Shift Work

Story Info
Son and father do a job share on innocent young girlfriend.
3.8k words
4.23
127.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve woke up to a bright new morning, the sun shining in through his curtains. Beside him in his bed was Isabella, his beautiful girlfriend. She often stayed over at his place. Steve still lived with his parents while he and Isabella saved up for a place of their own. They were engaged to be married, Steve 20 and Isabella 19, and Steve's parents were always very welcoming and happy to have Isabella under their roof.

Isabella was a shy girl who perhaps didn't realise just how gorgeous she was. She often had men looking at her and her perfect slim body but she was reserved and Steve was her first proper boyfriend. They had been together for three years - almost childhood sweethearts - and Steve was the first guy she'd had sex with.

Steve had really managed to open her up sexually. They had a great sex life. It was regular, erotic and fulfilling but sensuous more than filthy. They were not yet ready for any major experimentation. She woke to see Steve looking at her and put her arm around him across his chest. Being naked together that warm morning, Steve soon got an erection. They grinned at each other. Looking at the clock, they saw there was 20 minutes before Steve needed to get up and go out to his job. He often woke up earlier than he needed to, especially on a morning when his dad John had got back from the night shift he did in alternate weeks. His mom, Pam, was already up and out of the house for her job, starting early. And shortly after she had left, his dad would come him, closing the door, dropping his keys on the table, and going into his bedroom to catch up on sleep. He would usually stir Steve and Isabella at some point no matter how quiet he tried to be.

But as young lovers they always wanted to make the most of the quiet time they had in bed together before Steve had to leave. As she was studying, Isabella had less of a rush in the morning. They knew when each other was ready for sex and were soon kissing and playing with each other. Isabella started rubbing Steve's cock up and down while he played with her pussy, rubbing her clit and then fingering the wet opening to her vagina.

When they were both wet, Steve climbed on top of her in a 69. They loved each other's morning tastes and Isabella would often come from oral. With his skilful tongue flicking across her clit, she soon did. They hoped John was asleep by now, in the next room, because when she came Isabella wasn't very good at keeping quiet. After she had come, she liked a fuck, so Steve climbed off, moved around and then entered his big hard cock into her welcoming pussy. With time running out, there was no chance of a long slow fuck of the kind they both loved. Rather, Steve quickly built a rhythm, faster and faster, and before long unleashed his hot cum deep inside Isabella's pussy. He gave out a stifled groan as he came. The fuck was mainly for him. Isabella would have liked at least one more orgasm. But as Steve was soon to be out, he had to think of himself. He was a big comer and left her with a huge creampie. The hot, thick spunk slowly ran from her unshaven pussy and down between her ass cheeks as he withdrew his still hard and slimy cock. He squeezed out a last few drops from the end of his cock on to her dark hairy bush.

After catching his breath, Steve jumped up, in the shower and out as soon as his could. Isabella snuggled down, trying to get a little more sleep, freshly fucked. Steve looked in the bedroom to say goodbye but could see she was already snoozing so drove off to his day at work.

In the next room, John had been listening carefully to what was going on. When he came home from night shift, with Pam already gone, he would enjoy having his bed to himself. He would usually strip off and play with his cock. He had come to realise that his son and his girlfriend would often fuck in the morning. Some days they didn't wake up in time so he had started clattering around a bit to make sure he disturbed them. His regular morning wank was now usually aided by hearing Isabella getting fucked. Sometimes, John would stand naked next to the wall, listening to as much of the fuck as he could hear. When he heard Isabella come, it would often make him come too.

John was a filthy old pervert. He had many times stolen a pair of Isabella's dirty panties and sniffed them while wanking. This morning, he was wanking but had not managed to jerk himself off. He was left feeling very horny and unfulfilled. When Steve was showering, John continued playing with himself but without coming. As Steve left the house, John's wank was ongoing.

Feeling horny, and having perved over beautiful, young and vulnerable Isabella for so long, John was suddenly overcome with uncontrollable ideas of filth. Naked, he crept out of his room and walked the few steps to his son's, in whose bed the just-fucked Isabella was snoozing.

In his walked, still rubbing his big hard cock. Almost at the side of the bed, Isabella opened her eyes in alarm.

