Shinjuku Manner Center Ch. 02

Story Info
Fanfiction with more fiction than fan.
5.2k words
4.67
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You toss and turn in the night, your body overheating in your sleep. It was his damn fault! You wake up panting and curse as you get up and take a long hot shower. Fuck this was going to be a pain if he kept doing that. Yesterday when you'd left, he'd kissed you, so what right? Well you'd figure that, but for you it was like an actual kiss, because of who it came from. If he'd full on kissed you, you'd have jumped him right then and there, you wouldn't have been able to control yourself, because you spoke fluent Beyond. A kiss on the cheek was... like saying he really liked you, not like as in it could develop into love, like as in he probably thought you'd be fun to torture or kill. Drinking blood from you was like he was saying he enjoyed hurting you, either because he didn't like you or because he thought he'd like the sounds you made, and the way your blood would look. A full on kiss would mean different things depending on if it was forceful or gentle. Forceful would most likely mean he wanted you. Bad. Gentle would probably mean he was going to kill you or wanted to badly, and he was thinking about how sweet it would be. You could be wrong, but you doubted it.

You step into the hot water, feeling the throbbing in your lower regions get worse at the sensation. You huff angrily and think about something else, think about... fire licks at your insides and you give up with a snort. You lie down in the hot spray and reach down to smooth your hand over your most sensitive spot. You gasp and start rubbing, your breathing speeding up and your thoughts racing. You think of him of course, who else would it be? You rub in circles and slowly push down. You arch unconsciously when your finger curls into your entrance. You slowly push in as you see him in your mind's eye, his body over yours, his hands where yours were. You start thrusting and you can feel the building energy begin to spike when you imagine him cutting you and lapping up the blood, you wanted that, oh damn did you want that. The shade that you'd imagined was worshipping your body with his tongue and you thrust faster, your stomach bunched in a coil, and then breaking.

"Damn it." You pant. You can't believe you'd just done that. He was a patient, and it'd never happen, even if it did, you'd lose your job and he was crazy! He couldn't decide on whether to do that or not could he? Crazy meant you didn't know what was right or wrong, or know what you wanted. You sigh in dejection, this sucks. Why couldn't you like a normal guy? Damn him and his fuckable body and his dark eyes.... Damnit you needed to stop thinking about him.

When you get to work, you decide to not see Beyond until you had to. It would help, you hoped. You walk in and see that the nurses are in a tizzy. "Can you believe it!? He just swung her around and kissed her!" You stop dead and narrow your eyes,

"Gossiping is a disgusting habit you know." They all jump and start stuttering excuses while they scatter. You must've been caught on camera during one of the every-ten-minute checks. Damn it. You were right because your boss calls you in.

Two hours later and you're warned off Beyonds' case. So you quit. Who needs them anyway? You lament that you can never see him again but you know that you couldn't work there without seeing him. And when they knocked you off his case, you acted like the reason you quit was because you were offended. And when you'd slammed the door shut and walked to the monitors to turn in your I.D. badge, you'd glanced up and seen him. He was muttering to air again and you sigh in disappointment that you couldn't have said goodbye.

You drive home and get on your computer, you put your resume out to some other mental hospitals in the state. You could commute. You sit on your bed and start in surprise when your phone rings. For some reason it strikes you as panicked... funny isn't it? You answer it with a 'hello!'

"Oh thank kami you're home! He's gone! We don't know how he got out!" Your blood runs cold as you recognize your boss's voice and you know without a doubt who she means.

"How in the seven hells did he get out!? You incompetent arse!" There's a pause on the line,

"Why are you angry with ME!?"

"Because it's your job to take care of them! What about my girls!? What about my starers!? Are they okay OR DID HE GO ON A SPREE WHEN YOU WHERE HAVING FUCKING TEA!?" You slam the phone on the cradle and run out your apartment with your keys, you'd find him! But when you get downstairs and slam open the front door, taking a run outside- SLAM! You were suddenly against the brick wall with a hand at your throat and brown eyes staring into your own, a car flashes by and his eyes flash a familiar crimson.

"Beyond..." You breathe this out in relief.

"You left." You look closer at his face in the semi-darkness, his eyes are lost and angry all at the same time.

