Shewolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Twin's training with a twist.
3.4k words
4.54
12.3k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy crap. Please forgive me oh so much. So things came up, I was hospitalized for a short time. A lot has been going on. Then I hit a huge chunk of writers block and couldn't blow it apart until long after I forgot about it. And that is what I ask forgiveness for. I refuse to allow this story to just drop off the map like so many that I have seen. If you like what if done and where I have gone with this please vote and leave a note. If you didn't like it please tell me why. I would rather have one good message and three hundred telling me where I screwed up in the plot line. One doesn't get a soft ass in the Army so if you don't like something don't be gentle.

I originally planned to make this entire section about training the twins. That was before the block. Now that I have taken the block out back and put a few pound of C4 on it, I have changed exactly how I am going to proceed.

So after a ridicules two years..............

*

At the end of the final step both girls knelt on the floor in front of me sucking and cleaning my cock. I was gently probing their mind.

[It is time to start your training little ones.] I projected to them.

[Yes MASTER.] They projected back

After I sent my girls to my bed to rest up, I began cleaning up my front room. They would never have a nights rest after this night, so I would allow them this small favor this one and only time.

When morning came I was up and waiting for them. I reached out and woke them with my mind. I gently probed each of them slightly pushing their subconscious out of the way and pushing my will to the forefront. They both snapped awake with a start and climbed out of bed and ran for the shower. After they were cleaned up they dressed in what I had laid out for them the night before. For Trinity tight blood red thong and matching lace half cup bra. She wore a tight white dress over the sexy underwear. Charity wore a black g-string with no bra and a scarlet dress. Neither wore shoes and both had their hair in tight pony tails.

First thing on the training schedule was appearance manipulation. I went through the aspects of why we would need to change our looks slightly. The plus side to this is just the reason I need them to learn this first. So that they can look differently so no one will ever know that they were twins or so others can tell them apart. Once they understood the technique for controlling different aspects of their look I gave them their orders.

"Trinity, I want you to change your hair color to a very deep scarlet red. I want it pulled even tighter in corn rows all to the base of you scull then out into a very long and tight braid, with glass Kanji beads at the tip spelling SWORD. Do not change the length in the slightest bit."

"Yes Master," she responded.

She stood up and removed her hair from the old ponytail, and focused for a minute. She opened her eyes and stared me right in the eye. She began with the hair color. It was quite a sight to see first it changed to an almost white color and she looked a little strained as it changed to an almost midnight black color and then slowly faded into the scarlet red color that I wanted. She fell to her knees as her hair started braiding itself into the painfully tight corn rows that I wished for. At the end it all came to a wonderfully tight braid right at the bottom of her head, about where the spine connects to the brain, exactly where I wanted it. The entire time she kept her eyes on me until she lowered and flicked her head to make the braid flow up and over her shoulder as the beads appeared showing her name. Each bead was the symbol for Trinity. Seven beads in all. She looked up at me with a wicked smile on her face knowing that she had done well for her first attempt. I stared back at her amazed that on the first try she got almost everything correct.

"Very well done my pretty. All except, your facial hair. Its still the original color."

"I'm sorry Sir. I will change it now," and it changed before my eyes going to the correct color. Eyelashes and all.

"Sir, I hope it is okay with you, but I also added in a forcing of my body hair to retract back making me forever smooth as a babies bottom."

"Okay, I agree with this."

"Charity, you will do everything that same as your sister, except I want the corn row starting at the middle of your head and going out and to your ears with two pigtail type braids starting behind your ears. Your beads will be wooden not glass. And I want the color to be as pure white as a prairies first winters snow fall. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

Charity walked up to stand beside her sister and knelt down. She started once again by releasing her hair from the old ponytail and letting it fall all around her lowered head. I expected her to start with the color as her sister did because it is often the easiest part. But her hair shot straight up and she raised her eyes to pierce into mine as she began with the painful braids. First the left side pulling and tightening up and back at the same time until it reached her ear and then tied off into the painful braid finishing off with the beads. Then the right side started and finished just as fast if not faster. Then the color began fading out. First to a strawberry blond, then a dirty blond, a platinum blond, then a dirty white, and finally a pure white. She continued looking at me while her facial hair quickly changed to the perfect shade of white that I wanted.

Once I had both of my girls looking the way I wanted so I could tell them apart, I started with the rest of their training. First was general hand to hand training. Using mostly out mental link I was able to jump start that to the point where they wouldn't go down without a fight. After three months of training and simulated fights between myself and both of them, it was transformation training. I started by explaining to them just as Amee explained it to me.

