Shhh! Dad's Asleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how much. I can't wait to see you cover her body in hot cum. I want both of you to stand at the end of the bed and jack off. When you cum, shoot it all over her tits and face and in her pussy. That will grease her up for your big log. After you finish, start fucking her and we will roll her on top of you so Jimmy can fuck her in the ass at the same time. Ok?"

"Ok. Wow! Where did you learn all this shit?"

"What difference does it make? Now fuck her!"

"Hi guys, who did you bring today?"

"We brought Ben. He almost shit his pants when we told him we could get him laid. He's hung like a stump, too."

"Ok, Ben. I'm sure the guys have told you the drill. Whip it out and whip it up. I've got a nice surprise for you. One of my friends from school is here and she wants to see if she can deep throat you guys, but she doesn't want you to see who she is. Is that Ok?'

"One of your friends wants to suck our cocks and you ask if we care?"

"Well, what I'm getting at is that you can't do anything to try to see who she is. The room will be dark and she is in the closet, behind a curtain. Stick your prick in there and she will try to suck it down. Try to find out who she is and you never come back here again. Is that ok with you."

"Sure, sure. where's the closet?"

"Come with me."

"Are you really going to suck those guys' dicks when I do, Mr. Smith?"

"Sure, Suzy. Sex is sex. When a beautiful young girl is sitting on my dick in a dark closet and a strange dick pokes through the curtain, I will share it with you. In fact, if you don't want to suck them, you don't have to."

"Well, I'm still getting used to the idea of fucking my best friend's father. Maybe I'll just let you do the sucking. On the other hand, if Jason's prick is as big as Jenny says...."

"Ok. Shhhh. I hear them coming. Just remember to giggle once in a while so they think it's only a girl in here, and play with their balls while I suck. You can jack them off, too, if you like."

"Ooooh. That sounds groovy.My, that's a big one. Let's see if it gets bigger when I pull on it. Oh, my. It's starting to drip."

"Oh shit! That feels good. I wish I knew who that cocksucker is. I can almost place that giggle. Is it Suzy?"

"This is the last fucking time I'm going to tell you. The only reason you are here is because you agreed to her privacy. The only place this person is going to suck your dick is right here in this closet. It won't do you a bit of good to know who she is because she would deny everything. Now blow your nuts or get out. If it helps you to cum harder imagining that it is Suzy, then go ahead."

"Ok, Suzy. Open wide. Here comes Mr. Cum."

"Wow, Jenny! Your dad sucked them all off and swallowed their cum. It looked so hot and he was fucking me so good that I did them myself the second time."

"Yeah, you should have seen the kid. She had cum drooling all over her body. When she had more than she could swallow, she would jack them all over her tits. She made me fuck her in the ass so she could stick her fingers in her cunt while she sucked."

"Yeah, those guys sure can fuck. I wonder if any of them noticed that Ruth took my place a few times."

"Nah. You look very much alike, the room was dark and guys don't notice anything besides their dicks when they are hard."

"Did the infra-red camera work out?"

"Just wait till we show the movies. Those enormous cocks sticking through the curtain with no body attached are hot enough. Then to have a teenager being fucked by an older guy while they swap sucking is enough to make us a fortune in Japan."

"It's enough to make me hot right now. Come here Suzy. Let me see if there's any of that good stuff left in your sweet little pussy."

12