"They weren't going to let me see you anymore, so I thought I shouldn't-"

"Why?" His voice is vehement and insistent.

"Come upstairs with me, okay? And it was because of that kiss you gave me you ass." You glare up at him and that grin is back.

You take him up to your apartment, making sure no one sees you, and then you shut and lock the door. "Do you want some jam?" He glances up and his grin is still there,

"Yes, Mistress." Ugh, again with the Mistress business. You needed to keep him away from your bed or you were gonna jump him. You sigh and try to work the kinks out of your neck as he rummages in your fridge, coming out with a jar of jam. You sit down at the kitchenette table and watch him for a while, he's staring right back at you so you figure he doesn't mind. As he eats you find your mind wandering to the dream you'd had that morning, oops. Okay no thinking about him period... except that he's sitting right in front of you... okay so no thinking bad thoughts about him, except that he's wearing a tight sleeveless shirt you'd requested he be given after work yesterday. It's black and formfitting. Damn it. You stare openly at him, unknowingly biting your lip and frowning.

"Have I caused you trouble Mistress?" He's blank as he asks this,

"Well, I could go to jail for harboring a serial killer, but other than that... no. I like seeing you." You drop your head to the table and wrap your arms around your head. You sigh, troubled.

You almost jump into the air when he's wrapped around you from behind. You sit up and his lips are on your neck, his hands at your sides, "What are you doing Beyond?" Your voice is shaky and breathy, his is husky and low as he whispers in your ear, "Anything you want me to Mistress. And I know... " His hands are smoothing over the skin of your stomach, slowly moving up, "That you want me." His voice is crooning and his face is smirking as he asserts this.

"Oh you know that do you?" He hm's and his tongue flicks against your pulse, he groans as you pull away from him, to stand facing him. "Don't touch me unless I give you permission."

His grin is practically manic. "Of course Mistress."

"What is it with this Mistress business anyway? You've never had this kind of fixation on anyone else in the wards, in fact you seem to hate the nurses." He licks his lips slowly, and you find yourself staring at them, and then you're huffing and walking away, to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower, stay here!" He sits down on your couch and sends you that grin again.

Damn it. He's getting under your skin, you needed to call the center and tell them to come and get him. Damn it, you didn't want him to go back to that awful place, the place where you'd never get to see him again. You were addicted, addicted to him. You sigh in exasperation and step out of the shower to get dressed and leave the bathroom. You see him on the couch, same place as before, as though he hadn't moved an inch. He glances up and smiles at you, making your heart pound.

"You're a damn danger to women is what you are..." You mutter this under your breath, and walk into the kitchen to make yourself dinner, though at the smiling and somewhat smug look on his face, you think maybe he heard you. "What do you wish for me to do Mistress?" He's standing behind you as you rummage in the fridge,

"Whatever you want, just don't leave and don't break anything. Why did you come HERE anyway? Freedom from that horrible place, and you come here?"

"I came to find you."

"Because...?" He simply gives you that same blank, dark look. You sigh in exasperation and brush past him, "You know that whole blank, I'm-crazy-and-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about, look? It's getting old, man." His grin is back and he's following you to the table, you make yourself a sandwich and sit down to eat it. You usually eat a lot of peanut butter, it's your favorite thing. "Beyond, why haven't you ever attacked me?"

"I have." He raises an eyebrow.

"No, you grabbed me and let me go, I wouldn't call that an attack." He grins eerily again.

"Feeling neglected Mistress?"

"You are one sick sick man." You say this as you shake your head in an amused manner. His grin is growing by the moment.

"Thank you for noticing. You know the truly insane are often the most intelligent?"

You cut him off there, "Yes I know. Apparently we only access up to 20 percent of our brains, and if we could access any more, it would overload us." You loved those little facts and tidbits about the brain. He nods happily, and you notice he hasn't sat in that odd way since he's been here. "Beyond, why aren't you sitting in that weird way you usually do? You know with your knees drawn up?"

He tilts his head before answering. "It helps me to think, but I don't really need to think much with you."

You raise an eyebrow, "Are you calling me stupid?" He grins and shakes his head,

"If you were the one to up my number I would be very pleased Mistress. In fact you're the only one I will ever allow to kill me." You stop in your eating to stare at him in a confused way.

"... you want me to kill you?"

"If you want to, I would not fight you. But, otherwise, I am yours to do with as you will." You push away the pulse of heat that appears at his words.

"Why?" He tilts his head and grins at you, not answering. You sigh in exasperation at this,

"You're so complicated, and yet so crazy."

"Thank you Mistress." His grin is self-satisfied now. You laugh a short bit at that.

"So... I can tell you to do something... and you'll do it? No matter what?" Your tone is a bit curious, really, how far would he go?

"Yes... anything..." His voice is dark as he murmurs this, his eyes on yours as he leans over the table to touch your hand, still lying on the tabletop. Your eyes are on his and you're falling into them, the darkness is alluring and comforting to you, you can feel yourself falling into the abyss of nothingness, and then there's a knocking on your door. You snap out of it and traipse to the door, turning to gesture Beyond to the bathroom. He looks and then nods, making his way to the door and shutting off the light so he could hide without closing the door.

You walk over and open up the door to see your neighbor, Grey. He was nice and everything, but he creeped you out. You didn't know why, every other girl liked him, his name wasn't Grey, it was a nickname, his hair was grey you see? Even though he was only twenty-three. He'd been always trying to ask you out or something of the like. He never knew how to take no for an answer, but you never showed up to his self-appointed 'dates.' "Hey there, you know I was wondering..." He starts off quick like a shot, as usual. "Do you have any valentine's plans?"

"No, and I'm not doing anything with you, sorry but I'm busy trying to find a new job." You try to shut the door but then his foot is in the door, and he's bursting through it, throwing you back. "I asked as a courtesy, you're such a fucking tease, you flirt with me every day and every day you act like I'm the stalker." He starts stalking towards you, only to be taken down as Beyond flies out of the bathroom. He's knocked to the floor and you can see he's been rendered unconscious. You pull on Beyond so he can't finish the job, and you're pulling hard, because he's got a look of manic glee in his eyes. "Beyond stop!" He freezes in your arms and you pull him up, leading him to the bed. You point to it, "You stay right here, and don't move until I get back, unless something bad happens, then you can fight or run, whatever, but no killing people I know!" He's grinning at you again.

"As you wish Mistress." You're already running over and grabbing the guy, dragging him on your shoulders downstairs, you get the manager to come out with some banging on his door. When he opens up, ready to yell at you, you tell him you need his handcuffs, because your building manager? He was a cop. "Grey just attempted to rape me I think, I knocked him down and he hit his head pretty hard on the floor." The man snorts, "Ya shoulda slammed his head on the table and let him bleed." He mutters this disdainfully in an Irish accent., he never liked Grey much either, but he couldn't discriminate on a feeling so he had to let him in the building. You chuckle a little, and he grabs Grey from you, going inside and handcuffing him to the radiator and calling in to the PD. He comes back out to you, "You can go to bed now, I'll get your statement in the mornin' a'right sweetheart?" He was an old sweetie, and you smile at him in gratefulness.

"Thank you!"

You get up to your room and open the door, closing it behind you, turning to lean on it and sigh in relief. Suddenly you feel hands on your waist from behind and then Beyonds' head is on your shoulder, "Are you well Mistress?" His voice is a murmur again and you shiver as his breath puffs against your skin.

"I'm fine, and I thought I told you not to touch me without permission."

"I assumed you meant sexually."

"You don't consider this a sexual touch?" You lean away from him to look at his face, he grins,

"I was barely touching you Mistress, though I find it funny that you think it was sexual even though that was not my intention." His smile is somewhat smug.

"Allow me to clear up the confusion, no breathing on me, no touching anywhere but my arm or shoulder, unless I say you can." You pout as you look at his crazy smile.

"If you like Mistress." His arms are suddenly gone and you regret saying that, but you won't go back on it now... maybe later... you are in so much trouble.

You sit on the couch watching TV with Beyond. His hands are on his lap, and from the way they seem to be grasping each other until he's white knuckled, and he keeps glancing at you, you know he really wants to touch you. You sigh in exasperation, "Alright then if it's bothering you so much, touch me if you want." He grins at you and then he's suddenly RIGHT beside you, his arms around you and his lips on your neck. You gasp in surprise because you'd just expected him to wrap his arms around you, not this. He was moving his lips over your pulse and his tongue flicks out to make you moan and you move your head so he can get to more of your skin.

