Shifter

Story Info
Strange drifter finds a Japanese hottie.
2.5k words
4.36
22.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the mirror for a good long while. I was in a small bathroom in a two star hotel; somewhere in Kentucky. There were two small beds with hideously patterned bedspreads. The air conditioning unit clanked and hummed over in front of the one window. The window was covered with those cheap vertical blinds. I had been in enough of these hotels to know those blinds would have cracks and bends in them from getting stuck on the tracks.

My eyes were fixed on the reflection. Pale face framed by long black hair. Normally my eyes were blue. Blue this time anyway. They've been brown, green and grey. Now the orbs staring back at me had taken on that yellowish golden color. I'd have to keep the lights off.

She might see and get scared. In that case, I'd have to go another damn night. Find another girl.

Fuck, how long have I been doing this?

That's me but it's not me. The voice in my head screamed.

"Shut up!" I whispered to the reflection.

But this isn't yours! These arms are mine, those eyes are mine. These tattoos are mine! God, I'm going insane.

Time to do this, I told the other voice in my head. I opened the door and flicked the wall light switch off. The room on the other side of the bathroom door was dark.

The neon hotel sign was bathing her in light as she stood by the one window. It lit her up a bluish purple color. I took several moments to just stare at her body. She was wearing some crazy mixed matched outfit. I think they called it Japanese street fashion. Her lime green shorts were very short. I could see the soft skin from her bum right below the hem. Her butt was nicely rounded. The breasts beneath her top were plump and generous.

I would enjoy having her body.

Two strides across the room and I was at her back. My lower half pushed against her bottom. There was a little squeak that caught in her throat. The skin beneath her shorts was very warm to the touch. She must really want me. A grin split my face before I could stop it.

This was going to be good. For now, that other voice was drowned out.

"You want me bad, don't you?" I whispered against her ear. My lips brushed the metal jewelry in her ear.

"Hai." Her head tilted back onto my bare chest. "Err...yes." Her hair was very soft on my skin. She had taken it out of the messy ponytails; making the tresses thick and wavy. I loved how she had pink and purple dye through some of those soft strands.

I looped my hands around her slim waist to undo her shorts. My head tilted down to kiss along her neck. Some of my long hair slipped around my shoulders making a curtain over our faces. Her shorts fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Now she wore a pair of panties, a black tube top and a thin neon pink vest. Her boots had been removed and placed by the doorway.

Roughly I flipped her to face me and crushed her against the wall. My mouth was on hers. She was hot and open with her tongue eagerly seeking mine. I pulled her head back by her hair. The jeans I wore were becoming very tight in the crouch area. She hadn't even touched me and I was already rather hard.

I stepped back to dispose of the jeans and threw them off into a corner. I was nude now except for some jewelry. The monster between my legs grew even harder as I stared at her. It was impossible to not look at her. The panties she wore were white with cute pink hearts. Her tits with their large pink nipples were peeking out from the unbutton vest. The lips that were so soft were now bruised and puffy from my assault.

I took a couple steps back till the bedspread brushed against my calfs.

Unconsciously my hand wrapped around the thick shaft I had freed. The bed springs creaked as I sat down. Very faintly the voice in my head was talking.

Oh my god. Please. I want to fuck her. I have never had a woman like her. With this images of past sexual experiences were brought to my attention. I saw quick, hasty matings in the backs of cars or on sofas.

Shut up and remember this, I replied to the other voice.

"Come here." I said to her. I watched her come toward me. She was standing between my legs with my sex very hard and very noticeable. She was looking at that piece of me with wide eyes.

"Never had big like you." She slurred. Her accent was very thick and Japanese. My hands caressed her hips. A very feminine sound escaped from her. I love that sound. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her body down and against mine. This time her mouth sought mine. I pulled her down until she was on her knees in front of me. The two soft globes where brushing against that hard member of mine. I leaned back on my elbows and watched her.

She squeezed her breasts around the length of my maleness and slid herself along it. Some primitive growl came out of me and my head fell back. There is nothing like soft skin on your cock. When I felt her warm breath on the tip, my head lifted back up. I wanted to watch her do it. Her lips still puffy from our kissing brushed against the rounded dome of my shaft. I sucked in a deep breath. That voice in my head was screaming how good this felt. The breathe was slowly drawn out of me as her lips slid over my swollen member. My legs spread wider as her hand came up to cup my testicles.

Those wonderful lips slid up and down me slowly. In her mouth, her tongue was making little circles around and around my cock. Each time her lips made the trip up my shaft she paused and gently squeezed the sack in her hand. When my cock was as far in as possible, she sucked very softly. This drew very load groans from me. I watched as my very thick cock disappeared in her lovely mouth.

"Fuck!" I screamed with my head tilted back again.

"Suki?" She asked me.

"Suki!" I answered. "Fuck, yes."

I couldn't stand her sucking me anymore. Actually I would have loved to blow in her mouth. Just thinking about her face and lips splashed with my cum thrilled me. I had to get her to stop though. I didn't think this body could take much more. Besides, I had more important things to do, like finding another host.

She looked hurt when I threw her away from my throbbing manhood. There was a dresser against the wall where the TV sat. Grabbing her up I deposited her on the dresser. This put our lower parts directly in line with each other. Her bottom sat on the very edge of the wooden dresser and her head was against the wall. Her legs were splayed on either side of my hips. While watching her face, I slowly cupped the front of her panties. A grin spread across my face as I discovered how wet and hot she was there. Her eyelids came halfway down in the expression I love to see most on my partners. Those puffy lips opened slightly and her tongue darted between them. I pushed the cotton material out of the way and touched her bare skin.

She whimpered in the back of her throat. I slid my finger up and down the folds of her sex. I pushed slightly inward and those folds parted easily for my digit. Her hand shot up against my hairless chest and her nails dug slightly into the flesh. As my finger pushed upward, entering her, those nails clawed into me and she bit her lower lip. The pathway into her was warm, slick and very wet. My finger slid out and I inserted two into that heavenly opening.

"Hai." She whimpered. "You are much big though." Her face contorted as my fingers disappeared and my knuckles hit her outer folds. I withdrew my fingers and made quick work of removing her panties.

"I know. It will be okay though." I couldn't stand this any longer. She was wet and ready. I backed away so my cock tip rested against her folded opening. Putting my hands on either side of her sex, I spread those folds as wide as I could. She was going to be very tight around me. She moaned as I did this. Very slowly I pushed the swollen tip against her. I tilted my chin against my chest to watch myself entering her. The neon signs from the parking lot glistened off her sex. The lights bounced off her puffed up clit. My hips pushed forward until the head was snugly between her wet folds.

The word tight was not even close to how she felt around me. Glove-like was more it. Her bottom began to wiggle away from my hard member and she gasped. With my hands still spreading her as wide as possible, I bought my right thumb up against her clit. I stroked the swollen skin there. After a few caresses her hips relaxed. While making soft circular motions on her clit, I began to invade her body with my cock. I pushed in slowly. She cried out and squirmed again. Using the strength in my arms, I pushed down to hold her in place. She had put her hands behind her on the dresser. Her knees had come up and spread widely for me.

She made a sad whimper noise again. "This too much."

I glanced up at her face, meeting her eyes. "Shhh. Give it time." With that her eyes closed and her breasts lifted as she drew in a deep breath. I gave her a few moments before looking back down at our joined bodies. I felt her draw in another deep breath. When I heard her start to let it out, I plunged the rest of my shaft into her. Before she could wiggle her bottom away from my onslaught, I grabbed her and held her still.

She began to cry out in Japanese. Much of it I didn't understand. I leaned into her body as close as I could get and found her lips. She was speaking even while I was kissing her. I didn't move my hips. I just buried my cock in as far as possible. Her head slumped back against the wall and I let my mouth cover a pink nipple. I toyed with her luscious globes for several minutes as her pussy melted around me. My finger gently started circling her clit again with the free hand holding her steady against me.

She started squeaking in her throat and then began to moan loudly. When her hips began to grind against mine, I brought her face up close to mine.

"You must look at me. You understand?" I commanded, staring into her brown eyes, the pathway to her soul.

"Hai, err yes." She replied in a husky voice.

Still watching her face I slid my cock out. I grunted at the shock of removing it from the tight sheath. Her eyes were huge as I did this and her mouth opened into a large O. "Ready?" I asked her.

"Ok." She answered quickly.

As soon as I head that I pushed my shaft all the way back into her. Picking her up, with my cock as deep as it could go, I moved us over to the wall. Her slim arms circled my neck for support. Her eyes were wide and bright, staring into my face. I grabbed a handful of her bottom and began to move my hips. Slowly I inched the engorged part of me from her. Having to go slow was difficult. I wanted to just fuck her hard and fast. I wanted her to scream. For several minutes I slowly humped against her.

She was moaning loudly and wiggling her hips against mine. I felt it was time to really get to it. I gave her a couple of very powerful thrusts that invoked cute squeaks from her. At this point, there was no more slow and gentle. I could feel sweat forming all over my body. She did well and continued staring into my eyes. I took fleeting moments to glance at her tits as they bounced with my thrusting.

My monster of a cock was tearing into her. I could faintly hear the slapping of our skin over the pounding of my heart. Her gorgeous hips were thrusting in time with mine. I squeezed one hand down between us to play with her clit again. This really sent her over the edge. The pink nub was swollen and seemed very sensitive to my touch. I rolled it between my thumb and finger. I could feel her slick walls tightening on my shaft. She was going to cum quickly.

I focused my eyes on hers. A few more seconds and she would be mine. Her brown eyes were glazing over now. I felt her body stiffen against me. I pinched at her clit and drove into her deeply causing my own orgasm. My seed exploded inside her. Her tight, little pussy convulsed around me and seemed to be sucking more cum from my cock. I continued stroking her clit to bring her to orgasm. It was close. Very close.

I prepared myself, letting my mind slowly drift. She screamed as she came and that doorway into her soul opened wide.

**

I pushed him off of me and he landed on his back on the floor. His eyes were shiny and blue and staring up at the ceiling. A stranger might think he was dead but I knew he was just in shock. He would wake up several hours from now and wonder where the fuck he was.

My bare feet against the carpet felt very strange. I could feel his cum starting to drip down my thighs. I crossed the room and entered the bathroom. I needed to shower.

I stood in front of the mirror for a good long while. The bright fluorescent lights burned my eyes. I was in a small bathroom in a two star hotel; somewhere in Kentucky. There were two small beds with hideously patterned bedspreads. I could hear the air conditioning unit clank and hum over in front of the one window. The window with those cheap vertical blinds.

Faintly in the back of my head I heard her voice.

This time my eyes were brown. They had just a hint of that yellowish golden color but it was fading away quickly.

Fuck, how long have I been doing this?