Shift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,113 Followers

"Holy crap!" she yelled. "You're in so deep. I feel like I'm being split in half."

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No. It feels wonderful. Now fuck me."

I looked deep into her eyes, our faces less than an inch apart. I could see unbridled lust in them.

"This is better than any porn I've ever seen" commented Tim. He was leaning back on the couch, his eyes wide. Eva however, had her face in Tim's lap, sucking on his now limp dick.

Eva sat up suddenly and exclaimed, "Damn it. Why can Logan get hard again, but you just stay limp?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because he's FUCKING HIS SISTER!" he responded, more in awe of what was happening than insulted by her complaint.

I began thrusting in and out of Kristen's hot box. The position of her legs made her opening even tighter than it was when I was taking her from behind; it also allowed for deeper penetration.

My thrusts became faster and more forceful as time went on. I began to sweat, and couldn't help but grunt with each forward driving motion. My balls slapped against her ass over and over again, making a wet whacking sound.

Kristen began moaning with ecstasy. She pulled her head forward, a feat I was surprised she could achieve with her limited mobility, and then she kissed me. It was a wild lustful kiss. Her tongue forcefully pushed its way into my mouth, and I allowed mine to move past it and into hers. We tongue wrestled each other as I rammed by cock in and out of my sister's wet pussy like a piston. We fucked hard and fast as we sucked each other's face. My grunts and her moans merged into this strange sound muffled by our entwined tongues.

While we were kissing, I could feel her hands returning to our fused groins. She rubbed her clit furiously with her right hand and was trying to grab the very base of my cock and pull it into her mound harder with her left. My balls continued to make the rhythmic slapping sound as they slammed into my sister's ass cheeks with each thrust of my cock. It was mesmerizing.

When our mouths parted, I was surprised to see Eva sitting on our couch, only inches away. She was staring at her sister's pussy as it engulfed my prick and spat it out again, making a slurping sound with each motion of my hips. My older sister had her hand on her own pussy, masturbating furiously.

Right then, Kristen began to convulse slightly and her eyes rolled up into her head. She began to emit a high pitched squeal and shouted "I'm cumming!" I could feel a rush of hot juices as her cum slid along the length of my shaft.

This feeling must have tipped me over the edge as I felt my whole body tighten as my own orgasm arrived. I began to shoot my semen deep into my sister's womb. Shot after shot travelled into her wet cunt, then began to leak out the opening where my dick was firmly embedded and pumping more semen into her. It dribbled from her pussy to her ass, where it mixed with her own cum that was already gathered there.

We collapsed sideways onto the couch and lay there for what felt like eternity. My dick eventually went soft and fell out of my sister's pussy. We then got up and all had showers, separately. For the first time in a week, the sexual desire had temporarily left me. I was completely spent.

Tim went home after that, thanking me profusely on the way out, telling me to let him know if he could ever repay me.

That night I slept contently, knowing I would never have blue balls again.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,113 Followers
  • COMMENTS
32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck Tim

Couldn’t finish reading when Tim got involved. Could been great story but I never know.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good story but...

should only be family fun. bringing in the friend kinda hurt the story

DYNO224DYNO224almost 6 years ago
WHERE'S THE BEEF

You should have given a cock instead of a peenie.But number one bummer was bringing in the gay ass friend.Friends and pussy don't mix I'd have liked it better if had gotten someone to bugger the friend kicked him in the ass and sent him on his way.How you doo'ren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!

Oh wow! I LOVED this one! Please, continue the series!!! Oh, and if you don't mind....let's have him be mistaken about being able to prevent pregnancy. That would be SOOOO hot if he got them both pregnant. It would be a sort of tipping of the scales, taking power of the situation away from Logan. I'd LOVE that!

Icarus93Icarus93almost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Amazing, any chance you're going to write a Chapter 3?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shift Previous Part
Shift Series Info

Similar Stories

Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub Justin spends a week with his sister and 4 of her friends.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories