Shifting Fortunes Ch. 07

Story Info
Lessons learned, the good life, and a decision.
6.7k words
4.76
13.1k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, well, here we are again :) I owe you all an explanation - not long after the last chapter was released, I left New Zealand and went home to Australia to visit family. Unfortunately, I was involved in a bad car accident there which left me being emergency medi-vacced to the closest hospital. My skull was fractured and crushed and I had an extradural haematoma pushing inwards on my brain. Seriously, you couldn't write my story worse. I nearly died, but a talented neurosurgeon was able to remove it in time. Of course my hair was all shaved off, I got 3 titanium pins holding my skull together, 27 staples in my scalp and 12 sutures, including one in my eyelid which had been torn. I spent about two months in Australia recuperating, then was cleared for flying back to NZ. It took a long time to be back in front of a computer for long periods.

After the accident however, of course writing was put on the back burner, and what time I could spend in front of the computer was focused on earning much needed moolah, being a web designer by trade :) I also lost my muse for Jake and Sam, and spent many a night struggling to think where their story was going next, but it was a total blank. Until very recently! I hope you like the turn of this story, I feel it is the right way to go. I love these two and I hope you do too! This chapter isn't especially long, but I thought it was a good length to get the feel for the story again. Enjoy, please comment and rate, I'd love to hear from you, and again so sorry for the massive hiatus :) Kristin (SS)

*************************

The next morning, after one of the best night's sleep Sam had ever had while snuggled into the side of Jake, she watched him pull his sweats on and prepare to collect some more firewood. From the floor in the pile of blankets, she watched his fluid movements. He hadn't bothered putting his shirt on yet and she could still see on his back bright red nail marks where she'd clung to him as he thrust into her over and over. Sam warmed at the thought, and Jake instantly looked over at her, a low growl on his lips.Oops. She looked away, suddenly flushing crimson.

They had talked late into the night, and one of the things he'd told her (somewhat ashamedly) was that he could scent her arousal - which definitely explained a lot. She felt faintly mortified at all the times she'd been thinking about him like that, when she'd...pleasured herself. His bad temper was suddenly crystal clear, too. A blush lit up her entire body just at the thought.

A flash of movement caught her eye, and she watched alarmed and excited as he swooped back down to her where she was lying on the floor. He seemed to surround her effortlessly, his mouth claiming hers in a crushing kiss.Would she ever get used to this?she thought giddily, hands clinging to his shoulders. He made her crazy world suddenly right; more bearable. They broke apart breathlessly a few moments later, and she recognised the predatory smile he'd developed overnight whenever he looked at her. She gasped, laughing a little, leaning her forehead on his.

"Jake - wait-" she was cut off again with another breath-taking kiss. She moaned into him and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth and slide it against hers. She sighed happily into him again, and wrapped her arms around his neck, already drowning and losing herself in him. Everything about this man made her happy. The way he'd told her last night that her relinquishing her virginity to him had made him feel honoured and lucky, had been downright sweet and heartwarming. Especially heart warming was the way she'd climaxed hard around his extremely hard cock, Sam thought coyly. She flushed again into his kiss.

He pushed her properly down to the floor and laid next to her, still kissing her with abandon. His hands had started to wander. She felt her heart rate speed up and her breath hitch as his fingers fumbled to push the blankets away and instantly delved between wet lips. She gasped as his calloused fingers pushed against her slit, immediately coating themselves in her already copious juices. She was sore and ached a little, but for some reason it suddenly didn't matter. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was faintly embarrassed at how wet she was already, but when Jake growled his approval and nudged the tiny bundle of nerves, the embarrassment disappeared completely.

Sam whimpered into his mouth as one finger circled her entrance while the thumb nudged up into her folds and started circling the little hooded bundle of nerves that lay there. She started panting on his lips, almost unable to concentrate on kissing him any more as her head fell back and gave in to what his hand was doing to her.

Jake dropped his head and made her jump as he sucked a tightly hard nipple into his mouth. The combination of his mouth and his circling thumb and finger was starting to make her body ache. She wriggled her hips, encouraging him to press a thick finger inside her. He just clucked against her nipple and drew his finger away again, sliding it back up and down her now soaking lips, while his thumb still circled her now swollen clitoris. Sam closed clenched fists on Jake's hair as he switched to her other nipple. A surge of pleasure shot down from her nipple and straight to the bud he was circling. It was almost painful how stunning it felt.