"John! What on Earth are you doing?" she cried out.

"I can't bear hearing you two fucking any longer," he replied. "I need some of this action for myself."

With that, he pulled back the sheet and put his face between her legs.

"No!", cried Isabella. "Don't."

John started licking her soiled pussy. It smelt of the sperm his son had shot into her pussy. He saw the white cream dribbling out and started licking it up. He swallowed the cum and then turned his attention to her clit.

"No, please don't," she protested again.

But as the old pervert licked more and more, her clit stood out from her hairy pussy. He could tell her filthy cunt was responding. Her whole body tensed up. She tried to get off the bed but he held her down.

"Please stop it. I'm coming" said Isabella.

She had seen John look at her for some time. Steve was the only man she had experienced sexually. John was mature and at times masterful. But she also got the impression he was like more of an animal than his son. He seemed filthy in what he said and did. He had a raw sexual energy that intrigued her. And yet she could never dream of experiencing her boyfriend's dad sexually for real.

But now, he had taken control. Held down, there was nothing she could do. And his expert tongue seemed so much more skilled than Steve's. What's more, she saw he had a big hard cock when he entered the room: so much longer and fatter than Steve's. The sexual energy she had sensed was now fully manifest to her physically. Despite saying no, she felt herself losing control and starting to orgasm.

Waves of pleasure swept through her dripping wet cunt as John licked it and then through her whole body. In her young, inexperienced life, as such a shy and reserved girl having been touched only by one man before, she had never known an orgasm as all-consuming as this. And with the tongue of John, the sperm of Steve and her own pussy juices, she felt the wettest she had ever been.

When she had come, John picked her little ass up from the bed and turned her round. He stood her on all fours and got behind her.

"What are you doing? Please, no!" Isabella pleaded.

"You're a filthy slut!", responded John. "I hear you every morning getting fucked like a slut. And now I've seen how easily you come. You really want it. Admit it to yourself!"

With that, he entered his huge cock into her tight little teen pussy. Without it being quite this wet, it's unlikely he would have succeeded. But he managed to squeeze it in and it felt magnificent to him after years of fucking Pam. He slid in slowly at first, savouring the gliding sensation. And Isabella gasped as she came to terms with having such a gigantic cock inside her.

"No, no," she said under her breath, but this time with less conviction.

He started picking up pace, then fucking her harder and harder. Her head was swimming. She knew it was wrong. She thought of Steve. What would he say? But her cunt was responding to this cock in a new and unexpected way. She felt herself starting to come again. She'd never orgasmed through penetration before. But it built and built, out of control. She shuddered as her orgasm was even more intense than the first John had given her. Her pussy gripped tight around his cock and milked it as she contracted. He felt himself coming. The sperm came up from his balls and through his cock and he let out a scream as he emptied inside her a huge load of his daddy cum.

He pulled out and she collapsed down on the bed. She was now double creampied, fucked and abused. John left the room and she was alone. She felt ashamed. How could she tell Steve? She couldn't possibly? His dad had fucked her. Worse, she had come twice. John would tell that to Steve if she reported the incident. But she knew, most importantly of all, that it had been one of the best fucks she'd ever had. His cock was huge and had really pleasured her. And she had completely lost control of the situation to John. Probably she had wanted this for some time but could not admit it to herself. Now, the decision had been taken out of her hands. Was that why it had pleasured her so?

OooooO

Isabella spent the day trying to study at college but it was very hard to do so. How could she put the morning's events out of her mind? Steve called and she had to pretend everything was normal and alright. But when he asked if she was staying over again that night, she faltered. Could she stay again after what had happened? But wouldn't it look strange if she didn't? And then she might have to explain why. But she couldn't without revealing what would be a really shocking truth. She had fucked Steve's dad and he had made her come. She told Steve she would stay the night, of course, but was busy with her studies and would come late, knowing that John would have already left the house by the time she arrived. At least then she wouldn't have the embarrassment of facing him again.

As they were both tired, Isabella and Steve went straight to sleep soon after she got there. Steve fancied sex but Isabella promised they could do it tomorrow morning, though she was rather hoping he would wake too late and have to rush to work instead.

