Shift! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deft move, Robert flipped the woman down onto her back and launched into his own sexual frenzies. Learning from her attentions, he mixed up his own maneuvers. His fingers danced across her skin of their own accord while his lips trailed over her body alternated from firm sucks, to gentle brushes of a tongue. Samantha's breathing came in sharp gasps as his fingers teased her wetness below. Rising up quickly for a hard kiss, Robert finally plunged a finger deep into her folds. A second slid in easily as he began to fuck her as though his fingers were his lost cock.

Deciding her breathing was getting too regular, he switched tactics and curled his two fingers upward to massage her g-spot. He was rewarded with a loud moan. She called Kayla's name as he frantically worked his lips lower. Starting with a few tentative licks over her pussy lips, Robert was surprised when Sam's hand came down hard on the back of his head forcing him down onto her clit.

Sucking hard as she ground in against him, he was dealt yet another blow when her thighs slammed tightly onto his head. Even with his hearing muffled by her long legs, Robert could still clearly hear her screams as her orgasm rocked her thin body. He eased up as her thighs finally relaxed and spread out once again. Sam guided him up into a tender embrace. She was evidently still trying to catch her breath.

Soon their passions rose once again. Sam pushed Robert down onto his back to continue what she had originally started. Her hands moved skillfully and had him moaning long before her fingers found their way to her dripping pussy. The feeling was intense. Robert knew he was drooling in his passion but could no more control that than he could control his pussy from pressing up into Sam's hand. Sensing his need, she slid a two fingers in deep and began to fuck him like a woman. Robert bounced with each thrust of his fingers reveling in every inch they penetrated. So forceful were her thrusts that his left breast escaped from its leather confines. Eagerly Samantha's lips attended to his exposed nipple driving him further toward the edge. With a flick of her wrist, her fingers twisted up as his had and began to massage his g-spot while her thumb slid up and over his clit. Robert lost his voice in pleasure. Squeaks burst from him as the air in his lungs struggled for release. In the end when his climax came Robert felt waves rack through his body tensing every muscle the releasing it in turn.

Samantha held him close as he shuddered with each wave passing. Slowly they grew less intense and Robert regained control over Kayla's body. "Oh, my God." he breathed.

"Dance for me." Sam whispered in his ear.

Robert's legs wobbled at first as he bounced his weight from toe to toe, but soon he grew more stable. Seductively, like the strippers he had seen before, he began to undo the leather corset. Spinning around he hid his chest when the corset finally dropped to the floor. His panties came off considerably less elegantly. He was forced to sit as the lacy material dragged awkwardly over the tall boots.

Samantha must have been anxious, as she appeared kneeling before him to help with the final stages of removing his panties. No sooner were they on the floor, than Sam had her lips trailing up Robert's thighs. He moaned louder and louder as she came closer to his engorged lips. Contact finally came with one long lick from his ass to his clit. He shuddered in pleasure. But her nimble tongue didn't remain on there long. Far too soon it traveled down again. A finger slipped into his pussy as Samantha nibbled lightly on his labia. A second finger entered, then a third, then her tongue slid even farther south to tease the opening of his ass.

This was something he and Kayla had never done before. New sensations flooded his petite frame. Deeper and deeper the tongue probed into his ass before retreating suddenly. But he had no time to come down from the newest high Sam brought him to. As soon as her tongue retreated a cum covered finger left his pussy to press gently, but firmly into his hole. "Oh, Fuck! YES!" he screamed as her fingers expertly fucked him to a new orgasm.

Samantha calmly licked the new juiced off of his pussy. In his hyper-sensitive state, each pass of her tongue sent shivers up his spine. A tugging at his feet alerted him to Samantha trying to gently remove his boots. The fresh air was a welcome relief from the nights dancing and the toe curling orgasm Sam had given him.

When the two reached the bed again, Sam continued her soft kisses and caresses. After a few moments in the tender bliss, Robert realized she was expecting more from him. Gathering his strength he refocused his efforts on pleasing her. As their kissing grew more passionate once again, he pushed her down into the pillows and through his leg up and over one of hers. Pulling her other lug up around his waist he aligned their pussy together. He pressed in gently at first, Robert rubbing their sexes slowly together. It did not take long for Sam to press up into him, encouraging him to work her harder. Both partners reveled in the feeling of their now slick pussy lips sliding through each others, gripping tightly when they had the strength.

Taking the position up a notch, Robert leaned forward. While less of their lips met, the new angle brought their swollen clits together. Driven by Samantha's screams, Robert frantically picked up the pace. Holding his balance by their interconnected pussies, his hands were free to wonder over Samantha's gorgeous body. His left hand moved high to roughly pinch her nipples, while his right slid down to wind in and tease her pussy lips some more. The angle didn't allow him to enter her deeply, but depth was unnecessary. His efforts were well rewarded with a thick growling scream from Samantha. With a powerful shudder, her hot juices sprayed into his hand as she climaxed. Laying back down beside her, they both shared a side of his hand cleaning her sweetness from every inch.

When they kissed again, the sexual heat had finally dissipated into a lover's silent thank you.