surf together. Pam headed to deeper water to escape but was quickly surrounded by the boys in thigh deep water. Another round of splashing confirmed how badly Pam was outnumbered.

Pam paused to catch her breath and contemplate her next move. In what turned out to be a strategic error -- or perhaps not - Pam grabbed the baggy swim trunks of one of the boys and yanked them down. Needless to say this changed the nature of the horsing around considerably. As the boy pulled his suit back up and tucked in his hard on, he yelled for his buddies to grab Pam. They quickly grabbed her arms and the young man told her she was in real trouble now. The tone was playful as he grabbed one leg and pulled it out of the water and slowly peeled one stocking off and proceeded with something of a victory dance as if he had scored a touchdown. The second stocking was next as he ceremonially peeled the wet stocking down her beautiful leg. Distracted by their accomplishment, the boys relaxed and Pam was able to squirm free. Rather than retreating she instead went after the swim trunks of another boy. She was quickly subdued with a firmer grip. The stakes were ratcheted up a notch. The Black man disappeared below the water surface. After some commotion he reappeared holding up Pam's panties. The boys now began more aggressively groping Pam. One white man was kissing her neck and the Black man stood behind her with his hands fondling her breasts. Pam did not seem to mind at all as her hands were busy too and she was moaning, not complaining. Fortunately, the rest of the beach was quiet. Two boys began unzipping the back of her dress and in seconds it was peeled off her shoulders. Her bra lasted only a few second longer. Pam's dress floated at her waist with her nude top shielded by three male bodies but nothing else. Her distinct tan line only drew more attention to her boobs.

In spite of being outnumbered, I could tell that Pam was comfortable as she told the young men what to do. Each took turns on her front fondling her tits and kissing her neck and apparently getting a hand job below the water line. After about ten minutes of hectic action they all paused to catch their breath. The guys appeared to be putting their shorts back in place and one of them helped Pam get her dress back on her shoulders. Her bra and panties were nowhere to be found. Pam joked with the young men for a few minutes then walked toward me. As she emerged from the deeper water she looked stunning in the clingy sheer dress with nothing remaining of her underwear. When she got to me she said that it was time for me to come complete the job the young men had started and then she handed me the Ben-Wa balls. I reminded her that I had gone several rounds recently and that perhaps she should let the young men finish what they started.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Unless you think they aren't interested in an older woman." I teased.

Pam grinned saying, "I think they are very interested."

I told her, "If you feel safe, enjoy."

Ashe turned to go back in the water she smiled a sly smile and said it was my fault since I had got her so horny. The three guys started to hoot as Pam returned to the water. They moved to slightly deeper water and Pam appeared to negotiate what was to come next. The largest white boy was first. He easily lifted her up, her upper body well out of the water, and slowly lowered her on to what I surmised was his raging hard on. The black man pullud down the dress shoulder straps again and was fondling Pam's tits as she moved up and down on the white man's shaft. After five minutes there was a mutual shudder. The black man was next and he moved Pam to shallower water and asked his buddies to hold Pam's upper body as he leaned her back and plowed into her between her legs with his hands grabbing her hips. He eased their bodies together leaving little doubt that Pam was being impalled on his black cock. He soon was rapidly thrust into her. With each thrust her boobs were shaking. Another five minutes, another orgasm.

The third boy then hugged Pam and with a little commotion impaled her on his tool. In just a few thrusts he shuttered and was finished. About ten minutes and all three men had been serviced.

Pam and the guys all organized their clothes and came out of the water. Pam looked radiant, soaked, and well fucked. The three young men acted as if they had just won the Lottery. I wrapped Pam in towels and headed to the car. I had never seen Pam so sexually excited. She had her hands in my pants before we were a mile down the road. A side street detour was necessary as Pam gave me a great blowjob while I sat in the driver's seat. Back in the room I attacked Pam with the gusto of a horny teenager. Pam hadn't been with anyone but me in years and was chanting Fuck me! Fuck me! as my cock was the forth one that slammed into her hot cunt in the past few hours. The images of her getting soaked and fucked were sufficient to keep me hard for two more rounds that night, one unloaded in the back of Pam's throat and the final one splattered on her tits.

When I finally got up to get cleaned up I noticed an envelope had been slid under the door. Mark, the gentleman from Friday night had delivered a card. Inside was a note to Pam and me inquiring as to whether Pam would consider getting together again? Also enclosed were a room key card, a business card and $300. Pam was moved by the gesture but exhausted and we were scheduled to return to the reality of kids and work the next afternoon.