"Just think about power," I explained to them, using Amee's exact words. "Think about the power you have inside you and will it, force it to come to the outside. Think about the massive force that is you and show it to me."

The girls stood up and closed their eyes. Both started concentrating hard, I could tell because their faces scrunched up into some ugly looks. Trinity fell to her knees first she grabbed her stomach and let out a small moan, I'm not sure if from pain or something else. Charity fell down as well, but she fell into a fetal position. I just stood there and watched them as first their faces became longer and muzzle like and their clothing was shredded into pieces while their bodies ballooned out and became covered in hair. First it was fine, then short, then longer and into fur. I was glad to see that the fur kept the hair colors that I chose. Both of their legs pulled up and became shorter, their arms joining them. When they had finally finished they were both full blown bigger wolves.

"Very good, my little ones." I praised them. "Now, its lunch time. Would you prefer to go out hunting, or would you like to first learn to change back and eat regular food?"

[Hunting sounds like fun Master,] Trinity told me.

[Hunting Sir,] Charity agreed.

"Very well, lets get going." I opened the door and they ran outside. I closed the door behind me and we all took off down the stairs. I jumped from about halfway down and completely transformed before I hit the bottom. After the hunting session I brought them back to the house. I changed back to my normal human self and looked at both my girls.

"Now girls you both need a shower as do I." I told them.

[Master, your shower is huge but I'm not sure if we all can fit in there as we are,] Trinity said to me.

"Of course not my love. First we must learn how to turn back." I laughed.

[So, how do we change back sir?] Trinity asked.

"First picture all of your power. At the same time picture a cage. No actually a cell of bars or fencing. Now push all of your power into that area bit by bit once you have it all in there and you have changed close and lock it."

[Yes sir,] they both said.

Both girls began turning back. They changed in the same way. First their legs extending and their bodies shrinking down to the normal size. Their arms became longer and their fingers separating. Their faces also shrinking and shaping back to the normal look. As they stood up all of their fur just fell off and disappeared into nothingness as they stood up fully. They both were completely naked and their hair they way I wanted it. As I watched them I noticed that when they changed into their lupin forms they kept a shorter version of the hair style that I picked and it grew back out as they changed back. Once the two sexy and smooth girls stood before me I reached out with both arms and the girls took a side each. And we walked together to the shower.

After our shower we returned to the bedroom and started advanced playtime. We started with both the girls laid across the bed side by side with their legs hanging off the side, and me kneeling down beside the bed at their feet. I reach out to both of them and gently spread both of their legs and slowly and slid my hands up the insides of their thighs. Once I made my way to the juncture between them, I slowly passed over both of their mounds to take up residence farther up. Just past the top of their openings to their clitoris. Both moaned out a slight sigh as first my fingers just applied pressure to it. Then I began rubbing circles over and over their clits. Slowly picking up more and more speed faster and faster until my hand was a flying blur. Both girls were quickly wound up in preparation of a massive explosion. Right when they got to the edge I pulled my hand away from them. The sudden lack of stimuli caused both to cry out in what sounded like pain and anguish. I waited a minute for them to calm down some then started again. Driving them right to the edge and stopping. Again and again I did this to them five more times.

As I slowly stood up and walked away from them both they sat up and watched me with eyes made for prey. They were angry, I could feel the anger rolling off of them like heat waves. They both stood up and stalked towards me. Charity circled around to my left and Trinity to my right. They were treating me like the prey we just hunted down. As they squared up with me on either side, they leapt towards me. I feigned dodging back and turned it into a tuck and roll to get out of the way. Unfortunately for me they anticipated this and turned their dive in direction I was rolling to. As I finished my roll I went to stand up and was slammed face down on the bed. As I began to fight back, both girls turned me over so I was face up and mounted me. Charity straddled my face and shoved her dripping wet sweet spot on my face and began to ground and rub on top of me, running her juices all over my face. Trinity mounted my manhood and shoved down hard trying to break me from the feel of it. Both girls completely oblivious to me other then the fact that I was a means to get them both to the completeness they both craved so much. Both of them rode me like a cheap bicycle until they screamed out together and came all over me. Neither one moved for what seemed like hours as they continued to spasm in the afterglow of their joined orgasms. Trinity's pussy continued to squeeze and release my cock in the after effects of her orgasm which kept me hard and deep inside her. After they both started to stir a little I began my counter attack. One hand was used to hold Charity in place while I attacked her dripping sex with my tongue. My only aim was to try and drive her up a wall with my lashing. The other hand held Trinity's hips as I forced her to start pumping again, counter driving myself deeper back into her over and over again. Both girls were screaming louder and louder. Both let go a silent scream and start to shudder as they collapse.