"Jake-" she begged him breathlessly. He was keeping her on the edge, not allowing her to fall. God she wanted to fall.

"Tell me what you want, kitten," he growled, his desire making his voice rough. He stilled his fingers so one rested again at her slick entrance and the other pressed gently and fully on her button. His cock leapt with her as she bucked in pleasure against him.

"Jake..." she murmured again, eyes unseeing, not understanding, completely lost in the moment. God he'd stopped again. She wriggled her hips again and heard him chuckle darkly.

"Tell me," he demanded more smoothly.Fucking male on a power trip,the thought drifting across her mind vaguely as she squirmed, definitely losing the battle as her body screamed for its release.

"Do it, Jake," she gasped haltingly. "Make me...come." And then everything in her world splintered as his rough finger pushed effortlessly up into her while his thumb flicked her nub over and over again. She felt her tight pussy contract and pull on his finger, gasping as he forced a second up beside it. She welcomed it as she came crashing down again.

Jake kept stroking softly, bringing her down from her high, murmuring soft things in her ear, his whole body shaking, barely able to contain himself. His cock was aching to fill her again, it jumped against his taut abdomen as he felt her shudder naked in his arms, wet on his hands. And suddenly it wasn't a want, it was a need. He flipped her over suddenly so she was face down, pulling her hips upwards, and slipped between the legs of the still breathless girl beneath him. He watched as her eyes opened like slits, blearily watching over her shoulder at him. He watched her weakly struggle to push her hands beneath herself, to help prop herself up against the floor and rest her cheek against them. God this had been a fantasy of his for weeks.

He kept eye contact as he pressed the soft, spongy head of his cock against her entrance until he felt it pop inside her. He took a moment to breathe, not wanting this to be over too quickly, and was again wracked by the sensuous moan that elicited from her lips. His eyes traced lovingly over the curve of her spine as it reared up towards the stunningly soft globes of her ass. She was exquisite. He ran a hand over the cheeks, exploring the incredible softness.

"So big," she murmured, still dazed from her two orgasms already. His eyes snapped back to hers at the words she uttered, focused once more. She was weak from pleasure, but he supported her hips with his hands as he knelt over her from behind, and nudged her legs apart a little more. Jake's breath hitched at her words. It really turned him on when she made the sounds that she did, proud that he could fill her the way she liked it. He looked down at how the tip of his cock was already buried inside her, and watched as he slowly slid another inch in now, relishing the tight, throbbing walls of her pussy as it spasmed around his cock. "Jesus!" he hissed as her inner muscles suddenly clenched on him, and he was unable to keep the slow pace he wanted. Instead he thrust into her up to the hilt, moaning loudly.

Samantha cried out with him as his balls slapped against her swollen pussy lips, her eyes squeezing shut as he was pushed deeper insider her than she had known was possible. In this position, she realised quickly, she was utterly helpless, but for some reason fear didn't reach her. Instead, it turned her on unbelievably to be taken like an animal...their inner animals coming out.God, it's hot,she thought as a head to toe flush lit up her body at the thought, heat infusing her face and she could hear a ringing in her ears.

Trembling and sweating, Jake watched her writhe, her back arching into the floor, buttocks meeting him wordlessly as her eyes clenched shut. He looked down to where they were joined, looked at his scar which was quite suddenly back on show, then started to grin. He was going to blow her mind. Concentrating, ignoring her wriggling ass and protests that he move, he held her hips tight and thought about what he wanted to happen. He knew it was working when all of a sudden Sam tried to push bolt up right, gasping in shock, spasming and nearly coming on his cock.

"What the fuck, oh my God, Jake!" she screamed, her hands thrusting beneath her as she tried to sit up, but Jake was in complete control and quietly shushed her, pushing her back down gently, trying to ignore her pleas. He propped her hips even further up, so her gorgeous ass was pressed into his belly as he kept himself nested deep, deep within her. He needed to concentrate for this and her pussy was already milking his now engorged cock almost more than he could handle. He took a breath and withdrew his cock almost all the way and looked at it wondrously. He had thought that it would work, but this was incredible. And he slammed it back into her, loving the way she shrieked and hissed and writhed with pleasure. His own cock had been replaced - it had grown at least by two inches and had thickened in diameter. It was now a big, thick black cock and he wanted to give it to her. He pulled it out of her again and wetly thrust back in. And again.