He grins against your neck and scrapes his teeth lightly against the skin. You arch when one of his hands brushes against your breast. He pauses and reaches up to cup it intentionally. You moan and his grin is smug. "Stop... being so... damn smug." You pant at him and his smile turns to one of craziness again.

"As you wish Mistress." And then he's back to his game, touch here, touch there, watch for your response, do more of this, do more of that, you don't like this or that. It was like he was testing out your pleasures on your body as he sat there with you. You gasp in pleasure when his mouth dips a bit low into your cleavage, he gets annoyed with your shirt as he pulls it off and tosses it away. His lips circle your breasts as he snaps off your bra, his tongue flicking out and swirling over a hardened bud. You weave your fingers into his hair, your body arching up into his mouth as he sucks lightly and then hard. Your breathing is labored and when he leans back a bit to breathe on your skin, it comes in puffs of warmth.

You feel his hands move to your pants and you lift your hips so he can take them off, along with your underwear. You're so far gone you can't even think the words 'No', 'stop', 'get off me.' It's just impossible for you now. He's paying so close attention to your pleasure, and he seems to get off on it. His hand is pressing on your most sensitive spot and your hips wiggle themselves with seemingly no direction from you. His warm breath puffs against your neck and you can feel the smirk when you arch against him. His fingers delve inside you and you gasp in pleasure, bucking against him, not being able to think or move other than what your body decided to do on it's own.

His fingers pace themselves slowly and you find yourself melting into a puddle on the couch as his other hand wanders your body, heightening your senses. His lips are all over you as well, and you lament the clothing between you, so you tug on his shirt. He pulls it off and leans over you, so you can map the skin with your fingertips, his breath hitching in his throat. His fingers stroke your inner walls languidly and you breathe out in a whisper, telling him to go faster. He grins in that way, his eyes clouded over, and complies. But when you're on the brink you pull away from him, breathing heavily, tugging on his pants and he gets what you want.

He slowly tugs them off, making you growl in disapproval, and then he's throwing them somewhere off in the room. He lifts up so he's above you, looking at your body, reaching down with a hand to caress your skin. He grips your hips then, looking at you to see your reaction, but your eyes are closed as you wait, your chest moving up and down in symphony with his as you breathe heavily and deeply.

You moan loudly as his member penetrates your inner walls. He moves maddeningly slowly, groaning into your ear. You hitch up your hips so he'll move faster and he suddenly thrusts in deep, sheathing himself completely inside of you. He breathes out shakily and moves back, sliding out, and then slams back in, moving at different tempos, watching you, doing another movement, this way and that, and when he hits a certain spot inside you and you see stars, you arch up and gasp in pleasure. He smirks in satisfaction and aims for that spot every time, still trying out different movements and speeds, you don't really mind, it feels DAMN good. His cock is hard inside you and you can feel it's warmth and even as it's hard it's also soft, like velvet. You get a different sensation when his hand moves down to press here and there on your abdomen, circling your heated clit and pushing down lightly until you're gasping for breath and arching up, trying to move to some kind of rhythm, but his thrusts are now at an even but quick pace that has you scatter-brained beyond return, he doesn't hit that spot every time anymore, but he does hit it a lot. And every time he does, it hits you like the first time. The fire is burning you from the inside out and you've never hurt so good in your life. You'd been with other men, but they weren't this hell-bent on your pleasure. And Kami he tastes good when he kisses you. The coil in your stomach bunches up then, and bursts, clamping your muscles around him, your moan drawn out and strained as you hold in a scream. His own growl is swallowed by you, his warm release making you shudder in ecstasy.

He pants, trying to regain his breath, and then you're pushing him so he'll sit up, getting him to detach from you, even though you really didn't want him to. "B-Beyond, I have to do something in the morning, a-and it's going to seem really weird and convoluted but-"

"You're going to call the center and tell them to come and get me," He raises an eyebrow at you, "I told you Mistress, whatever you want with me, I don't care if it's you."

12