I roll over and push them onto their faces. Then I pull them to the end of the bed and slide first one finger from each hand into both lovely pink rosebuds. Slowly in and out trying to decide which one to try first. I decide on Charity first. Slowly sliding a second finger into her dark hole I lean over her and leave Trinity be for now.

"Relax, little one. This will hurt only for a minute but will be more painful if you do not relax."

"Yes, sir."

"Easy, now we begin the fun."

I continued to finger her hole slowly adding another finger stretching her so that I will not hurt her much. After I can freely slide my fingers in and out of her, I stood up and began to work my cock into her. As I got the head just past her anal ring opening I paused for a minute to let her get used to it. I began again sliding deeper into her. Pushing until about half of me was inside of her. I started to pull back out of her until just the tip was left inside before I started to push back into her again. I kept up the slow pace until she began to be able to take me easily before I picked up the pace and really started to hammer into her over and over again. I continued until she cried out in orgasm squeezing my cock tight and hard causing me to shudder and moan. I had to concentrate hard in order not to blow myself inside of her ultra tight hole. After completely stopping for a few minutes calming myself I started to move again. Again starting off slowly and building myself back up to a pace that had her screaming out for more in almost no time. As I continued to pound away fucking her asshole like it was just another wet pussy. She screamed out into another orgasm. This time I couldn't keep from filling her tight passage. After I unloaded myself into I rolled off to the side in order to rest for a few minutes.

While resting Trinity climbed behind her sister and began lick and suck my cream out of Charity's asshole. Watching Trinity clean my jism out of her sisters dark passage my began its swift rise back to full glory ready for yet another round in a virgin hole.

Trinity continued her oral teasing and pleasuring of her sister while I slowly moved up behind her. I again started with my fingers, but the first two slid into her rear with no problems. She picked her head up from her sisters wetness.

"Master, I only allowed my boyfriend to do me back there, so I should have no problems."

"Really then I won't need to prepare you then. Very well let us begin."

As I pushed my dick completely inside of her, I caught the scent of someone. I almost jumped off of her in preparing to attack. But 'wait no it can't be, it just can't be.' The scent that I picked up seemed to be from Amee, but it couldn't be. Amee died years ago. 'It's not right, there is another as well.' As soon as I picked up the other scent so did both my girls. All three of us jumped up and changed to our battle forms.

Battle forms are our most useful being. All the powers that come from being what we are. And everything that put humans at the top of the food chain. We stand up on hind legs, have usable arms, hands, fingers, and thumbs. Almost like a half way point.

Once we were outside my girls split up to go after the other scents around the place while I went after the one that shouldn't exist.

[Girls remember all that I have taught you]

[Yes sir]

[I will come to you aid if I need to. Do not be afraid to ask. You are powerful but you are young however]

[Have faith in us Master Rain]-Trinity

[We will not fail to protect our home]-Charity

[Good, just be careful.]

[Yes sir]

I could feel when both girls engaged their targets. Both were fighting hard and winning. I continued my search for Amee's scent. I knew that it couldn't be the real Amee but someone was using something of hers to lure me out. It had to be something old because it wasn't exactly right. Not that it mattered, I would kill anyone who decided that they were going to try this low trick on me.

[Master Rain, I am victorious]-Trinity

[As am I sir]-Charity

[Good both of you come find me. I'm close to the source of this scent.]

[Yes sir]

As soon as they both caught up with me I was just over a ridge from the scent. We knew that as soon as we would at least have an idea of who or what was behind what was going on. As we came over the top, the ridge lead out to a plain open plateau covered in a golden grain. In the center was another female wolf; the scent was coming from her. I turned into my full wolf form and my girls followed suit.

[Ok fan out, Come at her from both sides. Something is not right here. Attack only if attacked first do you understand? ]

[Yes sir]

The girls took off each to one side of this mystery wolf. As they got closer to her she laid down completely flat on her stomach. As I approached to stand over her, she made the most unexpected move that I would never have asked even my girls to perform. She rolled over onto her back. This wasn't just a degrading move because we are more than simple house pets. We are not here to amuse normal people. But this move means something more to our kind and the entire animal kingdom. It was a position of submission to a dominate entity. She was showing me her belly. I could either take it and kill her here and now, or I could own her for the rest of her life.

[WHO ARE YOU]

[Sir, my name is Amber.]

[HOW DO YOU SMELL LIKE THE DEAD]-I added a deep growl with this.

[Please allow me to explain]

Before I had a change to say anything in response She shifted back to her human self.

[No, how can this be. I saw you killed. I buried your body myself.]-I tackled her to the ground-[Answer me damn it.]

"Amee was my twin sister."