The second Jake's cock had lengthened and thickened in her tight pussy, Sam felt it. The sensation of the shift, the shimmer as she called it, stimulating her already well-stimulated walls and clitoris was almost too much. She didn't think what Jake had done was possible, but as he pulled it out, she looked over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of a fat, dark cock that wasn't Jake's start to push its way back into her. Was it possible to be turned on even more than she already was?Is this happening?All the air was huffed out of her at the next thrust and the thought drove from her mind. It was almost like allowing another man to fuck her while Jake watched. Her pussy protested at the stretch, then welcomed it and she started to move with him more, started to meet him again and again until suddenly she was flipped around again, and they had swapped positions.

Startled, Sam realised she was looking down on Jake, speared on the huge cock. His eyes twinkled up at her, she nearly missed the mirth so dark were his eyes with lust, but it was there and she could see the challenge he issued her. Every other thought pushed out of her head, she balanced on her knees and carefully, slowly pulled herself up off his engorged cock, then closing her eyes, she quickly impaled herself back on it. Sam fell forward onto him in shock, hearing Jake's grunt of pleasure. It was overwhelming. He heard him talking to her, encouraging her to take it, to take it over and over again, not to give up. His eyes were half closed as he watched, filled with lust at the sight of this beautiful girl taking her own pleasure from this dark cock.

The lusty being within Sam rose up and took over after the first thrust. She raised herself back up, and impaled herself again, nearly wincing at the pleasure pain. She finally managed to get a good rhythm going, working the cock deeper and deeper until finally her labia met his pelvis fully. The feel of her pussy lips scraping on his soft curls, and then finally her clitoris grinding against them was her undoing. Sam wanted to hold her orgasm off so badly - she wanted this feeling to last forever - but as she looked into his eyes, her world folded in around her, with flecks of black and silver circling her vision.

Her climax was intense, she didn't even notice him bucking underneath her, didn't even notice the shimmer as his cock morphed back into his own as the jet of hot seed was shot up into her. In fact, it was some time later that she realised she was lying on top of him, with Jake's proof of desire seeping back out her swollen pussy again, back onto his stomach. Sam's eyes fluttered open and this time she didn't bother clenching her legs closed to stem the flow. She looked blearily down at Jake's closed eyes - his brow creased in a tiny furrow between his eyes, sweat beaded and hair mussed - and she thought he had never looked so utterly sexy. She happily snuggled back into him and drifted back off into a dreamless sleep.

*******

The mountain lion in front of her halted suddenly, and her wolf let out a silent snarl. Not at the lion, but at the sound the lion had frozen at. The highway they'd found a couple hours west of the cabin had led them another few hours north west again until they'd now suddenly reached a busier section. They couldn't see it, but they knew they'd arrived at another intersection. This time there were a few scattered houses nestled in amongst the trees and a small general store with a diner attached on the side. The old neon sign out front had seen better days. 'Ca's Diner' in fact was actually 'Cat's Diner', as they found out when they eventually got close enough for a look.

Sam waited on high alert while Jake scouted the area and then arrived back with some clothes that roughly fitted them both. She didn't even ask where he got them from, she just quickly pulled on the red hoodie sweatshirt and size too big women's jeans he'd found with pleasure. It was great to be wearing clothes again. No undergarments, but another quick scout produced two pairs of reasonably fitting shoes for them both. A late night truck hitching in shifted forms without even visiting the diner got them into the next town. They had both agreed it was better to go hungry than have them linked to the closest diner to the cabin. Earl would look there first.

It wasn't something Sam approved of, but Jake insisted that they needed to steal some money in order to stay somewhere warm and safe the following night. It helped that they guy Jake chose was an abusive drunk who took a swing at Jake first. His measly $50 still helped cover the expense of the seedy motel they stayed in and paid for a couple of cheese burgers. They both scarfed them down hungrily then slept soundly in each other's arms.

It was another three days of stressful hiding and hitch hiking in different forms before they began to relax, especially when they had found their way into a big city. It would be much harder to track their movements from here on out.