When John got back from his night shift, he again banged around a little too much and Steve stirred, as usual. Eagerly he woke Isabella, who immediately wondered if the events of yesterday were real. But Steve started making out straight away. With other things on his mind, his girlfriend was hardly in the mood but felt she simply had to go along with it and pretend everything was normal.

In the next room, John had undressed and listened closely against the wall as Steve started fucking Isabella. He heard their gasps and the creaking bed. There was no mistaking it. He took his big old cock in his hand and started wanking, remembering Isabella's beautiful body.

As Steve fucked her, Isabella's mind wandered. She suddenly caught herself thinking of John's big cock and wondering if he could hear what she was doing right now. Was he thinking of her? She recalled the masterful, assertive way he had forced her down and had his way, making her come so hard.

Steve picked up the pace, fucking her cunt. She thought of John's big hard cock inside her. Suddenly, she felt her pussy contract as she had an almighty orgasm. Until then, Steve had only managed to make her come either through licking or wanking her clit. Now her pussy came hard on his cock. He was surprised but also very pleased and excited. He let himself go and came deep in her pussy, filling her up with hot, white sticky sperm.

"Darling," Steve whispered. "I love you."

Unable to admit she had just come thinking of his dad, Isabella replied somewhat unconvincingly, "I love you too, Steve."

Steve hit the shower and was soon out the door. Isabella again felt ashamed. Yesterday she had no choice, as John forced himself upon her. Now, she herself had thought about him and it had made her orgasm. She had fucked with Steve but her mind was on John. She really must forget all this, she decided. She must remain devoted to Steve.

But then the bedroom door opened again and John was there with his big hard cock in his hand.

"No, please," protested Isabella. "We cannot do this again. Look, I didn't say anything to Steve, and I never will, but it cannot happen again, you must understand."

"I'm not accepting that," replied John sharply. "I heard you coming. You were loud ... louder than usual. You wanted me to hear, didn't you? You wanted me to get excited. And you wanted me to come here and fuck you. Didn't you?"

"No, John. I really didn't. Please, you've got to believe me."

"I don't believe you," answered John. "You've had a young cock and now you need a bigger one. An older one. A more experienced one."

With that, John pulled back the sheet and pulled Isabella's legs apart. Hot cream still oozed from her used pussy.

"I will fuck that creampie," insisted John.

With that, he got on top of Isabella and again thrust his cock into her well-lubed hole.

He started fucking.

"Oh you little slut," he murmured in a low, lustful voice. "You like to look all innocent, like a good girl, but really you want all the cock you can get."

"No John, I don't. No daddy, please. Don't make me come again."

"I say when you come and when you fuck me," answered John, sternly. With that, Isabella felt it again. Waves of pleasure started in her pussy but then spread, absorbing her whole body.

"No," she whispered in a final protest, as she then bucked and writhed on John's skilful fucking cock. She lost control and screamed in pleasure. It felt too much for her.

John took out his cock, coated in her pussy juices and his son's cum, moved up and held it in front of her face.

"Suck it," he commanded. Obediently, Isabella took his big cock in her mouth, her tongue running over the big exposed head, enjoying every moment. She had given Steve head many times but only for his pleasure; not for her own. But now, she was filled with uncontrolled lust and licked and sucked with total abandon.

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. John started moving gently back and forth, face fucking her ever so slightly.

"Oh, I'm going to come, you little slut," he announced. Isabella rubbed her clit furiously and felt herself tipping over the edge again. When she did, so did John.

He pulled out his cock and ordered her to open her mouth, which she did. As Isabella enjoyed the orgasm spreading, John started to shoot his hot cum in strings all over her face. With her mouth wide and tongue stuck out, he made sure to direct some there. She had never let Steve come in her mouth, but now she wanted as much of John's seed there as possible: to taste it on her tongue and enjoy playing with it between her lips.

With many spurts, her face was completely messed up. She wiped it with her hand and placed it in her mouth, swallowing it down and savouring it. Only gradually did she come to her senses and regain her composure.

OooooO

More shame came over Isabella. It was so clear to her that what she had done was wrong. But she also felt she'd been forced: forced to have sex and forced to orgasm. She had tried stopping John at every stage but she also knew deep down that her physical lust had overtaken her. She had given in to her carnal instincts.

