She's Watching

Story Info
Your jack off turns into a blow job when she's watching.
785 words
4.12
45.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmastyx
Rmastyx
8 Followers

We both pretend I'm not watching you. But you know I am and I know that you are not only fully aware, but that you get off on it. It's our little game. Watching you when you're alone is such a turn on for me. Eventually I'll join you, but for now I just let you put on your show for me, working it for the camera as I watch from the other room.

You're dressed for the office, button down shirt, tie and slacks. It's so sexy when you start rubbing the bulge in your pants. I can clearly see the outline of your big, thick cock as you stroke it through the fabric. Your long fingers running up and down the length of it. Then you pull your shirt out and unbuckle your belt, unbutton and unzip your pants, letting them fall to your ankles revealing your tight, white boxer briefs. You continue rubbing your meat, getting it harder and harder. Finally you pull it out. it's a beautiful sight, your white shorts pulled down just bellow your big balls, contrasting with your dark, thick bush, your huge cock jutting proudly out. I love it. The whole scene is making me so hot. I start touching myself, squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. I can feel myself getting wetter every second. Slowly you start stroking yourself, one hand rubbing and squeezing your nut sac.

I start stroking myself as well, rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. You slap your cock against one hand, the meaty sound echoing in the otherwise quiet room. You continue playing with yourself, taking your time. Running your hands around your cock and balls, your fingers tangling in your thick pubes. You stop, letting your cock twitch and pulse on it's own. Then you take it back into your hands, stroking and rubbing. Once again you stop, holding back. I can hear you breathing, hard, you are so turned on, and so am I. I can tell it wont take too much more to make you cum. Now you're stroking it again, long, smooth strokes. I can almost taste your salty pre-cum as i see it oozing from the tip. I take that as my cue to join you. I can't wait to taste you any longer.

You don't even acknowledge me entering the room. I take my place before you, on my knees. You let go of your dick and let me take over. I run my hands up your thighs to the top of your shorts, then pull them down, pushing them all the way until you step out of them, along with your pants. Now I can see your hairy, meaty thighs and I run my hands over them, each stroke coming closer to your cock. then my hands are in your bush, rubbing your balls and the base of your cock. I see it twitching, jumping on it's on accord, you are so hard. Finally I wrap my hand around it, grasping it firmly I start slowly stroking. You are moaning, your breathing heavy. I am so turned on, you are so sexy to me. More pre-cum starts to drip from you, I catch it with my tongue, salty. I lick the head of your cock and take it in my mouth.

You moan deeply as I start to suck it, taking it as deep as I can. Your cock fills my mouth and throat, hot and pulsating. You fist your hands in my hair, pulling slightly, making me tingle from my scalp to my clit. I continue to stroke and suck your cock. My hand and mouth working together in a steady rhythm. Your deep moans and heavy breathing are making me so hot. I keep stroking you as I take first one nut, then the other in my mouth, sucking and licking, then licking the entire length and all around your meat, and sucking it back down. I can tell you are very close to cumming. I take you from my mouth, squeezing your balls and shaft I milk your cock, aiming it at my chest. I feel your cock pulsing as you release your hot load all over my tits. I suck every last drop of cum from your cock, your warm cum dripping down my chest. When I'm done I rub your cum all over my tits, massaging and squeezing them, I lick off all the cum I can reach. You lean down and help clean up the rest licking and sucking on my breasts while I lick your cum off my hands. You finally speak to me as you turn off the camera.

"That one's going on xtube."

Rmastyx
Rmastyx
8 Followers