I gave Pam a gentle shower, carefully cleaning her everywhere and inspecting her body. A minor scuff on one knee from falling in the surf, some red shoulders from the beach sun, a light hicky on her neck and bosom and some tenderness. I carefully lotioned her entire body, trimmed her pubic hair and bikini line and tucked her in bed. It was only 11:00 but Pam was spent. As I kissed her good night she smiled and asked me if I could return the money to Mark. I told her that perhaps she could do it in the morning.

As Pam fell asleep I picked out a sexy outfit for her in case she got the energy to visit Mark in the morning. I couldn't resist the urge to make this weekend last as long as possible. I laid out black satin bikini panties, a matching garter belt, lace top stockings, a waist cinch and a shelf bra (a quarter cup bra that hikes up her breasts but leaves the nipples exposed). A sheer black silk blouse and flirty black skirt completed the ensemble. The outfit was very elegant but left no doubt as to its intentions to garner attention and arouse. I also set Pam's alarm clock for 6:00 am in the hopes that an early wake up might inspire Pam to visit Mark. We awoke from the alarm and she asked why I set the alarm so early. I pointed to the sexy lingerie and note from Mark and said that I thought she might want to give him a wake up visit. Pam grinned, paused momentarily as if in thought, then got out of bed and begin to get dressed. She looked fantastic.

I told her, "Either deliver $300 in pleasure or return the money, either is fine with me."

She said, "If I don't return in ten minutes, come and watch, l will leave Mark's door ajar-- you have to promise."

Pam left for Mark's room at about 6:30am. She stuck part of the morning paper in the door so it would not close all the way. She later told me that she first turned on a desk lamp in the corner then approached the king size bed where Mark was still asleep. She stepped out of her heels then carefully pulled down the covers. She said she had Mark's cock out of his boxer shorts before he knew what was going on. By the time I arrived and quietly slipped into the room Pam was still on all fours on the bed. She was giving Mark a blowjob, actively working what appeared to be a nice size cock in and out of her mouth. Pam's blouse was unbuttoned to the waist and her tits, framed by the shelf bra, were hanging over Mark as one hand fondled them. Mark's other hand was under Pam's skirt fingering what I am sure was a nice moist pussy by now. Pam pulled up as Mark begged for her pussy. Mark quickly nuzzled his face into her neck and pawed at her clothing.

The sheer blouse was untucked and removed and Mark was smothering her nipples with kisses and sucking. Both hands were now under her skirt exploring her silk and satin undergarments and he was breathing deeply as he feasted on Pam. Mark hastily removed Pam's skirt, her waist cinch and her panties but left her garter, stockings and bra on. Mark begged Pam to fuck him. Mark wanted her on top so he could feast his eyes on her boobs as she gyrated on his cock. Pam gave it her all, motivated to give Mark a great memory, to fully earn her $500, and bring herself to another orgasm. As Pam shifted between fast and slow bucking, it took about ten minutes before Mark erupted almost in perfect harmony with Pam's orgasm. It was unbelievable watching my wife impale her pussy on Mark's cock while her boobs bounced and skin glistened with sweat in the low light. Both Mark and Pam were oblivious to me sitting in the corner. What started as wet clothes teasing had progressed to my beautiful wife getting the living daylights fucked out of her and loving it.

After a short rest Mark surprised Pam and myself by aggressively eating her out right after he fucked her. He attacked her hot cum filled pussy with the abandon of a starved man. It wasn't long before Pam squealed with another orgasm. That was followed by another short rest while Pam fondled Mark's cock back to hardness. Then there was a fifteen-minute hammering in the missionary position as Mark switched between kneading Pam's tits and kissing her neck. Then ten minutes in the doggy position with Mark feasting his eyes on Pam's ass as he slammed into her. As he approached climax he flipped Pam over and unloaded his second load, this time squirting it on her tits. Mark practically passed out from exhaustion and admitted he had not been with a woman since his wife passed months earlier. After a thirty-minute rest Mark and Pam headed to the shower and I headed back to the room. Pam later reported that a little anal probing brought Mark's cock back to life and he came yet again as she masturbated him with his soapy cock smothered between her boobs for a titty fuck. By 9:00 am Pam had slid into bed next to me, well fucked, showered and ready for a nap before returning home.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
933 Followers