Would it happen again? She couldn't have it as a regular occurrence, surely. And yet it had happened two mornings in a row. If she stayed over again, it would surely happen more. John now seemed to expect it as his right? Should she still be with Steve in these circumstances when she was now lover to his dad? Perhaps she should break up with him. Could she really love Steve if her sexual thoughts were turned to another man, one more powerful and with a bigger dick?

She spent much of the next day thinking whether to break up with Steve. It seemed the best way to get out of a tricky situation. And yet they had been so good together, planning to marry, happy in each other's company. With his father, it was simply lust that had been indulged. There was no meaningful relationship there, except as a possible father-in-law.

Steve brought her home again that evening, before John had gone on his night shift. Pam, Steve, John and Isabella chatted as he readied himself for another night away.

"Anything interesting on at work tonight, John," questioned Pam.

"No, just the same routine," John responded, and looked at Isabella. "I like a routine," he added pointedly.

At that, a thrill went through her pussy which started to get wet.

Going to bed with Steve, only one thing was on her mind. Would Steve's dad fuck her with his big hard cock the next morning? She knew he shouldn't but her clit tingled at the prospect.

Isabella hardly slept that night. In the morning, she waited for the sound of John returning from his shift and for Steve to wake up. She started touching her wet pussy, thinking always of John's big powerful body. So wet, she fingered her vagina and rubbed her clit. The key rattled in the house door. He was back. With that, she came a big orgasm. Was it a coincidence? Or was it his presence.

As usual, John's return woke Steve. Isabella wanted cock. Perhaps Steve would satisfy her so she wouldn't lust so much over his dad.

"Fuck me," she said to John, jumping on him. And she said it much louder than she would usually dare. Was she hoping John would hear and get interested in more fucking?

"Isabella!" John was surprised at his new, lusty girlfriend but he loved it. He always wanted her to loosen up a bit.

She eased his cock inside her, straddling him. This was something she would rarely do but now she rode him like there was no tomorrow. The bed creaked and Isabella moaned in pleasure with every thrust. Anyone in the house could hear what was going on though she knew that only John was present.

Isabella then dismounted Steve's cock and moved around, sitting on his face and sucking his cock. Steve was so pleased but shocked. Isabella had rarely been this uninhibited. She licked his cock hungrily and he flicked his tongue on her clit, knowing it was easily the best way to make her come. So exciting was this that both Steve and Isabella knew they couldn't last for long. They both soon would be coming.

But then the door opened and in walked John, naked and with a big hard cock in his hand.

"Dad, what are you doing?" protested Steve. But Isabella kept on sucking his cock, trapping him down with her body. She didn't react at all to John's entrance. What was going on, wondered Steve.

John moved behind Isabella, whose ass was over Steve, her pussy rubbing in his face.

John put his cock in the entrance to her pussy, so close to Steve's mouth underneath.

"Dad, stop!" was all Steve was able to get out, his face lodged and then smothered between her young legs.

John slid in her as deep as his balls, which rubbed in Steve's face too. Isabella got so wet at this and as John pulled back for the first time, pussy juices squirted out, down on to the face of the son.

Isabella gasped with each thrust as John picked up the pace to give her a thorough fucking. Her head went up and down on Steve's young cock, wanking him with her mouth, more slutty than she had ever been before.

Steve realised he was trapped and her motions on his mouth were still bringing him close to coming. When he dared open his eyes, he saw his father's big old cock entering his lovely girlfriend's tight and innocent pussy, pounding it time after time. He licked all around her clit and occasionally his tongue strayed up where it met and lubricated the shaft of his dad's thick cock.

With a cock in her cunt, another in her mouth and a tongue on her clit, Isabella inevitably came. When she did so, the contractions around John's cock made him come too. Steve saw his balls go up tight and then his cock throb as it emptied his old man seed inside the young girl. Nevertheless continuing, though slowing his thrusts, His sperm dripped from the wet, hairy cunt, down slowly into Steve's open mouth. And then the chain reaction was complete as he himself started coming inside Isabella's mouth. Never before had she taken all his cum in her mouth and swallowed it down, but this is what she did now.

12