She's Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruffling Sean's hair, Clint asked, "Mind if I take you and your mom to your big game and for some pizza after?"

Sean's excitement was contagious as he asked, "Is that OK, Mom? Please???"

Katherine's smile warmed Clint more than it should have as she told Sean that it sounded good to her. Clint offered to help Sean warm up for the game while Katherine relieved the babysitter and changed her clothes.

Clint was having fun, laughing at Sean's antics and enthusiasm when he felt someone staring at him. She stood on the front porch leaning against the railing, smiling at him. She'd pulled her long hair up into a baseball cap and had a pair of gold hoop earrings that peaked through tendrils of her wavy hair that escaped the cap. A tank top fit across her breasts and his mouth watered at the thought of tasting them. A pair of jean shorts hugged her sexy ass and was short enough to raise his blood pressure, but not short enough to be indecent.

He had seen her in her office clothes, but seeing her like this stole his breath. Sean broke into his thoughts, "Ready, Mr. Davis?"

Clint blinked a few times to focus, "How about we drop the Mr. Davis stuff? Makes me fell old, so just call me Clint, OK?"

* * * * * *

Katherine was having a very hard time deciding who the real Clint was. Was he the in your face jerk? Or the considerate guy who was great with kids? One thing she did know, Sean loves him. She'd always heard that kids were good judges of character, so maybe she should just go with it, for now.

Her mind still had not changed on one thing. There was no way she was getting involved with him. No more kissing, no more touching, no more longing looks...damn. Taking the time to think some while changing her clothes, made her open her eyes. Yes, he did seem to be a great guy, but there was no way she could take the chance on falling for someone like him. Not only would it hurt her, but she had to worry about Sean, too.

Feeling him beside her on the bleachers wasn't helping her decision one bit. He was constantly finding reasons and ways to brush against her or lean into her and whisper. As Sean was getting ready to bat for the first time in his very first game, Katherine felt her eyes water. The day's events came rushing back to her and she felt overwhelmed. How could Jake not care? Why couldn't he see the great life that they created together and love him?

She heard Clint curse under his breath before his arm wrapped around her, pulling her against his side. When his lips brushed her cheek, Katherine froze. What am I doing? If Clint noticed the way she tensed against him, he never said a word.

Clint nodded towards the field and tapped her camera, "Don't forget to take the picture, baby."

12