"I know someone here who could help us," Jake mumbled through his fifth toasted cheese sandwich, as he looked over at Sam who was just happily finishing her second. They were at a backpackers, and had bought a cheap loaf of bread from the local store a couple blocks over, then found some cheese in the backpackers communal fridge. The hallelujah discovery of the sandwich toaster in one of the cupboards had actually been one of the best moments they'd had in the last few days.

Sam looked at him mischievously. He had a long strand of cheese attached to his plate, and the other to his chin, and he just didn't seem to notice as he kept stuffing mouthful after mouthful in. "Oh really?" she grinned, wiping her own face surreptitiously. They may have had sex a few mind-blowingly amazing times, but she was not ready for him to see bread stuck between her teeth. She hid another smile at his predicament.

Jake bobbed his head eagerly, eyes alight, the cheese bobbing up and down with him. Sam smirked. "Yeah! His name's Derek and even though he's a bit of a weirdo, he's a total whiz with computers and I think he'll be able to get hack my accounts so I can transfer it into another account with a new name so we can withdraw it without being tracked."

By this stage, Sam could barely concentrate on what he was saying, the string of cheese was so mesmerizing as he talked. She barely muffled a laugh as she leant across and grabbed the end that was attached to his plate. Jake looked at her quizzically until he realised the piece she was holding was attached to his own face. As Sam finally burst out laughing, Jake just shrugged and threw the strand into his mouth with the rest of it. Sam rolled her eyes, still chuckling. Men. She would never understand them.

"Okay, Romeo, let's go find Derek then. Do you know where he lives?" Sam grinned, in remarkably good spirits. This was the first break they'd had in days, she felt like Rutherford was days behind them, and she was desperately in love with this goofy guy sitting opposite her. Jake met her gaze and smiled back at her, the humour dying from his eyes.

"I love you, Sammy," he told her softly, reaching for her hands over the table. Sam's breath caught. She kind of knew it, but it was the first time he'd actually said it.

"I love you, too," she whispered back, clutching his hands tightly.

"Let's go get some cash," he winked and leaned over for a kiss, before dumping their plates in the sink and turning to pull her to her feet.

*****

'Bit of a weirdo' was a gross understatement, Sam thought in bewilderment as she took in Derek's choice of home. It was a tree house...in his own backyard...where he had a house that he didn't live in. He actually had big cables hanging down from the treehouse, a generous term, and leading into the house so he could work in it. Now, she sat and watched him while he worked animatedly in front of a laptop that was plugged into three other screens.There really are no words for this,she thought, her mouth unashamedly hanging open a little bit as it had for the last hour they had been there, still taking everything in.

Jake frowned at her from over Derek's shoulder and looked pointedly at her mouth, which she finally shut with a jerk. But...he was wearing silver foil on his head, shaped into a weird cap that extended down over his ears to his neck. In fact the whole inside of the tree house was covered wall to ceiling in more foil. It was like a creepy, reflective, silver room of weirdness. It didn't end there. Oh no. Derek only wore white Y-front underpants. Oh sorry, he also had knee high white socks on. Poor guy, his feet must be cold. Sam rolled her eyes and sniggered at her own thought, which earned her another reproving look from Jake. Derek didn't seem to notice, enraptured as he was at the lines of code and gibberish Sam had long ago given up trying to follow.

Both Jake and Sam nearly jumped out of their skins when Derek suddenly gave a loud whoop and threw his hands in the air, narrowly missing Jake's chin. Jake shuffled back on his knees where he was perched on a big cushion near Derek's folded legs, and gave Sam alook. She hid her giggle with a cough.

"Done! I've spent a while shifting the money into at least sixty other accounts before laying false trails and reaccumulating the amounts back into another account under the name of Denny Schwartz - your new credit identity. They'll never be able to trace it. I gave you a good credit rating too," Derek wriggled his thick black eyebrows at Sam from above his thick black framed glasses. It made him look like he had a monobrow, Sam thought, fascinated at the wriggling caterpillars on his forehead. She had never seen eyebrows so...bushy...or so much hair on a man's face. Snapping out of it and realising she was meant to be saying something, she quickly pasted a genuine smile on her face, for they did owe him a lot. And he had done it all in under an hour, he had even seemed pleased for the challenge.

12